Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

JudiLuvz2CutPaper Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 8:14:38 AM(UTC)
JudiLuvz2CutPaper

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 1213 time(s) in 684 post(s)
I tell you what...CCR is great when it's working properly. I have been using it (with my Mini) to make decorations for yet ANOTHER, Sesame Street, themed, birthday party, and it only gave me a few issues. If only I were able to sync my gypsy synced carts to it, I think I would use it all of the time. I still rely heavily on my Gypsy - if it dies, I will cry.
 1 user thanked JudiLuvz2CutPaper for this useful post.
ArcadiaFLNative on 3/30/2013(UTC)
#2 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 11:55:10 AM(UTC)
JudiLuvz2CutPaper

Ugh, I spoke to soon. A LOT of wasted paper... I have a really good computer and great internet service. I just don't understand. :(
CricketCMV Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 11:59:04 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7600 time(s) in 4449 post(s)
What happened? What changed? Just curious, Judi! So, so sorry something went wrong for you. You were so happy! I do occasionally have trouble with a cut, but it is hardly ever that I do. I don't understand why there are the variations for some that are out there! - Char
#4 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 12:05:15 PM(UTC)
JudiLuvz2CutPaper

Nothing. Same type of paper. Same everything. It just started cutting wonky, and tearing the paper. I adjusted the pressure and the speed with the intricacy of the cut. I thought it was neat that CCR suggests the settings before you hit the final cut. It's just ripping through the paper. I've had to manually size a lot if the layers - they don't match up - I AM making sure the cut settings are correct. It's gotten aggravating - I've taken twice as long.
#5 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 12:08:21 PM(UTC)
JudiLuvz2CutPaper

Whenever I use the flip or rotate feature, I get a spinning wheel - it only lags when I use those two features.
CricketCMV Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 6:40:41 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Judi...I've used those features a lot in my designs. I have no idea what the problems are for you. That's just downright frustrating and aggravating. I hope you can figure it out. I know you're very savvy....but, you do have the screw in tight, right? Did you try a new blade.....or, different papers. I know....usually, when you have chosen a paper, that's the one you want for your project. I can feel your disappointment.

Char
GracefulGrammar Online
#7 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 10:42:32 PM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1626 time(s) in 746 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
What happened? What changed? Just curious, Judi! So, so sorry something went wrong for you. You were so happy! I do occasionally have trouble with a cut, but it is hardly ever that I do. I don't understand why there are the variations for some that are out there! - Char

To get from your computer to the CCR servers, many hops and stops are made along the way...........we move from server to server until we reach our destination, sometimes with 20+ hops......... I ran a trace route on my computer to the cricut.com servers........ I made 11 hops before making contact with a cricut.com server!

It took over 60 seconds for the trace route to connect to cricut.com. Tomorrow running the same trace route could take 6 seconds depending on the "state of the internet". This is what can make even the most well-written ONLINE software so unpredictable and such a poor choice in my opinion...... multiply this by the several 1000 mouse clicks to size and resize and adjust every object on the screen that i send to the CCR server and then the waiting time for the server to reply to each individual mouse click and it's a recipe for a very very slow connection! Remember every mouse click has to be responded to which can make for a very very long round trip!

This has been explained before...... sorry to bore you folks who already had this information...... Have a great weekend :-) Happy Easter all :-)

Edit to Add:

traceroute info......... anyone can run one......... just put in cricut.com as your destination:

http://www.all-nettools.com/toolbox/traceroute.php

My Results:
This time the trip to the server at cricut.com took 90.6 seconds........ a minute at half!!!

