Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

TheSilentScrapper Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 9:28:00 AM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 26 post(s)
PLEASE PLEASE bare with me with these changes. Trying to post as much as I can. Cricut "let" me look at the old swaps I am currently hosting. If I miss one, please let me know. I can be contacted immediately by phone: 218-354-7199, facebook: Erica M Kadrmas and by email: thedanceofthesiren@yahoo.com I have high security settings on my email, so I will try and check spam and junk spot. Thank you all for being wonderful, kind, and polite during all my life transitions, Cricut Transitions. I know I am MIA with several of you. I am here. Laura, Claudia thank you for helping me with all these as well.

Hope Everyone Is doing well. Deadline is Sept. 15, instead of making 10 for each group you need to only make 6. Just wanted to give you an update. Thanks. color]

Back to School inchie, twinchie, and Trinchie swap

This swap is for anyone who would could use some sort of school/graduation etc. embellishments and have a hard time finding unique ones. Please use at least 2 elements when creating your art. Sign or initial the backs of your creations.
Deadline: September 15, 2010

If you want to learn more about what an ITT is, please check out my blog:

http://thesilentscrapper.blogspot.com

So, what do you need to do?

1. Make 6 of the same image/art piece to swap.

2. You must use quality cardstock and quality products.

3. You must have at least 2 things that give your art character such as bling, brads, buttons, ribbon, fibers, glitter, clay pieces or whatever your heart desires.

4. Please place each inchie, twinchie, or trinchie in it's own envelope.

5. Not a requirement, but if you would like to jot down a little biography about yourself and your interests, that will only add to the enjoyment of your art.

6. Please include enough postage (figure the cost of what you paid to ship it) for your package plus 2 stamps, extras will be returned to you. Please do not send post dated postage because my Post office will not accept it. please send all art pieces that way I don't get confused thinking someone is missing a card.

7. When shipping, please use a sturdy envie or box. If using an envie, please make sure you have your items bundled and wrapped with bubble wrap or have a bubble wrap envie. This way it helps prevent any damage.

8. If you feel you can not fulfill your spot, please let us know asap to find angels. please do not wait a day or two before the deadline.

(I have started doing a lot of these type of swaps and shipping is pretty reasonable if you do first class, some would rather ship priority but that is up to you. Please No Post-Dated or metered postage, either send the amount of money plus cost of 2 extra postage stamps, or include enough postage plus 2 first class stamps in your packages). Thank you.

Guidelines:

You will need to create 6 for each spot. All I ask is that you create something you would be proud of and happy to receive.

Due date:
September 15, 2010

FYI:

Inchie: an embellished/decorated 1x1 inch square used for embellishments for cards, scrapbooks, projects, etc.

Twinchie: an embellished/decorated 2x2 inch square used for embellishments for cards, scrapbooks, projects, etc.

Trinchie: an embellished/decorated 3x3 inch square used for embellishments for cards, scrapbooks, projects, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~

I will do my best to make this a great swap! So, let's start creating!

< Message edited by TheSilentScrapper -- 8/14/2010 4:37:31 PM >

Check out my new blog:

http://livingwithtwilight.blogspot.com
http://ericakadrmas.blogspot.com
Master Questionaire page 24, Post 466
Facebook: Erica M. Kadrmas
Revisions: 3 | Post #: 1

RE: NEW Back to School ITT Swap due - 8/1/2010 6:33:33 PM

TheSilentScrapper
Bugalicious

Inchies:

1. thesilentscrapper(done)
2.laurahunter
3. ~~Kimber~~
4.DaniIsMimisMommy Rec'd
5.osheasmom- dropped out
6.laurisa28

Twinchies:

1. thesilentscrapper (Rec'd)
2.laurahunter
3. ~~Kimber~~
4.DaniIsMimisMommy (Rec'd)
5.osheasmom-dropped out
6.laurisa28

Trinchies:

1.thesilentscrapper (done)
2.laurahunter
3. ~~Kimber~~
4.DaniIsMimisMommy (Rec'd)
5.osheasmom-dropped out
6.laurisa28

< Message edited by TheSilentScrapper -- 9/10/2010 8:22:22 PM >

Check out my new blog:

Okay, we had 2 people flake that were in a few categories at least 2 times. My question to you is: Would you like me to send you back the extra ITT's or do you want me ot take them and mix them up so you may get an extra one of this or that? Thanks. Please let me know. I want to have these postal tomorrow.

