Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

43 Pages«<1415161718>»
lv2scrap02 Offline
#451 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 4:00:32 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1229 time(s) in 952 post(s)
Don't know if it is the weather but I have been so tired the past couple of days

Abigail napped 2 times today 1 hour each ...

I have a Card class tonight I hope I can stay awake haven't been to one in a long time.
Problem being all the Hostess makes is Christmas cards but I need some adult conversation

Hoping everyone has a good night/day
joyfullycrafting Offline
#452 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 4:49:23 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 1101 post(s)
Good Evening.

Wandered to the city today. Had a weight loss appointment. Wandered through Costco. Spent too much. LOL Flapper Laugh Went to a place that has a junk auction every Thursday night. We used to go EVERY week when we were first married. We knew people that worked there and it was our weekly entertainment.

Just a nice quiet day. DH had a meeting tonight, so I can do whatever I want to!!!!!!!!!!!! Like knit or read or just watch TV. Although there isn't much on. I am working on another baby blanket for a gal at church.

Our weather is dropping 20 degrees, then going back up 20 degrees, then dropping 20 degrees, then going back up, all in a week. That is kind of hard on my system. I can't get adjusted. I did break out the jeans for home this week. Too cool for shorts.
SandraB. Offline
#453 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 6:59:09 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 204 post(s)
Both dd & mom's surgeries are over with for now. Mom has another one in Nov. Talked to dd last nite and she is doing fine and mom went home today. My sister is with her tonite, I will go see her on Sat., after Troy's golf.

Joy: our weather is changing alot here too. A real change from last week when we were hitting 27-30F. Last nite we dropped to 3 but it do go up to 21 this afternoon. Fall is definitely in the air though. Still capri and sandal weather yet.

Sharon: Belated Happy 40th Birthday, glad you had a nice celebration. Glad your new job is going well and you are happy with the change. Hope your craft show goes well.

Nancy: hope you get to your chiropractor soon. Hope you managed to get through your card class.

School is quite hectic this year, we have a few new grade 7's who are really giving us a run for our money. Sure hope they settle down soon. Finally Friday is just around the corner, it's seemed like a long week!

Take care everyone
DebbieScraps Offline
#454 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 11:52:13 PM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Well I got a real compliment today, I gave a lady that I work with one of the swing cards that I had made for her birthday and she thanked me for the lovely card and then said that she was quite disappointed though that I had not given her a handmade card!!! The look of astonishment on her face when I told her that it was a handmade card made my day BigGrin
lv2scrap02 Offline
#455 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2013 7:41:20 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Joy... no more wedding to plan back from a cruise you seem a little lost... start crafting

Sandra.. nice to hear both DD and Mom are done with their surgeries now with weather temps dropping Troy still plays golf!!

Debbie.. that is quite a compliment I bet the card was pretty

Well went to card class last night and the hostess was showing us 2 Christmas cards we were going to make she did everything for us but glue the card down. Bit of a disappointment..

She was explaining 2 step stamping and she was doing the images backwards and everyone was following her but me!! their cards they weren't happy with because the Christmas tree looked awful. I mentioned that you have to stamp the solid image first then the sillouhette image I believe.

So I stamped my image with the Christmas tree image and embossed it and had a beautiful gold tree everyone is oohing and aahing they loved my cards. So they asked the hostess for 5 more pieces of cardstock and she said she didn't have anymore!! needless to say they weren't happy.

Everyone lives at that area where the hostess lives and all they talked about was Church and High School. Kind of felt out of place I want to talk about crafts and new things coming out.

Don't think I will go again. My friend said why don't we do a card class. So might think about that.

Nice cool day today... Abby down for a nap already.

She ate a cheese omellete a piece of pumpkin swirl bread, banana and a big glass of milk. she loves her solids foods.
Shelly Offline
#456 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2013 8:39:55 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Sandra - Glad the surgeries are over and everyone is doing well! Hope school gets easier.

Sharon - Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had fun.

