Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

scrapsoftime Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 9:18:07 PM(UTC)
scrapsoftime

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 15 post(s)
I'm just starting to use the craft room and so far I really like it. However, I can't figure out how to find where the free carts are. Do I need to download them?
ncolby2314901cb73 Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 9:55:32 PM(UTC)
ncolby2314901cb73

Hey There,

Nope, you do not need to download. After entering the craft room, click on the green (UP) arrow in the lower left corner next to "Images/Cartridges" Tab. Use the drop down menu and select "My Cartridges". The Freebies and monthly cuts will be there, along with any of your own that you purchase digitally or link via cartridge.

Regards,

Nicole
HoustonChick Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 11:13:03 AM(UTC)
HoustonChick

Do the freebies stay there forever or do they disappear after a while? I assume the monthly cuts go away at the end of the month?
ncolby2314901cb73 Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 11:48:43 AM(UTC)
ncolby2314901cb73

Yes, they do go away after the month is up.

Regards,

Nicole
marcyfranks Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 11:48:52 AM(UTC)
marcyfranks

From what I have seen most are only there for a week. So you really have to look every week and go ahead and cut stuff out if you think you would use it. They had a western looking cartridge on there a while back and I knew I wouldn't use it but I looked through all the options and there were some really cute arrows. So I grabbed a sheet of kraft cardstock and cut a bunch out in different sizes!
HoustonChick Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 1:14:46 PM(UTC)
HoustonChick

Bummer. So none of them stay permanently? I never cut things ahead of time because I don't know if I'll use them.
JoyceG Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 2:29:22 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 884 time(s) in 576 post(s)
The FREE cuts do not stay in your accounts permenently. They are usually there just one week but some have stayed longer. So if you are wanting cuts, get them while you can.

One more thing...even though you can save the project files you made with the free images..if you do not cut them out during the FREE time, you will not be able to cut them in the future unless you buy that digital image or the cartridge.

Joyce
JoyceG Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 2:32:56 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Originally Posted by: scrapsoftime Go to Quoted Post
I'm just starting to use the craft room and so far I really like it. However, I can't figure out how to find where the free carts are. Do I need to download them?

Another way you can find the FREE cuts is to go into your cricut account (if you are logged into the MB's then..) click on your name at the top of the page. to the left you will see "LINKED cartridges" click on that and it will list all cartridges you have linked, digital ones you've bought and then GOBAL ENTITLEMENT will be the free ones in CCR.
JuliaMoncrief Offline
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 4:44:30 PM(UTC)
JuliaMoncrief

So if they are global entitled than are they there forever? ie..50 states and All Sports is in the craft room now..will they always be there? Or how do we find out if ones are only in craft room for limited time?
Julia
sportykidsbug Offline
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 5:55:39 PM(UTC)
sportykidsbug

Was thanked: 62 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JuliaMoncrief Go to Quoted Post
So if they are global entitled than are they there forever? ie..50 states and All Sports is in the craft room now..will they always be there? Or how do we find out if ones are only in craft room for limited time?
Julia

50 States and All Sports are the current freebies. The only one that is always available is Cricut Craft Room Basics. The freebies usually change weekly, but as someone else stated, some stay a little longer. If you wish to cut something that is not a current freebie or part of Craft Room Basics you must either possess the cartridge or have purchased it digitally. Some single images are available to purchase digitally.
JoyceG Offline
#11 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 11:46:18 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Originally Posted by: JuliaMoncrief Go to Quoted Post
Julia

Only the Craftroom Basics will always be there under entitlement. Others usually show up on tuesdays (or is it wednesdays...I'm not positive) but they are usually gone 7 days later. So if you see something ya want, try to cut it out over the weekend and you'll be good.

Joyce