1 My Computer California 10.48 ms
2 te-3-1.car1.Pittsburgh3.Level3.net 1.38 ms
3 ae-11-11.car2.Pittsburgh3.Level3.net 49.12 ms
4 ae-3-3.ebr1.Chicago1.Level3.net 48.28 ms
5 ae-6-6.ebr1.Chicago2.Level3.net 49.81 ms
6 ae-3-3.ebr2.Denver1.Level3.net 49.52 ms
7 ae-1-100.ebr1.Denver1.Level3.net 48.73 ms
8 ae-5-5.car2.SaltLakeCity1.Level3.net 49.69 ms
9 C7-DATA-CEN.car2.SaltLakeCity1.Level3.net 49.86 ms
10 pub-192-41-0-109.center7.com 50.61 ms
11 pub-192-41-0-34.center7.com 83.62 ms

Edited by user Friday, March 29, 2013 11:07:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 3/30/2013(UTC)
GypsyBoricua Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 11:12:41 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Was thanked: 698 time(s) in 363 post(s)
Just did mine, 91.6 seconds to get a response.

No wonder I can't stand CCR!!! It is always so slow.
Jooniper Offline
#9 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 1:59:22 AM(UTC)
Jooniper

Was thanked: 809 time(s) in 583 post(s)
It's hardly ever slow for me and when it does freeze up on me, it is because of something running or trying to run in the background on my computer. Most times it is the stupid windows update thing or my anti virus trying to update. I end those processes and CCR goes back to being normal.

And I have okay internet, DSL, that is shared with at least 4 other devices using the wifi the same time as I'm using CCR.

Like I said, I use CCR for all of my projects, and have never had a problem with it cutting or sizing off or anything. I have never wasted paper either, except of my own doing of too much pressure for a thin piece of paper.

I'm sorry you guys have problems with CCR.
Sherri Kay Offline
#10 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 2:51:27 AM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

United States

Was thanked: 2311 time(s) in 2069 post(s)
My time took 90.9 seconds.
#11 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 7:52:30 AM(UTC)
JudiLuvz2CutPaper

Judi...I've used those features a lot in my designs. I have no idea what the problems are for you. That's just downright frustrating and aggravating. I hope you can figure it out. I know you're very savvy....but, you do have the screw in tight, right? Did you try a new blade.....or, different papers. I know....usually, when you have chosen a paper, that's the one you want for your project. I can feel your disappointment.

Char

Yup. Screw tight, second time I've used the blade. I use Recollections paper-I use that in my E and E2 without issue. I REALLY like CCR. The features are great, and when it's working, it works GREAT. My ISP is very fast and I have no issues with it.

What was most frustrating, is that it was working for me, and then it started snagging up my paper. I slowed the speed way down to see if maybe that would work.

The fact that I had issues with certain features and not others was really telling.

I don't like to complain, I just think PC would WANT to know about issues, so they can look into them. I work for a leading computer company, and when things go wrong, they appreciate feedback.

I realize CCR is a free design tool, but if PC prefers we use it, and it seems they do, I'd rather it work for me.
I'd even be willing to pay $10-15, for it to work, just to avoid the frustration.
CricketCMV Offline
#12 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 9:15:33 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Originally Posted by: GracefulGrammar Go to Quoted Post
To get from your computer to the CCR servers, many hops and stops are made along the way...........we move from server to server until we reach our destination, sometimes with 20+ hops......... I ran a trace route on my computer to the cricut.com servers........ I made 11 hops before making contact with a cricut.com server!

It took over 60 seconds for the trace route to connect to cricut.com. Tomorrow running the same trace route could take 6 seconds depending on the "state of the internet". This is what can make even the most well-written ONLINE software so unpredictable and such a poor choice in my opinion...... multiply this by the several 1000 mouse clicks to size and resize and adjust every object on the screen that i send to the CCR server and then the waiting time for the server to reply to each individual mouse click and it's a recipe for a very very slow connection! Remember every mouse click has to be responded to which can make for a very very long round trip!

This has been explained before...... sorry to bore you folks who already had this information...... Have a great weekend :-) Happy Easter all :-)

Edit to Add:

traceroute info......... anyone can run one......... just put in cricut.com as your destination:

http://www.all-nettools.com/toolbox/traceroute.php

My Results:
This time the trip to the server at cricut.com took 90.6 seconds........ a minute at half!!!

