Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

50 Pages«<3435363738>»
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1051 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 12:24:20 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 1101 post(s)
Hi all. Lots of reading today!

Angie, I am laughing about making Alya's invites better than her cousins!!!!! LOL

Sandra, hope Outdoor Man comes in soon! I WILL have that one, no later than to make cards for Father's Day. Or maybe my dad's birthday in May.

Laura, your phone decals look good!! I used to put cute seasonal cuts on my cell phone, but haven't done that for a while. When there were four of us in the house with the same phone, it was helpful.

Shelly, have fun on your cruise!!! We LOVE cruising, but you all have probably figured that out.

Kate and Jordan will be going on a Caribbean cruise in mid-May for their honeymoon. It was hard to ask days off durinng tax season for a cruise.

JeanneLee, I saw your snow picture on facebook this morning. Oh my! I find myself singing, "I'm dreaming of a white Easter!!"

Debbie, glad the dogs have learned to tolerate each other. Romulus sounds like a cuite.

Had my pre-op stuff today. It took FOREVER. But, I am good to go. YAY!

1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 3/28/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1052 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 5:39:17 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1229 time(s) in 952 post(s)
Hi girls,

I am still here, having problems still reading the computer. People keep telling me it will improve each day I should see more improvement. I certaintly hope so

Joy.. lots of luck with your surgery.

Welcome to the new gals

I know I will have a lot of catching up to do

Have a good night all/day
Larmabee Offline
#1053 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 5:48:06 PM(UTC)
Larmabee

Canada

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Hello all,
I am DH's iPad. My laptop just came back from the DH's and I don't have it on line yet. We are planning on going to Edmonton for Easter, so I am busy trying to get the house in decent shape for the house sitter.Flapper
Angie - your little one is such a cutie! I think it was a cute idea to show off her wigs. People need to have some bright spot in their days!
Sharon - I've been thinking a lot about your job. Hope things work out in a new place for you.
Joy- I hope my baby will still sit on my lap when she gets that old. She is already bigger than me and she is only 13.
Shelly - I would love to go to a scrapbook expo. They sound like so much fun!
Nancy - glad to hear your eyes are on the mend.
Jeanne - I have only used Skype for speech therapy at school. It seems awkward to me, but so many people say its great.
Talk to you all soon
Laura
Ps - thanks for all the compliments
 1 user thanked Larmabee for this useful post.
SandraB. Offline
#1054 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 7:28:15 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 204 post(s)
Hi everyone;
Yesterday was such a whirlwind I didn't even turn the computer on. Troy had a bowling practice, right after we got home a friend showed up, then after she left the kids showed up for dinner. After dinner we took Troy back home and the night was done and so was I! And to top it all off, Troy's pink eye has re-appeared. Off to the doc again today...he's going to try some different antibiotics...fingers-crossed it works. I'm washing all his bedding now as he is coming home on Wed. for the w/end.

Joy: glad you had a nice day relaxing and reading

Nancy: hope your eyes get better soon

Laura: glad you got the invites done, love the Iphone decals. Now that I have an Iphone I should make one. Hope you have a nice visit in Edmonton...whereabouts do you go?

JeanneLee: glad you were able to Skype with your son at your dinner

Shelly: glad you had fun at the Expo and found some goodies. Have fun on your cruise

Debbie: sounds like you had fun puppy-sitting. It's the same thing here when our dd brings her cat for us to cat-sit...our cats tolerate her but they are glad when she leaves. Too funny!

Angie: good luck with all the invites and decorations. I'm not holding my breath waiting for M's to call with the cart..I'll just keep checking in myself. Thanks for your kind comments on my cards.

Just had a nice surprise...my sister dropped off a bouquet of Easter flowers from Mom. She also had my great-neice (her gandbaby) with her so I was able to steal a few kisses from her.BigGrin. Being we're on spring break now, I'm going to spend the day tomorrow with a few friends scrapbooking.

Sorry for rambling on so long. Take care everyone.

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1055 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 9:16:00 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Everyone,

Abigail is walking has 7 teeth and more coming in. This little girl can't catch a break with these teeth.

Here is Abigail ready to go to a Birthday Party

Eyes are healing seeing a little better every day (reading)

I am going to attempt to go bowling tomorrow. First time in over 1 month!!

Doctor said it will be ok since I don't have a heavy ball

I finished Abigail album a 12 x12 7 months worth of photos the album is Hugh due to taking so many photos

Now I have calmed down a bit.

