Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CarrieWoodson Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 4:56:27 PM(UTC)
CarrieWoodson

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I went to the page to register stuff and the gypsy isn't showing up. All the cartridges are and the machines are but not the gypsy. Also how can I tell if my gypsy has been registered? I bought it off of a friend and I'm not sure she registered it, so I was going to try to register it and see if it said it was already registered and well I can't seem to see where to register it.

Thanks Carrie
GrammyCris Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 8:17:33 PM(UTC)
GrammyCris

Was thanked: 1112 time(s) in 521 post(s)
go to cricut.com/gypsy

Everything you need to know to get started you will find there. There is a button that says New Gypsy Owner Start Here...
Mercy Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 10:01:30 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
CarrieWoodson wrote:
I went to the page to register stuff and the gypsy isn't showing up. All the cartridges are and the machines are but not the gypsy. Also how can I tell if my gypsy has been registered? I bought it off of a friend and I'm not sure she registered it, so I was going to try to register it and see if it said it was already registered and well I can't seem to see where to register it.

Thanks Carrie

In addition to the link that has already be given to you, to register g is unlike pc other products as g is registered, and placed into your account registration automatically after you register g which can be found by going to your crict.com account and click registration history. Another member was able to bring the sync down to her computer but I am not sure if she said whether the g was listed in her account so please let us know after you have registered g.
GrammySue Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 6:21:37 AM(UTC)
GrammySue

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 100 post(s)
CarrieWoodson wrote:

Thanks Carrie

I would call your friend and see if she registered it. Then call PC to see what else to do.