Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<8182838485>»
tsrel Offline
#2461 Posted : Wednesday, October 30, 2013 10:25:48 PM(UTC)
tsrel

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Hello ladies. All is well in my neck of the woods. I have been tryingto readjust to work and my baby has been telling me I am not what I used you be.

Nettie. Thank God for healing.

Treva. Slow down. The body forces us to

Gaylen. These ladies are awesome. Welcome. I msy have missed it but are you still in the Dallas area? I sm in Louisiana.

I havent created any origunal projects yes I did crestef two project life projects. Will try to post tomorrow thanks to Cassie.
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2462 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 6:33:42 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 428 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Hello and Happy Saturday....I have been so busy that I didn't realize that I hadn't stopped in a while. My husband is out of town this weekend so I decided to try to organize and get some of my stuff in some order. I can't go on like this! I have to run into my office for about an hour and after that I am staying in for the rest of day.

Kenya, I really would like to go back to school but my mind and body aren't convinced yet.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a great weekend!
tsrel Offline
#2463 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2013 10:01:40 PM(UTC)
tsrel

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Getting ready to turn it in for the night. I just wanted to stop by and say hello and wish you all a Happy Monday and a blessed week.

Cassie Offline
#2464 Posted : Monday, November 04, 2013 3:41:05 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Was thanked: 308 time(s) in 251 post(s)
Good Morning All & Happy Monday!!!!

I almost just typed Happy Friday. Do you think my weekend was too short? How was your weekend?

Not sure I told you all, but I'm doing my first vendor showcase next month. Excited and nervous at the same time. For the next month, I am filling my Fridays and weekends with making holiday cards. So far, I have 3 designs done.

Went to the movies with my dad on Friday to see Baggage Claim. Saturday, watched Hunger Games with the kids. That was good and now I'm looking forward to the 2nd one this month. I saw a commercial yesterday that you can buy tickets now. Gesh, the movie doesn't open for 2.5 weeks. Also watched 'Now You See Me' with dh. Minus my grocery shopping, I got a lot done this weekend. It was a good mix of fun, making cards, cooking, & helping my aunt put her house back together.

Have a GREAT day ALL!!!
Cassie Offline
#2465 Posted : Wednesday, November 06, 2013 3:35:35 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Hump Day!!!

Just checking in to see where you all are hiding. LOL!

Have a GREAT day!
Gaylen Offline
#2466 Posted : Thursday, November 07, 2013 3:59:12 AM(UTC)
Gaylen

Hi Everyone,
Just thought I would check to see what creative stuff everyone has been up to. Seems like I have been really busy but I feel like I am not catching up. I haven't used my Cricut in so long I may need to watch a tutorial. I did get some cards done but I need to get some scrapping done. Our next retreat is in Jan and it is now a full 5 days because of the holiday. If I plan well I could really get some pages done.

Cassie - Thanks for the retreat ideas. We sometimes do something to give the door prizes away but it does seem like only the new people are interested in doing anything to get the tickets.

Tonya - I am still in the Dallas area. I try to get over to Bossier/Shreveport when I can. Which city are you in?

Think I should say goodnight...or rather good morning. Its 5am and I need to get some sleep.

Take care everyone!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2467 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 4:12:35 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Happy Veterean's Day!!!

Hello and Happy Monday, it has been a minute so I'm checking in before I finished getting dressed for work. Yes, we have work and school here so no long weekend for us! I've been so busy at work lately that I may need to take me a sanity day before the Thanksgiving holiday. No major plans for the holiday just hoping to get some rest and more decluttering done around the house. I have been playing some but never as much as I'd like and I do try to update my blog.

Cassie, congrats on participating in your first vendor fair.

Gaylen, have fun getting ready for your crop

Waving hello and wishing everyone a great week.
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2468 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 3:55:40 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Tuesday, I bought work home last night and didn't get to it so I decided to tackle it this morningAngry! Didn't work I just couldn't bring myself to open that file!

Just checking and and to say and share the card I made for Veterans Day. I didn't finish and post it until I was about to go to bed last night and since I used my cricut I decided to share it here. Thanks again to those serving or have served in the armed forces.
~~TP98~~ attached the following image(s):
DSC_0408.JPG
Cassie Offline
#2469 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 4:20:15 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Tuesday!!!

Treva - Very nice card.

We have a little winter feeling in the air this morning. Brrr.