Joy - Our weather follows yours by a day, so we are in the same boat. This kind of weather usually gives me a cold, but I already have one. Started getting it the day we got off the ship. I hate colds!

Nancy - Hope your knee gets better! You should do a card class. I bet you would do an awesome job!

Debbie - I bet your card was beautiful. I'm sure that really made you feel good!!

I am sure having a time getting back into the swing of things since my cruise. I guess it is the cold that has got me down. I am going to a girls night out with a friend to a shop that has lots of wood you paint and $25 and you get dinner from Zupa's, drinks, snacks and $20 credit towards whatever you want to make. It is lots of fun, so looking forward to that.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and does some crafting!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#457 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2013 10:46:01 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Debbie, what a WONDERFUL compliment!!!! Your card must have been stunning. Love

Shelly, I am still getting CruiseCritic email updates from the cruise and several that were at the slot pull had a cold and even pnuemonia symptions after they got off the ship. So you may have caught something there. But wasn't it fun!! We had never done anything like that before. And that night I was on the winning team for a Taboo type game and DH and I and our friends won the treasure hunt in the Explorer's lounge. It was tons of fun. Some guy lent DH a $50 bill for part of the the treasure hunt! Flapper

Nancy, Abigail's lunch sounds so yummy! Especially the pumpkin bread. And I guess you should have taught the class. Yes,the solid goes down first. I only makes sense that way.

Sandra, glad your family surgeries are done with for now. How much longer will Troy be able to golf?

Sharon, I didn't realize that you had changed jobs. I am glad you are liking the newer one better. And Happy Belated Birthday!!!

We had a nice walk this morning. Excpet Camry was wired (I think she has ADHD) and Lincoln got tired and wanted to be carried. I was carrying him and my roadkill onions. It is fall and there are onions all over the roads. I am getting choosy and only pick up the ones that aren't split from falling off of the truck. LOL

Tonight is Boise State football night at my parents house.

I am so far behind on my crafting. I am almost done with the baby blanket that I got the yarn in maybe it was Ketchican. I can't remember. I would like to make my brother and his wife a little scrapbook with their wedding pics. They got married last year right before Christmas. But I will need to do some photoshop editing on one of the pictures. My brother is looking the wrong direction, and I want to put a new head on him looking the right direction.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#458 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2013 6:38:40 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Woke up with a slight headache then Vertigo... holy cow..

Went to the chiropractor at 8am and thankfully he adjusted me and I am feeling so much better.

He wanted to know if I did anything different this week I said no!!!

anyway going to take it easy today tonight we are supposed to get together with the friends we got together 2 weeks ago with at their house. Hoping to be able to go.

Sunday we have a Koi meeting at our local Garden Nursery looking forward to that and getting out and seeing my gal friends.

this weekend each town has some kind of Race or Craft fair going on. doctor told me to take it easy this is such a nice weekend to go out and do things. Really bummed right now.

Some one on the MB was saying PC has a new machine coming out in Jan. anybody hear anything like this??

Well hoping everyone has a good day

joyfullycrafting Offline
#459 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2013 1:15:12 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, so good that you could get in to your chiropractor today! Hope you are all better.

I have only heard about the new machine on the boards. I am sure liking my cake machine for cutting. I used a background thing from Artbooking yesterday for a card, and it cut great.

Cool but pleasant today.

Worship team practice this morning, which was different as our worship pastor and his wife had a baby this week, so he was not there. Another guy and I are the "leaders" but he has never led before, so really he is the lead singer, and I and the leader this week. Luckily our wonderful pianist was on for this week and she can fill a lot of gaps with her piano playing.

