Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<7980818283>»
Dbson Offline
#2401 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 7:31:11 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Good sunny Saturday morning, it is beautiful out. Guy just finished washing 3 vehicles, so I need to vacuum out the bug before I get a shower....have a pan of cinnamon rolls rising and 4 small loaves of bread too....rolls and a couple breads are for our pastor, hip replaced last week....he is doing great..had one of those that was 'recalled' for putting poison in the blood stream....

Miss Gracie got a spanking this morning for going on the kitchen floor...she does NOT like the fly flap...

Phyllis hope the owner will stick to making your neighbors clean up/or make them move. The house down the street that was so 'trashy'....was foreclosure and they are selling for $27,500.....needs inside work but if someone was able, it would be a great home, large fenced yard, level and nice neighbors (since the trash moved away)....

I know Jess is enjoying her weekend.....

Pat get lots done too....

Morning to everyone else, I am off to clean up the inside of the car.....

Have a great day.....
RGK Offline
#2402 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 7:54:56 AM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Good morning castle,
just a quick stop-by. I'm meeting my daughter for lunch and some shopping at noon. Don't get to spend much time with her so this should be fun. Friends and I saw "9 to 5" at the dinner/theater last night, fun presentation. We have a membership and see several shows a year. Sometimes we see a show again, but it is always done a little differently.
Pat - happy scrapping, hope you are getting much done. I don't know if you said, is it out of town or do you go home at night?
Phyllis, our snow is almost gone too, a patch here and there. Hope your trashy neighbor will clean up or move, trash brings down the neighborhood. Did you get your order completed?
Deb, hope dh's appointment went well. Your house must be smelling delicious with all the bread etc baking. Poor Gracie - I'm sure she does not like the 'fly flap'. We had a dog long time ago, when he misbehaved we rolled up one sheet of newspaper. It could not hurt a fly but he was still afraid of it.
Jess, enjoying your weekend so far?
Laundry in the washer and dryer, I better get ready to go soon. I'll check in later again.
Happy day to all. Renate
Dbson Offline
#2403 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2013 7:19:20 AM(UTC)
Dbson

What a beautiful sunny day we have today. Rain and storms due in tomorrow so it looks like hubby and I will battle water tomorrow on our trip to Birmingham.
Renate how was your visit with your dau/shopping/lunch? Hope it was a great day. We don't see our kids much either...they live such busy lives with jobs, family, outside activities....we will have the youngest grand next week after his surgery. I talked to my DIL last night and as any mom is, very nervous, anxious....told her I understand....
Hello to everyone that drops in, I am off to get ready for church....hoping I can be still thru an hour with this sinus headache I have.....later......
RGK Offline
#2404 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2013 5:24:00 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good evening, hope everyone had a great Sunday.
Deb, ouch to the sinus headache, is it gone now? My visit with DD was very nice. We had lunch at Panera's (her treat) and then went to Garden Ridge to shop. It's like Pottery Barn but much bigger. We don't see the kids much either, 2 of them live here but not really close. Hope grand's surgery goes well and recovery is short.
It got up to 64 today. A little on the windy side but nice otherwise. I took a walk around the block in the afternoon. I have been working on my CFS cards, determined to get done tonight, or at least almost done.
Jess, wishing you a great work week.
Hello to all. Renate
housefullofrotties Offline
#2405 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2013 11:42:04 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Happy Monday! I hope everyone is doing well. I need a day or two to get back on track with everything. It was a busy weekend. Have a great day!

Jess
Phyllis Offline
#2406 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 9:52:54 AM(UTC)
Phyllis

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Good afternoon, yikes, this time change is really affecting me this time. I couldn't go to sleep last night. We had a beautiful weekend weather wise. Yesterday 69 degrees. DH washed his truck and my car. Rain today.

Deb, hope your headache is better, guess you're on your way to B'ham.

Renate, glad you had some time with your DD. We used to have a Garden Ridge but it closed. Never been to Pottery Barn.

Jess, hope you have a good day, as good as Mondays can be.

