Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
BingoLady Offline
#61 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2013 5:59:17 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 914 time(s) in 614 post(s)
Thankyou Dylon, Nate, and Cruz we miss youLove Love Love
SandyPalmer Offline
#62 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2013 8:05:42 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
LisaW, great interpretation on all of the sketches! I love the surfboards! the basketball card is such a good look too! Love those flip flops! All of your cards are great!

Sue, I absolutely love that bunny card! Gorgeous papers, and such an adorable bunny image!

Dee, I did use flower soft!

BingoLady, great ad color card! I love the clean, crisp feel to it! It's perfect!

1 user thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 3/11/2013(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#63 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2013 9:12:36 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2545 time(s) in 1320 post(s)
Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been around much this week it just seems to have been very busy. Dinner with daughter, visit with nephew and getting ready for my Mom to head back to Colorado for the summer. Not sure I will get any cards done this week so sorry Sandy right now I have Miss Emma climbing all over me.
Great cards everyone.
TurtleBug Offline
#64 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 12:11:49 AM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 905 time(s) in 576 post(s)
Sandy
Ex. Credit - Great card, lots of red, white and blue in alot of variations, love the cupcake.
#3 - She is so cute!! Love the border punches, placement of buttons and BG paper.
#1 - Like the sentiment away from the central focus of the card. You did get the triangle shape in there!!
#2 - Cute Digi and your coloring is A+. Pretty butterfly, never thought of layering two different cuts, love the idea..will have to scraplift, ok??

NanaDonna
Mojo Monday - LOVE it, very girly for sure! Like the ribbon, papers and the circle.

AcrossThePond
Happy Mother's Day! Nice of DH and DS to pamper you on your special day
#2 - Very 60's psychedelic look, brigh and colorful.
#1 - I think this Bunny is starting to multiply!!LOL So colorful, great images, papers and love the Easter egg ribbon and double embossing.
You have alot of patience not to eat the chocolate Easter chick until Easter!!Laugh Laugh

BingoLady
#2 - Like the printed paper and how you drew out the colors in it with the solid color centers, very nice.
#3 and Ad Color - Very bright and colorful, like the red BG paper and the multi-color ribbon, very nice. Thanks for thinking of my Sailor Grandson and our nephews. So proud of the three of them. Seems like just yesterday they were just little boys running around playing!

britishgirl
#3 - LOVE the image! The gem colors you picked are the perfect Easter colors and match the colors of the lovely "Chicks", great card.

Dragonfly
LOVE your new Avatar!Smile

Gisele
#3 - Looks nice on the flipped side, cute BG paper and the fuzzy Bunny and "eggs" are perfect.
#1 and Ad Colors - YAY!!! You got your Chicken Wire folder...it looks very nice! Love the stitching, will have to try it...just bought a Sew-easy gadget for doing it by hand.
#2 -Beautiful! Love the sewing theme with the dress form, lace and papers. The flowers are very pretty.

LisaW.
Hope your house hunting finds you the perfect house...hate dealing with banks, it's always "hurry up and wait" with them.
Male card - #1 sketch threw me for a loop, also. Not happy with the way mine turned out at all.
"Hang Ten" card great for the surfer Dude, nice colors and BG paper.
#2 - Love this color combo, very siple and clean, great male card also.
Basketball Card - Your DDs A**t.Coach must have quite a collection of your DDs great Thank-you cards, they are always so nice and colorful.
FlipFlops Card - So cute and Flipflops are so real-looking and actually make you want to slip them on and "relax", as the sentiment says!

Hope I didn't miss anyone...didn't mean tooSmile

3 users thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 3/11/2013(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 3/11/2013(UTC), Gisele on 3/12/2013(UTC)
AcrossThePond Offline
#65 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 9:16:41 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Bingolady - Lovely card using the ad colours.

Thanks I had a great day, no dishes to do all day lol.