CLOSED AND CREATING

Disney Character inchie, twinchie, and Trinchie swap

This swap is for anyone who loves Disney and all the characters new and old. It would be fun to mix it up a little by doing a little vintage character as well as the newer characters. Please use at least 2 elements when creating your art. Sign or initial the backs of your creations.

Deadline: August 31, 2010

You are welcome to sign up for a spot in each.

Any scenes, pics, characters can be used on your art pieces. If you want to see some ****orted inchie, twinchie and trinchies (not Disney related) please check out my blog:

I would love for you to become followers.

So, what do you need to do?

1. Make 10 of the same image/art piece to swap.

2. You must use quality cardstock and quality products.

3. You must have at least 2 things that give your art character such as bling, brads, buttons, ribbon, fibers, glitter, clay pieces or whatever your heart desires.

4. Please place each inchie, twinchie, or trinchie in it's own envelope.

5. Not a requirement, but if you would like to jot down a little biography about yourself and your interests, that will only add to the enjoyment of your art.

6. Please include enough postage (figure the cost of what you paid to ship it) for your package plus 2 stamps, extras will be returned to you. Please do not send post dated postage because my Post office will not accept it. please send all srt pieces that way I don't get confused thinking someone is missing a card.

7. When shipping, please use a sturdy envie or box. If using an envie, please make sure you have your items bundled and wrapped with bubble wrap or have a bubble wrap envie. This way it helps prevent any damage.

8. If you feel you can not fulfill your spot, please let us know asap to find angels. please do not wait a day or two before the deadline.
Your inchies, twinchies, or trinchies will need to be at my house by August 31, 2010.

(If there is more interest, I can always add a second groups. Thanks for checking this out.)

Guidelines:

You will need to create 10 for each spot. All I ask is that you create something you would be proud of and happy to receive.

Due date:
[August 31, 2010

FYI:

Inchie: an embellished/decorated 1x1 inch square used for embellishments for cards, scrapbooks, projects, etc.

Twinchie: an embellished/decorated 2x2 inch square used for embellishments for cards, scrapbooks, projects, etc.

Trinchie: an embellished/decorated 3x3 inch square used for embellishments for cards, scrapbooks, projects, etc

ALSO: I was thinking. If you don't want to make your "inchie" a square you can turn it into a "rinchie" basically a 1 inch circle. The same goes for the other two. That would really spin things up again. haha

< Message edited by TheSilentScrapper -- 9/12/2010 7:12:33 PM >

Check out my new blog:

Revisions: 9 | Post #: 1

RE: New Disney Character Inchie, Twinchie, and Trinchie... - 6/11/2010 12:43:56 AM

TheSilentScrapper
Bugalicious

Disney Inchie Sign-ups:

1. thesilentscrapper-hostess done

2.laurahunter- Rec'd

3.DaniIsMimisMommy Rec'd

4.go-go- Rec'd

5. slowscrapper- Flaked

6. thesilentscrapper- hostess done

7.go-go- Rec'd (Very Cute)

8.ScrappinMom2- Rec'd (very adorable,BTW)

9.DawnJack- Rec'd

10. laurahunter- Rec'd

Disney Twinchie Sign-Ups:

