Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ShariRoll1 Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2010 8:32:00 AM(UTC)
ShariRoll1

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I've been using the cricut expressions for awhile but I never register it or any of the cartridges. I never even entered any on the rewards program. So I'd like to enter the ones eligible for the rewards, but do I need to register each cartridge also. I recently got the gypsy and registered it. I haven't downloaded any of my cartridges yet, since I wasn't sure if I needed to register them first. If I do, I don't know when I bought them, what do I do about that part? Thanks for the help.
DoodleBug2 Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2010 9:22:59 AM(UTC)
DoodleBug2

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 113 post(s)
Yes!!! you need to register your cartridges and also your cricut.

Edited to add: Can you guess at the dates you purchased carts??? Also it will ask where you purchased.

Edited by user Thursday, October 21, 2010 9:24:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ShariRoll1 Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2010 9:31:06 AM(UTC)
ShariRoll1

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Well, I guess I'll guess a date since I don't remember. Now as I'm going through the list of eligible carts. I have 6 on the list with correct number but no rewards certificate. I see somewhere someone said send in the ups label stickers. I don't have that either my numbers are just printed on the box and I don't keep receipts do you know if I can still claim these on rewards? I have tinkerbell, cars, storybook, calligraphy collection, pooh & friends, and graphically speaking. Thanks.
DoodleBug2 Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2010 10:02:43 AM(UTC)
DoodleBug2

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 113 post(s)
You might want to e-mail or call Provo Craft about this - I think I had some that had no certificates but were eligible and they had me make a photocopy of the serial number on the cartridge - BUT I can't really remember so it is best if you call PC.
Chanda Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2010 5:49:06 PM(UTC)
Chanda

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 305 time(s) in 269 post(s)
ShariRoll1 wrote:
Well, I guess I'll guess a date since I don't remember. Now as I'm going through the list of eligible carts. I have 6 on the list with correct number but no rewards certificate. I see somewhere someone said send in the ups label stickers. I don't have that either my numbers are just printed on the box and I don't keep receipts do you know if I can still claim these on rewards? I have tinkerbell, cars, storybook, calligraphy collection, pooh & friends, and graphically speaking. Thanks.

Just remember they did not always have rewards points - they did not start putting them in until 2008
ScrapCat Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2010 6:28:02 PM(UTC)
ScrapCat

United States

Was thanked: 1113 time(s) in 716 post(s)
ShariRoll1 wrote:

Go to www.cricutrewards.com and look at the FAQ, it will tell you if your cartrudge is eligible and if it is the steps to take to get your rewards certificate. As far as emailing them, I never had any luck with them responding, but they will email you your certificate. You have to mail in your serial number on the form they provide. Keep a copy!
ScrapCat Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2010 6:32:51 PM(UTC)
ScrapCat

United States

Was thanked: 1113 time(s) in 716 post(s)
ShariRoll1 wrote:

Go to www.cricutrewards.com and look at the FAQ, it will tell you if your cartrudge is eligible and if it is the steps to take to get your rewards certificate. As far as emailing them, I never had any luck with them responding, but they will email you your certificate. You have to mail in your serial number on the form they provide. Keep a copy!