Hello to Pat, Gramma, and Joanne. I need to get busy on an order, among other things.
Dbson Offline
#2407 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 1:16:26 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Afternoon, what a messy day....we made it to B'ham, got there about 30 mins early but didn't want to be late due to the weather....then it was 12:30 when we got out, appt was at 11:15....anyway wanted to get a DQ Blizzard, stopped off to get 'lunch', finally got to the drive thru....ordered 2 pecan cluster blizzards....they reply we are out of pecans....what???? so I nicely told her thank you we would do something else....found a McD and got a great milkshake there...anyway hubby's labs were pretty good, he really 'did not' have to have these pellets but decided he would try this round, blood work in 6 weeks, the other round the next week and go from there....if he doesn't feel anything has improved he might as well go back to the drs here in town and it be paid for....at least he has the option to cancel the rest of the year.....
Phyllis the first night of time change didn't really bother me, but boy last night....whew....some other things going on here and my mind won't shut down at night....never ending......
Hello to everyone that drops in, didn't get home in time to get my soup going, so it might be a sandwich...tomorrow I have to run errands....
Later....
RGK Offline
#2408 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 4:14:47 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Hello everyone,
It cooled down a lot today, 50 early this morning and 40s this afternoon. It rained and the air is cold. I'm off for a dental appointment tomorrow and hope to get some stuff done at later at home.
Phyllis, I don't go to Pottery Barn either, G.R. is fairly new. It was fun to spend time with my DD. We promised to do it more often, just her and I.
Deb, glad DH had a good news appointment and is feeling well. I hope you will get more rest tonight.
Jess, hope Monday went well for you.
Hellos to Pat, Joanne, Gramma.....Renate
imnchghere Offline
#2409 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 9:01:19 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
good evening... whoa, doing a 3 day (53 hr) crop with a time change is a killer. Time changes don't usually bother me, but I was up when it changed and then back up at 6am. I was a waste on Sunday when I got home. I hate the thought I am getting too old for this. Crying

I did get a lot done, and I am thrilled with the one Gingerbread page I completed. I used the CTMH flip flap page thingies for it and I am in love with them. I will try to figure out a way to take a picture and share it. I have 2009 to do still and am going to try to do it using them for it as well. That will get that album up to date.
I started to work on the page I was going to do for the Cancer walk we did, BUT.... I was able to buy the Pink Journey cartridge from a friend and so now instead of just doing one page of the group picture, I am going to do several pages of the whole weekend.
I worked on my pages for Harold (the missing relative I found), but didn't get those quite finished. Oh and the Society album pages got finished. I just need to print out labels for the group photo and adhere them.

Weather was beautiful here this weekend, and other than rain tomorrow, the temps are pleasant. I wished I had been able to help Jim with the yard clean-up he did and not been stuck inside. Next weekend it will be about 20* cooler, but at least dry.

Well, I am going to head to bed early and see if I can get caught up on the sleep. Tomorrow I am off to a friend's for our monthly gathering. I am going to work on parts for cards, so I don't have to haul a lot since it will be rainy.
#2410 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 11:40:24 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hello! Just another quick fly by to check in. I see everybody is keeping busy. I'm feeling exhausted and have so many things to do I don't know what to do next! Have a delightful day!

Jess
RGK Offline
#2411 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 3:56:51 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Hello castle,
Pat, wow you sure got a lot done. Hope you got some rest today.
Jess, did you do what you needed to do today?
I went for my appointment early this morning, did a little shopping and then stayed home. Finally got the master bedroom double curtain rod up and the drapes I bought late last year. I'm going to 'play' in my room a little bit, and back to work tomorrow. The wind was so cold today, we might get a few flurries tonight. This is really getting old. I just saw on the news that there was a huge pileup on the German highway near Frankfurt. People were hurt but nobody killed. I remember from long ago, not so much snow but black ice.
Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great evening....Renate
Dbson Offline
#2412 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 4:40:05 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Evening, hope everyone had a great day, the sun has been out and it is beautiful. DGS did great with the surgery today, sadly as is the case with most everything they didn't take him back til 1:40pm, originally they were told about 10.....last phone call they were on the way home and he was a little nauseated.
Ran errands today, did a little shopping at the new Publix, very nice store....by HL and got some ribbon I needed to restock, a new embossing folder, a couple things at Ross craft related....some glitter and a punch.
Renate glad you were able to make use of a day since you had to be off.
Pat glad you were productive at the crop.....I wonder too if I am getting too old for all the hauling of crap for a few hours away from home.
Jess your 'thank you' card was beautiful on FB....
Phyllis the headache did go away.......
Got a batch of bread rising tonight, going to make the vet office some rolls, hubby can deliver when he takes the little girl in early Thurs morning to be spayed....she won't like us for a little while....
Cooked cubed steak, potatoes, gravy, biscuits and a new dessert for supper....found the recipe online, sadly the had 'vanilla' listed twice and should have been 'salt'...but I figured it out...the sauce did not turn the amber color it said it would, started to crystallize in the pan, but I managed to salvage it.
Hello to everyone that drops by, I need just rest a bit tonight....Gracie and I fell asleep in the recliner and it was after midnight when I went to bed.....