Sue
Dragonfly50 Offline
#66 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 10:24:46 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Was thanked: 1219 time(s) in 728 post(s)
Originally Posted by: TurtleBug Go to Quoted Post

Dragonfly
LOVE your new Avatar!Smile

Thanks I made the dragonflies especially for my avatar and blog post pic AND then I made them into this card for today's blog post. lol

D-

Dragonfly50 attached the following image(s):
blog post 03-11-13 dragonfly.JPG
 1 user thanked Dragonfly50 for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 3/12/2013(UTC)
SandyPalmer Offline
#67 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 11:17:30 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Donna, I hope to see some pictures of little Miss Emma soon! I can understand good quality time when I see it! BigGrin

Dragonfly, I too really like your Avatar! Your card matches perfectly! What did you use for the background?!?! Great job on it!
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#68 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 11:50:38 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
Hello everyone! I'm just dropping by to say hello. I'm at full force packing mode at this point and super tired of looking at furniture Blushing

Final final walk-through for the house is this Thursday morning and we close this Friday. So, we can start moving in this Friday

I started packing my craft room so I'm not going to be crafting for a long time Crying

I just wanted to say AWESOME creations from all of you... lots and lots of gorgeous cards!

Also...

AcrossThePond is going to host for us next
Thank you, Sue!
AcrossThePond Offline
#69 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 3:02:25 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Dragonfly - Beautiful card, great idea to use it as your new avatar.

Raquel - Hope all goes well for you. My big sister moves to her new house on Friday.

Sue
 1 user thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 3/12/2013(UTC)
Dragonfly50 Offline
#70 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 4:52:04 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Was thanked: 1219 time(s) in 728 post(s)
Originally Posted by: SandyPalmer Go to Quoted Post
Dragonfly, I too really like your Avatar! Your card matches perfectly! What did you use for the background?!?! Great job on it!

When CCR had the 3D Lanterns freebie I knew I didn't have room to make and keep the lanterns BUT then this came to me. Use the panels as backgrounds.
So I resized them to fit on the front of a 5.5 x 4.25 card and cut out a bunch of them.
This is the first one I've used. lol
D-

Sorry I haven't done any cards for the challenge yet.
I've been working on my entry for the Southwest/CCR/Project Center contest.
Still have to do the step by step instructions...
I LOVE this cart! Lots of great cuts on it.
(I'll share pics when I'm ready to post it in the Project Center.)
BingoLady Offline
#71 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 12:55:21 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 914 time(s) in 614 post(s)
Marylou I hope you get to read this before you leave, we will miss you.
You better behave, if you don't call me.Love Love Love
Nancy J. Offline
#72 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 2:00:27 PM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Hi everyone, I have been busy with family alot lately it seems... well my hubby has decided on a new hobby RC cars so we have been to hobby shop after hobby shop to look for the one he wants... Please tell me why they don't carry scrapbooking / card making supplies at these hobby shops I could have had a ball looking while he was looking! Darn... No hobby shop today thank goodness and I have been home all day so I did get one card done... will post it now and I will be back later this evening to comment on all the great looking cards. Not the best photo of my card but getting dark here so I did the best I could... because like so many others my camera takes terrible pics with the lights in my craft room. Look hard and you will see sketch 3 in my card.. I hope!!!

Edited by user Tuesday, March 12, 2013 4:34:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nancy J. attached the following image(s):
Untitled-2.jpg
 1 user thanked Nancy J. for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 3/12/2013(UTC)
Nancy J. Offline
#73 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 4:15:10 PM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Sandy, your sketch 3 is very cute ... love the digi. Cute sketch 1 Christmas cards and boy am I way behind on doing my Christmas cards.. Your sketch 2 Easter card is my Fav of the cards you made this week and that bunny is so adorable...I love everything about your card!!!

Sue, sketch 2 card is cute and loved that you used scraps... What an adorable sketch 1 Easter card, love the colors, the paper and the digi just love it all!

