Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<8081828384>»
Dbson Offline
#2431 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 3:29:27 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Pat sorry to read you are waiting on snow....hope it isn't too bad....
Gramma when you finally get to check in with us, maybe all those computer issues will be all well.....
Jess are you any better?
I made another trip to the apt, found some pants/shirts MIL may need, have one load washing now, oh and I found those 3 pair of 'undies' she said the sitter stoleMellow, she wants sweats with elastic in the waist but I know WM doesn't sell that type any more....may have to buy something and just take them anyway.
Hubby was feeling really bad this weekend, Gracie continues to act like she is almost back to normal, thankfully....she had us worried...still on for keeping Austin tomorrow, not sure when he will be able to go back to school....if he can eat dumplings I plan to cook a pot for lunch tomorrow....
Hello to all that drops by, I need to decide what I am eating for supper....hubby is having a Hot Pocket...
Have a great evening....
RGK Offline
#2432 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 4:14:13 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
good evening on a cold Sunday, and a happy St Patrick's Day,
more cold and mixed precip in the forecast for tomorrow, below average temps all week. Where is SPRING?
Pat, hope the white stuff won't stick around for long. Did you find the headstones you were looking for? Did you get your cards/notes sent out? I forgot to send a card to my aunt who turned 99 in Feb. Felt so bad about that. I will send her one for Easter and hope she will forgive me LOL. Her bday was right after DS and family were here and I just forgot. Hope the paper you bought will work for your project.
Jess, I hope you got some rest this weekend and are getting better. How was the shoebox swap? Have a great Monday - it is coming way too fast again.
Phyllis, did your shadowbox project become reality? I'm sure it turned out great. After 2 days of cold dinner (by request) I made hamburgers, boiled potatoes and salad tonight.
Deb, busy cleaning the apt and getting requested items ready for MIL. I don't hear you mention that she wants to come 'home', does that mean she has accepted her new life? Hope DH is better. Gracie seems to be on the mend. Enjoy your time with Austin tomorrow.
I spent a lot of hours this weekend working on the scanning project. Got a lot done. I'm emptying folders and binders. It amazes me how much paper stuff I have been keeping. In reality, I will never look at a lot of the old bills/documents again and can move them right to the shredding box. I feel I'm making good progress.
Gramma, we haven't heard from you in a while, hope you are well. Joanne, how is life in Florida?
I got more work to do and then get ready for tomorrow. Have a great evening....Renate
Phyllis Offline
#2433 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 4:39:51 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Hello everyone. Cold Sunday here too. Finished up an order and ready to mail tomorrow. Did some laundry and changed some furniture in the BD. Been watching a lot of basketball this weekend and more to come next week.

Deb, glad Gracie is doing better, she will be over it soon. When Cody had his neutering I had to take him back to the vet because he wouldn't walk. Vet clipped the stitches a bit (they were kinda like wire and I think they were pricking him). He was OK after that. Now they use the dissolve kind, this was almost 12 years ago. Glad you found MIL's undies, I had to chuckle at her thinking someone stole them.

Jess, Hope you're feeling some better by now. You are like the energizer bunny, you just keep on going sick or not. Hope your shoebox swap was good.

Pat, I'll sure go glad to see this snow stuff behind us for awhile. Your dinner sounds yummy. We're having leftover chili made yesterday.

Renate, I haven't started the shadow box yet, she is coming over this week to bring the dress and other items. I bought the frame yesterday but found a nicer one at HL, I'll let her make the decision since there is quite a bit price difference.

Hello Gramma and Joanne. I see Gramma was having some computer issues.

