Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

50 Pages«<2930313233>»
Shelly Offline
#901 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 11:40:37 AM(UTC)
Shelly

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 246 post(s)
SHARON - Hope your daughter gets feeling better soon, and that she doesn't spread it to the rest of you!

JOY - We are getting your storm. Was supposed to only be 1-3" over a six hour period. It has been snowing now for about 1 1/2 hours and we have at least 3"Sad I'm so done with snow and yuck this year!

SONYA - So sorry about all the trouble.

Have a good weekend everyone! I'm off to make and decorate cake pops. Don't know how I got roped into trying this, but hopefully it will be fun. Need to run errands, but not till the snow stops.
Larmabee Offline
#902 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 12:26:49 PM(UTC)
Larmabee

Canada

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Hello All
I can't believe my week break is almost done. Did I get as much done as I had hoped? Kind of, but it doesn't feel like much. The paper for my wedding invite order came in. The purple is sooo dark - almost a black. Not my wedding I guess! I found out I ordered the wrong size envelopes Cursing . DH says, I will use them up anyways so just order the right size. Love that guy Love . He told me to go ahead and order the cricut marker set I've been mulling over too. He is being so supportive with my fledgling business. I got an order for a dozen vinyl cutouts. Got those done and sent out. I made 8 mini compostion books and a dozen sticky note holders. Also finished a poster for Telemiracle and 5 cards for a swap. Hey, all written down it does sound like a lot!
I got a second hand steam cleaner. It is awesome! I no longer hate cleaning the oven! Laugh
Sharon Fingers crossed for you!
Shelly The cake pops sound fun, but then I've never made them.
Joy The pew lamps sound cute - a great idea
SonyaGlad to hear from you.
Nancy I don't think it is necessary for all the tests either. Poor kids can't even develop on their own time line anymore.
Off to try to do some cleaning and laundry. Maybe I'll start cutting out my wedding order.
Take care
Laura
Larmabee attached the following image(s):
3x3 tools.JPG
4 mini comp.JPG
coffee comp.JPG
3x3 butterfly.JPG
AlyaMama Offline
#903 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:52:43 PM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Hello- do you remember me? Boy have I been busy. I got the Valentines Day party stuff done. What a mistake it was to have the party here. Ihad about 20 kids here and they were really loud! It was fun and everyone enjoyed themselves so I guess that's all that matters right?

Then I had an order for some biethday stuff but it got cancelled, she offeres to pay me for my time, but I said no. I didn't get everything done I was just at the sample stage so no big deal.

Now I'm working on Layla's birthday party stuff, then Alya's and then my freind that comes over on Sundays for the recipe swap her daughter's birthday is 6 day after Alya's ,same year, she wants a Paris theme. Busy busy busy.

I'm still in for the Christmas card challenge as well. I can get it all done.

I also want to make some stuff for the little bookstore I had my stuff in over Christmas.

I read through everything,

Joy so glad your DH is on the mend. Jamal's sister had her gall bladder out the other day.

Nancy I hope your fish are ok. You sure have been getting some awful weather. You made me cold just seeing the pics.

Sonya hope you get your cars sorted out and your fridge fixed. Good luck to your son and the basketball team.

Debbie sorry your still having trouble with your pool pump, I hope you get it sorted out soon.

Sharon good luck with the new class.

Sorry that's all I can remember from what I read.

Not a whole lot going on here, just livin life and staying out of trouble.

I have a request for you ladies. I have a freind who's going through a really rough time, she diabetic, and pregnant and it's not going so well. She has very low blood, and now has catteracts and can't see. She was supposed to go for surgery but they wouldn't do it because of her blood level. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I wish I could do more for her she's such a sweet lady who really needs a break.

I can't belive Layla'sgoing to be 1 in less than a month. On the 12th of March. Wow time sure flew huh?

Guess that's it for now.

AlyaMama attached the following image(s):
Valentine Party 2.JPG
Valentine Party 3.JPG
Valentine Party 5.JPG
Valentine party.JPG
Valentine Party 4.JPG
joyfullycrafting Offline
#904 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 3:20:21 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 1101 post(s)
Laura, you are making so many things!!! WOW!

