Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Buggy for Cricut Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2010 8:22:30 PM(UTC)
Buggy for Cricut

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 54 post(s)
I just bought the Cricut Cake (I'm so excited) I have a couple questions though, I remember seeing a promotion on the Cricut website - If you purchase a Cricut Cake and register it by the end of December you'll be eligible to get an apron and 2 cartridges for free... Does anyone know the process to this so that I could take advantage of this promotion... I registered it on the cricut website, but I'm not sure if that's all I had to Confused I also wanted to know if I could use my gypsy with the cake machine, and If I could what do I have to do? Confused Thank You
ashleycole1 Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 4:21:49 PM(UTC)
ashleycole1

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
yes you can use your gypsy with with cricut cake I'm not sure about the registration part when i registered my gypsy the download all went automatically and i got 5 free download cartridges to my gypsy. so i hope you are able to figure out the apron and cartridge thing but i do know you can use the gypsy with the cricut cake, you just have to use the usb cord that came with the gypsy and attach to machine and then cut what ever image you have displayed on your gypsy (at least i believe its that easy i haven't cut anything from my gypsy yet just designed a few layouts}LOL