Have you all checked out the Black Friday ads? Walmart has an Expression with light blue end caps for $129. Also, a nice rolling tote. I'm interested in seeing what that looks like in person.

Nothing much going on. I spent yesterday running a few errands, teacher conference for DS, and then to the Cafe for some holiday card making. I shared with Lisa that if I don't see another poinsettia, I'll be just fine. I cut out 48 yesterday but each one has 5 layers. I love the finished product though, so as long as they all sale, it'll be worth it. LOL!!!

Have a GREAT day ALL!!!!
Gaylen Offline
#2470 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2013 1:36:16 AM(UTC)
Gaylen

Hello Everyone!
Stopping by to see what everyone is up to. Had a great Veterans Day w/my DH.We bounced around getting our Veterans Day freebies.We must be getting old cuz we didn't hit half as many restaurants as usual. Just spent almost 4 hours washing and cooking greens that we picked from our garden this week. We were afraid the freeze last night would kill them so we picked as many as we could. After the freeze they looked fine. Which meant I did not have to spend 4 hours washing greens.Glare
Been working on organizing my craftroom this week.I have lots of Creative Memories inventory to clear out but need to make sure what I need to finish my own albums before I accidentally sell something I need. Now my husband has mentioned he has pictures that need to be scrapped.Not sure where these pictures have been in the last 32 years...never considered he had pictures.Laugh
Anyway, hoping to get caught up on the zillion projects I on my to-do list before Dec.

Treva you VD card is really cute.Might have to copy your idea.

Cassie, what product were you promoting at the vendor fair?

Guess I can get some sleep now. Take care ladies!
Cassie Offline
#2471 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2013 12:22:53 PM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Happy Friday Eve!!!!

Gaylen - I am cracking up about you not considering dh had pictures. That is so me. My dh complains that he's not in enough pictures in the kids' albums. LOL! For the vendor fair, I'm selling Christmas cards, holiday chargers, miscellaneous greeting cards, and maybe a mini album or 2, if I get them done. A friend also wants me to sell some holiday gift baskets for her. We'll see what kind of space I have on the table, after I fool around with setup. I think I'm going to attached the holiday card samples to a foam board, then place on an easel. That will free up table space.

Today, I brought in one of the card sets I planned to assemble on my lunch break. My coworker saw them and ordered 10. DD's English teacher asked me to send in some samples too. I'll send that on Monday, so hopefully, that will trigger more orders too.

Alright you all, have a GREAT afternoon!
Cassie Offline
#2472 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2013 3:59:11 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Hump Day!!

Where is everyone? The last post was 5 days ago....

Nothing new going on. Big project going on at work and a card factory at home in the evening, lol!! Today is our Thanksgiving luncheon at work, so busy, busy me for the day.

Have a GREAT day ALL!

Edited by user Wednesday, November 20, 2013 3:59:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gaylen Offline
#2473 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2013 2:22:28 PM(UTC)
Gaylen

Hello Ladies!
Yes Cassie it's been a little bleak on the board. Everyone must be really cranking out projects. I am so behind on card making, I needed a card to mail today and I had to make it and send. I hate not having what I need already made. I am a A-Z by Creative Memories Consultant so my days have been spent chasing sales leads on the many FB groups I am in and mailing product.Trying to sort my craftroom, cook meals and keep up with housework in between. It's almost Thanksgiving and I need get my menu together and help my DD with her first Thanksgiving meal planning.Found out we have wintery weather coming and I need to get the plants covered and harvest the garden.Just writing about it makes me feel overwhelmed, which leads to not being as productive. Ok...pity party over.

Cassie, do you have your cards posted on Pinterest? I love looking at card ideas.Hope your Thanksgiving spread at work was great.I miss getting that head start on the eating since I retired BigGrin

So...everyone else needs to catch us up on what you have been up to. Have a great week everyone!!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2474 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2013 12:59:33 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello and Happy Thursday.....the work day is almost over and this busy busy work week is about to come to an endBigGrin

I can't wait until 5:00 tomorrow even though I really need to come in over the weekend to clear some of this stuff off of my desk so I can take Thursday and Friday off! The weekend go by so fast and then its time to start the work week all over again; I'm thankful for employment!

Not too much crafting going on, haven't felt up to it. I may try to work on a few Thanksgiving cards this weekend so I can get in the mail by Monday and they just might reach their destinationBigGrin I did work on a wedding card last weekend, shared in on my blog; I forgot to share it here too.