My sister is having an auction tomorrow of a bunch of their junk - I mean, treasures. DH and I have decided that she and her DH are just downright hoarders. Oh boy, all of the junk they have. I did bring something home from their house, though. My parent used to have a bicycle built for two, then DH and I had it, then we took it back to my parents house, and my sister ended up with it. She had it out to sell, but said I could have it! It looks like junk right now, but hopefully someday DH will restore it for me. Laugh When Jill was tiny we put a bike seat on the back and would take her for rides. There is still a piece of plastic on the back - all that is left of the seat!
SandraB. Offline
#460 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2013 6:52:09 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

just got blew in from our walkCursing! We had no more than started off and the wind picked up! I think we might be in for some rain later tonite. This morning when we left for golf I had my jacket, capris, socks & runners on. I threw in my flip flops as Troy & I were going straight into mom's after golf. Sure enough, by the time golf was done off came the jacket, socks and runners! This weather is just crazy. This was Troy's last day of golf for the season, now he starts floor hockey along with his bowling. His bowling is also becoming weekly as they are doing extra practices for the Nationals next summer.

Nancy: you sure should do a card class. Glad you were able to get into your Chiropractor, hope you are feeling better

Debbie: what a nice compliment to get on your card. It must have been amazing

Shelly: hope you get feeling better and back to crafting

Joy: sounds like you had a wonderful time on the cruise. What a nice treasure you found at your sister's. Bet dh will have it back into shape in no time.

Both dd & mom seem to be on the mend. I think this surgery was tougher on mom than the last though...maybe because she had 2 hernias repaired and possibly the locations of them. Hopefully, she'll feel more like herself in a few more days.

Well, tomorrow is the first day of fall, not sure if I'm liking the sounds of that because we all know what comes after fallLOL!

Bye for now, take care everyone
joyfullycrafting Offline
#461 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2013 5:30:59 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Once again, Sandra, I am exhausted reading Troy's schedule! He stays BUSY! And I am with you about fall. And the following season. I am a summer gal.

We left church as early as we could sneak out and spent the rest of the day at my sister's auction. She felt that it went really well. Boy, the stuff they had and still have. Whew!

I bought BIG flower pots to put outside, a shelf that needs some TLC and paint (but after I paint it I will sand it to give it the worn look) and a cute little what I would call ice cream chair with a ripped cane seat. I may fix the seat, or pad it, or put the chair outside with a flower pot in it.
DebbieScraps Offline
#462 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2013 1:09:11 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Well September is suppose to be one of the nicest months of the year here but I don't know what has happened this year Cursing We have had so much rain, gale force winds and it is cold!!! so much for spring. Despite all the rain we have had we are apparently still well below average rainfall for the year, I just don't understand it. Apparently over 20,000 homes are without power at the moment.

I had Romulus for the weekend as DS was working and going out and he did not want to leave him on his own for too long (DS is housesitting for DD whilst she is on her honeymoon in New Zealand) gee that pup is a handful, I think he is worse than having a toddler around! It was pouring with rain but Romulus is outside in the rain exploring the garden! I managed to get him inside and when next I look he has dragged a towel that we use for Jet into the middle of the carpet and is lying on it with this look saying "come on now, dry me!" Despite keeping a careful eye on him, he still managed to get some chewing done!!!!!

I have been busy in my craftroom making some cards, I need to do some layouts for the wedding photos.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#463 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2013 9:30:11 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

I did manage to go out Sat. night our friends called and said they were making home made pizza to come for dinner so we said ok. Still with the vertigo I was determined to have a good time
and we did. Early night was home by 11pm they couldn't believe we were leaving they stay up until 1 or 2 am in the morning they are use to their families and friends leaving at that time. Not us I was exhausted. Sunday couldn't go to the Koi meeting I was upset over that I had such a headache and still a little dizzy. DH went and said it was a good turn out.

So relaxed all day Sunday and by the evening the vertigo was goneBigGrin

I have Abigail today napping right now

Joy someone else's garbage is someone treasures enjoy refurbishing

Sandra.. Troy has some schedule nice that he is so active in sports

Debbie your weather is getting warmer are today wis a Fall day windy chilly need a jacket

joyfullycrafting Offline
#464 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2013 12:07:19 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

We are having a lovely falll day. Cool night, pleasant day.

I a finally getting my pictures downloaded. I had 436 on my camera and like 88 on my phone to sort through. I have two cropped and ready to post of Shelly and I but I have one more to get to that I will re-size then post them all at once.