housefullofrotties Offline
#2434 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 11:45:07 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Hi! I hope everyone had a good weekend! I'm not ready for Monday! Still sick! If I didn't have a few things I have to be at work for, I'd stay home. I haven't called in sick for over 10 years (not counting being out for surgeries) so that should say how crappy I feel!! I did sleep four hours straight last night so I finally feel like I could get good rest if I could stay in bed. Oh well, I'll suck it up and put my big girl panties on!! We have snow in the forecast too...boooo!!! Have a nice day!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2435 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 8:16:06 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good rainy morning, we had a little storm roll in earlier but the worst is yet to come. Picked up Austin about 6:45....haven't had to get up that early for a 'reason' in a long time....he is better but can't go to school til Friday.....chicken and dumplings cooking, eclair finished along with home made chocolate icing....hubby isn't up to par again today...already been back to bed again....sure hope whatever has a hold on him lets go and soon....
Phyllis did you see about all the cabins in Pigeon Forge burning? A fellow scrapper/her hubby own a couple that have burned.....yes when I found the undies they were still taped together like right from the package, I am sure these are the ones that went missing....you have to laugh to keep from crying for sure.
Jess sorry you are still under the weather...hope today will allow you some rest after you get home.
Renate glad the project is still going well with the scanning.....no, MIL hasn't adjusted to the new home, but then we really don't know what she comprehends as fact...like when she said 'rats were nibbling her toes', we know that is false but in her mind it is true...sad that age and disease take away the mind....
Pat did you get the snow that was forecast?
Hello to everyone that drops in, Gramma hope the computers are well soon....Joanne how is your weather?
Later...
imnchghere Offline
#2436 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 8:24:52 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
good Monday morning.. I have pretty much wasted the day so far. Hoping I can get it moving. I have a load of laundry started and that is about it. I did take care of society emails.

Snow turned out to be not even worth mentioning. It was almost gone before it came. There is a nasty line of t'storms in WV right now though and unless they break up over the mountains, which often happens with a lot of storms, they could bring a lot of heavy rain. I have no where I NEED to go, so I am ready.

Jess, too bad you couldn't take a day or even two to get some rest, but I understand. Feel better soon.
Deb, good to hear that Gracie is doing well, but not so good on H. And yea for the msising undies being found LOL
Renate, I didn't get the cards sent, but I will get them done this week.
I did find the headstone. I have 2 more requests, but I think it is one stone for the husband & wife. It is newer, so I should be able to find it easily. This is also an older church cemetery, but like the National cemeteries, the stones are all in nice lines and there are no trees.
Phyllis, I hope you share a picture of the memory box when you get it done.

Deb, I see you just posted. I must have missed about Austin's surgery. Chicken and dumplings sound good. Do you make the dumplings?
We have plenty of leftovers for this week, but I do want to make a half recipe of a taco casserole. I think we can only eat corned beef for so many days.
Hello to everyone I missed. I am going to get something to eat and work on pictures for LO's to work on at the crop on Saturday. I need some closure on a few pages.
Dbson Offline
#2437 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 11:13:41 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Pat I use Mary B's frozen dumplings, that is one thing I never mastered making....my momma made the 'best', Austin had his tonsils out last Tuesday, can't go back to school for 10 days so that will be Fri.
Phyllis Offline
#2438 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 4:35:00 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello again.

Deb, I saw pictures of the PF fire, can't really tell where it is but so tragic. Glad no one was hurt. I don't make my own dumplings either, never mastered that. The only time I tried the kinda dissolved and they ended up thick soup. I use Pillsbury canned biscuits, the small original cans. Blushing

Pat, I will share a picture of the memory box (if it turns out OK, LOL). Another crop on Saturday? You are going to be cropped out, LOL.

Jess, hope those big girl panties helped you through the day. Get some rest girl.

I received a boat load of cards today, got two boxes packed up and ready to ship. Hope it doesn't storm again tonight, I can't take another restless night with the spooked out dogs. Wish it would be during the day instead of after I'm sound asleep. Poor Cody, his little body just shakes until it's over so I know it's a big deal with him. I have to cuddle him until it's over.
RGK Offline
#2439 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 4:40:23 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Hi everyone,
Phyllis, did you get your fill of watching basketball this weekend? Glad you're in no rush to make the shadowbox, hope the lady likes her choices. What were you up to today?
Jess, any better tonight? Hope you are getting more rest.
Deb, how is Austin doing? My DD had her tonsils out at about age 22, she was so miserable, even drinking water hurt. Children bounce back so much faster. Did you two have a good time today? Hope DH is better soon. You're right, nothing you can do about MIL's state of mind. Funny (but sad) about the undies. How's little Ms Gracie today?
Pat, do you think we'll ever get done with winter? I mean, really, Spring is due to start in 2 days. Glad you found the headstones. It's fascinating seeing the old headstones and imagining the lives the people lived.
Moses had a grooming appointment Saturday. The lady said he got his 'Spring' haircut. Looks so cute. He hates to have his short legs touched, nails trimmed, hair cut between his toes.--Cold here today again, we're looking at snow showers sometime this week.
I started working on the next cards yesterday and think I will do the same tonight, for a little while.
Hello to Gramma, Joanne. Renate
Dbson Offline
#2440 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 4:57:11 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Evening, what a whopper of a storm that rolled in this afternoon....thought our garage door was going to blow in on the cars, lots of damage around, power off, but no tornadoes reported, just high winds....
Gracie is much better tonight, she doesn't seem to mind the wind/rain....but those motorcycles sure stir her up....hubby is a bit better, he ate supper....Austin was fine today, he ate his fill of dumplings and dessert.....he left about 3:45, hope they got home before the storm hit their area....
Phyllis I think those cabins were off Wears Valley Rd, at least that is what I read on the Knoxville news web site....
Renate sure hope you get done with snow soon.....glad your pooch is all 'spiffed up for spring'.....
Hello to everyone else, I am out of here for a while....may hit the bed early again tonight...last night it was 9:15....tonight could be 8:15......night....
imnchghere Offline
#2441 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 9:16:30 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

