Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
SHELBYWOO Offline
#91 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 7:14:12 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 360 time(s) in 249 post(s)
lol hmmmmm came out pretty good.....i was playing with things in photobucket and blacked all out cept the outfit she was wearing which was black and white and the bushes hehehe
JannyLee Offline
#92 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 7:58:40 PM(UTC)
JannyLee

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Okay, all I have to say is AWESOME ladies. I would right a book on all the compliments for all of you. I have so many things going on but after seeing all of your works of art I was inspired to clean up my scrapbook room and actually make two cards for this challenge. Sunnieday do not fall on the floor, I know how hard it would be for you to get up. ;0)

On both cards I used the Creative Memories Cheerful Cart.

First card is Sketch 2- CM cart for the mug, Cutting Up for the phrase and Every Day Paper Dolls for the marshmallows. Inside this card I wrote "...Over Some Hot Chocolate."

Second card is Sketch 3 - Cm cart for the flower, round circle (which is cut in the middle as well but you can't see it), and the swirl. Alphalicious was used for phrase.

Hopefully I'll upload in the correct order. Hopefully I can figure out how to post.

JannyLee
JannyLee attached the following image(s):
IMG_3589r.jpg
IMG_3585r.jpg
TurtleBug Offline
#93 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 10:38:52 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 903 time(s) in 574 post(s)
Here is my extra credit card:
The sentiment is from Beyond Birthdays, I added little pearls at the corners. Used a little CB on the left of card. The poinsetta was given to me by NanaDonna. TFL!!!
TurtleBug attached the following image(s):
Poinsetta Card.jpg
TurtleBug Offline
#94 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 11:04:44 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 903 time(s) in 574 post(s)
JanneyLee:
#2 - Card is very nice, like how the marshmallows line-up behind the mugs. #3 - Very good use of Ad Challenge colors, like the glittery look of the flower & sparkly BG paper!

SheriHolt:
Very pretty card and use of ACColors. Like the swirlies at the top, & the glittery tag. Like the way you waved the ribbon!

LareylnSantini:
Cute card and love the Fall colors. Love the bow at the top of the pumpkin stem....guess that makes it a "she" pumpkin!! LOL!! I love the border punch on your Christmas card and the tag is very nice. The snowflake paper is very pretty, too!
JannyLee Offline
#95 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 4:24:32 AM(UTC)
JannyLee

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 17 post(s)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNIE DAY. Have a WONDERFUL DAY!

JannyLee
Suevan911 Offline
#96 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 7:52:26 AM(UTC)
Suevan911

Was thanked: 259 time(s) in 141 post(s)
Sunnie- Is it a special day for you today??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Larelyn-Cute Christmas tag card. Not sure which # it is? Like the softer colors with the bright red. That is an adorable perfect pumpkin, cute leaves too.

Turtlebug-nice friends card. very neatly done, pretty papers too. Cute papers on your Christmas card. Nice flower there too.

SheriHolt-cute cute cute baby card. Love the ribbon folds..

Shelby-or Katie, cute photo! I like that new feature on photobucket!

JannyLee-great job on both of your cards., Like the mugs! Always! especially real ones! Cute center flower on the 2nd card. Like the sparkles
JeanH Offline
#97 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 8:19:50 AM(UTC)
JeanH

Was thanked: 142 time(s) in 83 post(s)
nanadonna - beautiful papers on sketch 3 - tree is fabulous and the leaves are perfect!

susanmccormick - love your cards - love the pinks and browns but my fav is your snoman card. i love snomen and the crackly look of that paper is super!

petite - sunflower on card 3 is from SYI. super job on your coloring on sketch 3! love the coffin candy holders - super colorful in a great halloween way!

carolyn - the word wish on my card 1 is cut from lacy labels. it started as best wishes and i just cut off the best and es. thought the font was real pretty so wanted to use it. all the cuts on card 2 were from lacy labels also. i mixed up the different frames to get a card i could use for anyone.

suevan - great sketch 4 - love the vintage look to it! that truck is great!

larelyn - super cute christmas card - love the pocket feature! super cute bonus card also - love that smiling pumpkin!

turtlebug
- love the beautiful pink friends card - super cute tag - will have to look for it on the cart! super pretty papers on your bonus card!

sheriholt
- super cute baby card - love the bg paper matched up with the embossed yellow paper!

jannylee
- super cute cards - love the cocoa and marshmallows on sketch 2 and super cute colors and matching envie on sketch 3!
SandyPalmer Offline
#98 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 9:58:53 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
SheriHolt, awww, what a sweet baby card! I really love how you did your ribbon! Such a wonderful card! I just love it!