Edited by user Tuesday, March 12, 2013 4:53:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Phyllis Offline
#2413 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 7:29:14 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello everyone. Cool here today but rain has stopped. Dogs had their grooming today, so glad to get some of that hair off, they were looking pretty bad but cute cute now. Not much done, another "where did the day go"?.

Pat, glad you got so much done at your crop. Is the Pink Journey cart cancer related? I haven't looked at any carts in a long long time, don't use them anymore. Glad you got one. Hope you had fun with your friends today.

Renate, looks like you've accomplished quite a bit too, I'll bet the new rod and drapes look beautiful. Sorry about the pileup in Germany, black ice is the worst kind of road hazard. I agree, this weather is getting old, so anxious for spring.

Deb, glad DGS's surgery went well. Schedules don't mean anything to a hospital apparently. Hope Gracie does well with her surgery, is she 6 months already? I hate it when a recipe doesn't turn out the way it should, I've seen mistakes on recipes also which could be a disaster if you don't catch it.

Jess, hope you can get caught up on all the things you have to do. Your card on FB is gorgeous, as always.

Gramma, haven't heard from you, hope everything is going well.

Joanne, how is sunny FL? I'm jealous.

Guess I'll watch a little TV and play in my room.
#2414 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 12:41:22 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Good morning! Hope everyone is well! I'm not feeling at the top of my game today, I'm hoping it's just because I'm run down and not really sick. We'll see! Work has been really busy this week and I'm hoping for an eight hour day today. Will try and pop in when I get home. Have a good, productive day!

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#2415 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:57:47 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning and happy MOW to Jess & Renate.
I think I am finally caught up from the messed up weekend hours. Ended up not going to my friend's. Everyone else cancelled for one reason or another, so I stayed home also. I got a few things done around the house and caught up on some emails and other personal stuff.

Phyllis, the Pink Journey cart comes with the Pink Expression and is not normally sold alone. My friend has an ebay business and sometimes sells them separate. I was going to borrow one at the crop, but rather than try to guess on what sizes I might need of the cuts, I decided to just order one from her. It should be here maybe tomorrow. There are lots of cuts on it, I will use for other pages and maybe even cards. I hear you on the where do the days go.

Deb, I will probably stick to the 12 hr crops and skip the multi day ones. I might have been ok, if I had gone to bed at a reasonable time Saturday night, but I really wanted to finish the one layout. I also wonder if having so much going on around me was maybe tiresome/draining. I am used to controlling the noise level at home.
Glad dgs's surgery went well but not so good on the delay. My SU friend who had brain surgery for an aneurysm Monday am was in recovery for a long time, because they didn't have a room for her in ICU. I hope Gracie isn't too upset with you when all is said and done. The pup across the street must have had his surgery this week because he has a cone and is so NOT liking it. I only see him when he is being walked. He doesn't like a leash either, but he won't come when called.

Well, I have a load of laundry I didn't wash yesterday and I think I might vacuum. If it doesn't rain, I might even take a walk.
Have a great day everyone.

#2416 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 4:07:00 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hello! How did the MOW treat everyone? I need to read through eveything I missed and try to catch up! I see some people had a little taste of spring. I'm sure it was enjoyed!

Deb~I'm sure your pastor liked his goodies. Hope his recovery is speedy. Someone sounds like they'd be getting a deal on the foreclosure by you. Brad and a friend have talked about flipping houses and I say no way in this economy. Home sales are too unstable. Good to see DGS surgery went well. DQ out of pecans?? Why wouldn't they have sent someone to the store until their truck gets in with supplies. I can't tell you how good a shake sounds right now! Fingers crossed for DH! Thanks on the card!