1 My Computer California 10.48 ms
2 te-3-1.car1.Pittsburgh3.Level3.net 1.38 ms
3 ae-11-11.car2.Pittsburgh3.Level3.net 49.12 ms
4 ae-3-3.ebr1.Chicago1.Level3.net 48.28 ms
5 ae-6-6.ebr1.Chicago2.Level3.net 49.81 ms
6 ae-3-3.ebr2.Denver1.Level3.net 49.52 ms
7 ae-1-100.ebr1.Denver1.Level3.net 48.73 ms
8 ae-5-5.car2.SaltLakeCity1.Level3.net 49.69 ms
9 C7-DATA-CEN.car2.SaltLakeCity1.Level3.net 49.86 ms
10 pub-192-41-0-109.center7.com 50.61 ms
11 pub-192-41-0-34.center7.com 83.62 ms

I'm not doubting that others (you, included) have these problems GGrammar! I know you do; I'm trying to be sympathetic and I know you have explained before........., but I fail to see that this is PC's fault.

I use cricut.com as my destination every time I come to this MB. I NEVER wait more than a few seconds to get to the website. So, it can't be the problem with cricut.com's website, IMHO. To me, it's the individuals' setups on their own computers, the internet connections they buy, the various softwares they have on their computers (too many, in some instances) that use up RAM, etc.!

Again, I'm not doubting that others have many issues; I'm trying to come across as sympathetic to their issues (if it seems I'm not), but I really don't think it's ProvoCraft's fault in many instances.

I LOVE CCR. It works very fast for me 98% of the time I use it....I am usually on my CRICUTS two or three days a week on and off during the days. Now, that's probably not a lot of use, but I can use it at all times of the day or into the evening and have the same great results.

I don't get lags of time while the CUTS are being made (occasionally, I do....very, very rarely, though). We live in a town of 15,000 residents. Some in our town have DSL; others don't. We do at our residence.

I have an old computer (Windows XP) that use to have only 516RAM.....before I upgraded to 2GB RAM on that computer, I had all kinds of problems when it only had 516RAM. I also had trojans and viruses on that older computer I didn't know about and fought and fought for a year on the cricut.com website to be able to go from forum to forum (on the old MB and the new one when they first changed over to the new servers). Those problems disappeared after I got upgraded to 2GB RAM and got the viruses cleaned out. I still use that computer with my Expression on CCR. I have virtually NO problems in CCR on that computer.

I also have a newer computer I use with my MINI.....no problems.

I know you all want a program that we don't have to be on the internet...I don't know what's involved in that. I do suspicion that PC wants to keep tabs on all of us and what we're doing and you can't hardly blame them when at one time there were things going on that were against their policies. I knew someone using their images in our area (I didn't know at the time what they were doing was wrong) for their own purposes. So, it made PC do some things they probably didn't want to do, but it was their right....IMHO.

Again, and as always, I'm sorry others have so many problems with their CRICUTS and with CCR. It is an EXCELLENT program for me. I don't need to excel at this time and/or go any further with what I'm doing. Maybe I will at some point, but not right now.

Char

CricketCMV Offline
#13 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 9:24:14 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Originally Posted by: JudiLoves2Cricut Go to Quoted Post
Yup. Screw tight, second time I've used the blade. I use Recollections paper-I use that in my E and E2 without issue. I REALLY like CCR. The features are great, and when it's working, it works GREAT. My ISP is very fast and I have no issues with it.

What was most frustrating, is that it was working for me, and then it started snagging up my paper. I slowed the speed way down to see if maybe that would work.

The fact that I had issues with certain features and not others was really telling.

I don't like to complain, I just think PC would WANT to know about issues, so they can look into them. I work for a leading computer company, and when things go wrong, they appreciate feedback.

I realize CCR is a free design tool, but if PC prefers we use it, and it seems they do, I'd rather it work for me.
I'd even be willing to pay $10-15, for it to work, just to avoid the frustration.

