Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

dailyscrapper Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 8:10:24 AM(UTC)
dailyscrapper

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 192 time(s) in 101 post(s)
How would you suggest I do it? I RARELY do them. But I want to reward my sweet loyal followers so I thought it would be fun to do a giveaway. The reward is any lite cart of the winners choosing. So here is my dilemna: Do I just say whoever responds or do I make them work for it (still being totally random?) What do you guys think? This is my birthday month and I wanted to spread the love!!!

Misty
LiveLaughScrap Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 8:22:32 AM(UTC)
LiveLaughScrap

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 65 post(s)
Do whatever you like. Whatever you think would be the easierst or more fun - it's totally up to you.
But thanks for wanting to do a giveaway. Whatever you do, I'm sure you will have tons of response.
Oh & Happy Birthday!!!!!
Lori
 1 user thanked LiveLaughScrap for this useful post.
dailyscrapper on 10/18/2010(UTC)
dailyscrapper Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 8:25:00 AM(UTC)
dailyscrapper

Was thanked: 192 time(s) in 101 post(s)
Thanks Lori and thanks for the response. I am thinking I may go easy with it. Maybe just respond with your favorite crafty tool or something like that.

Misty
LiveLaughScrap Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 8:35:15 AM(UTC)
LiveLaughScrap

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 65 post(s)
dailyscrapper wrote:
Thanks Lori and thanks for the response. I am thinking I may go easy with it. Maybe just respond with your favorite crafty tool or something like that.

Misty

That's a good one. There are so many newbies out there now that can get some great ideas about some of the tools too. Not to mention some of us not so newbies - LOL.
Lori
**TreeFrog** Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 9:44:26 AM(UTC)
**TreeFrog**

Was thanked: 260 time(s) in 88 post(s)
First of all Happy Birthday and Thanks for wanting to do a giveaway and second do whatever you want to. I'm on a Design Team http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com/ (sorry I had to add that, lol) But we have a blog hop once a month and so I usually do a giveaway once a month and all I require is to be a follower. I like your idea tho about your favorite crafty tool response, I may have to use that one sometime, I like giving away things to someone that "Likes" to come to my blog and they will see if I post something new on their dashboard. But be prepared, you'll have TONS of people respond to your blog when you do a giveaway (especially when it's a cart) and then never see them again till you have another giveaway, lol! I usually don't enter if there is too much to do (post on your blog, facebook, refer people, ect. for more entries) but then again, it's YOUR blog! Have fun with it and do what you want, lol!

((Hugs)) Theresa

Oh yeah and you have to remember the international entries, it costs more to ship over seas so you need to think of that too!
SouthernVintage Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 10:05:12 AM(UTC)
SouthernVintage

United States

Was thanked: 800 time(s) in 712 post(s)
You could do one with the winner having the closest birthday to yours.
kaleidoscope Offline
#7 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 10:05:23 AM(UTC)
kaleidoscope

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 195 post(s)
If you want to thank people who have already been following you (instead of those signing up because you are offering a RAK) then I would take down a list of the names already following you. THEN make a post about your RAK for your followers and say it's for people who have followed you prior to this day. I would just say something like "I would like to thank those who have been following my blog so I am offering _____ to any of my followers who were signed up before (date). If you have been following me and would like to be in my random drawing for a _____, then please reply to this post by (date)."