Pat~Glad to see your crop went well with the exception of the time change! How fun for you that you got the pink cartridge! I never even thought to look on ebay for them! Will look forward to seeing your gingerbread page! Hope your friend is doing well after her surgery.

Phyllis~Nice to see the property owner is taking a postive interest in the rental property. Sounds like he's putting some money into it. Do you think he's getting it ready to put it up for sale? For now I sure hope the renters clean up their trash. I bet the dogs feel good with their new cuts! I know I would if I had one!!

Renate~How fun for you and DD to spend some time together. Hope it happens more often. The theater sounds like a good get together. Yikes on the pileup in Germany. So glad nobody was killed.

My weekend was good but oh so busy. The shower went well. I had wrapped up the cards as part of the brides gift. When she opened them she kind of had a weird look on her face and said something about it being the best gift. She must have forgotten that I had comeented to her in Dec/Jan that I'd make them. When she was showing my nephew their gifts she introduced them as the best gift ever. I said, Oh, you really do like them? I thought you were being sarcastic or something. She said no way she was thrilled with them and had wanted me to make them but feels bad for asking me to do it all the time. So I was pleased. They received tons of nice stuff, lots of duplicates (darn registries) and since they received three of my item I returned it right away. The bride doesn't know but the gift card I'm getting to replace it will be to Gander Mountain so my nephew has the supplies to protect all that nice stuff in their home!
Work is really busy, just a lot of issues/problems, but it makes the day go faster. Still have a lot on my plate around here. Between Sunday and Monday I got stamp camp ready. Tomorrow I hope to package up the CFS cards. Fighting off something here...sinus maybe, or just exhaustion! Really, really bad sore throat, headache, face hurts! Need to go work on dinner. Have a nice evening.

Jess
RGK Offline
#2417 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 4:24:45 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Hi everyone.
We had snow showers most of the day today. Lots of accidents during morning rush hour. I'm already at work by then and the traffic is might lighter. I think next week should be more 50* days.
Phyllis, my pup needs a haircut too. I'll try to get him in Saturday. He does not like to go but oh well, not his choice LOL. You're right, black ice is the worst.
Pat, MOW seemed weird for me since I was off yesterday. So much to catch up on. Hope you got some rest, and your walk. I've never done a 3-day crop but can imagine it is very draining.
Jess, hope you feel better. Your schedule and work load can make anyone tired. I want to add my comment regarding your card on FB - beautiful as always, I love it! I see you just sneaked in - so sorry about the face hurting etc. Sounds like you are getting a cold. Hope not. I think you're wise about not flipping houses, especially right now. Besides, when would you do that and what would you have to give up??? You may not think so but you do need sleep occasionally. How nice that your gift (cards) turned out to be the best present at the shower. What is it with the registries not taking off the items bought?
Deb, how's DGS today? Joanne, I'm dreaming about sun and warm temps!! Gramma, how are you doing?
I just got banana muffins out of the oven. I think I'll take one for breakfast tomorrow. Not sure what I'll do with the rest of the evening.
#2418 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:37:05 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Happy middle of the night! Have a great day!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2419 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 5:48:12 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good morning, hubby is on the way to the vet with the pooch, she wasn't understanding why she didn't get her treat (dog food) for doing her business this morning, nor her slice of apple Sad Sad, probably be at least 4 before we pick her up.....skipping cooking class this night too so I can be here if hubby needs me, you never know how each one reacts to being put to sleep....maybe she will sleep it off.
Talked to my DIL yesterday, Austin doing very well, instead of keeping him tomorrow I will keep him Monday.
I have read the posts and will check back in later....

Edited by user Thursday, March 14, 2013 6:55:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RGK Offline
#2420 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 4:38:46 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

hello Ladies,
Deb, how is Gracie this evening after her ordeal? She will be herself again in no time. Glad to hear Austin is doing so well.
Jess, hope your day was not too stressful. Are you feeling better?
I'm trying to get rid of an all-day mild headache. I'm sure I will be fine tomorrow. Taking it easy the rest of the day.
How's everyone else doing?
Renate
Dbson Offline
#2421 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 4:59:15 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Evening, Gracie is doing good....eyes still glassy but she did eat a little bit, they said not to give her much tonight to eat or drink....she has pain meds 2x day for 3 days and antibiotics 2x day for 5 days...

