Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

LynnDeitrick Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 4:44:50 PM(UTC)
LynnDeitrick

Groups: Registered

I made an image notebook for all of my cartridges which is very helpful when deciding what image to cut or lettering to choose. I went to the Cricut information page and downloaded and printed the image sheet for each cartridge that I own. I put each page in a page protector and in to a 3 ring binder and put in tabs to separate fonts from shapes. I also put paper cutting info in a section in the back. When we add new cartridges to our collection, we print out a new image page. We cut the cricut head to decorate the cover of our notebook.

We use this notebook all the time--it sits on the table right next to our scrap table. The image notebook is very useful. My daughter had to make a scrapbook for one of her education classes, and the notebook helped her easily and quickly select the font/image cartridges she wanted to use. It was so easy to make. Hope others find our notebook idea helpful.

Edited by user Monday, October 18, 2010 5:21:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cyimbugbitten Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 4:58:57 PM(UTC)
cyimbugbitten

United States

Was thanked: 465 time(s) in 438 post(s)
Welcome to the mb! I don't know whether or not you were on the old mb...they started us all back at zero posts on this new one. It is a wonderful place to learn, share, meet new friends, be inspired, and enabled...freeze your credit cards...quick! Okay, now you've been warned...it is an addiction. Cool

Thank you for sharing your idea. I need to do this one of these days. I know a few others have shared their ideas and say how helpful it is. I really need to know what images I have...I just need to sit and do it. Blushing

Carol
LynnDeitrick Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 5:15:59 PM(UTC)
LynnDeitrick

Yes I was on the old MB and have been tracking the new one. I was having some log in issues but those are resolved. Yes, making the image notebook is well worth the time it takes to do it. It didn't even cost me anything since we had the binder (we used a 1 inch soft cover binder) and had old 8 1/2 X 11 page protectors. Just had to go to the computer and printer to get started. Also cut a layered cricut head for a fun cover decoration. Enjoy!BigGrin
grammasue Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 9:15:48 AM(UTC)
grammasue

Was thanked: 465 time(s) in 265 post(s)
I also have a book of all the cartridges images that includes the ones I do not own. In addition I have downloaded all the handbooks enlarging the pages to 8 1/2 x 11 for ease in reading them

They are really worth the time to put them together.
grammasue attached the following image(s):
IMG_0169.JPG
IMG_6305.JPG
rhondah* Online
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 10:31:06 AM(UTC)
rhondah*

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 12402 time(s) in 8271 post(s)
Very nice!