Dragonfly, cute card with the dragonflies and really like the background paper... that was great way to use some free cricut cuts..

Donna, love your mojo Monday card - great color combo and pattern paper... the flower is really cute... TFS!

Turtlebug, now you have been busy this week too.. Those baby cards are so cute. What a great looking card you have made for your DGS. Sketch 1 is cute and liked the way you weaved the ribbon and the bling is always nice on cards. Sketch 3 is so very pretty ... love the colors and the hearts across the bottom of your card.

BingoLady, sketch 2 like the button paper and the embossing. Great looking sketch 3 with the ad colors.

Britishgirl, nice Easter card and such a cute picture.

Gisele - cute Easter card for your sketch 3. I would not of believed that chicken wire could look so good on so many cards... I am adding that one on my list to get. Sketch 3 is very pretty ... like the flowers with bling and the dress form.

LisaW, Wow all your cards are great and you have been very busy making cards... My fav is the flip flops ... love the pink paper and my DGDs love flip flops so I guess I will have to scraplift this one.

3 users thanked Nancy J. for this useful post.
Gisele on 3/12/2013(UTC), AcrossThePond on 3/13/2013(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 3/13/2013(UTC)
Gisele Offline
#74 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:28:55 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
BingoLady – Wonderful Sketch #3 – great layout with the stars and perfect for your family members!

Dragonfly – wonderful card with your moniker and I like how you turned it into your Avatar!

Raquel – good luck with the move!

Nancy J – too bad that you couldn’t find a small scrapbooking area in all those hobby stores! Very pretty birthday card – love the swirls and details!

Thanks again Sandy for hosting and Dee too with the colours!

Sue – looking forward to what you will have in store for us this week!
 1 user thanked Gisele for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 3/13/2013(UTC)
SandyPalmer Offline
#75 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 6:18:12 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

NancyJ, great color combo! Black and white always look so classy together! Love the swirls, and the added gems!
*NanaDonna* Offline
#76 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:26:10 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2545 time(s) in 1320 post(s)
So sorry I wasn't around much this week, things got a bit busy around here.
My son came into town today from North Dakota so visiting with him. BFF and her hubby are coming over for dinner tomorrow to visit with My Mom before she leaves on Thursday.
Sandy - I have sketch #2 just about done so I will post it on next weeks challenge as soon as I get it all put together.

And it looks like my grandson that is deployed right now will be flown back from his deployment sometime in May, not sure if he will get to come home for a while or have to go back to New Hampshire. All these budget cuts are really effecting the Navy and trickling down to him as the sub he was assigned to the USS Miami will not be repaired (had a fire last May)right now due to budget cuts so we are not sure what will happen to him and his assignment/orders.
AcrossThePond Offline
#77 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 12:51:51 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

NancyJ - Love your black and white card, looks great from here.

NanaDonna - Uncertain times for us all, hopefully he will get a new posting.

Sue
christineramey8b61e521 Offline
#78 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:19:58 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Sorry I haven't participated this time. Have been working on other things which I'll try to get posted this afternoon. Moving over the summer, so I've been busy getting some things ready for my new house. I have to teach a small group of ladies Saturday how to make cards. It should be interesting never done this before. Just trying to get a few things together for the class. Will try and post some things over the weekend of the things that we did. It's going to be fun! :) So will try to join in again next week. :)
TurtleBug Offline
#79 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:29:32 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 905 time(s) in 576 post(s)
Dragonfly50,
Very pretty, love the pastel colros and the cut-out background. Like the Springtime feel to it!

NancyJ.
Like the black and white theme of this card. This swirl is my favorite of the fourishes from Cricut carts. Like the two-tone flowers, very nice card.

christine
Happy you finally got your place! Have fun teaching the card-making class, remember...you know what you are doing they don't!!Laugh
 1 user thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 3/13/2013(UTC)