Worked several hours in the apt this morning, all windows cleaned, sills vacuumed out, the sheers put back up for the time, bathroom spotless and now so is the kitchen. Whew....that was work.....and still more to do....

Hubby going down to see his mother in the morning if nothing comes up, his bro said he may ride with him but I doubt he does.....

Renate hope the headache goes away and you sleep good tonight....I didn't see the news about the accident in Germany......yep, black ice is bad....

Jess you are always busy, busy, busy....glad the cards were 'the best', are you able to enjoy your weekend coming up and do what you want?

Gramma how are you?

Joanne are you still thinking of CKC in B'ham?

Phyllis glad your pups got all nice and pretty.....

Pat those weekend crops/time change together are rough....unless it is the 'fall back' time change....I haven't signed up for anything the rest of the year that is a weekend event....may do a few Friday night 6 hour crops....

Hello to everyone that drops in, I need to give Gracie her meds and maybe she will sleep tonight....she crawled in her kennel that she sleeps in (I took it to the den) and rested a bit....night.....

Edited by user Thursday, March 14, 2013 5:12:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2422 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 12:38:21 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Morning! Hope everyone has a great day! All doubt has been removed, I am sick! I'll be out of work early then have a few errands to run.

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2423 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 6:02:48 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good morning,
Boo Jess to being sick, are you going to the doc today? Take care and try to rest this weekend, no fun feeling bad.....hope your work day is over soon.
Gracie is bouncing this morning, guess it is itchy at the incision, meds put her out last night about 7:30 and I got her up at 6:30 this morning.....hubby headed soon to see his mom....hope the visit goes well...
Hello to everyone that drops in, I am off to get some laundry done and plan my day....might get outside and pull some weeds when it warms up, my flower beds are terrible....every little bit I can get out now is going to help.....have a great day.....
RGK Offline
#2424 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 4:43:17 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good Friday evening,
Deb, glad Gracie is doing well. Will she have to have her stitches pulled? How did DH's visit go? Has MIL adjusted in her new home? Maybe she even likes it there. Glad the apt is clean.
Jess, sorry you are sick, hope you get some real rest this weekend. You need a break.
This has been a busy busy week for me. I have laundry going but have not done any cleaning, too tired. We had a cold dinner tonight, Costco Tarta rolls, sandwich stuff and boiled eggs. Easy on the cleanup. I think I will make a cup of tea and then take care of the laundry.
Hello Pat, I hope you are doing fine. I saw you are here. Also hello to Phyllis, Gramma, Joanne.
Renate
imnchghere Offline
#2425 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 6:00:17 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

good evening.. so far I have messed up trying to post twice. I am about to give up. Busy day today taking care of odds and ends. Jim worked from home and we took the JEEP in for maintenance. From there we went to a local cemetery to photograph a headstone for find a grave request. Really old stone.. the lady died in 1873. It was broken and the words were really worn. Then it was off to Joann's to use my 50% cpn on lining for the window treatments in the LR. Lunch at Red Lobster and then home. Picked the JEEP up at 4:30.

Spent the rest of the day so far working on tidying up my work room. I hope to get some layouts ready to work on at my crop on the 23rd. It is a 12 hr, so I am going to just work on one set of pics from 2009 gingerbread decorating. I am loving the flip flap pages from CTMH.

Renate, we have cold dinners some nights. I like easy sometimes.
Deb, glad Gracie is doing well after her surgery.

Hello to everyone else.
Phyllis Offline
#2426 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:02:58 AM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello everyone. Stormy night here, thunder, lightening and rain. Cody is so afraid of storms, he was restless all night and got me up early. Not much going on around here. I'm have a request from a friend to do a shadow box with her baby dress and some items. I've never done one but think my ideas will work, Joann's has them on sale for 50% off.

Deb, hope Gracie is still doing good. Guess MIL is settling in at her new home.

Renate quick meals happen quite often around here.

Pat, looks like you had a lot going on yesterday.

Jess, hope your cold is doing better, not fun.

