Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

gaterlady5eb754cd Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2013 10:19:21 PM(UTC)
gaterlady5eb754cd

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Due to multiple surgeries and on-going illness I have not been doing anything with my cricut stuff and would love to sell it to someone just starting out. I have an E2, a Gypsy and about 80 cartridges. Some of my cartridges are retired and in demand. They are all linked to the gypsy but since it too is part of the package, that should not be a problem. I must sell the entire collection as a unit. I do not have the time nor the energy to break up the carts - it will be all or nothing - please do not ask me to break it all up because I will not even answer you since I have stated here that I will not do it. If it doesn't sell it can sit like it has been doing but I thought someone else might enjoy them. Everything is in good working condition and I have a few extra mats and needles that I will throw in. The carts are currently in "Art Bin" containers but I have all the boxes that can they go back into if the buyer wants them. I am asking $2000.00 For everything and as many of you know that is well below what they cost originally. You can e-mail me for a list of the carts if you would like to see them ( some are circle ones). It breaks my heart to sell them but I cannot use them anymore and no one in my family does crafty stuff. I was thinking of putting them on e-bay but thought I would try here first. I cannot get onto the circle board so if someone could pass this on to that board I would appreciate it. I rejoined the circle but after 2 months still do not have access to the message boards.Thank you for reading this.
gaterlady@gmail.com
OrangeStory Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 26, 2013 11:52:50 AM(UTC)
OrangeStory

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Hi Gatorlady,

Sorry to hear about your trials, but health is the most important thing (and it's the thing we take for granted the most). I hope someone will take you up on your offer, you might try posting on craigslist and ebay for more exposure.

Take Care!
Scootingranny Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, September 27, 2013 4:10:33 PM(UTC)
Scootingranny

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 3415 time(s) in 1869 post(s)
You can work on getting access to the Circle board by clicking on your name at the top of this page. Scroll down and there is a little box about online help (they are closed now). Click on that box and you will get an online representative who will help you and its FAST results.

So sorry that you are having to do this but I wish you good better times ahead. Ebay and Craigslist is a good idea mainly because with just 1 post, people might not know you or know what to expect. Sorry to say but some of us have been scammed by posters on this board before so everybody is a bit cautious. You may have more posts on the Circle board so once you get access to the board, you can post your info there, too.