Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

JoyceG Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2013 12:48:44 AM(UTC)
JoyceG

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 884 time(s) in 576 post(s)
I have been waiting on my cricut to cut out 2 images from the Trim a Tree cartridge and it's taken 45 minutes so far. I don't know why I bother making cuts on wednesday nights/thursday mornings!! Granted they are very intricut images..but still...the lag time is horrible. And I can't imagine many people being online cutting at 3-4am in the middle of the week. I think I will go take a nap with my head propped up on my hands Flapper

Joyce
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2013 6:42:07 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 7594 time(s) in 4447 post(s)
I wish I had time to try a cut from that cartridge for you this morning; unfortunately, I don't. I have to leave in ten or fifteen.

I hope it's working for you now.

I have never, personally, had any slowdowns, even on intricate cuts. It would have been very interesting to try that same cut at the same time you were (for those of us who have never experienced problems). And, that's saying I realize that I don't use my CRICUT daily. I may have, over the last several years since CCR came on, just been lucky in that everytime I made CUTS, the system wasn't busy. But, I don't think so.

It would be HELPFUL if, everytime someone was having trouble with a CUT, they would come on here quickly and at least ONE of us try the same thing that person is trying who is having trouble to see if that problem is mimicked by those who don't have trouble. Hope you all got that.

I know there have been others (Scrapalette, for sure) who has done just that.

WISH EVERYONE WOULD remember this and when you're having trouble, make a POST and ASK someone to duplicate what you're doing!!

Good luck to everyone; are there still as many problems in CCR for everyone as there was in the first year? DID ANY OF YOU GET TO RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS, or did you just give up.

Don't mean to steal this thread....guess that's a question for another thread. Someone pleast start it; because, I have to leave in a few!

Hope you got your CUT!

Char
JoyceG Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2013 9:28:02 AM(UTC)
JoyceG

Char, I have never had this much problem cutting anything. It was lagging so much that my computer shut down and froze the cricut. Luckily it did finish the really intricut cuts before it shut down on the bases of my tree. I didn't save the project either but I didn't do anything special so it was easy to just make a new mat to cut from. Once I got it back up and running...it took 14 minutes to cut out 2 of the solid base trees on the Trim The Tree Cartridge.

Joyce

1 user thanked JoyceG for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 10/10/2013(UTC)
CricketCMV Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2013 3:59:18 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 7594 time(s) in 4447 post(s)
I think I have that cartridge. Maybe I'll try to CUT something (a tree) from it later on, tonight. Of course, there may not be the problems now that you were experiencing.

Char
JoyceG Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2013 8:47:31 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

I might try cutting out another one and see if I have trouble again. AFTER I get the others cuts done that I need.

I had cut out 12 chimneys earlier the same night and didn't have a bit of trouble. But those were done before midnight.

Joyce