Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<7475767778>»
pumpkin918 Offline
#2251 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 8:46:03 AM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Good morning everyone,

I just wanted to stop in an wish Netta a Happy Birthday and many more. I am in agreement with Kenya.

Take care and have a peaceful weekend!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2252 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 10:59:31 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 428 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Hello and Happy Friday.....

JCI as I'm in countdown mode so I can start the weekend, I don't know why I'm in such a hurry as I've got chores and girl scout duties for my daughter on Saturday and Sunday. DH is headed out of town again so that means it'll be me and baby girl.

Kenya, the paper used on my card on the Happy Spring card on my blog is from a 8.5 x 11 DCWV paper stack called Year Round. I'm not sure if it comes In any other size, I just thought it would be useful when I picked it up in JoAnns when it was half price!

Netta, hope you had a great b-day, love that facebook profile picture!

Dot, always good to see you stop in over here, thanks for the love on my projects.

Lisa and Cassie, are you pumped up and just about ready to go on your retreat? I received a message concerning one that is being held here locally next month but I can't swing it. We are planning to visit my son in Pittsburgh for Spring break and then to Georgia for our nephew's gymnastic competition and then to Northern Virginia for a weekend conference/meeting (fraternity related) so April is a wash for me/us.

I just may sneak in some "me time" tonight as DH has a meeting and DH is going out with one of her friends for a few hours. If I don't get into a major chore mode I just may play instead. So what's on your agenda for the weekend?

Waving hello and wishing everyone a happy scrappin' weekend!

cropdropnroll Offline
#2253 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 7:35:34 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Good morning and happy wacky weather Monday!!

Imagine how amazed I was when I woke up to our truck being partially covered in snow this morning!! LOL. Nonetheless, I made that trek into work, and am just counting down the days, hours and minutes (Treva), until we leave for the crop/retreat!!!Drool Drool Drool.

Treva - I didn't do anything scrappy over the weekend, unfortunately. So, all of my scrap happenings will have to take place this week/weekend! Laugh I also need to at least pull my new camera out of the box, so I can attempt to use it this weekend.

Kenya - Thanks for the card love.

Netta - Sending you a birthday check up!! Hope your birthday (weekend) was awesome!!

Waving hello to all... I may not be back until I get to the retreat on Thurs.

Hugs.
Cassie Offline
#2254 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 10:40:53 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Was thanked: 308 time(s) in 251 post(s)
Good Afternoon All & Happy Monday!!!

Oh yes Treva, I am counting down. Tonight after choir rehearsal, I hope to start packing. Starting now is the only way I can prevent over-packing. I managed to get 10 LOs preplanned. Every year I attempt to do 20 2pg LOs over the weekend, and I don't think I've made it yet. LOL!! I hope I find some time to setup some digis for print and cut with the cameo.

We are celebrating the first day of Spring @ work Wednesday with a luncheon. Grilled hotdogs, sausages, nachos and a few other snacks. Too bad the weather won't cooperate. The food must go on though. We love to eat around here.

Got my package of rhinestones in the mail Friday and was hoping to make a tshirt. Not sure time will permit though, especially since I haven't designed anything.

Alright all, have a GREAT day!
HisGem Offline
#2255 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 1:41:08 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 332 post(s)
Happy Monday!

Treva, not much crafting happened for me. I was not feeling well at all. I finished the lady’s order on Saturday morning. I am so happy to be done with it. It has been a long and tedious journey. Now I am waiting for her to call me. Her husband is in the hospital so…

I was at service yesterday and had a sharp pain that went through my chest! DH prayed for me and I felt somewhat better. I still feel weird. He made me chill out.

Lisa, we have some snow here too. It is really cold. The meteorologist did a comparison from last year. We were in the upper 70s and today we barely made it past 25 degrees. I wish we had a repeat…sigh. I have a feeling this is going to be a cooler and wet summer.

Cassie, at one of my old jobs, we would find any excuse to eat! Birthdays were especially great. We would celebrate all week long; food galore!! Happy packing! I still need to purchase my ticket to the Scrapbook Expo. I am looking forward to replenishing some bling!

I want to work on a layout today/tomorrow to have on the blog by Thursday. I decided to give the G45 DT Call a try. We have to have at least 6 projects. I have some cards and altered pieces that I have shared but I want to have at least layout to show. I am 99.99% sure I will not make it past the first round, but I will never know unless I try. I figured there are a few things that work against me. I see with large companies like G45, the DT members have a large following. I do not have a large following. Then I do not have a style per say. I create how I am compelled. I am not sure I fit in that respect and lastly, the talent on the present and past DTs are awesome….nuff said! Even with all of that, I am stepping out of my comfort zone and I am going to apply!
Well have a wonderful evening everyone…I read on the 25 HSN is going to have an awesome bundle available for those who want a new toy…just saying! Waving hello to everyone, Kenya~
DakotaBear Offline
#2256 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 2:36:18 PM(UTC)
DakotaBear

Was thanked: 139 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Hello I hope everyone is having a good day. It has been another snowy one here, but the sun is finally shining. Spring Spring I need Spring.