Well, I'm not willing to pay for FREE. I love their system the way it is; love the fact they are giving it to us for FREE. I don't think it's a question of whether or not the rest of you who can't use it so efficiently right now could PAY to use it, it would work for you. I don't think it works that way.

I don't look at it as you are complaining....and, I do think PC should know the problems. I'm sure they know. How could they not. I hope you did FEEDBACK in CCR. I have a feeling they can learn more from that than what we say on here.

I know you, Judi. I know you want to LOVE CCR all the time. I think you have stated many times how much you love it (or, maybe that was your MINI you loved). I'm sorry there are instances where you have these issues. I've had issues with paper tearing and not cutting right before, too. Not that many, but I have had issues. I usually can work around my problem; sometimes, I just give up. BUT, it happens very infrequently.

I have also wondered when I'm doing a certain CUT if PC needs to fine-tune something on that particular CUT, so that's when I do the FEEDBACK in CCR....in case it is as simple as them going in and changing something on a certain CUT. If that were the case, it would be nice if PC would take the initiative to let us know they can FIX these such issues so we would ALL be doing FEEDBACK when we're having trouble with certain cuts. We have no way of knowing that.

My main complaint with PC is they don't let us know anything. They go for months on end and never come on here to say anything about the issues users are having. It's almost like they don't care one whit about their customers....it's how many of us feel.

Char

1 user thanked CricketCMV for this useful post.
JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 3/30/2013(UTC)
#14 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:53:22 PM(UTC)
JudiLuvz2CutPaper

Well, I'm not willing to pay for FREE. I love their system the way it is; love the fact they are giving it to us for FREE. I don't think it's a question of whether or not the rest of you who can't use it so efficiently right now could PAY to use it, it would work for you. I don't think it works that way.

I don't look at it as you are complaining....and, I do think PC should know the problems. I'm sure they know. How could they not. I hope you did FEEDBACK in CCR. I have a feeling they can learn more from that than what we say on here.

I know you, Judi. I know you want to LOVE CCR all the time. I think you have stated many times how much you love it (or, maybe that was your MINI you loved). I'm sorry there are instances where you have these issues. I've had issues with paper tearing and not cutting right before, too. Not that many, but I have had issues. I usually can work around my problem; sometimes, I just give up. BUT, it happens very infrequently.

I have also wondered when I'm doing a certain CUT if PC needs to fine-tune something on that particular CUT, so that's when I do the FEEDBACK in CCR....in case it is as simple as them going in and changing something on a certain CUT. If that were the case, it would be nice if PC would take the initiative to let us know they can FIX these such issues so we would ALL be doing FEEDBACK when we're having trouble with certain cuts. We have no way of knowing that.

My main complaint with PC is they don't let us know anything. They go for months on end and never come on here to say anything about the issues users are having. It's almost like they don't care one whit about their customers....it's how many of us feel.

Char

#15 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:54:25 PM(UTC)
JudiLuvz2CutPaper

Not letting us know things is probably my biggest complaint as well.
CricketCMV on 3/30/2013(UTC)
swatts66 Offline
#16 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 7:33:59 PM(UTC)
swatts66

United States

Was thanked: 1048 time(s) in 575 post(s)
I'm fortunate in having very few, if any, problems with CCR. I really like it. In fact I like it so much that I don't ever use the Gypsy. The only time I've ever had trouble is when I use open stock paper from Hobby Lobby. For some reason the first couple of cuts are fine and then they go steadily downhill from there. I change blades, I adjust setting, and that paper just does NOT work for me. I would think it was my machine but I put in paper from Michaels and it works fine.
 1 user thanked swatts66 for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 3/30/2013(UTC)
GypsyBoricua Offline
#17 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 7:39:46 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Char,

I'm glad CCR works great for you, but it doesn't work great for a lot of people. As long as it is internet dependent and PC does not dedicate the resources necessary for everyone to have a smooth experience with it, there are going to be problems.

