Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Leahdax Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 9:40:22 AM(UTC)
Leahdax

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 354 time(s) in 253 post(s)
So, I was reading this thread where someone had requested an update on linking Gypsy-linked carts to CCR. It had about 45 posts. Then, when I went to go to the second page I got this error about trying to go to an unauthorized area. Now the thread is gone. Guess PC closed it down.
Calmom Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 10:35:28 AM(UTC)
Calmom

Was thanked: 2092 time(s) in 1068 post(s)
PC Admin will closed, erase, remove, whatever you want to call it, when they don't like what is being posted, especially if you are speaking negative of PC.

1 user thanked Calmom for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/3/2013(UTC)
Leahdax Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 10:56:06 AM(UTC)
Leahdax

United States

Was thanked: 354 time(s) in 253 post(s)
Makes me wonder what was on that second page. I didn't see anything on the first page that hadn't been said before.
scrapalette Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 11:36:12 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18427 time(s) in 8190 post(s)
I'm sure admin deleted it because it broke the rules of the MB. Which, by the way, don't state you can't say negative things about PC. . .just take a look at some of the threads over in the Product forums. But, they do state you can't discuss other die cutters.

Another case of where someone's concerns were high-jacked by subsequent posters and turned it into a discussion about a totally different subject.
GracefulGrammar Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 11:46:29 AM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1629 time(s) in 747 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrapalette Go to Quoted Post
I'm sure admin deleted it because it broke the rules of the MB. Which, by the way, don't state you can't say negative things about PC. . .just take a look at some of the threads over in the Product forums. But, they do state you can't discuss other die cutters.

Another case of where someone's concerns were high-jacked by subsequent posters and turned it into a discussion about a totally different subject.

I was the OP of the deleted thread....... and this is a discussion board...... so i don't mind open discussion taking place, that's what the forum is about. Yes, my thread was hijacked; but, as the OP, it didn't bother me in the least...... was nice to see the banter and the sharing and the new friendships developing, which is what this board is all about for some of us.

It was a piece of cake to repost my concern about gypsy linking. Thanks so much for your concern but it really wasn't necessary..... its all about learning and sharing, in my opinion :-)

Hopefully, Mallie forwarded my question to Nathan before she deleted my concern about linking gypsy-linked carts to CCR BigGrin

Edited by user Wednesday, April 03, 2013 11:52:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 4/3/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/3/2013(UTC)
Trinity Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 12:12:39 PM(UTC)
Trinity

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1192 time(s) in 594 post(s)
PC will delete any post where someone calls them out on there machines that are not what they promised us. Heaven for bid if the truth gets out to everyone that has bough one.
 4 users thanked Trinity for this useful post.
JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 4/3/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/3/2013(UTC), Calmom on 4/3/2013(UTC), StarOklaCity on 4/3/2013(UTC)
Calmom Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 2:23:15 PM(UTC)
Calmom

Was thanked: 2092 time(s) in 1068 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GracefulGrammar Go to Quoted Post
I was the OP of the deleted thread....... and this is a discussion board...... so i don't mind open discussion taking place, that's what the forum is about. Yes, my thread was hijacked; but, as the OP, it didn't bother me in the least...... was nice to see the banter and the sharing and the new friendships developing, which is what this board is all about for some of us.

It was a piece of cake to repost my concern about gypsy linking. Thanks so much for your concern but it really wasn't necessary..... its all about learning and sharing, in my opinion :-)

Hopefully, Mallie forwarded my question to Nathan before she deleted my concern about linking gypsy-linked carts to CCR BigGrin

ONLY, if it speaks of how wonderful PC is. There is no "Freedom of Speech" on PC MB's, sorry
 2 users thanked Calmom for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/3/2013(UTC), JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 4/3/2013(UTC)