Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

cosmos Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 3:59:50 PM(UTC)
cosmos

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 22 post(s)
microscopic pics for Lite and Solution cartridges. We really need better pics. They really have less on them than a full cartridge and still cost the same when a full cartridge is on sale. Really just a handbook not to much to ask right?

I love the Dude cartridge but am I the only one that needs a bigger image. They are really detailed but the pic is just awful.

Oh and is it just me or are the layers incorrect. Like the ATV1 shows image + image + image + image = finished product. If I follow those directions and layers then it is wrong. It should be image 1 is the top, image 4 next, then image 2 then image 3.

Love the cartridge but it is really hard to think about what colors goes where without it being very time consuming and frustrating. End product is awesome. But REALLY it shouldn't be this hard.

Please review your leaflets and consider larger images and correct layering.

If I am wrong please please correct me. I would rather be corrected than frustrated.

Thanks
 4 users thanked cosmos for this useful post.
Karenyeager on 10/6/2010(UTC), NanaJudy on 10/6/2010(UTC), Meg on 10/7/2010(UTC), newbutterfly on 10/8/2010(UTC)
CanadaJanice Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 4:05:09 PM(UTC)
CanadaJanice

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 66 post(s)
I agree! Mellow But, I must say that I like the look if the newest handbooks, with each layer done in a different colour so you can see how everything gooes together. Although I know it won't happen, it would be nice if the older handbooks could be re-done this way.
MamasScrappin Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 4:46:04 PM(UTC)
MamasScrappin

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 693 time(s) in 630 post(s)
I really like the lite carts and everything about them. I agree some of the pics are a bit small. I sometimes have to look at them on my Gypsy or pull out some reading glasses to see the detail, but I really like the durability of them.
ShawnMosch Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 6:43:08 PM(UTC)
ShawnMosch

Was thanked: 842 time(s) in 286 post(s)
I had to cut out an image from one of my carts so that I would know what it looked like . . . those pictures are VERY small.
cosmos Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 10:33:45 PM(UTC)
cosmos

btt please help keep this the top. Hopefully PC will hear our plea. I have also emailed them with the recommendation again keeping my fingers crossed.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 06, 2010 10:35:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

LisaDePugh Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 2:04:03 AM(UTC)
LisaDePugh

Was thanked: 285 time(s) in 215 post(s)
And one more thing, PLEASE stop printing anything in the handbooks or leaflets, or whatever else you use in YELLOW. It just doesn't show up and I never know what I'm looking at. If you do use yellow then at least outline it with another color. Really, I can't see it at all. It always just looks like a pale yellow blob in the picture.
 2 users thanked LisaDePugh for this useful post.
Meg on 10/7/2010(UTC), Flamenco92627 on 10/7/2010(UTC)
LaurieinAz Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 7:30:42 AM(UTC)
LaurieinAz

Was thanked: 434 time(s) in 307 post(s)
I agree. Bigger pics are definately needed.
Nolu Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 10:07:12 AM(UTC)
Nolu

United States

Was thanked: 435 time(s) in 370 post(s)
I would love bigger pictures. I can't see too much and it is very difficult for me to see where those little pieces go.
CowgirlUp Offline
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 11:38:07 AM(UTC)
CowgirlUp

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 868 time(s) in 706 post(s)
LisaDePugh wrote:
And one more thing, PLEASE stop printing anything in the handbooks or leaflets, or whatever else you use in YELLOW. It just doesn't show up and I never know what I'm looking at. If you do use yellow then at least outline it with another color. Really, I can't see it at all. It always just looks like a pale yellow blob in the picture.

I totally agree about the pale yellow. Its so hard to see on the white background. it really does need to be outlined or something.
CanadianRose Offline
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 2:39:08 PM(UTC)
CanadianRose

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 553 time(s) in 342 post(s)
Magnifying glass!! I got a little one with a light from my opticians and keep it in my scraproom. It comes in so handy!!BigGrin
scrapalette Offline
#11 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 7:32:22 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18422 time(s) in 8188 post(s)
While I agree with the size and color complaints regarding the image pictures, we really need to be calling PC to make sure they know what we want/like/dislike.

Customer Service keeps a tally of these types of calls and forwards the info to the appropriate team.
Lissa Offline
#12 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 8:42:50 PM(UTC)
Lissa

Was thanked: 220 time(s) in 115 post(s)
To funny that you posted this cause I was going to post a vent earlier today about it then halfway through the post I gave up because I figured it wouldn't do any good. I like using DS to look up the image, not the book but DS makes it impossible and less then time efficent to do so. I hate that about provocraft. That is the worse overall pet peeve I have for them. Even on the iphone checklist, it is annoying cause there is no zoom feature just to see what is on the back of the dang box!

Grrr

Lissa
cosmos Offline
#13 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 9:19:11 PM(UTC)
cosmos

Gosh why didn't I think of that. Every time I have spoke with PC on the phone they tell me that they will bring that to whomever takes care of that and so far my needs and many others have been hear.

Awesome PC they answered those of us who ask for a guy oriented cartridge we got Dude and Handy Man. Needs were meet on the changes for the Gypsy when it first came out.

So may maybe we should share directly with them around the tiny little pic in the tiny little leaflet.

Yep everyone sound off to PC. I have emailed them with request so I don't tie up the phone lines for people who need tech support. Let's make our voices be heard after all we are the ones that continue to give all of our money to them.
HeyLady54 Offline
#14 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 8:28:40 AM(UTC)
HeyLady54

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 41 post(s)
I really like the folding booklets, I can put the overlay inside and it's easy to carry with me, the books add a lot of space when you're packing. I'm in the process of cutting out each item on the lite cartridges at 4".