PC cannot anticipate the computer and/or ISP and/or software on the thousands of computers we all use.

When my brain is hurting and I don't want to think a lot, I play online games through MSN (spades mostly with other people). That is a free service and when it goes down or not working properly, I don't get upset because I have no money tied in to it. If it is working, it's working, if it's not, it's not. Again, it is a free service and I have nothing tied up in it.

That is not the case with CCR. Even though the service is free, you have to have money into the equipment and supplies to use it. You cannot use CCR for its intended purpose unless you have a machine, cartridges, paper, etc. That is money you have put towards using a "Free" service. And, you want to be able to use the items you purchased whenever you want to. Again, that is not the case with CCR. When you use CCR you are at PC's mercy, whether it is maintance or lack of server resources or just plain lack of software programming. Look at the Gypsy users!

So as a "Free" service, you have to have money invested in order to use the "Free" service.

PC will continue to lose customers because of CCR in addition to how they've treated their customer base.

I even bought a mini so that I could love CCR, but it is so frustrating I rarely use the mini. I can't use it at the afterschool program I volunteer at, I don't have internet availability as I am not an employee or at my son's cabin when we go for a week. And they have 5 kids, I definetly need my machine then!

So, a lot of us have tried to love CCR, but it is just not to be. Since they have not updated Design Studio, I have stopped purchasing the newer carts and won't be buying any unless and/or until the update Design Studio. The $50 a month I set aside for carts is now going towards the smaller version of the unmentionable machine, on layaway!!! 2 more months, it's paid for and I'll be on here less and less.

So, again, I'm happy for you, but CCR is not working for me.

Edited by user Saturday, March 30, 2013 8:06:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked GypsyBoricua for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 3/30/2013(UTC), JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 3/31/2013(UTC)
CricketCMV Offline
#18 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 9:48:58 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Originally Posted by: swatts66 Go to Quoted Post
I'm fortunate in having very few, if any, problems with CCR. I really like it. In fact I like it so much that I don't ever use the Gypsy. The only time I've ever had trouble is when I use open stock paper from Hobby Lobby. For some reason the first couple of cuts are fine and then they go steadily downhill from there. I change blades, I adjust setting, and that paper just does NOT work for me. I would think it was my machine but I put in paper from Michaels and it works fine.

That's really funny you say that. I'm not sure I've ever bought any of my papers from HL....they have all come from Joann's or Michael's....with most of them being bought at Michael's. I love all the DCWV papers, so I'm sure HL has those. Maybe they store them in a way they aren't as useable? Just thinking out loud here. I wouldn't want to hurt their sales...but, it seems I've read this very statement before.

Char
CricketCMV Offline
#19 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 9:57:53 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Originally Posted by: GypsyBoricua Go to Quoted Post
Char,

I'm glad CCR works great for you, but it doesn't work great for a lot of people. As long as it is internet dependent and PC does not dedicate the resources necessary for everyone to have a smooth experience with it, there are going to be problems.

PC cannot anticipate the computer and/or ISP and/or software on the thousands of computers we all use.

When my brain is hurting and I don't want to think a lot, I play online games through MSN (spades mostly with other people). That is a free service and when it goes down or not working properly, I don't get upset because I have no money tied in to it. If it is working, it's working, if it's not, it's not. Again, it is a free service and I have nothing tied up in it.

That is not the case with CCR. Even though the service is free, you have to have money into the equipment and supplies to use it. You cannot use CCR for its intended purpose unless you have a machine, cartridges, paper, etc. That is money you have put towards using a "Free" service. And, you want to be able to use the items you purchased whenever you want to. Again, that is not the case with CCR. When you use CCR you are at PC's mercy, whether it is maintance or lack of server resources or just plain lack of software programming. Look at the Gypsy users!

So as a "Free" service, you have to have money invested in order to use the "Free" service.

PC will continue to lose customers because of CCR in addition to how they've treated their customer base.