well, I almost made up for the bum start this morning. I got 2 loads of laundry done and the society pages ready to finish up on Saturday. These are just photo labels, but it gives me something to start on as soon as I get set up. Shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to finish them, but I will feel productive and then I can get the gingerbread pages going. I will need to make some cuts for those, like the year and title. I am hoping to utilize the flip flaps from CTMH.

Phyllis, I still have cards coming from 3 people and then I can get probably 2 boxes into the mail. I didn't get any sorting/packing done today. My table was covered with papers for special pages that I am still pondering. I got some page sketches from Pinterest, but I need to be able to concentrate. I did pile up the papers though and will get the cards I have so far sorted. I might have to see about another unit.
Deb, I have never tried making dumplings. I usually do like Phyllis and use canned biscuits cut up. I might look for them in the frozen section though. Thanks for bringing me up to speed on Austin's surgery. Victoria (eldest dgd) had her tonsils out a couple years ago. She is 11 now. I think I was 4 when they removed mine. Anyway, I am glad he is doing well.

We didn't get s much from the storm today as we could have. It sure was nasty looking on the radar. On the news tonight they mentioned a coastal storm they are watching for the weekend. It could bring snow.

Renate, Jim & I do enjoy looking for headstones and reading some of the inscriptions on the older ones. It would be nicer if the weather was a bit warmer though. And less wind.

Time for me to hit the hay. I did get the new theme posted. I just copied an old one using summer colors. If anyone asks about Father's Day, they can include those in this group.

#2442 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 11:47:20 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Good morning! Hope everyone has a delightful day!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2443 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 7:28:51 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good morning, sun is shining and I am headed to dress and run a few errands....thankfully we didn't have any damage here or lose power, but I see a few FB friends lost power, #1 DS didn't have power last night, in fact schools in Etowah Cty (most of them) are closed today....my sis/niece were in Nashville but didn't get into any bad weather there....

Pat I am just counting some of the cards for this new theme that came in that big box, you know to use them as you need to......

Jess are you better today?

Think I will pass on the crop this Friday night, could use my time better in the house cleaning and catching up on projects here....

I hope everyone has a great day, need to run bread by the vets office too.....later.....
#2444 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 4:22:41 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hello!

Deb~Good to see that Gracie is doing better, sure hope DH is better soon too. Way to be on top of those bday cards! So glad the sitter returned MILs undies.Wink Hope you had a nice visit w/DS. That's a long time to be out of school. Hope the recovery is on track. SOrry to hear about the storm damage in your area but glad you're saffe.

Pat~Glad you enjoyed your St.P's meal! This is a dumb question because I've never made corned beef...I don't even know how to word it so it doesn't sound so dumb!! Ya know the corned beef hash (w/potatoes) that comes in a can? Can you make that with your leftovers? Hope that heavy rain passes you by. I think we ended up with more snow than we were supposed to get. Sounds like your Monday ended well.

Renate~99 years old! Wow! Happy Belated wishes to your Aunt. The shoebox swap was fun but it wiped me out! Made some cute cards. Woohoo to the scanning progress! My CFS cards were mailed today with my note left sitting on my desk! RollEyes I think I had mentioned that my GF had done some. The dresses were mine, the others were hers.