ShelbyWoo, oh wow, love the picture of Katie!!! She looks so grown up! Crying

JannyLee, both of your cards are great! I think the lime green one is my favorite! I really like the matching envelope also!

Turtlebug, great Christmas card! Very nice job on it!

lv2scrap02 Offline
#99 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 11:01:46 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1229 time(s) in 952 post(s)
Very pretty card
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#100 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 12:36:27 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
Flapper HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNIEDAY!!!LOL

SheriHolt: very pretty card... LOVE how you did the ribbon on this

SHELBYWOO: your baby is all grown up! Great pic of Katie! Thanks for sharing

JannyLee: cute cute hot chocolate card and I really like how you used the marshmallows for the border... clever idea. The second card is very pretty. I LOVE how the flourish connects to the circle and topped with a glittery flower. I'm going to have to scrap-lift this BigGrin

Turtlebug: very pretty Christmas card... LOVE all the teenie tiny pearls!

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#101 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 12:47:21 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Crying By the way, has anyone figured out how to add members to an address list like in the old MB?

Advance thanks to whoever can answer this BigGrin
*NanaDonna* Offline
#102 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:01:22 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2544 time(s) in 1319 post(s)
SHELBYWOO wrote:
hey ladies just stopping in to post a new pic of katie......we were out n about some today and wanted to make sure i shared her with you! :) been sewing today hadnt been able to scrap............

Great picture of Katie, I love to mess around with pictures also to create different effects. When my daughter got married I took a picture of her and made it all black & white except for her bouquet. Thanks for sharing that with us
LarelynSartini Offline
#103 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 9:18:25 AM(UTC)
LarelynSartini

Was thanked: 129 time(s) in 88 post(s)
Good Morning,
I was able to do sketch #1. It fit perfectly for the Gypsy challenge as well - yay! two for one :).
For the G challenge we had to use at least two images, 3 cartridges, one word, one weld, one image stretched, and one image squeezed (oh, the creative beauty of the Gypsy), so here it is. I added stickles to Beware and a little bling here and there. I hope to be back to comment this evening. We have family coming in for the week so it's off to shop and then finish cleaning (yuck!).
LarelynSartini attached the following image(s):
100_0489.JPG
sunnieday Offline
#104 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 11:20:59 AM(UTC)
sunnieday

Was thanked: 326 time(s) in 219 post(s)
CarolyDeline- great job on sketches 3&4. Love the colors you used on both. :)

SandyPalmer- Love your sketch 4. It is just beautiful.

JeanH- Very nice extra credit cards. I love the sunflower on the last card.

NannaDonna- Very beautiful sketch 3. Love the fall colors.

Susan McCormick- I cant even pick a favorite out of your cards. Very nice work on all of them.

Shelby- Very pretty card. Is that a stamp or is that how the paper was? Great job. Very nice pic of Katie by the way...

RAQ OMG girlfriend... do you think you got enough cards done? WOW.. great job as ususal.

petite- great Halloween card. Nice job on the stamped image. Love Great job.

Suevan- Love your vintage car card. I might have to scraplift this one because I have such a hard time doing cards for men.

Turtlebug- I really love your sketch 2. Love all the detail you put in it. Nice sketch 1 as well. Alot of pinks this week. Great job. Great extra credit card as well. Just beautiful.

LarelynSartini- I really like your santas slackers card. Great idea.Your pumpkin card is adorable.Love that face on him. Great job on the gypsy/sketch 1 card. Very nice.

SheriHolt- Love your sketch 1... the baby card.

