Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

GraceBaxter Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, November 08, 2010 5:12:32 PM(UTC)
GraceBaxter

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 322 time(s) in 156 post(s)
Question: Does anyone dislike the forum makeover as much as I do? It seems all the archived older postings have disappeared. Or if they still exist, they are very well hidden. And when I go back to look at the archived lists, they have made the list of cartridges extremely and unnecessarily long by placing the word "Cricut" in front of every cartridge name! We already KNOW this is a Cricut site. Why waste the space and make us dizzy by duplicating that word over and over?

And why is it so difficult to find things? If I want to write a comment on someone's project, I can't get to the right place to do that.

I have spent many frustrating hours trying to find my way around the new site and I'm about ready to give up. Plus when I did manage to post some of my projects, there are NO comments. None! Zilch. Nada. Makes me think it's not working. I can't imagine how, with the hundreds of users cruising through these pages, no one viewing them has thought to comment. Possible, but not probable.

I'm VERY disappointed in the website now. Makes me feel like going back into my shell and only sharing with those who visit my blog.

It's not fun anymore. :(
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, November 08, 2010 9:45:44 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7566 time(s) in 4432 post(s)
Grace - I have been frustrated, too, but I just keep working at it. It is what it is; change is hard--for me, at least.

I find I have to "refresh" the pages a lot when I go into topics. Out in the topics forum (before we click inside), there shows the number of posts made on all the topics. Make sure there is more than "0", then when you click into the topic, see if you need to "refresh" to bring them all up.

Typically, I know I have made comments on certain posts, but when I go into the topic, I don't see my posts.........until I "Refresh").

Just a thought.

Sorry if I haven't commented on your projects. I don't get in here everyday, but I try to make a comments on every new card I see. If I get kicked out, though, I don't always go back to re-do a post.

Char