1.thesilentscrapper- hostess done

2.laurahunter- Rec'd

3.DaniIsMimisMommy- Rec'd

4.go-go0 Rec'd

5. DaniIsMimisMommy- Rec'd

6. AudraBailey- flaked

7.AudraBailey- flaked

8. DawnJack- Rec'd

9. go-go- Rec'd

10. slowscrapper- flaked

Disney Trinchie Sign-Ups:

1. thesilentscrapper- Hostess done

2.laurahunter- Rec'd

3.DaniIsMimisMommy- Rec'd

4.go-go: Rec'd

5.DaniIsMimisMommy- Rec'd

6. thesilentscrapper- hostess done

7. go-go: Rec'd

8. ScrappinMom2- Rec'd (Very adorable, BTW- love your design)

9. slowscrapper- flaked

10.DawnJack- Rec'd

< Message edited by TheSilentScrapper -- 9/12/2010 7:18:07 PM >

Greetings to everyone. Thank you so much Claudia for keeping things going and posting. We have had several family issues happen in the past month or so. I wish I had my DH phone because he has internet on that and I can't always find the time to log on and check things out. Just to refresh everyone and myself, we had 2 people asked to be removed from the swap because of various commitments. So we do have 2 spots open. If we can not find angels, then we need to send in 10 kits only. Hope that helps.

I plan on being on more since the kids are finally feeling better (2 1/2 weeks of flu is no fun). I am almost done with my kits and I am pleased with how they have turned out. If you can't reach me on here and need to ask me something, my home #is: 218-354-7199. That would be the best way to reach me, just leave a msg. if I don't pick up and I will call you asap. Thank you all for your understanding. I put my address in the first post, here it is again:

Erica M. Kadrmas
425- 4th St. NE
Barnesville, MN 56514

PS: Could you mark in a corner on your package what swap is inside? Thanks.

PS::::I will be shipping the remaining Disney swaps this week.
#2 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 9:29:28 AM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Sorry to lump you both together, but still not sure how to make sure everyone know that I am here. Okay I just got this goofy message that I can't repost for another 16 seconds. Cricut, not liking your new system very well.
DawnJack Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 11:49:18 AM(UTC)
DawnJack

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 42 post(s)
JCI - can't wait to see these!

Have a great week everyone!

Dawn Jack
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2010 7:22:41 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

DawnJack wrote:
JCI - can't wait to see these!

Have a great week everyone!

Dawn Jack

Hey sweetie. I know there was a delay in your package and this was my fault. I apologize for the chaos. I am working everything out tonight to make sure everything is out tomorrow, we are waiting on 2 pkgs. for the Halloween ITT so some were in multiple swaps, and due to some packages being a little late I ended up combining them which should save some $$$ and I will return their extra postage. Thanks again to all for their patience and extreme kindness. I posted the following to another member: I am sure they will be great. The turnout has been great. I need to finish sorting. There were a few people who were in multiple swaps and I am sure they will be eager to get everything back, Some I ended up waiting a few days in order to help save them $ and I hope it keeps the faith with many. I truly appreciate everyone's kindness and patience. Don't think I could have done it without you all. Thanks again.
DawnJack Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 12:31:37 PM(UTC)
DawnJack

JCI - have a great week.

Dawn Jack
 1 user thanked DawnJack for this useful post.
TheSilentScrapper on 10/18/2010(UTC)
#6 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 1:26:48 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Doing a huge shipment tomorrow (keep your eyes out for a goodie)> Apologize for lateness. Thanks again Dawn.

DawnJack wrote:
JCI - have a great week.

Dawn Jack

DawnJack Offline
#7 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2010 9:39:39 AM(UTC)
DawnJack

Hi TheSilentScrapper - Just wondering if my package went out? I haven't gotten anything yet.

Thanks

Dawn Jack
#8 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2010 2:08:21 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Hi, Dawn. I had a delay in the shipping and it actually left my house and is en route to your place. Hope you like everything. Kindest Regards, ERica
#9 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2010 2:09:31 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

FYI: Everything has shipped from both swaps.