Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Snickers Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 21, 2010 8:42:22 AM(UTC)
Snickers

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Any good on-line sales going on for Cricut carts and Cuttlebug folders? I hate standing in line at stores.
mandita208 Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 21, 2010 4:02:58 PM(UTC)
mandita208

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Custom Crops is supposed to be having a good sale starting 11/23 at midnight. Ive just heard ots supposed to be their best sale ever. I got an email with a sneak peak, they are advertising the christmas seasonals for $15 each and camp out for $5. However in the email they says this is only available to the first so many customers (100 for teh Christmas seasonals, 200 for campout) other than that, they havent said anything about what kind of cricut deals they will have, so its hard to tell. But if you are interested, just go to www.customcrops.com and like I said, the sale starts 11/23 at midnight.

Also cricutmachine.com is advertising all their cricut stuff is on sale and ohmycrafts.com is having their black friday sale right now, but I havent seen too much at ohmycrafts, so i dont know what they all have.

Hope this helps!
scrapbug Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 21, 2010 7:03:42 PM(UTC)
scrapbug

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 47 post(s)
joanns have cuttlebug folders on for $2.99
annh Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 21, 2010 8:05:58 PM(UTC)
annh

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Cricutmachine.com has horrible customer service though. Maybe it's okay to order carts, but if you end up with the wrong one, or you are missing a cart, you may be out of luck. They always sign off their customer service messages with "Thank you from Cricutmachine.com." They do not sign off using their names, so you end up re-hashing your issue over and over again. I ordered a Gypsy with 11 carts (3 of which were cricutmachine.com exclusives) and am missing the CM-exclusive ones. I have tried for 4 weeks to get the missing carts since I paid for them, but CM just gives me the run-around, and keeps telling me to contact Provo Craft. I believe CM simply sent me the wrong type of gypsy. They sent me a "normal" gypsy instead of the specially tagged "+3 CM carts" gypsys.

And if you are buying carts as Xmas presents, I highly recommend that you do not. They had a Big Sale on Nov 10, and people are claiming that their orders are still sitting at CM's warehouse. They confuse you too by printing out a shipping label (it triggers an email saying your package is ready), even when the order is not even close to getting shipped out, and so you get excited, only to find out that it has been sitting in their warehouse for the past 5+ days.
scrapnfan Offline
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 21, 2010 11:36:43 PM(UTC)
scrapnfan

Was thanked: 251 time(s) in 215 post(s)
Is CricutMachine and the user name ProudParents on ebay the same people ? I ordered from ProudParents one time and didn't get my cartridge for 30 days although the shipping noticed said shipped on the 3rd day.
Snowmanlover Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, November 22, 2010 5:27:32 AM(UTC)
Snowmanlover

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Walmart. Custom Crops Pink Tuesday has some great deals every year too!
mandita208 Offline
#7 Posted : Monday, November 22, 2010 7:11:21 AM(UTC)
mandita208

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 19 post(s)
I have ordered several times from cricutmachine.com and never had any problems, but there are people that do go through many problems with them. But I personally have never had a problem. I have never even had a reason to call customer service, so I dont know how they are, but from the above post, it sounds like they arent that great.

scrapbug Offline
#8 Posted : Monday, November 22, 2010 9:31:55 AM(UTC)
scrapbug

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 47 post(s)
scrapnfan wrote:
Is CricutMachine and the user name ProudParents on ebay the same people ? I ordered from ProudParents one time and didn't get my cartridge for 30 days although the shipping noticed said shipped on the 3rd day.

I believe they are. I have ordered from both and had excellent service all times.
MultiCrafter Amy Offline
#9 Posted : Monday, November 22, 2010 10:21:08 AM(UTC)
MultiCrafter Amy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 10575 time(s) in 1900 post(s)
Snickers wrote:
Any good on-line sales going on for Cricut carts and Cuttlebug folders? I hate standing in line at stores.

How about the part of getting up at the crack of dawn? lol