Kenya- hope you are feeling better
Cassie and Lisa- hope you have a great time at your upcoming retreat.

Here is a card I made for my youngest grandson who will be 8 years old tomorrow. I used Nate's ABCs for the tow truck and Create A Critter for the "birthday" welded to the truck.
DakotaBear attached the following image(s):
DSCF2527.JPG
HisGem Offline
#2257 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 9:47:25 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Good morning/afternoon!

Just popping on to say hello and give the thread a little boost. Dot, that card is super adorable!!

Waving hello to everyone!

Have a wonderful day! BigGrin
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2258 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 11:18:22 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello and Happy Wednesday!

Waving hello and wishing everyone a Happy First Day of Spring! You wouldn't know it by the temperature outside. It is freezing here in my office too!

I have been busy work on a project where I volunteered to make some notecards. I never thought it would be so laborous and take so much time, this is one reason I could never charge for my crafts. I don't want to be under that pressure, I sure hope I can get the notecards and hand sanitizer bottles done in time. I didn't think about the fact that we're going out of town next week for springbreak to visit my son in Pittsburgh. I don't plan on taking my crafting stuff with me unless I really have to. Now I'm thinking should have given them a price quote and maybe they would have declined the offerLOL

Cassie and Lisa, I guess you two are well into retreat mode; safe travela and have fun!

-Later.
CraftyNetta Offline
#2259 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 4:49:06 AM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Good morning Sistahs!!

I just lost my whole postHuh . I will come back on later to repost.

Dot-that is an awesome card

Treva-I am sure your notecards and hand sanitizers are going to great

Kenya-I hope you are feeling better. I am praying you make G45 DT, they should so honored to have your talent

Cassie and Lisa-have a great time at your scrap retreat

Pumpkin-waving helloooo

Have a blessed day,
Netta

pumpkin918 Offline
#2260 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 11:43:26 AM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Hi everyone,

JCI to say Hi! I am not going to attempt to post and address everyone indiviually, because I am not sure if it would make sense. I have not gotten used to the time change and the year flying by so fast. When I left work yesterday, I thought the next day(today) would be Wednesday and when I woke up this morning, I thought today was Friday. Even now I am having a time typing this message without whole lot of errors.

Have a great day!
scrap.n.sista Offline
#2261 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 3:38:29 PM(UTC)
scrap.n.sista

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 3 post(s)
{{Waving Hi}} just stopping by to say hi, Dorothy LOVE your card, too cute!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend ladies!!
HisGem Offline
#2262 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 8:22:12 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Hello!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Treva, I hope you were able to get your projects completed. I had to LOL! It seems like the projects that should only take a few minutes end up taking for ever!

Netta, thank you so much for the well wishes on both the health and DT! I do feel better. I need take it easy.

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was ok!

Just wanted to pop on and say hello and check in! Kenya~
Cassie Offline
#2263 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:15:31 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Tuesday!!!!

Retreat was great, although I was still under attack with my sinuses. I kept pushing through. I'm still blowing my nose days later. This constant and drastic weather change is killing me. Yesterday is snowed, today I have on cords, and this weekend should be sunny upper 50s. Really??

I'm going to try and update my blog in the next two days with some of my projects from the weekend. I'm looking forward to the next one. I slightly overpacked but I now know what to do to keep that from happening in the future. Getting page kits together is certainly key.

I had fun playing with Lisa's *toy*. Print and cut is the best!!!

Have a GREAT day ALL!!
HisGem Offline
#2264 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 2:11:05 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Hey!!

Cassie, I can't wait to see your creations!

I just popped in to say hello. I logged on to comment on another thread and could not-not say hi BigGrin Enjoy your evening!
CraftyNetta Offline
#2265 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:54:50 PM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Hello ladies,

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It was a quiet pamper/celebration this year. I did not ask for any big items, DH was surprised. I told him to wait on Mother's DayBigGrin. I do not remember what I was talking about in the post I lost. Work is going well, my body is finally adjusting to the change in sleep.

Cassie- I can not wait to hear more about your retreat.

Kenya-How are you feeling? I was playing with the printing for the sublimation, and it finally printing properly.

Pumpkin-I hope you are adjusting to the time change now, it always mess me up..lol

Hey Scrap.n.sista, Lisa, Renee, Treva, Dot, Kim and friends.

