Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

debramay Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2010 7:04:13 AM(UTC)
debramay

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 46 post(s)

OK, the last few days I have been unable to get on any forums or into my cricut account. It won't take my password. So I changed it and it still doesn't work.
I called PC and the gal gave me a new temporary password which is allowing me right now to be in here. She told me to go to My Account and change my password and I should be good to go! So I tried to change my password and it gives me the same old "Error"!!!!!! So now I"ll have to call them again....is anyone else having these problems the last few days?Angry Cursing
Ladida Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2010 11:54:54 AM(UTC)
Ladida

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Oh yes, I can relate with you! I had the same problem twice, the first time was that I couldn't login to update CDS. I live in the Netherlands and send Customer Support several mails and waited over the weekend and a few days after that. I was so sick of it, so I called CS from the Netherlands! Amy from CS was very kind and tried to help me. I also received a new password and it worked fine for a few days and then the same procedure started again. After a lot of frustration and waiting for CS to send me a new password I could finally login again.
I hope that your problem will be resolved soon, I feel your pain, lol.
Louisa
JenTheMadScrapper Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2010 12:27:29 PM(UTC)
JenTheMadScrapper

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Same problem here. Could not log in so I sent an email request and I am able to log in with the temporary password they sent me but it will not allow me to change my password. So I am using the temporary one every time I visit. I guess it's just a glitch they need to resolve?
debramay Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2010 4:24:45 PM(UTC)
debramay

JenTheMadScrapper wrote:
Same problem here. Could not log in so I sent an email request and I am able to log in with the temporary password they sent me but it will not allow me to change my password. So I am using the temporary one every time I visit. I guess it's just a glitch they need to resolve?

Whew!!! Not that I wish this on you or anyone but relieved that I'm not the only one dealing with this stuff! I did have a password problem many,many months ago with getting into my cricut account. Then it worked fine til now.
I with they would get this straightened out. I think it has been going on longer than we all think and its just sporadically hitting people's passwords.
I also sent an email initially but they never responded so I made the call today and now I'm still using the temporary password they gave me.

debramay Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2010 4:28:03 PM(UTC)
debramay

Ladida wrote:
Oh yes, I can relate with you! I had the same problem twice, the first time was that I couldn't login to update CDS. I live in the Netherlands and send Customer Support several mails and waited over the weekend and a few days after that. I was so sick of it, so I called CS from the Netherlands! Amy from CS was very kind and tried to help me. I also received a new password and it worked fine for a few days and then the same procedure started again. After a lot of frustration and waiting for CS to send me a new password I could finally login again.
I hope that your problem will be resolved soon, I feel your pain, lol.
Louisa

I also couldn't get in to update CDS while back. I hope the temporary password they gave me works for a long time because nothing else will work when I try to change the password. You would think things like this would be straightened out by now. Hope you didn't have to pay long distance for that call to them! Geez!