Hoping everyone has a good day/night

Edited by user Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:25:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 attached the following image(s):
IMAG0509 March 24 2013 Abby standing - Copy.jpg
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1056 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 9:30:02 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I am selling the new Circle Cartridge Animal Antics if anyone is interested let me know

$50.00 not including s/h

It is very cute cartridge some nice backgrounds I believe 9 you can make..

Also Dinosaur Tracks for 20.00 includes s/h

Edited by user Tuesday, March 26, 2013 12:11:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1057 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:25:17 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

My eyes are getting there actaully able to read alittle on the computer. Yeh

Sandra.. loved your cards, hope Troy pink eye goes away

Angie, Layla looks so cute in the wig I am sure lots of heads turned..

Jeanne.. how nice you Skype with your son

We did that last sunday DH son in AZ. finally got on it was cute to see the kids looking into the web came

1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1058 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:31:01 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Oh Nancy, seven teeth at once!!! Poor Abigail. I hope she is handling it well. She is a cutie.

Went to the mall and Costco today (the mall is about 60 miles). Had a free panty at Victoria's Secret, plus a free $15 gift card, so got more panties. Alway fun to have cute panties! DH was shoe shopping, but didn't find anything he wanted. Black tennis shoes that are comfy for him are HARD to find.

Oldest LOVES green. Megan was with us, and she found a bright lime green bikini at Penny's for only $10, so we got it for her. She is a tiny thing, except for the top of her! Flapper

I haven't gotten any Christmas cards finished (nothing I try suits me) but I did get a Christmas stocking done! I will get a pic taken and posted.

lv2scrap02 on 3/27/2013(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#1059 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:37:05 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Just a quick note tonite as it's late already. Just got in from a coffee-date. Had to get a repairman out for our garage door today...I guess a spring has broke in it. He's coming back tomorrow to fix it as he didn't have the parts with him...there goes a bunch of $$$! Plus it messed up my scrapbooking date with the gals.

Nancy: cute pic of Abigail. Hope she gets done with the teeth soon. Good luck with your bowling tomorrow

Joy: sounds like you had a fun shopping trip

Tomorrow I'm off for my yearly check-up with the doc. Should be back by the time the garage guy comes. Then have to pick Troy up later in the afternoon. So much for a relaxing spring break! At least our weather has turned nice so some of the snow piles are slowly going down.

Take care everyone

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 3/27/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1060 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:24:52 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Well I was a wreck this morning going bowling... didn't bowl to good the first 2 games but by the third game I did over my average. I had 2 people down on vacation on my team and the other guy for some reason couldn't bowl to save his life I think he was bowling 99 112 117

Here I could hardly see the pins in front of me and bowled better then that. Everyone was teasing him asking him what was his excuse.

Then people were coming over to me telling me not to bend, put my head down .. I felt like I had mommies all around me telling me what to do and not to do.

I said the doctor said it was fine to bowl as long as I wasn't using a heavy ball.

2 men on another team almost has perfect bowling scores of 300

Joy... at least you got some shopping done

Laura.. how nice you are going away for Easter Enjoy

Sandra..that was nice mom got you flowers..how are Troy's eyes doing??

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1061 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 4:03:06 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, so cute that you had "mommies" taking care of you when you were bowling!

Sandra, I am always so relieved to have those appointments behind me. Is Troy's pink eye doing any better? It is sure too bad that it keeps coming back.

Megan did so good today! She does not make quick decisions, but we got patterns and fabric for bridemaids dresses (and she didn't even have colors picked out when we went into Joanies!), tentitively has flowers chosen, and by tonight, I should be able to order stuff for invitations. She wants Brandon to look at our creation first.

She is going with robin's egg blue and gray for her colors. Brandon bought a new dark gray suit a few weeks ago (I will be altering the pants, I am much cheaper than the store Flapper ), and when we first started looking, she was wanting purple. But there was no good purple fabric, and she really liked the blue.

Funny thing about the florist she will probably use. The lady was my counselor at camp one year, and Merle dated her a few times! She is a VERY sweet lady.
SandraB. Offline
#1062 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 8:30:21 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi ladies;

Yeah, the dreaded appt., is now behind me. Just have to have blood work done as well as a mammogram. I get the mammogram on Mon., and the blood test on the 6th. I wanted to do it on a Sat., as I have to fast for 12 hours. Troy's eyes seem to be better, but he is still taking the antibiotics. Fingers-crossed they do the trick. We stopped in at Wal-mart and picked him up 3 pairs of pants for his upcoming bowling tour...2 pairs for bowling and 1 pair of dress pants. We'll take them tomorrow to get shortened.