Phyllis~Lots of B-ball this week! Who are you rooting for? I'm a dumb energizer bunny, I need to just rest!! When do you get together w/the shadow box customer? Yippee for getting lots of cards! Hope you were able to get some rest.

My cold is starting to break up. I have a really snotty nose and I'm coughing a lot but today I didn't feel as miserable as I was. From coughing so much I feel like I'm swallowing knives and it's been a long couple of days. I've worked a ton and right now I am wiped out. Dinner is going and Brad is going to be surprised with dish duty tonight. I found an Easter card to case so I was able to cut a little paper for that. Hope to finish tomorrow. Ha! We'll see. I need to place a SU! salebration order before it ends so I did an inventory of my cardstock to see what I needed. Shhh...I have 131 unopened packs of current (retired colors don't count!!) SU! cardstock. If I heard that from someone else I would laugh. I'm a little concerned for myself, but I know I'm in good company, right?!! Have a good night and thanks for all the well wishes!

Jess

RGK Offline
#2445 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 7:07:00 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good evening,
Deb, glad the storm left you save. One week we worry about snow and ice and the next about Spring storms. Well, we don't worry about storms yet, too cold for them! Good thing little Ms Gracie is not scared of the storms. Glad to hear that DH is feeling better.
Pat, are the gingerbread pages for a crop later this year? Looks like you are up to your eyeballs in paper and cards.
Jess, my aunt is still doing well, per my sister. She moved to an assisted facility near her son about a year or two ago and enjoys life.--Glad you are on the mend.--You can have one heck of a card making party. I won't tell anyone how much paper you got because then I would have to confess to my stash. I don't have as much as you do but plenty.
I've been working on general cards. So far I have 24 done, used one of A's workshop cards, tonight I cut out a 24 'word bubbles' and finished assembling the cards. I need to find another sample or two so I can make a bunch more.
Time to say goodnight to anyone else stopping by. Renate
#2446 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 12:46:56 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Good morning! Hope everyone has a nice day. I'm off to a pokey start!

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#2447 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 7:26:51 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Happy Spring in the castle.. yeah right Confused I guess I could be happy for the sun today and at least above freezing temps.

Jess, happy mow to you and Renate. I could make corned beef hash from the leftovers, but it would be a waste of good corned beef. We will just eat it as sandwiches. I am familiar with Libby's canned stuff and I used to buy it when we first got married.
I sure hope you continue to feel better. All these storm fronts are making my sinus' crazy and I am sure the allergies are going to kick in pretty soon, when stuff starts blooming.

Renate, the gingerbread pages are to work on this Sat at a day crop. I have been avoiding 2009, because it is going to be a challenge. There are 2 sets of pics, because 2 grands were sick and did theirs at their house. If I can just get those pages finished at the crop, I will be happy. I also want to get the journaling done on a few of the past years pages, although the pics pretty much tell the story.

Today, I will finish up my boxes to send. Had to find a new unit. The carrier I had sent to last fall is back out to sea, so I will be sending to them until late July.

Time to get busy here and write a note to put in the box. Hello to everyone else and hope you all have a good day.

Dbson Offline
#2448 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 7:41:50 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Happy hump day Jess and Renate....
Jess are you better? Hope so.....
Renate it is time for the snow to go away, don't you think so too?
About time to head out for hair cuts, we had to change them since hubby has to be in Gadsden with the motor home in the morning, swapping out the a/c, need a couple other issues addressed...won't take long and since I should have Austin, we will hang around the house.
Hello to everyone else, I need to get a few things taken care of in my room and try to put the last of the cards on my desk together....later....
Phyllis Offline
#2449 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:03:30 AM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello everyone, looks like I have some catching up to do.

Deb, glad you didn't have any damage from the storm. We had a lot of wind yesterday too but no rain. I have seen Wears Valley Road but can't remember just where it is.

Jess, glad you're feeling better. Thanks for the email regarding the SU program. I will be watching the basketball tournament this weekend too, I have a couple favorites but my main team Kentucky didn't make it in this year. My friend is a big Indiana fan so I'll support them unless they play Ohio State, LOL. Oh my on all those paper stacks, you probably have more than most stores do, LOL.