We have Lincoln for the day. He is such a cute little mop of hair!

Did I tell you that Jill had to put in a new doggie door as Jeffie totalled the old one? Four days after she installed the new one, he ripped both flaps off of it. She was so mad. I guess he told her, didn't he! Laugh
joyfullycrafting Offline
#465 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2013 1:58:57 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Ok. Here we are! Just FYI, Shelly is alway on your left, I am on the right. BigGrin

joyfullycrafting attached the following image(s):
Shelly and Joy meet!.jpg
Shelly and Joy Margerie Glacier Glacier Bay Alaska.jpg
Alaska Cruise 414 last formal night Shelly Davis and Joy at the last formal night.jpg
 2 users thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 9/23/2013(UTC), NJsharon on 9/26/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#466 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2013 2:01:01 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I don't know why the pictures distored when I posted them! Ewwww. We are squashed.

And I have no idea how we ended up with matching coats!!!!!!
ScraphappySC Offline
#467 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2013 3:02:22 PM(UTC)
ScraphappySC

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 30 post(s)
Finally found this thread someone told me about. I am originally from Dix Hills, NY and moved down to Greenville, SC in 1993.

Will definitely come here often. Have fun scrapbooking or whatever you do with paper!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#468 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2013 4:08:37 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Originally Posted by: ScraphappySC Go to Quoted Post
Finally found this thread someone told me about. I am originally from Dix Hills, NY and moved down to Greenville, SC in 1993.

Will definitely come here often. Have fun scrapbooking or whatever you do with paper!

I think mostly what we do is talk about paper!!! Laugh Flapper LOL

lv2scrap02 Offline
#469 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2013 4:42:52 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: ScraphappySC Go to Quoted Post

You are from Dix Hills I am the next town over Commack Nice to meet you hope we see you again
SandraB. Offline
#470 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2013 8:01:27 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

A cool Monday here, fall is definitely in the air though it did warm up a bit in the afternoon. I've been fighting a sore throat all day, hopefully Tylenol will do the trick. Talked to both mom and dd today and they both seem to be on the mend from their surgeries.

Scraphappy: hello and welcome back from Alberta, Canada

Nancy: glad you were able to go out on Sat., hope you are feeling better today

Joy: TFS the pics of you and Shelly

Debbie: sounds like you and Joy are both having fun with your little furballs

Just finished cutting a Halloween card from the new Creative Holiday Cards cart. It turned out great! I think I will be making a few of these.

Have a great day/evening
joyfullycrafting Offline
#471 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2013 4:21:33 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

DH and Camry and I just went for a nice walk. Until it started to rain. Then it poured. Then it hailed. Then it poured again! We found a tree to wait under while it was hailing. Oh well. A little water never hurt anyone. Except for the Wicked Witch of the West. LOL

Megan stayed home with a migraine today. This afternoon Lincoln came to play. And then he threw up a sock. This is the second time he has done that. Better they come up then try and go through, I guess. I still don't know how he swallows them.
Shelly Offline
#472 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2013 8:35:15 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Hi everyone!

Boy this cold and stomach issues I got after the cruise, really took me down for a while. I think I am now on the mend, but wondering if I'm getting a sinus infection now. Now I'm feeling better and need to do some things, but I have no car to run errands. My son's car isn't working so he has taken mine so he can get to school and work. He's gone from 6:30 a.m. till 8:30 at night and my husband is gone almost as much this week, so I'm stuck!Sad

On a good note, I am getting my carpets cleaned today, and my couch and loveseat. They need it so bad. We've been renting the machine and doing it ourselves, but it just doesn't work as well. So hopefully they will look good after they leave. We are having a big get together on Sunday for my GD Emma's blessing. Alicia's house is too small for the get together she has planned, so I said she could do it here. Spurred me on to get my carpets done!

Nancy - Glad your vertigo went away. Hope it stays gone now!

Sandra - Hope you are feeling ok. Troy sounds as busy as ever. Glad your mom and daughter are doing ok. Seems like the older you get, the harder it is to bounce back after surgery. Hopefully your mom will get along ok.