Nancy: glad you did ok bowling...you'll be back to normal in no time! Glad you had all your "mommies" looking out for you.

Joy: glad you and Megan found the material for the dresses. The colors sound lovely. Hope you can get all you need for the invites. Cute story about the florist.

Just came down to cut out a vinyl back for my phone...remembered today was Wed., and thought they might take them off tomorrow. Want to get back up to watch American Idol.

Bye for now, take care
JeanneLee Offline
#1063 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 6:33:58 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Hi all,

Sandra
, hope you got your phone design cut out last night...I see where they got the new Freebie up this am. Glad you got the yearly done! I get mine down in Nov. IN fact you reminded me I am suppose to go for blood work! I better get on that! Blushing

I need to play with my Cricut and cut some freebies out today...they have some cute Easter things.
I need to get cleaning my craft room now. I actually made three masculine cards-identical(stamped, not Cricut) and I need to get my mess cleaned up from the previous mess that is underneath! LOL

Nancy
, so glad to hear you are blowing again. That is funny how everyone one was concerned and wanted to help you out.

Joy
, when is Megan's date? How exciting for your family! I am like Megan, I take my time making decisions. Glad to hear things are coming together.
Victoria Secrets...never bought from there. Comfortable panites?

I go for my followup with the Dermatologist today. After having this redness and small breakouts, I finally went to see a dermatologist. He said it is roscea. He has had me on Doxycycoline(sp?) and a topical called Metrogel for it. My triggers are cold/heat mainly. Though I feel its improved...DH and I walk in the evening and its COLD! So my face is red.
Anyone dealt with this?

After the Derm. appt, I am taking youngest DS for a haircut(and me, too)...he wants it cut before he goes for his learners next week and they take his photo.
JeanneLee Offline
#1064 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 6:44:34 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Hi Laura, Hope you have a wonderful time in Edmonton!

Nancy, I meant to mention...Abigail is adorable!!
Can't believe how fast she is growing!
 1 user thanked JeanneLee for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 3/28/2013(UTC)
Larmabee Offline
#1065 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 6:54:01 AM(UTC)
Larmabee

Canada

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Hi everyone,
I amm looking forward to getting away for a bit. But I do enjoy holidays at home too. We will be doing a bit of a tour of the Edmonton area to see family all over. My brother and sister are going to meet us there with their kids. We are then going to head to Owlseye to see more family. Don't think much relaxing will be done!
Nancy - Abby is growing into such a cutie. Well, with 7 teeth errupting, at least she'll be done for a while!
Jeanne - I have a similar skin condition, but I haven't done anything about it.
Sandra - much better when it is all behind you! Did you get the vinyl cut?
Joy - Glad some decisions are being made. They are never easy.

Talk to you all soon
Laura
 1 user thanked Larmabee for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 3/28/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1066 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 9:55:51 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good Morning. We are having lovely spring weather today! We enjoy it while we can. It never lasts very long.

Megans invites are going to be easier than Kate's, I think. No stamping or embossing.

JeanneLee, I really prefer VS undergarments. I am not small-busted, and I have a hard time finding band size and cup size that fit well, except VS always has my size. And I am very short-waisted, so even bikini panties go up to the middle of my back, but I can get low-rise bikinis, which fit me really well. I am one of the few old ladies who LOVE low-rise jeans! They fit me like normal pants fit most people.

Laura, your trip sounds busy but fun!

Sandra, good luck to Troy at his bowling tour!!! I hope he has a wonderful time.

I very seldom pay attention to any of the free cuts. I know I sound like a broken record, but I just don't want to use my computer to use my machines.

Megan's cardstock and vellum and roller are ordered for the invites. I also ordered a Christmas stamp. Maybe it will inspire me. I just can't seem to get a card made for Nancy's challenge that I am happy with, and I have made several.
JeanneLee on 4/2/2013(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#1067 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 12:45:12 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Checking in early as we have a hockey game tonite and one of the gals would like me to help at the door with tickets so we need to go early, even before DH gets home. Will have to make something for dinner that can wait for him...probably soup. Took Troy's pants in for shortening. He's so short legged that the amount they cut off could make another pairBigGrin! I never even look at the length as I know they will need to be shortened unless they are sweat pants. Stopped in at M's and they had my cart, though they didn't call me (figured as much). Just got it linked up to the CCR, will need to update my G later.