Renate, hope your week is going well. I met with the lady that I'm doing the shadow box frame yesterday. We went to HL and she picked out a frame but it is a regular frame that I'm going to have to remanufacture to allow for some extra depth. She did not want the heavy shadow box frame that was big enough for all the stuff that has to go in it. I hope it works out OK. She didn't mind the dress being smashed against the glass. The dress is 70 years old.

Pat, I had a lot of Mothers Day cards that were returned last year so I was able to fill 2 boxes. Glad your weather was better than expected. My friend was looking at some of the cards I had boxed up yesterday, she was so impressed at what we do for the soldiers.

I have been witting this for awhile now, DH keeps interrupting me, glad it was still here when I came back to it. I should get busy I suppose.
Dbson Offline
#2450 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 5:29:48 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Evening, hope you all had a wonderful, productive day.....me...not so much....waiting til about 7:45 and picking up DGS....he will spend the night so neither of us have to get up early...since it is suppose to be about 27* in the morning....brrr....winter has just about overstayed its welcome.....I know most of you are also ready for the cold weather to move on.....

Phyllis that road is to the right just past the Christmas Place, it goes to Townsend and Maryville also...lots of hills and valleys......

Night to all, need to be ready to head out the door shortly....
RGK Offline
#2451 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 5:50:41 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good evening ladies,
Pat I see now what you are talking about. I hope you get the pages done. I agree, sometimes the pictures tell the story. I like a good mixture of pages, some busier than others, and some with more or less journals than others. Makes for an interesting book, in my opinion. Hope your allergies will be kind to you this year. Yikes to the cold wind.
Deb, the snow is definitely unwanted. But there is more 'mix' coming up. Today we barely broke the freezing point, and the wind was biting. Wind chill was 15* at 5PM. Cold for the next 7 days at least. Last year on this day we had 83*. Are you planning to use the motor home soon or just have it ready for the next trip? Have a good time tomorrow, sleeping in and just 'chilling' with Austin. Is he ready to go back to school and see his friends Friday? How does his throat feel?
Phyllis, how big is the frame that it can hold a dress? Hope you can find some spacers to keep it from getting flattened. A 70-year old dress is pretty special.
Hump day went well, so busy. Jess, how are you today, getting over the cold? Hope your day was productive.
Hello to anyone else stopping by. Renate
#2452 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:41:20 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Good morning! Have a fabulous day! Tuesday was a one step forward day for my cold, yesterday was at least two steps back. Will see what today brings!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2453 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 11:07:33 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Afternoon, what a nippy day for the second day of spring....think the groundhog 'lied to us'......

Jess sorry you are going backwards with the cold, hope you can make it thru tomorrow and stay in the weekend. Take care of yourself.

Gramma sorry to read that the 'replacement PC' didn't work, let us know when you are up and running....

Pat hope you can get those pages together and get them done....

Phyllis I want to see your shadowbox when finished too....

Renate I think Austin is ready for life to get back to a routine.....he likes school, is a very smart child and gets bored easy...only thing keeping him happy today are the basketball games.....he has his computer on, plus 2 TV's in the den, the big one also have picture in a picture...so he can see 4 sports channels at one timeBigGrin.....

Hello to everyone that drops in, while hubby was gone for m/h work, I got the housework done, just need to pick up the bathrooms....last of the laundry in the dryer and it is sheets from the m/h to keep the floors from getting so dirty replacing the a/c.....later....

RGK Offline
#2454 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 3:34:50 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Hi how is everyone doing?
Deb, happy school day for Austin tomorrow. Glad he got to watch his sports. Who is he rooting for? Our 'Butler' team played Kentucky today and advanced. They came close to winning the championship a couple times in the past, wonder how far they will get this year.--I think you're right, the groundhog lied to us. Today it made it to 33*, last year 84 on this day. We're expecting a snow storm this weekend.
Jess, sorry you're going backwards with your cold. Get lots of rest this weekend. You just have to make it through tomorrow.
I was totally unproductive last night. The cards I had laid out on the dining room table are dry. I used Stickles instead of gems (Pat). Hope to come up with an idea for more cards.
Hello to all and have a great evening....Renate
#2455 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 12:37:11 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hello and happy Friday! Have a delightful day!

