Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

deleted Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 7:29:12 AM(UTC)
deleted

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/26/2012(UTC)
Posts: 188

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Die Cutting for Paper Crafters

It has probably been out of a long time, but I just saw it yesterday. I don't buy many magazines anymore, but I picked this one up. I haven't been all the way through it, but WOW - there are some neat ideas in it.

 3 users thanked deleted for this useful post.
Kimberly207 on 3/7/2013(UTC), rhondah* on 3/7/2013(UTC), jenny_dennis on 3/8/2013(UTC)
Kimberly207 Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 8:45:32 AM(UTC)
Kimberly207

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 2/7/2011(UTC)
Posts: 1,697
United States
Location: Central Jersey

Thanks: 3194 times
Was thanked: 1569 time(s) in 675 post(s)
Where did you find this treasure? Drool Wub
CricketCMV Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 10:09:23 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 2/21/2009(UTC)
Posts: 14,130
Location: Illinois

Thanks: 16872 times
Was thanked: 7600 time(s) in 4449 post(s)
Magazines are so darned expensive anymore; I think it's a little outrageous. They must still sell, though. They are all over the place!

This does look very interesting!

Char
deleted Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 10:14:16 AM(UTC)
deleted

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/26/2012(UTC)
Posts: 188

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 54 post(s)
I found it at KMart.

~LN Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 10:22:35 AM(UTC)
~LN

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/22/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,883
United States

Thanks: 1214 times
Was thanked: 859 time(s) in 722 post(s)
rhondah* Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 10:37:20 AM(UTC)
rhondah*

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 6/12/2007(UTC)
Posts: 24,889
United States
Location: midwest

Thanks: 17252 times
Was thanked: 12382 time(s) in 8261 post(s)
I bought it a few weeks ago...your right, great ideas. Couldn't resist.BigGrin
BJR Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 10:57:05 AM(UTC)
BJR

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/29/2006(UTC)
Posts: 1,613

Thanks: 687 times
Was thanked: 446 time(s) in 327 post(s)
I've been looking for it for awhile. BJR.
GrammyCris Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 11:43:03 AM(UTC)
GrammyCris

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/1/2006(UTC)
Posts: 1,869
Location: West Jordan Utah

Thanks: 47 times
Was thanked: 1112 time(s) in 521 post(s)
Looks interesting...I bought it....only 5.99 doesn't seem too spendy to me for a one time issue.
 1 user thanked GrammyCris for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 3/7/2013(UTC)
CricketCMV Offline
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 12:58:57 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 2/21/2009(UTC)
Posts: 14,130
Location: Illinois

Thanks: 16872 times
Was thanked: 7600 time(s) in 4449 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GrammyCris Go to Quoted Post
Looks interesting...I bought it....only 5.99 doesn't seem too spendy to me for a one time issue.


I might get one. That's not too unreasonable. It blows my mind, though, to see a crafting magazine on the rack for $14.95 (yes, CRICUT is $14.95....but it does have a lot of good content and I can see a newer/younger person buying these) or more. I saw a crafting magazine the other day for $24.95...again, it had a lot of content. It's just that when you get older you realize there is a lot more to life and we've already been there and done that type of thing to be buying more and more magazines. I rely on the computer for so much now that I can learn all I want on here.

Char
GrammyCris Offline
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 1:54:19 PM(UTC)
GrammyCris

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/1/2006(UTC)
Posts: 1,869
Location: West Jordan Utah

Thanks: 47 times
Was thanked: 1112 time(s) in 521 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
I might get one. That's not too unreasonable. It blows my mind, though, to see a crafting magazine on the rack for $14.95 (yes, CRICUT is $14.95....but it does have a lot of good content and I can see a newer/younger person buying these) or more. I saw a crafting magazine the other day for $24.95...again, it had a lot of content. It's just that when you get older you realize there is a lot more to life and we've already been there and done that type of thing to be buying more and more magazines. I rely on the computer for so much now that I can learn all I want on here.

Char


Oh man, I know what you mean! I quit buying all those magazines when they started asking those kinds of prices....I was surprised to see this one at only 5.99.....my go to for information is the computer also! With all the youtube videos there is nothing we can't learn!
 1 user thanked GrammyCris for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 3/7/2013(UTC)
deleted Offline
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 2:58:54 PM(UTC)
deleted

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/26/2012(UTC)
Posts: 188

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 54 post(s)
I really don't buy magazines like I used to either.

With Pinterest and other sources online - it just isn't worth it. But it is fun to get one once in a while.

I like how this one has all the sources for files, paper, etc.

Olivia'sNana Online
#12 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 3:11:38 PM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/22/2008(UTC)
Posts: 982
Location: rural Oklahoma

Thanks: 42 times
Was thanked: 779 time(s) in 351 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GrammyCris Go to Quoted Post
Oh man, I know what you mean! I quit buying all those magazines when they started asking those kinds of prices....I was surprised to see this one at only 5.99.....my go to for information is the computer also! With all the youtube videos there is nothing we can't learn!



And then only to find you bought a magazine with nothing but advertising in it and card inserts that go flying everywhere. I only subscribe to Cricut Mag because it has good stuff and a minimum amount of advert. The Better Homes & GArdens that I recieve as a replacement for the discontinued scrapbook mag is a joke. It goes straight from my mail box to the trash. Who thunk that BHG would be a substitute for a scrapbook magazineHuh

marytcrafts Offline
#13 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2013 9:28:11 AM(UTC)
marytcrafts

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 13

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: snapishbumblebeeb8886413 Go to Quoted Post
I really don't buy magazines like I used to either.

With Pinterest and other sources online - it just isn't worth it. But it is fun to get one once in a while.

I like how this one has all the sources for files, paper, etc.



I agree with using online sources. Pinterest is just so time consuming, but I still love it! Though this does look like fun magazine and it sounds like those who have it like it. Maybe I'll have to pick it up Wink
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.438 seconds.
nebo-cricut-03