Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
*Meg* Offline
#31 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 3:30:52 PM(UTC)
*Meg*

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 134 time(s) in 60 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jscraftylady Go to Quoted Post
The Bluetooth adapter will cost $50, but I am sure the only reason you would need it is to cut from the app. So yeah, it kind of costs $50.

And I do not believe that not everyone is interested in owning an Apple tablet.LOL

So it's just $50 for the Bluetooth adapter that the app needs, not $50 for the adapter and $50 for the app? I'm seeing $50 + $50 in some places.

My current tablet is an iPad, and we have four of them here, but I'm pretty sure my next one will be a Surface/Windows. :p

Second question about the app: Is is really just for managing pre-loaded/canned designs? CricutGena said it will be "focused on Make It Now projects." That sure sounds like a click-n-cut project type of thing, not a fully-appointed creative program. I wouldn't be interested in an app that just lets me cut, or even customize a bit and then cut, projects that are pre-loaded/selected by Provo Craft.
CricutLadyBug Offline
#32 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 4:25:48 AM(UTC)
CricutLadyBug

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 18 post(s)
CAUTION that's what Jinger said on HSN when I purchased the Cricut machine and Gypsy -they would create apps and use the unused buttons - it never happened. Not her fault PC told her that. Wait till the APP is out if you must have it work with your IPAD or you may regret the purchase.

Edited by user Saturday, February 01, 2014 4:28:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified