Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

susanbradley Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2012 12:01:28 PM(UTC)
susanbradley

Groups: Registered

Does anybody have any idea how we lesser mortals not living in either the u.s. or canada can buy the digital cartridges. just got myself an imagine and started using the ccr and having a great time , but would like to buy some digital carts and i cantCrying. Also thought i might like to join the cricut circle but that seems to be a no go as wellCrying any help would be gratefully received ,thanks, sue
Emily Shroom Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 2:49:13 AM(UTC)
Emily Shroom

Australia

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 46 post(s)
The trick is to pick a US state and zip code. A tip, use Oregon 97330 - you don't pay the sales tax Wink

So fill in the address details with your actual street address and suburb (for the address you get your credit card statement sent to) but then choose a US state and a zip code that matches that state. As you aren't having anything physically mailed the wrong country bit won't matter and the verification software reads off the other information and approves the purchase.

Just note that the site is finiky, sometimes it accepts my credit card using the above and sometimes it won't. You just have to be a bit persistent.

I've used this procedure to buy Craftroom Exclusives as well as pay postage on the Rewards' site (that does ship to Australia and other countries) and for regular merchandise (shipped to a freight forwarder).

If you want to join the Circle you can do the same but need to use a freight forwarder.
 1 user thanked Emily Shroom for this useful post.
susanbradley on 6/3/2012(UTC)
Lorna (UK) Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 3:37:54 AM(UTC)
Lorna (UK)

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Oh thats a great help for me too - I also am a outcast in the UK. LOL

Wonder how many Brits there are on here, there can't just be a select few, can there?

Lorna
biscuit.castle Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2013 1:48:06 AM(UTC)
biscuit.castle

I was about to purchase a cricut mini from amazon.com to ship to me in the UK to make my wedding invites. I really wanted the calligraphy pack though, and again am unable to purchase the digital pack due to being in the uk. The site crashes every time I use an american zip code. Surely they could fix this? I'm thinking it's not worth buying at all for just the free images..
wendygsharp609e3941dd0 Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, April 12, 2014 6:54:08 PM(UTC)
wendygsharp609e3941dd0

If you open up your Cricut page on the top right hand of the page you will see a country flag. Click on this and select the country that you live in....everything from there is sorted as it changes all of your pages to the country of your choice and you are free to purchase with your own currency BigGrin