Well I have to some work to complete for tomorrow, I will be in tomorrow.

Have a good night.
Netta

cropdropnroll Offline
#2266 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:57:12 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Howdy folks!

I pray all is well with everyone. JCI quickly to say hi.

The retreat was nice, even though I battled with painful sinus issues, I kept on going. The things we do for our craft!!LOL I didn't get done nearly as much as I had hoped; but I did finish a few MD cards, 2 2-pg "pre" LOs, and a sympathy card. Cassie was like a kid in the candy store using the print & cut feature! It was great watching her enthusiasm.

Netta - Glad you're getting adjusted to the new work schedule. I like how you gave DH a "heads-up" for MD!! LOL!! I'm hoping to play with my new bday toy before Sunday, so I can get some lovely Resurrection Sunday (Easter) pics!! If I play my cards right, maybe I'll have enough pics to do a quick mini for my DM from the grands!

Waving hello to all!!

Peace & Blessings
Lisa
pumpkin918 Offline
#2267 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 8:27:04 AM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Good morning and as Cassie would say, HAPPY FRIDAY EVE!

I am just checking to say hi to everyone. I am trying unsuccessfully to have a weekend for myself. It seems that family and friends feel like they should have priority. I dont know who told them that.Laugh

I have crossed over to the dark side and purchased the unmentionable machine. I was trying to get one at Michaels, but no such luck, so I purchased from HSN. It arrived yesterday. I watched the DVD and have been browsing the online store. However, it may be next week or weekend before I will have time to play with the software and learn the machine.

Wishing everyone great RESURRECTION weekend!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2268 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 8:29:07 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Thursday, can't believe I hadn't stopped in all week to say hi...

Glad Cassie and Lisa had fun at the retreat, we never get as much done as we would like despite our good intentions!

Glad to hear everyone is adjusting to the time change, it has been hard on me too but I think I'm okay now. I just hope this little trip away doesn't throw me off track too much. We're headed to Pittsburgh to hang out with my son for a few days. I just hate that it is going to be cold; I'm so looking forward to warmer temps.

I'm still working on my volunteer project, I wanted to get more done before I left but it looks like I'll be scrambling to finish when I get back in town since its due next Friday. I should be able to get it done since my family will be taking another trip when we get back from Pittsburgh, I have to get back to work. It is spring break and all of us needed/wanted time off so we each just took a couple of days!

I am still trying to use my cartridges as part of the exploration challenge over at SOC, this time I chose the New Testament cartridge and it hasn't been easy. I was trying to do the scriptures but had to settle for a cross (I'll will try to attach the picture). It is just going to take some more work for the other components on the cartridge and I don't have the time to put into it right now.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a Blessed Easter.
~~TP98~~ attached the following image(s):
retreat.jpg
scrap.n.sista Offline
#2269 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 4:18:16 PM(UTC)
scrap.n.sista

Hi ladies!! Just checking in to say Hi, and to wish you all a Happy Easter!! Treva, your card is beautiful!! Nice work!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
scrap.n.sista Offline
#2270 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 10:40:18 PM(UTC)
scrap.n.sista

Was just in th area and wanted to wish all you ladies a "Happy Easter!" also I thought I would post to bump this up on the thread!! Have a wonderful, creative week!!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2271 Posted : Monday, April 01, 2013 7:33:52 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello and Happy Monday.....

I hope that you all had a very happy and blessed Resurrection/Easter.

We are still in Pittsburgh visiting my son and we went on a riverboat dinner cruise yesterday. Although it rained we had a great time. Today is our last full day in Pittsburgh and he has another full day of activities planned for us. Stop by my blog where I posted a picture of me and my children while we were on the boat yesterday. We leave tomorrow and I have to go back to work on Wednesday, DH and DD will leave on Thursday for Georgia and I'll be busy finishing up that volunteer crafting project that's due by FridayWootsure hope I can pull it off.

So what are you all up to this week, any craftin' or travel plans?

Waving hello and wishing everyone a great weekSmile

cropdropnroll Offline
#2272 Posted : Monday, April 01, 2013 7:53:04 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Hello, Hello. and Happy Monday!

JCI to say hello. Hoping everyone had a blessed Resurrection Day/Easter! I did absolutely NOTHING craft-related this past weekend. I usually experience the "crafting bug" after one of our retreats, but not this time. Mellow I guess this painful sinus thingy I have been dealing with is taking a toll on my crafting mojo!!Glare I haven't even taken my new camera out of the box!! WTW??!!

Treva - Your card is adorable. I haven't even touched my NT cart. Maybe I should join the SOC challenge?? Then, maybe then, I can get something crafty done!

Alice - Good to "see" you.

Sending cyber hugs to all -

Lisa
Cassie Offline
#2273 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 5:00:54 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Tuesday!!!