Cassie, glad your luncheon went well. Gaylen, have fun chasing sales, working your garden and getting ready for Thanksgiving.

We are planning to have dinner at my in-laws as long as things continue to go well.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a great day and holiday!

Edited by user Thursday, November 21, 2013 1:01:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cassie Offline
#2475 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 5:33:57 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Tuesday,

Gaylen - Never thought to post on Pinterest. Guess I'll do that sometime in the future.

Treva - Here's hoping for a smooth Thanksgiving with the in-laws.

I am exhausted. I couldn't sleep Sunday night, so I was up watching tv. Probably got a good 4 hours of sleep. Dh went to the Redskins/49ers game last night. I had to pick him up when the game was over, which meant helluva traffic. The stadium is 5 minutes from my house but the round trip took about 30 minutes. Another night with 3.5 hours of sleep. I'm off tomorrow, so I'll get to sleep in just a bit before I get up and cook, visit a friend, and head to dance ministry. I may sleep 1/2 my Thanksgiving away.

Have a GREAT day ALL!
Gaylen Offline
#2476 Posted : Saturday, November 30, 2013 2:50:39 AM(UTC)
Gaylen

Well Ladies...survived Thanksgiving,barely. I was so tired I was in bed by 7pm Thanksgiving night.Which is so not like me. my doorbell rang at 7:30, my girlfriend stopped by to get cake.I got behind on my cooking schedule so I spent all day Wed. getting it all done and talking my daughter through her first attempt at holiday cooking.We both had great meals and today she is off to Seattle to run a marathon.

Spent all today in my craftroom organizing still, mailing scrapbook supplies and looking for Christmas decor ideas.Not decorating my home this year since we are going on vacation for 2 weeks in Dec but want to do something cute and crafty to take with me for the condo where we will be staying.So maybe a wreath and table arrangement.Really cute stuff on Pinterest.

Discovered a new craft tool today, Envelope Punch Board.Anybody use one of these.Thinking I will search for one before I log off tonight.

Making Christmas cards tomorrow.I have a zillion pages of acetate I want to start using on my cards.Looking for ideas.Found card with window and acetate could be the glass.

Long day tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.Looking forward to hearing what everyone is doing.
Creative Adventure Mom Offline
#2477 Posted : Saturday, November 30, 2013 3:57:51 PM(UTC)
Creative Adventure Mom

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 41 post(s)
Is there a corresponding Facebook page for this thread? I hardley ever come to the message board anymore.
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2478 Posted : Sunday, December 01, 2013 3:16:23 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello and Happy Post Thanksgiving....

Thanksgiving was fine even though I was a little down, missing my sister and not wanting to be around alot of people. I did manage to make it to church this morning (hadn't been in a few weeks) so I'm looking forward to trying to get back on track.

Just doing a driveby post as I am about to head out to dinner with the in-laws. My MIL sent a group text out to the family saying she was tired of leftovers and wanted to go out for dinner today. I have mixed feelings as I need to spend sometime at home since we have been over there almost everyday since last Sunday. All is well as we suffered another family loss last week so it seems everyone wants to spend time as a family.

I am so far behind working on some cards for a service project, I was hoping to have them done by tomorrowSad

Waving hello and wishing everyone a blessed week, will try to stop in more!
Cassie Offline
#2479 Posted : Monday, December 02, 2013 4:52:40 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Monday!!!!

Gaylen - I love the envelope punch board. Used it for the first time 2 weeks ago. I actually have it at work today, in case I have some down time. I need to make 15 envelopes, for an odd shaped card.

Treva - So sorry to hear you had a loss in your family. Sending you some "get back on track" vibes. We had pizza on Saturday to break up the leftovers.

Creative Adventure Mom - There is a FB group, but it's not a lot of chatter over there either. Look up Embellished with Color.

I didn't get much accomplished over the holiday break and I'm pretty bummed about that. A few things, but nothing like I wanted. I did get to spend a little time with my 16 year old niece, who was here, and my daughter enjoyed having a big sister in the house. She wants to come back for Christmas break.

Need to catch up on my work emails and office happenings, get another cup of hot chocolate, and get some work started.