Laura; your trip sounds exciting, have a great time

Joy: glad you got all the material ordered for the invites

JeanneLee: I did get the design cut and it looks real cute on my phone. I haven't checked the freebies yet today...should do that. Hope your appt. went well. I finally got a diagnosis for my skin breakouts...it's called Grover's disease. Apparently it's very rare...my doc hasn't seen a case of it for over 15 years. It's supposed to clear up by itself, I have some cream to use on it in the meantime.

Better run, got more stuff to do before we have an early supper.

Take care everyone

Shelly Offline
#1068 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 1:53:25 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Hi everyone.

Boy life has kept me busy lately. Had a Dr. appt., and found a heart murmur so had to have an echocardiogram. Found its an innocent murmur, luckily. Now need to go get a mammogram and a dexascan but not for a couple weeks.

My daughter is giving her sister in law a baby shower and somehow I am ending up doing everything for her. We are going to finish making the cake pops today. We'll see how much she helps, lol. Tended my GS this morning. What a BUSY little guy! I need a nap now!

Sandra - glad you got your vinyl cut for your phone. Sounds fun. I am with Joy though, I don't want to use the computer to use my machines. Plus, all my cartridges are linked to my gypsy and I don't want to find them and drag them out to use them with CCR. If they EVER get that fixed, I might try it occasionally. Hope Troy's eye is better and the antibiotics get rid of it for good. Also, hope he has fun and does well at his bowling tournament.

Joy - Is your surgery soon, or past? Hope it goes well (or went well). Glad Megan is getting decisions made. Her colors sound really pretty!

Laura - Hope your getaway doesn't tire you out too much. Sounds like it would be nice to see family. Have fun!

Nancy - glad you are on the mend and seeing better every day. Wow, poor baby getting 7 teeth at once. My GS cut his first 4 all at once for his first birthday. He was miserable. Hope she is doing ok.

Well, better get off the computer and go get things ready to dip those cake pops. Hope this is the end of the things she needs me to do for this shower! She wants me to go to the shower with her, but I don't really know her sister in law. She probably just wants me to help her get it all ready.
hbbathome461ff49a Offline
#1069 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 1:53:41 PM(UTC)
hbbathome461ff49a

I am so new to all this. I am having a hard time posting a new question & such. Can someone tell Me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks... Am looking to see if Cricut has Wine Bottle Image. I know the Silhouette does, but am hoping I am just over looking it for my Cricut... Thanks to all that can help!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1070 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 3:59:51 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls, We had a sunny day today alittle windy but nice. Took Abigail out for awhile.

Joy.. I can't believe you are making the Bridemaid dresses maybe i will send you some pants to be hemmed. I don't sew not that I don't know how I just don't have the patience. Plus I could never thread a needle. OH OH maybe now I can.. sheeeeeee My DH sews his own buttons on shirts if one falls off.

My DD use to take her clothes to my mom's to be mended... now I think she throws them out! Although when she got married I did buy her a sewing machine and sewing box. I think they are still in the boxes.

I commend you with all the sewing you do..BigGrin Good Luck on Friday

Shelly.. nice to hear from you again, glad everything turned out well with your heart.
yep I have been right where you are. I got ropped into my DD GF baby shower i did centerpieces and the thank you and decorations.

Sandra... hope the garage door isn't too bad to fix.. if it isn't one thing it is another!
Glad your doctor's appt. are over with

Laura... sounds like a nice family get together Enjoy..

Jeanne.. I only used CCR once and it did cut but that was awhile ago do you still have to do a lot of updates with it like the Gypsy???

Today I was trying to create with the Gypsy I figured since Abigail was napping perfect time. Now it is doing what all the other did if you go to page 2 (hide Contour) then you can't go back
to the origial image. So that is it for me.

Now I will only be using the Gypsy to look images up.. I am so bummed

Where is Sharon!!!! How did you make out with your job??

NJsharon Offline
#1071 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 5:34:44 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 395 time(s) in 236 post(s)
HI everyone.

Nancy, so glad your eye surgery went well. Don't strain your eyes too much though being on here... we can cope if you need to take a break for several days! But sounds like you are slowly improving!

Crop went great. Emily had a great time, I think she made about 4 cards & 3 layouts. I made a bunch of the flower lollipops, to give out at a vendor event in May. Also made lots of cards to sell at the event too. Still have to make more cards for that event though!