Joy - Those jackets were such a good price. You got a much better deal than I did. I was hoping to find them for the price you did, but still like what I paid. If I would have found them for $5 like you did, I know what everyone would have gotten for Christmas! I did find one for my dad for $12 that was similar (but it was reversible) that I gave him for his birthday. Your pictures turned out really good. Wish I looked as good as you in them. We should be getting the rain today that you had. However, we are going to get snow from this storm on Thursday night in the mountains. YUCK!! Not ready for that. Hopefully it doesn't come down into the benches, or we might get some.

Have a good day everyone!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#473 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2013 9:37:39 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good morning.

DH and I are heading for the dr's office in a few minutes to get allergy shots, so I have to type fast! On the ship, I was SOOOO congested I couldn't I had a hard time swallowing.

Shelly, glad you are finally feeling better.

I heard Lincoln run in this morning but I chose to ignore him. I should have gotten up. When I finally did, there was half a pair of underwear on the kitchen counter that Megan put there. I have a hunch he ate the other half.

One of these days I hope I can get some crafting done! I just don't know where the time each day goes. DH is kind of a time-hog, but oh well.

I had a horrible urge when I went to log in this morning to get a new cart just to try out the universal keypad! That is awful, isn't it. I am trying to completely resist the urge.
SandraB. Offline
#474 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2013 6:18:28 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

just in from our walk, the weather sure has changed here of late. I picked up some more tulip bulbs on Mon., so I think I will plant them on the w/end if the weather holds. They say it's supposed to warm up againBigGrin!

Joy: your little Lincoln sounds like a real handful, but I bet he's a cutie. Hope your shots went well. I have to go for allergy tests in Jan., was supposed to be Oct., but got changed to Jan....good thing I have no real serious issues. Did you break down and buy a cart?? I won't be ordering any more from here until they get this FedEx issue sorted out.

Shelly: hope your carpet cleaning went well. Glad you are on the mend.

The kids did a Terry Fox run/walk this afternoon for cancer, I didn't have to walk but stand at one of the stations to cheer them on. Was nice for a bit, then it clouded over and turned rather cool. Thankfully, they were almost done by then. Not sure how good it will be for my cold, but oh well just carry on.

Talk to you soon

NJsharon Offline
#475 Posted : Thursday, September 26, 2013 2:02:06 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 395 time(s) in 236 post(s)
Well I am hanging in there. I love my job still at the public school.

So tired all the time though, so trying to figure out why. I have an appt on Monday with a neurologist, to see if something more serious is going on with me. Just so tired all the time, some light headedness/dizzy spells, brain fog & forgetfulness. But the main thing is the fatigue. It is getting really bad lately.

I haven't been doing too much crafting lately. I do have a Christmas card workshop coming up in October though.

Did anyone order the Cricut surprise box for September? I did, but was a tad bit disappointed, mainly stuff I already have, so not sure I will do the surprise box again. I got a cricut shoulder bag (to put a machine in, but have a nicer one), the tool kit that folds & zippers up, 2 sheets of vinyl & one pad of colored cardstock (8.5x12).

Love the weather, now it is getting a bit cooler, especially in the evenings! I do like fall though.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#476 Posted : Friday, September 27, 2013 5:14:14 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: NJsharon Go to Quoted Post
Well I am hanging in there. I love my job still at the public school.

So tired all the time though, so trying to figure out why. I have an appt on Monday with a neurologist, to see if something more serious is going on with me. Just so tired all the time, some light headedness/dizzy spells, brain fog & forgetfulness. But the main thing is the fatigue. It is getting really bad lately.

I haven't been doing too much crafting lately. I do have a Christmas card workshop coming up in October though.

Did anyone order the Cricut surprise box for September? I did, but was a tad bit disappointed, mainly stuff I already have, so not sure I will do the surprise box again. I got a cricut shoulder bag (to put a machine in, but have a nicer one), the tool kit that folds & zippers up, 2 sheets of vinyl & one pad of colored cardstock (8.5x12).