Jess
Phyllis Offline
#2456 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 12:52:20 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Happy Friday to ya'all. Sunny here but cool but old man winter is going to pay us another snow visit Sunday and Monday. My day has been a bust between phone calls, etc. I am working on an order, hope to finish that one today. Somewhere a meal has to be cooked, I think it's going to be simple.

Renate, Yeah, the groundhog lied to us, they have a warrant for his arrest in our area, some want him to get the death penalty. It's a big joke on our local news.

Deb, guess Austin went back to school today, guess he is OK now. Oh, OK, I know where that road is now. Looks like you're having some cooler weather also.

Jess, please get some rest this weekend and take care of that cold.

Pat, what are you up to today?

I need to get off here and get the TV warmed up for the game. I posted some cards on the sign up thread, hope none of them will get me in trouble with the MB police. LOL.

Edited by user Friday, March 22, 2013 1:02:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gramma Offline
#2457 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 3:50:40 PM(UTC)
Gramma

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
JCI... sorry to be MIA for so long... I still don't have a working desktop PC and it is making me a little nutz... I should have said, more nutz.

I should get biopsy results on Thursday.. At this point I'm not concerned, and neither are the doctors.

Pat I shipped 75 cards to you yesterday... mostly general use... I put a chunk of cardboard on the end with the label so you won't cut through any teapots...LOL

DH just walked in with my anti-virus program so I can start reloading... maybe this will be over soon.. and maybe not..

Hellos to everybody!

Hugz,
Gramma
#2458 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 5:41:45 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hi! Hope the day treated everyone well.

Pat~Thanks for the answer! Enjoy those sandwiches! Hope you have everything ready for your crop tomorrow. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the blooms are gentle to you this year!

Deb~Sorry to hear you didn't have a wonderful, productive day! Glad Austin had a nice day with you though. I'm sure he's happy to be back at school.

Phyllis~Did you fill out a bracket or just rooting teams on while you watch? Wisconsin sure couldn't hold it together but it's nice that Marquette advanced. Hope you were able to scrounge up some production and a meal today!

Renate~Oh this nasty weather just won't end. Sure hope we all see a big change in the forecast soon! Marquette plays Butler tomorrow!

Gramma~Fingers crossed that you have a working PC soon! Good luck with reloading!

What does everyone have planned for the weekend? Today has been a busy day. Short work day, ran errands and we started to paint the living room. Brad is doing most of the painting and I'm stuck with most of the cleaning as we good. Too many collectibles and pictures and stuff. A friend stopped over so that delayed progress but it did give me a chance to rest for a few hours. I'm still sick with no end in sight. I plan on staying in this weekend, finishing the paint project and getting Easter cards done (which I haven't touched since I started!). Have a nice evening!

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#2459 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 9:40:42 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

Hello castle peeps.. Not too bad of a day here. Got my hair cut, so that made for a good day.

Jess, I hope the weekend yields some rest for you, so you can kick this cold. Take it easy on the painting project.

It is not looking like I will be all that productive at the crop. I just couldn't get things organized enough. I will do what I can and hope for the best. I probably won't stay to the end (10pm).
Sunday I have got to take care of society meeting stuff. Running out of time on that.

I hope everyone has a great Saturday. I will catch up when I get home.
Dbson Offline
#2460 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2013 6:21:49 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good Saturday morning, a nice little storm is in our area and may require me to unplug again....going to be a wet day here but I don't need to get out so that is good.
Pat have a great day, maybe you will be more productive than you think....
Jess hope your weekend is spent inside, sorry the cold is lingering...painting is not my favorite thing to do, but I do have help from my friend as soon as I get my act together and tell her.
Renate sorry to see more snow is headed your way, have no clue on the team Austin pulls for....he is a walking play book with sports....when he was little he had a pencil and pad in front of the TV/ESPN instead of kids programs and coloring books.....
Gramma sorry the PC issue is lingering for you too....good luck....
Phyllis hope your day was productive with your order being completed. Austin was probably able to go back to school before Friday, but that was the post-surgery orders....and he was still taking some pain meds...
I have managed to get another 40 cards done this week, still have quiet a few on my desk to finish up.
Hope everyone has a great day, I cooked steak and potatoes for supper last night, enough for tonight too.....hoping for a break in the weather so I can get a shower and hunker down in my room for the day.