Then went away to Williamsburg VA for 3 nights with the family. That was really fun. Girls had a good time, just got tired from all the walking around you have to do there!

I am going to a local diner tomorrow to enquire about scrapbooking there with friends! A friend of mine stopped by & said they have a nice private back room that we could scrap in. Would just have to order something for lunch & dinner off the menu. But he quoted her about $30 for the day (that would include lunch, dinner, coffee all day & some desserts too)! Sounds good, so just have to check it out tomorrow.

Need to boil 2 dozen eggs tomorrow too, so the girls can dye them later tomorrow or saturday. Need to fill some eggs still too!

Still busy, busy!

Did I tell you guys I heard about the Three Bridges job? Didn't get that one, that is okay. Still waiting to hear back on the Delaware Township one. That is the one I am hoping for. They are on spring break this week, so maybe will call them tuesday afternoon & see if they have had a chance to call my references, let them know I am still interested in the job etc.

Chanda Offline
#1072 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 6:26:28 PM(UTC)
Chanda

Was thanked: 305 time(s) in 269 post(s)
Just wanted to pop in and say "hi" as I have no idea how many of my friends are still on the board RollEyes
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1073 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 7:50:57 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I think I might have missed a couple of postings...

Laura... nice job

Sharon... that is a great idea and how can you go wrong for 30.00 and a meal

We have a Church near by with a good size room that they rent to scrappers but it is 45.00 and 65.00 for the whole day and you do get snacks.

Glad you enjoyed the crop and your time away

Well my DD finally decided to have the baby Christened.. I am from the old school and would have preferred to have her babtized at 4 or 5 months if not younger but they finally set a date.

Now DD wants to celebrate her Christening and 1 yr. old Birthday on the same day since they are only 2 weeks apart.

So I went to a local restaurant and it seems they are all booked because it is Communion time and Mothers Day...

Guess where it will be??? yes my house!!!

Guess who is doing all the cooking... Me

Guess who is doing all the decorations .. Me

Tell me with a 10 1/2 month old baby how I am going to do all this!!!

Actually my husband thought it would be nice to have it in the backyard because of the trains the smaller children will love it.

My only problem is this younger generation 30's and 40 age group) don't watch their children and that is my biggest concern especially with the pond!!

When Patty got married in 2008 we had a backyard wedding ( 2nd marriage) and her DH friends all had small children no one watched their kids. My DH had to be a policeman watching all of them.

That is my biggest concern although my DD said the kids are older now but did the parents learn how to control their kids!!

In 2008 when I did the wedding for her I did all the cooking...

Well these people couldn't get over having a home cooked meal. Patty said most of these friends the wife's don't cook

Always take out so having a good home cooked meal they loved it.

So of course it will be all Italian Food
I think also some nice Pulled Pork

My DD wants Abby from Sesame Street so I think I will try playing tomorrow afternoon making a banner and using Abby images. So glad I grabbed these carts when they were on sale Desame Street Seasons and Sesame Street Friends.

Well in case I don't get on here is

WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY EASTER

Edited by user Friday, March 29, 2013 7:52:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandraB. Offline
#1074 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 11:35:23 AM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
We got home quite late from the hockey game last nite...it took 3 overtime periods to get a winner; thankfully it was our teamBigGrin! We are usually home by 9:30 at the latest, last nite it was almost 11:00. Quiet day here today...I think I'm going to work on renewing our passports. That was supposed to be one of my spring break projects and all I got done so far was digging them outLOL!

Sharon: sorry to hear about your job, hope the other one comes through for you. Glad you had a good crop and mini vacation. The restaurant sounds like a good deal for a crop. The place we go is $70.00 flat rate so we just divide it by however many are there. We usually end up paying between 12.00-15.00. We either go out to eat or bring our own.

Nancy: the Sesame Street theme sounds so cute for Abigail's celebrations. Hopefully the pond won't be too much of an issue with the kids. The garage door is all fixed, hope it's good for another 15 years or so. Sorry to hear about your G.

hbbathome: I'm sure there is a wine bottle image on one of the carts. You can go on either CCR or http://www.mycutsearch.com/ and do a search for the image. Either spot will then tell you what cart it is on. Good luck.

Chanda: hello from Alberta, Canada. I don't believe we have met yet.

Shelly: glad everything turned out ok in regards to your heart. Isn't that always the way when your dd's decide to host something we end up doing all the work. I don't use the CCR all the time either. I do like it for doing custom titles for scrapbook pages as you can weld the letters together. So far so good with the new antibiotics...time will tell after he's finished with them.

