Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

creativecatsdesigns Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 1:50:20 PM(UTC)
creativecatsdesigns

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi All,

I sent my cricut expression in to PC because it wasn't cutting properly. I sent it on Friday. According to FedEx PC got it on Monday morning. I am wondering how long it will take PC to look at it and send it back to me or send me a new one?

Also, will they just send me a new one? Or will I get mine back?

This is the first time I have had to get warranty work done. I hate being without my cricut. Especially since I am going away on a retreat this weekend. Just wondering what others have experienced.
Amy Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 4:31:46 PM(UTC)
Amy

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 46 post(s)
creativecatsdesigns wrote:
Hi All,

I sent my cricut expression in to PC because it wasn't cutting properly. I sent it on Friday. According to FedEx PC got it on Monday morning. I am wondering how long it will take PC to look at it and send it back to me or send me a new one?

Also, will they just send me a new one? Or will I get mine back?

This is the first time I have had to get warranty work done. I hate being without my cricut. Especially since I am going away on a retreat this weekend. Just wondering what others have experienced.

I had to send my cricut in freshly after purchase as well. They told me to give them 10-14 business days once the machine was delivered to them. You can keep track of it via tracking on ups.com and then count the days and then call them once the time is up, that's what I did and then the girl that answered saw that they recieved my machine back and sent me a brand new machine.

My advice...maybe you could track your machine to provo headquarters and once they recieve it you can call them and they'll have it in their system and send you a new machine. Sorry for the rambling. Drool
ShirlGirl Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 23, 2010 10:35:32 AM(UTC)
ShirlGirl

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
You need to keep on top of them. I had to call Customer Service several times before they sent me the return tag and then once they received my machine back allowing for a reasonable amount of time for them to ship me a new machine. According to the warrantee if your machine is over 90 days old they send you a "refurbished" machine. Well it sure looked like a new machine to me plus they sent me two by mistake. Being the honest person I am I called to let them know and returned one. It sure appeared to me that if I hadn't called they wouldn't have had a clue they sent out an extra one. You would think they would have sent me a gift certificate or something for my honesty.
creativecatsdesigns Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 4:41:34 PM(UTC)
creativecatsdesigns

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
ShirlGirl wrote:
You need to keep on top of them. I had to call Customer Service several times before they sent me the return tag and then once they received my machine back allowing for a reasonable amount of time for them to ship me a new machine. According to the warrantee if your machine is over 90 days old they send you a "refurbished" machine. Well it sure looked like a new machine to me plus they sent me two by mistake. Being the honest person I am I called to let them know and returned one. It sure appeared to me that if I hadn't called they wouldn't have had a clue they sent out an extra one. You would think they would have sent me a gift certificate or something for my honesty.

Shirl Girl, I am in a similar situation. I ended up getting fantastic service. I complained about my machine the end of September, it took a while for my shipping tags to get here. I ended up sending my machine two Fridays ago and got a new machine. . . or should I say two today. I called as well and now I have to do all this running around in order to return the extra machine and all I get is a "Thank you for bringing this to our attention!"

However, I have opened both machines and tried them out. . . guess what? They both have the exact same problem as the broken one I originally sent them! I am going to call customer service again because this is unacceptable. I want a machine that works!

I am beginning to wonder if all the expressions cut poorly. I never had a problem with my baby bug and now I have tried 3 different expressions and they all have the same problem. They just don't start and end their cuts in the same place!Angry