Finally got my blog updated... Here is a peek..

Cassie attached the following image(s):
Sassy Cassie 1_rez.jpg
Jesalyn 1_Rez.jpg
HisGem Offline
#2274 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 9:10:22 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Hello All!!

I hope everyone had a good weekend and a great Resurrection Sunday! Mine was pretty good. Some how we ended up with a house full of children...as if four is not enough already LOL! I managed to get into the craftroom yesterday. I HAVE to get in there today!!

Treva, peeked in on your blog...nice photo BigGrin

Cassie, I am going to be giving you a visit in a little while.

Lisa, praying for healing!

Hey Netta, Dot, Pumpkin, Renee and others.

Just popped in to say hello...be encouraged and have a wonderful day, Kenya~
cropdropnroll Offline
#2275 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 5:09:50 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Happy Friday-Eve!

JCI to say hello, and give us a little "bump" BTT of the MB. BigGrin

Kenya - Thanks for the prayers. I'm definitely feeling better. I still haven't unpacked from the crop, nor have I tinkered with my new toy. I just told Cassie, I have to get to the table (like immediately!) to complete my DT projects for April (one is due Apr. 6). I have also been asked to do a baby card and gift basket for a co-worker, and a farewell/we'll miss you card for another co-worker. My plate is filling up, but my mojo is lacking that "get'er done" spirit! Glare LOL

Treva - Nice family pic on your blog!

Cassie - Those cards are da bomb.com!!! (I have a greater appreciation since I was with you when you were putting them together - lol.)

This thread has been toooooooo... quiet for my liking!!Huh What's going on? Everyone OK??

Waving hi to ALL!!

Peace & Blessings!

Lisa (aka CDR)
Cassie Offline
#2276 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 8:08:40 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Friday Eve!!!!

It's been 7 days since I've last seen my children and tomorrow they'll be back under my roof. They got to enjoy spring break in CT with family. I won't lie, I enjoyed the quiet and not having to cook for the past week. DH was out of town last weekend, so we didn't start painting until last night. Painting you ask????

DS asked for a room makeover for his birthday. Don't think we'll be finished before he arrives home tomorrow. We could let him sleep in DD room but his current furniture is in there. LOL!! DH finished the top half of the wall last night (raffia cream), he'll do the bottom today(orange) and hopefully, the white line will get painted in the a.m. Think I'll ask my dad to let them sleepover and we pick them up early Saturday morning for swim class. That will give me time to get the vinyl on the wall. His new bed won't be here for weeks, but his requested Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles bedding will be ready for bedtime. He really wanted those turtles everywhere but I refused. He can put the poster on the closet door and stare at his bedding. He's getting the room I wanted since we moved in...music inspired. (maybe????). I can't wait to share pics if we get it all done this weekend.
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2277 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 6:32:47 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Good Morning and Happy Friday!!!

I need a little help, I am working on a tumbler and I need some pointers on how I can apply the vinyl lettering straight. I got the logo on one side no problem but I want to put the name on the other side on the botton almost to the base rim. Nothing fancy but for some reason I can't get it to go on right.

Cassie your cards are cute, can't wait to see the pictures of your son's room! My son was a big turtle fan when he was a little boy too; I think I still have a whole can of those turtles upstairs!

Lisa, glad you are feeling better so you can get to work on your projects.

I am so tired, there is light at the end as the meeting is next week so once its over I can slow down just a tad. It seems like I've been going non-stop working on projects for the meeting.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a blessed weekend, Kenya love your FB posts. I'm so looking forward to warmer temps!
cropdropnroll Offline
#2278 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 8:12:48 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Greetings and Happy Friday!!

JCI quickly to say hello. What scrappy plans do you have for this weekend??

Waving hello to all.

Peace & Blessings,

Lisa
momto2 Offline
#2279 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 10:46:54 AM(UTC)
momto2

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Hello All!!!! WE have been SUPER busy in my house, with one turning 21, one who turned 16 on Tuesday, spring break and getting drivers lisc. on yesterday. Seems like forever that I have gotten to get crafty. I want to color tonite and am doing some research on the PNC with digi images. Can either Cassie, CDNR or anyone else doing this IM me a quick for dummies tutorial (or FB me). I want to set them up tonight for a crop.

Thanks!!!

Treva: I typed a response but thought better of it. Check your inbox.

Edited by user Friday, April 05, 2013 10:48:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

momto2 Offline
#2280 Posted : Sunday, April 07, 2013 5:58:42 PM(UTC)
momto2

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 52 post(s)
I figured how to do what I was trying to do. Here are my cards. They are off to Operation Write Home now.
momto2 attached the following image(s):
IMG_5832_edited-1.JPG