Hello to Gramma and Joanne.
Dbson Offline
#2427 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 10:25:31 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Hello this Saturday, it is sunny but a bit windy....nice out but my body isn't up to pulling weeds again today....I worked all day yesterday pulling weeds, putting out weed killer, etc. Gracie seems to be quiet 'on edge', Howard talked to the vet late yesterday and said we could add some Benadryl every 4 hours....she is jumpy but doesn't whine or whimper so we think it might be the beginning of healing....we can take her to the 24/7 pet place if necessary...she is eating and doing her business...but think hubby will take her down Monday morning if she is still acting this way...her stitches dissolve so no removal required....trip to visit MIL was about the same, she was in bed, crying, said 'rats nibbled on her toes', hubby assured her he would take care of that issue....begging to be moved closer to home..he is going to look into what is available but we only know of 3 places and not sure she could afford 2 of them.

Pat hope you can get your pages ready for the crop......

Renate we will have a cold supper tonight too...either BLT or ham sandwich....I cooked hamburger steaks and fries last night....

Jess are you better?

Phyllis sorry the pooch kept you awake due to the storm.....we are due some rainy/stormy weather early next week, hope it passes quickly. You will do great with the shadow box, I have several in my stash, still empty.....

Hope everyone has a great day, I am headed to see about a piece of furniture mother left me and how much it will take to unload it this afternoon.....later....

Edited by user Saturday, March 16, 2013 12:46:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2428 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 3:00:44 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hello everyone!

Renate~It's nice to go into work early and have less traffic to deal with. Glad you liked the card! Thank you! I do wish sleep and I could connect more! Yum to the muffins! Hope you're able to get some rest this weekend. Hard boiled eggs sound like a good idea.

Deb~Hope Gracie is having a good day. She'll be running around before you know it! Sounds like you're going to town on the apartment, hope the hard work is done soon. No doctor for me, it's just a cold. Enough of one to make me miserable though! Ugh to weed pulling. Gracie being on edge sounds normal. Sorry MIL wasn't much better...sure wish things would get easier for you all.

Pat~You had a busy, productive day on Friday. Was today more of the same for you?

Phyllis~Yuck to your weather. The shadow box idea sounds fun. I bet it'll turn out nice.

No better here and you all know better than to think I'd have time to rest! I did squeeze in a bit yesterday. Worked, ran a few errands, tried to rest for a little bit, came up with two card ideas for next months stamp camp. Today was stamp camp so that took up most of the day. Tried to rest when I got home but I cough too much when I lay down. Wasted a little time on FB, talked to my sis and am going to make hamburgers for dinner. Afterwards I'm going to try and work on card extras and I have to package up CFS!!! Tomorrow we're finally doing our shoebox swap. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2429 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 6:09:07 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Happy Sunday to all, nice and sunny. Gracie is better this morning, so she seems...still a bit jumpy...took a short nap as she usually does....I managed to get a few cards put together yesterday, using up paper and ribbon I have had on hand forever....even got the b'day for hubby's cousin done...she loves frogs and I had gotten a free image a few weeks ago....in the drawer and ready to mail in August....

Jess sorry you didn't get to rest this weekend...

Have a great day and will check in later......

Edited by user Sunday, March 17, 2013 6:12:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

imnchghere Offline
#2430 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 6:34:17 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Top 'o the morning to everyone and Happy Saint Patrick's Day. I will be putting a corned beef in shortly. Enough to feed us for a month I think. I have a head a cabbage also and carrots. One of my favorite meals.
Slightly un-productive yesterday. Papers I had ordered for a special project arrived along with my Pink Journey cart. The papers were not what I was expecting and I am hoping they will work. I need an off white cardstock and I think what I have is too off white. Going to have to see what I can find at M's or J's. I hope this doesn't get complicated.

Jess, I think the common cold is worse than anything, because it can't really be treated. I hope you get some relief soon.
Deb, you have gone to town on the apartment. Glad to hear that Gracie is continuing to improve. I missed 2 birthdays this month and I am going to need to send both a note. I have a couple in April, so should get those made up and ready to mail. I have a bunch from swaps I did that I need to use up.
Hello, to everyone else.

Snow in the forecast tonight and tomorrow. 1-3", but I am not too concerned. I doubt it will stick and/or last.