I even bought a mini so that I could love CCR, but it is so frustrating I rarely use the mini. I can't use it at the afterschool program I volunteer at, I don't have internet availability as I am not an employee or at my son's cabin when we go for a week. And they have 5 kids, I definetly need my machine then!

So, a lot of us have tried to love CCR, but it is just not to be. Since they have not updated Design Studio, I have stopped purchasing the newer carts and won't be buying any unless and/or until the update Design Studio. The $50 a month I set aside for carts is now going towards the smaller version of the unmentionable machine, on layaway!!! 2 more months, it's paid for and I'll be on here less and less.

So, again, I'm happy for you, but CCR is not working for me.

I don't know why PC is going away from the GYPSY and/or even away from CDS. They should keep both for the many users who cannot get good connection (or for whatever reasons) to use CCR. I actually could not use CDS on my older machine when I wanted to start welding and all the other cool things you girls were showing all of us on CDS. OMG, the beautiful, beautiful designs some of you were showing us on CDS (before CCR). My computer couldn't use CDS. So, I couldn't do anything I wanted for the several years you were all using CDS. THEN, when we did BETA CCR, I was in seventh heaven. It worked for me from the start. FREE was wonderful BECAUSE of all the money I had already spent on PC's products. I really couldn't have afforded to buy such a program. (I'm not naive enough to realize we may have to pay for it someday; but I'll have to cross that bridge when I come to it....and, I may not be willing to do so).

PC could have the best of all worlds. I don't think they could update CDS any further; that's why they went online with CCR. It was more cost-effective for them to go that way than to upgrade CDS' features to what everyone wanted....they just couldn't do it on the platform they started CDS out on and couldn't afford to revamp it to something else. AT LEAST LEAVE IT THE WAY IT WAS and continue to have it there for those who can't use CCR. AT LEAST CONTINUE TO MANUFACTURE THE GYPSY so those who can't use CCR can use the GYPSY in that many great features it offered everyone. KEEP CCR FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE ABSOLUTELY hardly any problems in it. ISN'T IT A NO-BRAINER?

I'm so sorry PC doesn't run their company the way we all think they should!! LOL.

Char

GypsyBoricua Offline
#20 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 10:10:15 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

By "updating" I mean add the newest carts. A font/cart update. Not update the softweare itself. I wouldn't presume that they would be willing to update the software, but they could do a font/cart update. It's been 5 months.

And CCR is not really "free". It does not work if you don't have the equipment/supplies you need. A "free" program is one where you have not spent any money to use it. Remeber, other cutters come with the software, you can purchase an upgrade or other software to enhance, but the do come with software. Difference is, you don't have to be online.
CricutMallie Offline
#21 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 10:32:43 AM(UTC)
CricutMallie

Groups: Registered, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 1124 time(s) in 206 post(s)
I've sent this post to someone in our IT department to see what their thoughts are on the bouncing from server to server. If I hear anything back, I can share.

-Mallie @ Cricut
 2 users thanked CricutMallie for this useful post.
JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 4/3/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 4/3/2013(UTC)
#22 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 10:56:09 AM(UTC)
JudiLuvz2CutPaper

Originally Posted by: CricutMallie Go to Quoted Post
I've sent this post to someone in our IT department to see what their thoughts are on the bouncing from server to server. If I hear anything back, I can share.

-Mallie @ Cricut

Wow Mallie. Thanks. Let them know I used CCR, and the same blade and type of paper on the E2 and Mini. The E2 cut like butter. The Mini snagged up a lot of paper.
RobinPineo1 on 4/3/2013(UTC)
GypsyBoricua Offline
#23 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 1:17:15 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Originally Posted by: CricutMallie Go to Quoted Post

-Mallie @ Cricut

Can you check with the IT department and find out when Design Studio will be updated also? It would be just grand to have some idea when to expect it.
 1 user thanked GypsyBoricua for this useful post.
JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 4/3/2013(UTC)