Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

cricaholic Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 11:14:42 AM(UTC)
cricaholic

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1172 time(s) in 667 post(s)
I LOVE my Expression, Gypsy, Imagine and 57+ carts.

I haven't tried DS I got the Gypsy instead and LOVE LOVE my Gypsy!!!Now they are doing away with itHuh Oh....Ok.....I downloaded CCR thats the "new" backup to my gypsy just in case(I haven't even really tried CCR yet). I accepted that and I got the Mini when it was on sale to go with CCR and I guess that'll be the back up to my Expression even though its not 12x12...I know theres the E2 but my eyes have trouble with the Gypsy so I knew the E2 screen would be very difficult for my eyes.
ThumpUp I'm a HAPPY PC CRAFTER!!!!
I got the Imagine ( I was one of the lucky ones...mine still works a majority of the timeSmile ....I use it as a stand alone machine!)
Wub Wub I'm a VERY HAPPY PC CRAFTER!!!! All my PC machines.. we're crafting HAPPILY TOGETHER!!!

Mad Then they discontinued the Imagine....WHAT??Blushing OK....Theres got to be a backup on the way.......still waiting.......PC always has a backup!?...waiting...waiting...
Cool A NEW machine is coming out.....BigGrin OH YES! this wiil be the "NEW" Imagine.....
Cursing NOPE! its a machine like what I already have from another company...its OK, but I LOVE my PC products MORE!!!
Smile Don't get me wrong...this new machine sounds GREAT for NEWBIES. If I was new to PC products I would get this machine in a heartbeat.....but I'm an oldie but goodie and I just want to continue creating with what I have and expand on that.
I don't do Facebook...so those of you who do...cause from what I've read PC is on Facebook now and LISTENS...can you post on Facebook....for PC to make a backup to the Imagine and continue making cartridges and my FAITH/SUPPORT will be renewed.....PLEASE!!!! Pc doesn't seem to support this MB anymore.
Blushing Notice when the new machine was announced we had to read what others posted......PC didn't post a "sticky"?......or did I miss it?
Yes, I'm upset with PC....but! I STILL LOVE CREATING with PC products that I already have and won't invest anymore $$$ till I have a backup to the Imagine so my carts won't go to waste...and NO, no PC machine prints and cuts like the Imagine...we need another Imagine to print/cut with the carts.
BigGrin This is just my PEACEFUL opinion.
Flapper I'm NOT complaining....I'm just waiting for an Imagine back up....and I'm not getting any youngerLaugh I'm OVER 50....LOL LOL
 3 users thanked cricaholic for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 1/24/2014(UTC), HisGem on 1/24/2014(UTC), MommaG on 1/24/2014(UTC)
CricketCMV Online
#2 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 11:24:22 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7566 time(s) in 4432 post(s)
There was another post that said PC has stated they are going to work on being able to use your IMAGINE cartridges with the EXPLORE; however, you will need to have your IMAGINE to be able to link them to the new machine.....I think. I SHOULD THINK IF THEY DO THIS....which I really do think PC is trying hard to cover all their bases (remember, a lot of problems started before this new President took over and I think he is on the right track) at once. Maybe they had to start from scratch....this is the BEGINNING....and now maybe they can have time to go fix all the previous problems?

I have asked her to start a new thread with the information. I hope she does.

Char
nancyh Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 1:40:58 PM(UTC)
nancyh

Was thanked: 558 time(s) in 419 post(s)
The carts will not link to the new machine...they will link to design space, and according to PC, whatever carts you have linked to CCR should automatically link/transfer over to design space.
TammyPuckett Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 1:48:33 PM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

Was thanked: 319 time(s) in 181 post(s)
I am with you on the Gypsy & my Expression! I absolutely love both! I can take my little Gypsy & my Expression & go anywhere to crop & not miss a beat! Won't be able to say that about the new machine! I also have the Imagine that works great with my G or stand alone! I use the CCR if I am at home, but LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my E & G!
 1 user thanked TammyPuckett for this useful post.
*Meg* on 1/24/2014(UTC)
sassyk Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 7:22:24 PM(UTC)
sassyk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
I was also waiting for the Imagine and gypsy back up ... they let go of the 2 best products they had... I won't be purchasing the explore ... thought for sure this machine was going to let us use our imagine carts ... IF it does in the future, I will buy, if not, i won't ..