Have a GREAT day ALL!
Gaylen Offline
#2480 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2013 2:14:32 AM(UTC)
Gaylen

It's almost 3am and I really should stop staying up all night hanging out in my craftroom...but why stop now. I have been in here since right after dinner and created nothing. I did spend some time on Scrapbook.com and checking out cards on Pinterest.Now I need a plan. I need to get my Christmas cards done or get some ordered.I really want to make them but can't quite decide on a design.So goal for tomorrow is to choose one and get them made, preferably before I leave for vacation next week.

Cassie, that envelope punch board can do some other cool stuff as I see on Pinterest. Planning to use it make treat holders...right after I run out and buy one. :)

Have a great week ladies! Headed off to bed.

momto2 Offline
#2481 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2013 11:09:52 AM(UTC)
momto2

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Hello All! It has been a minute since I stopped over here. We have been pretty much non-stop for the last few months. Finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. Anyway, waving hello to all. Hope you all have a happy holiday season.

Treva: I am daily lifting you in prayer. Please let me know if I can do anything to help you.

cropdropnroll Offline
#2482 Posted : Friday, December 06, 2013 6:50:37 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Happy Friday Everyone!

Yes, it has been a month (or 2) of Sundays, since my last post here! Life has been hectic as all get out. Since my last visit... DD has gone through her cheer season and completed 1 competition, and the 2nd one is tomorrow. DS has completed his last season of recreational football!! The next level will be high school fball! DH and I were elevated in ministry. DM had a terrible fall while leaving DD's honor roll assembly about 2 weeks ago. Thank God she was not seriously hurt, but is bruised terribly from her face hitting the concrete. Thanksgiving was pretty quiet - I cooked a little something for the house, but that's it!!

Hi Gaylen - I, too, am way behind on my card making. What's worse, is that I'm supposed to be working the vendor fair with Cassie; and I have barely put a dent in my holiday cardsCrying !!! The event is next Saturday, and hopefully I'll be able to get some cards done following this weekend's hectic schedule.

Treva - Love your VD card.

Waving hello to all who have been faithful to this thread; and sending out an APB for those who have been MIA... like me!!Flapper

Peace & Blessings...
Lisa
Cassie Offline
#2483 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2013 4:28:03 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Monday!

We had our first snow fall of the season yesterday. It was soo pretty. Now, it's all freezing rain and ice. Grrrr! School on a 2 hr delay and believe it or not, I was on time for work today, 5am. The ice on the car wasn't too hard, so it didn't take long to get it off.

I managed to get a lot accomplished last Friday & Saturday. I stayed in the house for the most part. Finished 8 chargers and 4 paint cans. Nothing fancy about the paint cans and I've done them for teachers for the past two years. Also vinyled 3 lunch boxes, but now I'm not sure who to make them out for, to sell Saturday. May stick with teachers on that too.

Still need to finish up 3 sets of Christmas cards and try to assemble a few birthday cards by Friday night. Looking forward to the Vendor fai Saturday but also looking forward to resting after it's all said and done!

Have a GREAT day ALL!
HisGem Offline
#2484 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2013 2:04:16 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 332 post(s)
Hey All!

It has been forever since I been on here. Glad to see everyone survived Thanksgiving. This was the first Thanksgiving without hubby's grandmother. His mom and sister came and ate dinner with us. Thanksgiving was great and then my house was attacked with the flu plague. We are finally feeling normal.

I haven't been creating much. My poor blog has not had a post in almost two months. I still need to make and mail Christmas cards too. I am beginning to wonder if I should even bother at this point. I will be on break from school soon. I am thanking God for that cause it has been a long journey.

I still need to make gifts for teachers, staff and I wanted to do something for people at the church. I will see how much I can get done between this week and next. The girls did not have school today, so we finally got the tree up. I feel like I am soooo behind this year Glare

Treva, how are you?

Waving hello to everyone! Kenya~
Gaylen Offline
#2485 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2013 2:37:37 AM(UTC)
Gaylen

Hey Ladies!
Just checking in before I get some sleep. Leaving for vacation Friday and nothings done... not the packing, the laundry, the housework, nothing. I here I sit in my craftroom making cards, surfing Pinterest and watching TV...like I have NOTHING to do. We will see how this works out.BigGrin

Well Christmas is upon us. I do hope all of you have your decorations up and shopping done.First on my to-do list for today is put the fall decorations away and make it look like Christmas in here. Wish I had my Christmas cards done already...but we may be ordering those cards this weekend.

