Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CropingQueen Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 13, 2011 1:41:51 PM(UTC)
CropingQueen

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 273 time(s) in 156 post(s)
Was just looking through my binder I printed last year of the handbooks, some of them I printed most of the book some of them I just printed the overlays from DS showing what cuts are available from each cart with the various buttons pushed (ie: shift, card, etc) Both types were available in the old forum. I love both methods, and would like to do the overlay method for each book as well as the other way for books with alot more details, like the paper doll ones. Now I am not as computer techy as most people here, particularly the amazing ladies that posted a ton of books,in Patty Golden's topic in thread. ( I think thats the right teminology, lol). The overlays were done by one of our male crafters, but don't remember his name or even where in the old forum I found what he had uploaded for all of us. I so appreciate everyone that has provided all their hard work for us less tecky people, THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH! I dont know how to do this, I remember trying to do it but didnt get very far, then got to busy with my sons wedding and working 3 jobs that I havent had time to try and figure it out. If anyone knows where I can find instructions on how to do this please let me know. I printed about 20 carts last night from Patty Goldens thread, I mainly want them printed because I have all my carts uploaded to my Gypsy, and I lend them out to my aunt, cousin and friend, I like to look through the books to see what I have, and how it was done, and I dont have the nice books to look at, its just not the same in black and white on the gypsy. Does anyone know if I can upload the books to the gypsy? They would still be pretty small, I love its portability but everything is so small, I have to select and enlarge things to see if its what I want, wastes alot of time. Readily available pictures are better. I havent posted any pics of stuff I've made in this new forum, I dont think I have anyway, lol, and dont know how tooo, so I cant even show you a pic of what I am talking about.

Thank you in advance for any help or information you can send my way. Have a great day and happy scrappin'!

Edited by user Sunday, February 13, 2011 1:43:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrapsprite Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 9:48:56 AM(UTC)
scrapsprite

Was thanked: 103 time(s) in 93 post(s)
I remember the overlay files you're talking about. I would love to get a hold of all of them but never knew who did these. I have some of them and it appears they may have taken screen shots from DS but I'm not exactly sure how it was done. Please keep us posted if you find out!
CropingQueen Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 4:29:16 PM(UTC)
CropingQueen

Was thanked: 273 time(s) in 156 post(s)
Hi scrapsprite, yes those r the ones I mean exactly, no one else seems to know cause they havent replied. Anyway....if you go to Patty Goldens downloads, theres a list of things to download....before you get the the pages, there is one called overlays, I checked it out after I had posted this message. There are quite a few to choose from, not the same thing as what I was ytalking about but baqsically the same type of thing. I printed all the ones they had that I needed, quite a few, it sure does make the binder thinner this way, but it is still nice to see all the pictures of the pages from te books. I am almost out of coloured ink so I cant download any more of the 6 per page ones right now, I have a few more to do. Check these out though and see if they are helpful.
Marleea Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 5:45:51 PM(UTC)
Marleea

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Not exactly sure if this is what you are talking about but I do have a link on my blog to the ones I down load for my notebook.

http://scrappin-times.blogspot.com/
 1 user thanked Marleea for this useful post.
scrapsprite on 2/26/2011(UTC)
scrapsprite Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 26, 2011 9:53:11 PM(UTC)
scrapsprite

Was thanked: 103 time(s) in 93 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CropingQueen Go to Quoted Post
Hi scrapsprite, yes those r the ones I mean exactly, no one else seems to know cause they havent replied. Anyway....if you go to Patty Goldens downloads, theres a list of things to download....before you get the the pages, there is one called overlays, I checked it out after I had posted this message. There are quite a few to choose from, not the same thing as what I was ytalking about but baqsically the same type of thing. I printed all the ones they had that I needed, quite a few, it sure does make the binder thinner this way, but it is still nice to see all the pictures of the pages from te books. I am almost out of coloured ink so I cant download any more of the 6 per page ones right now, I have a few more to do. Check these out though and see if they are helpful.

Thanks CroppingQueen. These will definitely help. I need to print a bunch also. I wish we could locate the other ones that you were talking about. If I come across them, I'll let you know.