Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Calmom Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 2:40:18 AM(UTC)
Calmom

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 2092 time(s) in 1068 post(s)
I already own a Gypsy and love it but I just saw on Cricutmachine.com that they have the Gypsy and 11 (eleven) cartridges included for $169 but only till Thursday, 10-21-10. I don't think I have seen a better offer unless you already own the cartridges that come with it. Just thought I would share.
biscuit Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 4:03:57 AM(UTC)
biscuit

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 31 post(s)
I ordered mine yesterday!! I added winter frolic to get my order over $200 for the free shipping since I would have had to pay $13 for shipping. Can't wait to get it!
debramay Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 2:31:53 PM(UTC)
debramay

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Calmom wrote:
I already own a Gypsy and love it but I just saw on Cricutmachine.com that they have the Gypsy and 11 (eleven) cartridges included for $169 but only till Thursday, 10-21-10. I don't think I have seen a better offer unless you already own the cartridges that come with it. Just thought I would share.

I read her offer and it is great but the 11 carts are actually including the ones we are all getting Nov. 1st plus the two Gypsy carts that are on the Gypsy when you purchase it. It's still a good price tho. Can't wait for Nov. 1st!
LeslieMcGrath Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 3:39:58 PM(UTC)
LeslieMcGrath

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
is it true that those of us that already own a gypsy can get those cartridges as well?? or is it just for people who have just bought their gypsy?
Calmom Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 4:01:02 PM(UTC)
Calmom

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 2092 time(s) in 1068 post(s)
debramay wrote:
I read her offer and it is great but the 11 carts are actually including the ones we are all getting Nov. 1st plus the two Gypsy carts that are on the Gypsy when you purchase it. It's still a good price tho. Can't wait for Nov. 1st!

I am not aware of a Nov 1st promotion on the Gypsy, what is it? I already have one, bought the first day it was released, just like every other PC equipment, LOL
loglyn Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 9:30:56 PM(UTC)
loglyn

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Calmom wrote:
I am not aware of a Nov 1st promotion on the Gypsy, what is it? I already have one, bought the first day it was released, just like every other PC equipment, LOL

anyone who has their gypsy registered by Oct 30th or 31st (cant remember which) will be able to do the 6 cartridge download coming out on or around nov 1st...download is free and includes tags,bags boxes and more, blackletter, indy art, a new one called smiley (or something like it), christmas noel and printing press. this promotion includes all current owners also, as long as you have your gypsy registered. admin becky has a post about it on the very top of the cricut chat page.
Mamoth Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2010 4:31:06 AM(UTC)
Mamoth

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Great offer, but offcourse I already have Christmas, blackletter, Indie and tags bags. So I only get Printing press and the new one for free, but it's 2 free cartridges anyway.
I hope that they will let free more discontinued cartridges in the future!
debramay Offline
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2010 5:20:01 AM(UTC)
debramay

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Calmom wrote:

Here is the details of the offer.
Buy and register a Gypsy by Cricut by October 31 and receive 6 free cartridges downloaded to your Gypsy – including the exclusive, all-new "Smiley Cards" cartridge (and don't forget about Gypsy Wanderings and Gypsy font cartridges that come pre-loaded on the machine). It's a $419 value!
Free cartridges include:
 Smiley Cards (new and exclusive to this promotion)
 Tags, Bags, Boxes and More (not available in retail)
 Christmas (not available in retail)
 Blackletter (not available in retail)
 Printing Press (not available in retail)
 Indie Art (not available in retail)
All current Gypsy owners included! Simply register your Gypsy by October 31, 2010 and get access to all downloads. Register at www.cricut.com/gypsy.
Downloads will be available through a special update to your Gypsy starting November 1st.
New Gypsy cartridge downloads are easy! Just connect your Gypsy to your computer and you'll automatically be prompted how to start. In just a few steps, you'll be able to download all six cartridges containing thousands of images! And with Gypsy, you'll have all the cartridge artwork and keypad overlays on your Gypsy screen, so there's no actual cartridge, handbook, or packaging.
You only have a few weeks. Don't miss out!!

Can't wait! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!