Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Meg Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 7:31:31 AM(UTC)
Meg

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 236 time(s) in 118 post(s)
... is annoying. Having to be logged in to see pictures is disappointing because, now that I have to log in every time I turn around, I often just lurk (look/read without logging in). I've also referred people on other crafting boards to neat projects here, but they couldn't see the pics because they're not members. (So, you folks with blogs who want to attract traffic with your pictures might want to post pics using the HTML you use to post pics on your blog, or a use a photo hosting site, and not upload pics through this board. Photobucket has free accounts and they're very easy to use.)

Also, will we ever be able to change our personal details on THIS site and not through the old MB? Does anyone know how to make changes here? I had to change my email address and I couldn't find a way to do it here. I went to the old site and changed it, and changing it there also changed it here.

Yes, I've contacted PC through the "proper" channels and have not received a reply. Yes, I love this new board. No, I am not slamming PC, just venting and hoping someone has a trick or two that will solve the problems I haven't been able to solve.

Edited by user Friday, October 01, 2010 8:14:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

kimk. Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 7:51:00 AM(UTC)
kimk.

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 153 time(s) in 78 post(s)
I find it annoying to have to log in all the time, too. (And all of the other things you said! BigGrin )

I really do like this board though. It's taken a bit to get used to the different format, but it sure is nice to not have to wait forever for pages to load!!