Well better get off here and working on the passports. It's nice and sunny out here again so we may go out and shovel off the deck later this afternoon.

Take care everyone and have a Happy Easter.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1075 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:51:39 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Busy day..

Had Chiropractor in the am a much needed adjustment, then went ot breakfast with DH then I needed a touch up and low lights and a hair cut.

By that time it was 3pm I said how about lunch out to DH so there is a nice little restaurant where I get my hair done so we stopped in their and had a nice lunch.

So no dinner tonight just a light snack

Joy.. you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping for a speedy recovery

Hi to everyone else

Shelly Offline
#1076 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 9:42:17 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Happy Easter everyone!

Nancy - Sesame Street will be so cute for your decorations! I now what you mean about getting to do all the work for your kids events. Seems I've been doing a lot of that lately. Good luck with all of your plans. Should be interesting getting things done with your little helper.

Sharon - So sorry about the job, but crossing my fingers you will get the other one!

Sandra - Have fun with the passports! Hope you have fun plans to do with your passports!

We have sure had some nice weather the past few days! I think maybe spring may have come! I have daffodils and tulips starting to come up. One daffodil is just about to open. I have wanted these in my yard for years, but always forget to plant them. Last fall I finally did it. Can't wait to see them.

Hope everyone has a nice Easter.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1077 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 9:34:45 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

We had such a beautiful warm morning, now it is noon time and getting chilly and it feels like rain is coming

DH went to pick up his aunt Patty and family are on their way

Shelly we have so many sprouts coming up I hope with all this rain coming it doesn't do any damage!!

HAPPY EASTER
SandraB. Offline
#1078 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 6:57:10 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hello everyone;
Well I guess Easter is done for most of you...but Happy Easter anyway. I'm just getting around to checking in. We went to my sister's for a nice dinner yesterday and just hung around home today. Did make a couple of trips to Wal-Mart though, the second trip was to pick up a couple of things we forgot on the first tripLOL! Have to take mom for bloodwork tomorrow morning then I have my mammo in the afternoon.

Nancy: hope you had a nice dinner with your family. DH was out at the pond today and he thinks all the fish survived the winterBigGrin!

Shelly: my tulips are just starting to pop their heads up now. I didn't get much accomplished with the passports, filled everything in and tried to print but only half of it printed. Discovered both of my printers had run low on inkAngry! Did get ink for one today will have to get the other tomorrow. Then I will give it another go, no rush as we have no trips planned...that we need the passports for anyway.

Did manage to get a scrapbook album finished up though this w/end. Yesterday morning decided to make a few Easter cards so threw them together quickly. Everyone seemed to like them anyway.

Take care everyone, talk to you soon.BigGrin

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1079 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 7:55:35 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi girls,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and a good Easter

My day went really well the roast was delish...

Cold here today on L.I. where is Spring!!!!

Joy.. hope all is well with you and you are on the mend..

Sandra.. DH opened the pond on Sunday and boy did our Koi grow they are so Hugh..

Our babies are big but still in the fish tank I think DH will put them in a the smaller pond until they get bigger

Have a great day/night
NJsharon Offline
#1080 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:03:31 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 395 time(s) in 236 post(s)
We had a nice Easter. Was very quiet, just the 4 of us here & had a nice ham dinner. Easter Bunny came, so girls went running around gathering eggs outside in the cold. LOL

Here are my 2 girls, for anyone that didn't see them on facebook! How cute are they?!
Emily is the blonde, Elise is the dark haired one.

They are growing up so fast! They will be 8yrs old in May.

Today I am sorting out their birthday party. Think it will be at our local Shoprite Supermarket! They do a great cooking party, with about 15 menu choices to choose from, all including an appetizer or salad, main course & a dessert, plus cake. Girls are excited about that. Only downside is they can only fit 10 children max, so means the girls can only invite 4 friends each. But think they should be okay with that. Will chat to the girls later & confirm that.

Weather here was lovely yesterday, got up to 60 degrees. Today it is almost more sunny, but much colder at 37 right now!

Think I am going to a Michaels crop again on saturday, from 3-9pm. Have to go to the store to sign up for it though. It is $5 & was fun last time. I have cards I need to work on for a vendor event in May, so that will keep me busy there. Also need to cover some composition books with modge podge & patterned or stamped paper to sell.

Nancy, that is a lot to take on. Hope you get everything figured out!
Joy, thinking of you & hoping you are feeling better.