Jannylee-and you think your cards look like a newbie? NOT.. love both of them. I didnt even know that mug was on that cart.. thanks for sharing. Adorable marchmallows. Both of them are excellent Janice... so I expect to see more from you. LOL. I almost did fall on the floor and you are so right about not being able to get up... LOL

Oh and thank you everyone for the birthday wishes... good thing your in Georgia my sweet Jannylee... LOL.. miss you anyway

Edited by user Tuesday, September 28, 2010 4:13:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

VickieBryan1 Offline
#105 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 2:36:54 PM(UTC)
VickieBryan1

United States

Was thanked: 589 time(s) in 401 post(s)
here are my 2 for sketch one and two. I think I did them right. Maybe
and the extra credit one for Christmas.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 28, 2010 2:40:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

VickieBryan1 attached the following image(s):
100_5713.JPG
100_5712.JPG
100_5709.JPG
VickieBryan1 Offline
#106 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 2:44:10 PM(UTC)
VickieBryan1

United States

Was thanked: 589 time(s) in 401 post(s)
Happy belated Birthday Sunnieday

ladies all the cards are so pretty.

Sheri love your baby card
andeJean Offline
#107 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 2:44:24 PM(UTC)
andeJean

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Okay, I got it done again! (I think i'm on a roll!)

here are my sketches!
File Attachment(s):
100_0626.JPG (1,990kb) downloaded 8 time(s).
100_0627.JPG (2,347kb) downloaded 4 time(s).
100_0624.JPG (1,924kb) downloaded 4 time(s).
100_0625.JPG (2,261kb) downloaded 4 time(s).
100_0622.JPG (1,314kb) downloaded 4 time(s).
100_0623.JPG (1,691kb) downloaded 3 time(s).
100_0621.JPG (1,770kb) downloaded 4 time(s).
andeJean Offline
#108 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 2:55:10 PM(UTC)
andeJean

so why do the pics not show up? Grrr. I love my camera, but nothing works well with photos that large... This stinks!
andeJean Offline
#109 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 3:09:53 PM(UTC)
andeJean

Alright... I'll try again... Confused
andeJean attached the following image(s):
100_0621.JPG
100_0622.JPG
100_0623.JPG
100_0624.JPG
100_0625.JPG
100_0626.JPG
100_0627.JPG
Bbq31 Offline
#110 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:56:40 PM(UTC)
Bbq31

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
sunnieday - thanks for hosting, love the sketches!! belated happy birthday!! 1 - very pretty, love the colors, butterflies, and inking 2 - cute, love the basket of apples. 3 - very pretty, love the flourishes and glitter. 4 very pretty, love the paper, sentiment and snowflake.

Larkspur - love the bright colors, girl and flower.

JeanH - 1 - very cute, love the paper, especially the houses. 2 & 3 - very cute, love the birdies. 4 - very pretty, love the paper, sentiment and heart. awesome layouts. 5 - cute, love the colors. 6 - very pretty, love the color combo. 7 - beautiful, love the ribbon, colors and flower.

Turtlebug - 1 - very cute, love the cupcake, balloons and hat. 2 - very cute, love the paper, embossing, ladybug and flowers. 3 - very pretty, love the flowers, paper and tag. 4 - very pretty,love the paper, sentiment and flower.

SandyPalmer - 1 - too cute, love the hedgehog, paper and bling. 2 - love the second one. love the paper, bird and branches. they just and something to it.

SHELBYWOO - very pretty, love the flourishes, bling and stamp. pretty pic of Katie!!

RAQ - 1 - very pretty, love the paper, bling, and fiber. 2 - very pretty, love the color combo and glitter. 3 - love the paper, corners and flower. 4 - very cute, love the reindeer, bling and flower. 5 - very pretty, love the ribbon, ornament and snowflakes. 6 - love the paper, flower and stamp. 7 - love the embossing, stamp and snowflake. 8 - love the colors, ribbon, flower and bling. 9 - cute, love the ribbon, bling and embossing. 10 - beautiful, love the embossing, ribbon, flower and stamp. 11 - love the poem, paper, ribbon and butterfly. 12 - love the flower and stamp. 13 - love the hearts, flowers and stamp. 14 - love the hearts, bling and sentiment.

Carolyn - 1 - beautiful, love the paper, sentiment, inking and buttons. 2- very pretty, love the colors, inking and sentiment.