Love the weather, now it is getting a bit cooler, especially in the evenings! I do like fall though.

\
Sharon... I am going thru the same thing I get a good nights sleep and exhausted in the morning. Vertigo has been acting up and the doctor said it has a lot to do with the weather!!!

I also have an appt. in Oct. this dizziness is driving me crazy
lv2scrap02 Offline
#477 Posted : Friday, September 27, 2013 5:15:38 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi girls,

We have had repair men here all week working on our Electric so we haven't had any. Boy do you miss it how many times I wanted to use the Cricut then realize you can't!!

So now they are all done.

Still not feeling 100% better... They say sinus causes a lot of problems
lv2scrap02 Offline
#478 Posted : Friday, September 27, 2013 3:50:57 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Poor Abigail 2 more back teeth coming in so her naps are very short!!

Grandma's tired today then Hannah and Alex came over after school but Abigail still won't play with them she is so shy around them!

Early to bed for me I am not use to Abby sleeping only 2 hours thru the day..

I did manage to craft a little the other day hoping to post some photos of my cards

We have been having computer problems since DH had problems with his email

I saw the overlay but I don't think it is a must have!! Funny out of habit I went to turn on my Gypsy that still turns on but that is it. I can look stuff up but can't cut. Still haven't tried cutting with CCR just is a pain to get the lap top out and hook it all up. I miss my Gypsy so badSad Sad

Well tomorrow is Eye doctor in the morning I want him to check them out

You know last year you could look at my calendar and there were all good things listed on it plays, get togethers now the past couple of months since my Birthday I feel like it is doctors all the time

This past Wed. I went to a Osteo Screening for free to see if I was a candidate for injections for my knee since I have all this pain and I was so I decided to get the injections every Wed. afternoon for 5 weeks. It is supposed to build up a cushion in the knee joints.. so far 1 time and I have had no pain. Really hoping this will work.

Nice to meet you Shelly and Joy.. I know I have seen Joy before but it wasn't a close up great photo Thanks for sharing

Sharon I was afraid to order the surprise box my luck I would already have the items

Well have a good weekend all

Edited by user Friday, September 27, 2013 3:53:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

joyfullycrafting Offline
#479 Posted : Friday, September 27, 2013 4:56:43 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, I can relate to feeling like all you do is go to dr's appointments. That is how DH and I have been feeling. It is suprising that Abigail is still shy with Alex and Hannah.

I think this is only the second pic I have posted of myself, unless I posted a wedding pic of me. Can't remember.

I spent all day taking a class. When the instructor and I were going over my test, he thought I missed one of the questions that I should have known. The problem is my brain works backwards from most peoples. The answer was front but I put back. When I showed the instructor what I was calling front and back, he just looked at me like "what???" Anyway, I got the question marked correct after that. Poor guy. I told him that is what DH has to live with all of the time. Flapper

Have a baby shower tonight.
SandraB. Offline
#480 Posted : Friday, September 27, 2013 6:42:29 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

well this cold has knocked me for a loop! Would have stayed home today but I knew we had a sub as our teacher was at camp. We also had one yesterday afternoon. To top it off some of the kids were just awful...one spent part of this afternoon in the office! So glad to get home and lay down...slept for 2 1/2 hours! Still have an awful headache though. I suppose going to a hockey game last nite and sitting in a cool arena didn't help, we have another one tomorrow nite. Hope I feel better.

Sharon: glad you are still liking your job. Hope the dr., can figure out what's going on with you. I ordered the Aug., surprise kit and got a load of embossing folders...only a couple were duplicates of what I had. Don't think I will be ordering anything more from here.

Nancy: hope Abigail gets her teeth in soon and feels better. Funny she still doesn't want to play with the others. Hope you get your computer fixed up.

Joy: have fun at the baby shower

Have a good w/end everyone. I told my sister I won't be going into see mom this w/end unless I feel better on Sun. Sure don't want to give her this cold.