Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

43 Pages«<414243
BingoLady Offline
#1261 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:29:33 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 914 time(s) in 614 post(s)
Hi ladies
Sandra, I made the bookmarkers from the Animal Kingdom cartdrige. I will be glad to
show them to you when I finish. Thankyou for asking.

Nancy, thank for wanting to see some of my cards. I enjoy making them. I have been
doing it for 4 yrs. I have send some to the Soldiers, so they can send them to
their loved ones. I' m getting ready to send some more.

Joy , thanks for asking I'm doing fine. I'm sitting here watching the news. They
say we are going to have a windy weekend. And of course with all the wind, we
are going to have lots of dust.Angry

Shelly, I have also made the Gkids blankets with there names on them. Would you
believe I have made 10 of them. But besides my cards, I sew and crochet. Keeps me
busy. My Soninlaw has a business, and I sew a lot for him. I make curtains that he
uses for the stage. He does weddings and other parties.
Well ladies good night. Take care.Love
BingoLady Offline
#1262 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:31:43 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Nancy here are some of my cards.
BingoLady attached the following image(s):
# 2 sketch 001.jpg
2014 001.jpg
BingoLady Offline
#1263 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:34:28 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Two more

Edited by user Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:36:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BingoLady attached the following image(s):
# 3 sketch 001.jpg
2o14sketch 001.jpg
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1264 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 5:48:40 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1229 time(s) in 952 post(s)
Lydia... thanks for sharing your cards are very pretty. Give us inspiration when you all post your creations.

Joy.. glad you got DD gift done.

Sandra... how is the weather !! Hope the teachers come in today..

Shelly.. how is your time alone??

Well my crafty friend came over yesterday and brought her SU Flower Shop Stamps and the punch that goes with it. She said she couldn't line the stamped image to the punch.

So I googled it and saw Tips on how to line the punch with the stamped imaged well 2 hours later and it still didn't work.

I told her I love my Cricut very much no guess work LOL

I thought I would help her out I got the image lined up after I made a template yet it stil didn't punch right. Love my cricutBigGrin

High winds all day yesterday

Expecting lots of snow this weekend and Monday about 14 inches. Not good

Well have to run

Have a great day
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1265 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 10:20:48 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1392 time(s) in 1102 post(s)
Lydia, your cards are wonderful! Thank you for sharing them with us.

Kind of foggy this morning, and rain is supposed to hit by this afternoon. Jill said it was dumping rain at her house. She is working from home today.

DH found another cruise. Oh brother. This one is a GOOD buy, though. We will see. It is only in a month. He really does spend his days cruise shopping. And for one that we want to go on, he made a spreadsheet tracking the price. It would be in October if we go.

Hope to get to town today to get a few errands done. I did give myself a pedicure this morning!! You all wanted to know that, didn't you. Flapper
Shelly Offline
#1266 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 10:28:14 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Morning.

Lydia - Love your cards. Thanks for sharing them.

Nancy - Sounds like a frustrating day with the punch and stamps. I love my Cricut also.

Joy - Glad you got your gift made. Will be watching for the pictures.

Sandra - So do you like the Box it Up cardtridge? Been wondering about that one. Sounds like another busy weekend for you.

Boy lots of talk about the Explore and Design Space. I keep going back and forth on if I want one. Of course it will be a while before I could get one.

Well my day to myself, wasn't one of my DDs showed up unannounced with her two kids in tow. But they didn't stay too long. I did get another baby blanket finished that I was crocheting. I also crocheted several dishcloths in the evening this week watching TV. I really like these kind. I will give some to my DDs. I also like the crocheted scrubbies for dishes made out of nylon net. Don't like making them as much, because its hard on my hands. But I do so that I always have some.

I am babysitting Kaden today. He's getting so big. I'm so glad he's feeling better, but now I have the cold. Hope we aren't going to just keep giving each other the cold back and forth.

Have a great day.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1267 Posted : Saturday, March 01, 2014 6:12:33 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Joy thanks for changing Nick's photo I didn't realize it was March 1st. already! You're on the ball LOL

Shelly... you ran yourself down and your sick I hope you feel better and with DH away try to relax

So last night I sat in front of the TV and punched 75 flowers out now have a sore thumb LOL

I have flowers on my cricut cartridge that I could have cut out but I really loved this stamp set my friend had. So I will be making lots of Easter cards and probably use them for the box card.

I gave my neighbor her birthday card (My first box card I made) and she loved it. I think I was thinking of Spring and made all Spring colors and they really came out pretty.

My printer is giving us problems or I would have scanned them.

My neighbor has been getting cards from me since day 1. She saved all of them and every year whether it be Birthday or Holidays she displays them all over the living room. She decorates her house with them!

Well very cold today I need to shop before the big storm. Yesterday was in the teens and so cold

Well hoping everyone enjoys their day/nightBigGrin

PS I downloaded Cricut Sync on my new computer what a breeze it went thru quickly no headaches.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1268 Posted : Saturday, March 01, 2014 2:25:42 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1392 time(s) in 1102 post(s)
Nancy, glad your sync went well! And how fun that your neighbor decorates her house with your cards! BigGrin

Shelly, I keep thinking I should try making scrubbies. I have one that my dad got somewhere and give me years ago. It is cotton yarn on one side and netting or something on the other side. Flat but round. Do you use netting or tulle? Do you get it pre-cut on a spool or do you get it by the yard and cut your own.

Made it to Wally's today. It was awful. Packed with people just wandering. I just wanted to fill my list and get out!!! I guess it is the first of the month. I just wish those who wander would do it along the edge of the isles and not in the middle.

Jill just texted me a pic. She was going to take a little nap. She has Jeffie, a big lab, a big golden doodle, and a German shepherd mix on her bed. No space left for Jill! Megan told her there is a dog bed on the floor.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1269 Posted : Sunday, March 02, 2014 7:54:00 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I think we have too many pages because I am having a hard time uploading photos.

CLOSEING THIS DOWN SEE NEW POSTING