NanaDonna - beautiful, love the tree, leaves, paper, stamp and bling.

SusanMcCormick - 1 - very pretty, love the paper, stamp and bling. 2 - very pretty, love the border, butterfly and sentiment. 3 - very pretty, love the border, flower and stamp. 4 - too cute, love the snowman and snowflakes.

Petite - 1 - very cute, love the paper, spider, little girl, ribbon and awesome job of coloring her. 2 - cute boxes. neat idea.

suevan911 - cute, love the truck, ribbon and button wheels.

LarelynSartini - 1 - very pretty, love the paper, tag and bling. 2 - very cute, love the pumpkin and sentiment. 3 - cute, love the webs, spider, ribbon and stamp.

SheriHolt - very pretty, love the color combo, embossing, corners and glitter. love how you have the ribbon gathered up.

JannyLee - 1 - cute, love the coffee cups, paper and sentiment. 2 - very pretty, love the paper, flower and flourish. great envelope.

VickieBryan - 1 - very cute, love the bear, flower and stamp. 2 - love the paper, stamp and treat bag.

andeJean - 1 - very pretty, love the snowflakes and image. 2- too cute, love the owl and bling. 3 - very pretty, love the stamp, sentiment, bilng and flowers. 4 - very pretty, love the border, colors and inking. nice job of the insides of your cards.

now that my hands are broken from all this typing, i am going to try and post my pics. wish me luck.

Barb

WOW - I got it to work on first try, thanks to everyones helpful advice. so much easier than other board. sorry no cricut on any of my cardsConfused

Edited by user Tuesday, September 28, 2010 9:00:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Bbq31 attached the following image(s):
DSC00951.jpg
DSC00953.jpg
DSC00955.jpg
DSC00957.jpg
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#111 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 1:16:08 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Hello everyone! I can't wait to see Suevan911's sketches but I'll have to play with them when I get back on Sunday. We're taking a mini vacation to Universal Studios to get away from all the stuff that's been going on in the house

CarolynDeline has posted the new Ad challenge. Here is the direct link: Ad Challenge #78

LarelynSartini: great Halloween card. I LOVE the way you made "beware" and "eek"

sunnieday wrote:

RAQ OMG girlfriend... do you think you got enough cards done? WOW.. great job as ususal.

I had about 2 weeks of unstable internet and lots of things being done to the house. ALL of those cards were done with scraps except for the 2 black/red rose paper. Very minimal Cricut since I really couldn't get to that area of the house

VickieBryan1: Card 1 - cute cute teddy bear... adorable; Card 2 - Halloween card is great and I like the papers you used for it

andeJean: WOW! You have been busy and all the insides are done too! Card 1 - great papers and great stamp; Card 2 - I really like that swirly tree branch and the bling, very pretty; Card 3 - LOVE all the flowers on this, super pretty

Bbq31: great set of cards! Card 1 - very cute paper and I really like how you used black background to make those squares pop out; Card 2 - LOVE the papers and the color combo, very pretty! Card 3 - LOVE the flourish and great papers / colors again. Card 4 - very pretty Christmas card, LOVE all the embellishments

Edited by user Wednesday, September 29, 2010 1:33:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#112 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 4:06:17 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

The new challenge has been posted!

Here is the direct link: RAQ's 9/28 - 10/5 Sketch Challenge
SheriHolt Offline
#113 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 8:37:40 PM(UTC)
SheriHolt

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
CarolynDeline wrote:
I'm not fond of this mb either...I don't like that I have to sign in everyday, the other one let me stay signed in all the time...I guess we'll all get the hang of it in no time...but I'm not a fan of changeGlare Glare Glare love the new emotiocons though...lol

Carolyn: I think I may have discovered how to NOT log in every time you open a window for this new board?! I have Windows 8 and every time I clicked on my shortcut to the new board I had to log in. I changed my internet settings in "Tools" -> "Internet Options" -> "Security" -> "Custom Level" and then all the way at the bottom it says "User Authentication" and I selected the option "Automatic logon with current username and passowrd" (the 3rd option). After I changed that, I logged in and ever since then I haven't had to enter a password again. Hope it works!