Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Jooniper Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2013 1:03:22 AM(UTC)
Jooniper

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 809 time(s) in 583 post(s)
In March I bought a black fine tipped archival pen that was $4. I bought it for a project, that I have yet to start. I have not seen said pen since the day I brought it home. Confused I think it might have gotten left in the bag and Hubby threw it away. Confused

I hate it when my stuff gets misplaced. Mellow
 1 user thanked Jooniper for this useful post.
rhondah* on 7/28/2013(UTC)
JoyceG Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2013 1:43:38 AM(UTC)
JoyceG

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 884 time(s) in 576 post(s)
Aaahhhh..the dreaded Black Hole!! That's what me and my friends say when we misplace something. I hate when stuff finds their way into it. I hope you find it.

Joyce
BJR Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2013 6:29:02 AM(UTC)
BJR

Was thanked: 446 time(s) in 327 post(s)
There has to be a spot like that where everything goes- it really will bug me esp. when I know where it was. Now I know its not just me we have 4 cats and somtimes I am not saying its them- but they can help me with me things- I have found that they have done things on the computer even I don't know how to do! BJR.BigGrin
barbarastewart1 Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2013 8:36:21 AM(UTC)
barbarastewart1

United States

Was thanked: 11039 time(s) in 3015 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BJR Go to Quoted Post
There has to be a spot like that where everything goes- it really will bug me esp. when I know where it was. Now I know its not just me we have 4 cats and somtimes I am not saying its them- but they can help me with me things- I have found that they have done things on the computer even I don't know how to do! BJR.BigGrin

YEP - I believe "it" is right next to the container of SOCKS that don't pair up!!! Just sayin.
 1 user thanked barbarastewart1 for this useful post.
BJR on 7/27/2013(UTC)
CricketCMV Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2013 9:06:37 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 7594 time(s) in 4447 post(s)
Hopefully you'll find it just before you start your project.....or, maybe you'll start your project when you find it!! LOL.

I cut out a transparent (almost), very thin frame last night (not a frame, but that's what I'm using the thin, decorative rectangle for) last night. I laid it down and went to do ten other things before I got back to my project. I couldn't find the cutout. I looked all over. Finally, I saw it, after fifteen or twenty minutes.....I had laid it on my card I'm working on. YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THIS CUTOUT on the front of the card, so I'm going to have to dig a little deeper to see what I can do about it. It just doesn't show up. I just now thought it might be okay to take a marker or a black pen and fill in the back of the cutout. That should show up better than transparent!! Transparent IS transparent, in this case.

Char
dorichatelain44314a80 Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2013 10:24:25 AM(UTC)
dorichatelain44314a80

Was thanked: 118 time(s) in 115 post(s)
I have a whole house full of misplaced items.... I am good for the kitchen stuff. but I can't remember where we put anything else after moving. I am always looking for something.

1 user thanked dorichatelain44314a80 for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 7/28/2013(UTC)
MaryStillman Offline
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2013 10:40:57 AM(UTC)
MaryStillman

Was thanked: 1210 time(s) in 763 post(s)
Originally Posted by: barbarastewart1 Go to Quoted Post

YEP - I believe "it" is right next to the container of SOCKS that don't pair up!!! Just sayin.

You have to tell your socks as you put into the washer and later the dryer and when carrying the socks to their drawer, how they keep your feet warm and sweat free and all the things the socks do for you, and how much you appreciate socks. After all, we wear them on our smelliest and lowest part of our body. Can you blame socks for wanting to escape?

Mary
 2 users thanked MaryStillman for this useful post.
BJR on 7/27/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 7/28/2013(UTC)
JoyceG Offline
#8 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2013 11:23:56 AM(UTC)
JoyceG

Was thanked: 884 time(s) in 576 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
Hopefully you'll find it just before you start your project.....or, maybe you'll start your project when you find it!! LOL.

I cut out a transparent (almost), very thin frame last night (not a frame, but that's what I'm using the thin, decorative rectangle for) last night. I laid it down and went to do ten other things before I got back to my project. I couldn't find the cutout. I looked all over. Finally, I saw it, after fifteen or twenty minutes.....I had laid it on my card I'm working on. YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THIS CUTOUT on the front of the card, so I'm going to have to dig a little deeper to see what I can do about it. It just doesn't show up. I just now thought it might be okay to take a marker or a black pen and fill in the back of the cutout. That should show up better than transparent!! Transparent IS transparent, in this case.

Char

grab an embossing folder and emboss the transparency. where you emboss it at will turn white.
 1 user thanked JoyceG for this useful post.
NotGoingGreyGracefully Offline
#9 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2013 12:11:32 PM(UTC)
NotGoingGreyGracefully

Was thanked: 799 time(s) in 449 post(s)
When we went to AZ last year to visit my in-laws we went to Tombstone and DH bought me three beautiful, fancy t-shirts. this was over Thanksgiving week.

When I went to put them under the Christmas tree....they were no where to be found. We even called my in-laws and asked them to look and see if we had left them at their house by mistake...

Now, where did those shirts go?????
 1 user thanked NotGoingGreyGracefully for this useful post.
CricketCMV Offline
#10 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:01:00 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Originally Posted by: JoyceG Go to Quoted Post
grab an embossing folder and emboss the transparency. where you emboss it at will turn white.

CricketCMV Offline
#11 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:08:18 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Funny thoughts, Mary.

This made me think of a few other things....if you're all up to it!!

When I was a young girl, it used to frustrate me that my mom had everything from soup to nuts on our kitchen counters. Now, our kids seem to do that, too. I love having my kitchen counters cleaned off. Anyway, when my parents went to town (I was probably twelve or thirteen), I decided to put everything away off the kitchen counters. I mean, the kitchen was spotless when my parents arrived home. You would think my mom would have been elated.......but, the first thing that came to her mind when she saw what I had done was......"What have you done? Now I won't be able to find anything!!!" She actually was ticked off at me. LOL.

DH and I left home for about six weeks a month or so ago. I don't like to leave our extra sets of car keys (with our extra car in our garage for that long of time) just hanging at the back door (where we keep them) for someone to EASILY take our car if they break into the house. I would rather they have to work at finding the keys than just handing them to them...so to speak.

DH was a little ticked at me for mentioning it, as he just never thinks anything like that could EVER happen. Well, one of us (neither of us remember) hid those keys.....yes....with the key fob on one set......AND, to this day neither of us have been able to find them. WE HAVE LOOKED IN THE SAME PLACES, all over, for the past four weeks trying to find that set of keys. I had taken mine with me in my purse!!

He wanted to buy a new key fob ($100). I said NO! He listened to me....I never tell him NO! We did get a new key for him to use; he rarely uses our second car, anyway.

Char

Edited by user Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:10:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

rhondah* Offline
#12 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2013 9:01:35 PM(UTC)
rhondah*

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 12365 time(s) in 8253 post(s)
It stinks when it happens. I "lost" the dollar stamps I bought a couple weeks ago. I think I threw them away accidentally when I was getting rid of shopping bags.Blink Cursing