Glad to see more ladies stopping by and I will do so more often. Take care all and Merry Christmas!

gaylen
Cassie Offline
#2486 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2013 4:40:21 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Monday!!

I had a very nice time during my first Vendor Showcase Saturday. I had a lot of fun and it was great having Lisa there! She's a riot! LOL! I sold several items but also went home with a lot of stuff but it was a good experience overall. Looking forward to the one in the spring.

Have a GREAT day ALL!!
Cassie attached the following image(s):
Sister Candles.jpg
Gaylen Offline
#2487 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2013 9:57:15 PM(UTC)
Gaylen

Merry Christmas Everyone!

So I did get around to making a few Christmas cards. Decided to wait til we reached our vacation and mail from here.Well...not only did I forget to bring the cards, I also forgot my address book. I guess the good news is that I am ahead of the game for next Christmas.My backup plan is to create New Years cards with a family pic and print at Costco.

No creative-ness for me this last week. I kinda decorated the vacation condo with a door wreath and table arrangement.Keep thinking I needed a tree. I will need to get a little creative with Christmas dinner...something non traditional maybe. Being away from home on the holiday has it's challenges.

Enough rambling...I hope everyone has a Safe and Merry Christmas <raising hand to wave>

~ Gaylen
cropdropnroll Offline
#2488 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2013 6:24:02 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Happy Holidays!

Wow, I remember just chatting about Thanksgiving, and here it is Christmas already!! WTW?? Sadly, there are no decorations, or food prep going on at our place; but there's hope - LOL.

Gaylen - DH has been expressed an interest in spending the Christmas holiday away from home. I must admit, I would like to try it, at some point - just to have that experience. I would definitely need to plan ahead - decorations, meals, etc. - to ensure that "holiday" look and feel of home.

Cassie - I had a blast, too. Thanks for letting me tag along! I'm curious to see how the spring event will work out. Lot's of MD/Graduation/Teacher items for sure!! I was so excited for you - work dem chargers and candles, sista!!

HisGem - What's up?!! I still need to make Christmas cards, too; but more so for specific relatives. Thanks to the vendor showcase (w/Cassie), I have some generic holiday cards already done. Now, I need to focus on "grandmother", "aunt", "dad", etc. My hope is that I can get those done tonight, using the same layouts I used for the generic cards! *wink*. My challenge is picking the verses.

Waving hello and sending APBs out for the sistas who are MIA...!!

Bidding you peace and blessings this holiday season!

Here are some of the cards I did for the showcase. TFL.

Lisa

Edited by user Monday, December 23, 2013 6:27:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Add photos

File Attachment(s):
Holiday.jpg (1,071kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
cropdropnroll attached the following image(s):
Holiday1.jpg
Holiday2.jpg
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2489 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2013 7:45:10 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Monday and Happy Holiday Week...

It has been a while but I wanted to stop in to wish eveyone a happy and blessed holiday season.

I haven't felt much like celebrating, I didn't put up a tree either only a wreath on the door. I made a few Christmas cards but decided not to send any since I only made a few. It has been extra busy at work so everything else is chaotic too.

Gaylen, enjoy your vacation and holiday. Now that my daughter is older, I would consider being away from home for Christmas. We have done it alot in the past for Thanksgiving.

Cassie, great projects for the vendor fair.

Lisa, nice holiday cards.

Waving hello!
Cassie Offline
#2490 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2013 4:56:57 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Christmas Eve!!!!!

Gaylen - Enjoy your vacation!

Lisa - Wub

Treva - Sending you some {{{{relaxing and inner peace hugs}}}}

I haven't done any crafting in 1.5 weeks. It felt great. I tried to make a card 2 days ago, but my mind remembered it's on vacation from crafting until 2014. Instead I've finished one book, read another book in one day, started a new book, and read my Essence issues for Aug - Oct. Today, I'm going to read Nov - Jan.

Work is slow and I am enjoying the downtime at the end of the year.

Tonight is our annual Christmas Eve Baking Wars. Hubby is doing some graham cracker sugar cookie something or another, DD, a snickerdoodle cupcake, & 'm doing a Peanut Butter Moon Pie cupcake. DS couldn't decided so he's going to be my assistant. The real truth is, he wanted to do cookies and cream cupcakes because my dad said he's going to pick anything chocolate to win every time. The problem: I won with cookies and cream cupcakes last year. LOL!!

You all have a WONDERFUL Christmas!