Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

limerent Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 17, 2010 4:02:36 PM(UTC)
limerent

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/11/2009(UTC)
Posts: 835
Location: NW Chicago Burbs IL

Thanks: 152 times
Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 83 post(s)
Edited 11/18: Under $30 each at Memory Miser--no coupon needed, just add to cart. OP details reflected a glitch in their system. Still a great deal, tho. Laugh Got them in the mail today! Laugh Laugh Laugh


OP:Over at Memory Miser, which is based in IL so I got charged sales tax, but they have free shipping over $34.99. Laugh Everything is 20% off.

No coupon code needed! Look under Cricut Cake section. Put the MS Cake carts in your shopping cart and the total for all 3 is just $71.02! That makes each one less than $24! Even if you order just one, you get the corresponding discount. I've not seen a better deal elsewhere. My order just shipped, can't wait to get! Love The sales tax is based on the pre-discount total. Have fun! Laugh

Edited by user Thursday, November 18, 2010 3:20:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

 1 user thanked limerent for this useful post.
mom2sidsquid on 11/18/2010(UTC)
GailHamilton Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 17, 2010 4:28:39 PM(UTC)
GailHamilton

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/2/2010(UTC)
Posts: 1,435

Thanks: 873 times
Was thanked: 256 time(s) in 178 post(s)
limerent wrote:
Over at Memory Miser, which is based in IL so I got charged sales tax, but they have free shipping over $34.99. Laugh Everything is 20% off.

No coupon code needed! Look under Cricut Cake section. Put the MS Cake carts in your shopping cart and the total for all 3 is just $71.02! That makes each one less than $24! Even if you order just one, you get the corresponding discount. I've not seen a better deal elsewhere. My order just shipped, can't wait to get! Love The sales tax is based on the pre-discount total. Have fun! Laugh

Are they still running the sale? When I put all three in my cart it came up to $88.78.
Hugabug Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 17, 2010 4:30:02 PM(UTC)
Hugabug

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/2/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,143
Location: Illinois

Thanks: 208 times
Was thanked: 542 time(s) in 238 post(s)
limerent wrote:
Over at Memory Miser, which is based in IL so I got charged sales tax, but they have free shipping over $34.99. Laugh Everything is 20% off.

No coupon code needed! Look under Cricut Cake section. Put the MS Cake carts in your shopping cart and the total for all 3 is just $71.02! That makes each one less than $24! Even if you order just one, you get the corresponding discount. I've not seen a better deal elsewhere. My order just shipped, can't wait to get! Love The sales tax is based on the pre-discount total. Have fun! Laugh



Just jumped over there to check it out. With the 20% off they do have some good deals. But what impressed me most
was the home page paragraph regarding compromised credit cards. They are giving a totally different options on how you can pay. These options will lesson the chance of cc fraud. Good Going Memory Miser!
limerent Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 17, 2010 4:33:09 PM(UTC)
limerent

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/11/2009(UTC)
Posts: 835
Location: NW Chicago Burbs IL

Thanks: 152 times
Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 83 post(s)
Really? Hmm. Let me check it again. Sale should be good all week. They first sent out the email on the 14th, but there was a bug in the system and when I put the 3rd cart in my basket, the discount disappears. I emailed them about it and they sent another email yesterday saying the bug was fixed, so I put in the order and I got the shipping notification email today. Be back, will check on this! Huh

GailHamilton wrote:
Are they still running the sale? When I put all three in my cart it came up to $88.78.

limerent Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 17, 2010 4:42:34 PM(UTC)
limerent

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/11/2009(UTC)
Posts: 835
Location: NW Chicago Burbs IL

Thanks: 152 times
Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 83 post(s)
Gail, you're right, sorry about that. I swear I got all of mine for $71 and change plus sales tax. Although, $29.++ is still a good price for a MS Cake cart. Gail, I swear I did NOT intend to do a bait and switch on ya! Huh Laugh

In fact, here's my invoice:


You have ordered the following:

Qty Description Unit Amount

1 (2000490) Cricut Cake™ Martha $36.99 $36.99
Stewart All Occasions Cake
Cartridge

1 (2000491) Cricut Cake™ Martha $36.99 $36.99
Stewart Elegant Cake Cartridge

1 (2000492) Cricut Cake™ Martha $36.99 $36.99
Stewart Seasonal Cake Cartridge


Discount for Ordering 3 Products From $-22.19
Cricut Cake

Subtotal: $88.78
Order Discount: $-17.76
Illinois State Sales Tax $7.33
Total: $78.35

Looking at it, I thought I got a discount for ordering Cricut Cake products, and then a 20% discount on top of that. But now I'm thinking they might have made a mistake plugging in the discounts in the system. Huh Sorry!!

Edited by user Wednesday, November 17, 2010 4:44:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GailHamilton Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 17, 2010 6:19:28 PM(UTC)
GailHamilton

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/2/2010(UTC)
Posts: 1,435

Thanks: 873 times
Was thanked: 256 time(s) in 178 post(s)
limerent wrote:
Gail, you're right, sorry about that. I swear I got all of mine for $71 and change plus sales tax. Although, $29.++ is still a good price for a MS Cake cart. Gail, I swear I did NOT intend to do a bait and switch on ya! Huh Laugh

In fact, here's my invoice:


You have ordered the following:

Qty Description Unit Amount

1 (2000490) Cricut Cake™ Martha $36.99 $36.99
Stewart All Occasions Cake
Cartridge

1 (2000491) Cricut Cake™ Martha $36.99 $36.99
Stewart Elegant Cake Cartridge

1 (2000492) Cricut Cake™ Martha $36.99 $36.99
Stewart Seasonal Cake Cartridge


Discount for Ordering 3 Products From $-22.19
Cricut Cake

Subtotal: $88.78
Order Discount: $-17.76
Illinois State Sales Tax $7.33
Total: $78.35

Looking at it, I thought I got a discount for ordering Cricut Cake products, and then a 20% discount on top of that. But now I'm thinking they might have made a mistake plugging in the discounts in the system. Huh Sorry!!

No need to apologize. :) I am just so excited for you!!!!!!!!!
limerent Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 17, 2010 9:41:33 PM(UTC)
limerent

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/11/2009(UTC)
Posts: 835
Location: NW Chicago Burbs IL

Thanks: 152 times
Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 83 post(s)
They shipped yesterday, and today's status on USPS.com is "Sorted through" at the USPS facility just the next town over!! So excited, I do believe I may get my MS Cake carts tomorrow! Yay! LOL
limerent Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, November 18, 2010 3:22:01 PM(UTC)
limerent

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/11/2009(UTC)
Posts: 835
Location: NW Chicago Burbs IL

Thanks: 152 times
Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 83 post(s)
Got my carts today, woo hoo! Laugh

Now if the CM package would just come soon! Bored
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.460 seconds.
nebo-cricut-02