Angie, your Valentine's decorations are very cute!

Sharon, so sorry Emily threw up. Poor thing.

Shelly, for what it is worth, we were supposed to have a terrible weather day today, and it has turned out to be lovely. Cool, but nice and sunny. So hopefully, you will get this weather tomorrow!

Well, Lucy, formerly known as Chevy, now lives at our house. Merle wanted to go and see the dog, and we brought her home. She seems as if she will be a very nice dog once she gets settled in and gets more attention then she has had for a while and gets used to us.

Kate got Nick a new toy, so he has pretty much ignored Lucy and just played with his pig.

We do (well, I do) want to call her Lucy instead of Chevy. She just felt like a Lucy. She just went out the dog door, so I better check on her.

When I get a decent picture of her I will post one. She LOVES to play fetch.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#905 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 5:53:05 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I changed my mind already. Her name is going to be Camry instead of Lucy or Chevy. Merle prefers one syllable names (he ALWAYS calls Megan Meg) so he can call her Cam.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#906 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 5:07:25 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1229 time(s) in 952 post(s)
Joy.. the candles sound like a nice idea and she can keep them for decoration..

How old is your new Camry I think Lucy is so cuteBigGrin

Sharon.. hoping Emily is feeling better

Angie... very nice Valentine decorations I can see you worked hard on them. But you do nice work. Time surely flies I can't believe she is going to be 1 already

Laura.. nice work on the crafts hoping you will be making money soon. Good Luck with your hand steamer

Shelly have fun making cake pops

Sonya... you know how the saying goes when it rains it pours. Hoping the cars all get straightened out At least the house is all painted fresh and clean

Debbie.. hoping the pool filter is doing it's job

Sandra.. hoping all is well..

Well I have been doing a lot of organizing. Since we made 1/4 of my master bedroom Abigail room i went out and bought the cutiest decals for her 1/4 of the bedroom. Actually I should have done it with the cricut but this was so cute and easy. so now her little section of my bedroom has cute little monkey in tutu's elephants, zebra very low key colors. Thank goodness.LOL

lv2scrap02 Offline
#907 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 5:09:06 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Oh today we were watching Bowling compition and they had a Pro Bowler from Australia who bowled with 2 hands!!!!

I have never seen that before. He did win the Tournament beat out alot of Americans

Well hoping everyone has a good night/day
SandraB. Offline
#908 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 5:58:55 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 204 post(s)
Hi everyone and yes I'm still around. I just don't know where last week went! Hope all is well with everyone. I just skimmed quickly over some of the last posts. DH & I went to the movies this afternoon; saw Identity Theft, it was pretty good. Had a gift card for the theatre so decided it was a good time to go as DS decided to stay at his house this w/end and I didn't think it would be too good for him. Had an all day crop yesterday and then company for dinner. Friday evening was a hockey game. Did manage to get some housework in this a.m.

Sharon: hope your little gal is feeling better.

Laura: your little crafting business is really taking off

Nancy: little Abigail's section of the room sounds cute

Joy: congrats on your new addition to the family. Glad dh is doing better

Angie: glad your valentine's party went well. Good luck with all your birthday parties

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Maybe this week will be a bit slower, lol!
Take care everyone
AlyaMama Offline
#909 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 11:09:12 PM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Laura I love the notebooks, very cute. I want to make some of those to sell here, just have to get to it.

Nancy Abigail's part of your room sounds really cute, anything in a tutu is cute ha ha.

Sandra I saw the previews for that movie, it looks like it would be funny. I can't remember the last time I went to the theater, we usually just get the dvd. It's much cheaper.

Joy congrats on the new addtion to the family, you sure are busy. Good luck getting everything done for the wedding. How is your DH doing?

Sharon, I hope youy DH took Elise to the bouncy place, those places are so much fun.

Well, I have a new niece, she was born Sunday afternoon at 4:00p.m. Her name is Adison Page. From the pictures I saw she's a keeper, very cute. My sisters and I haven't talked for about 4 years, but I said congrats on Facebook. I think my family forgets about me over here in Jordan. Oh well.

Went and saw my friend who's having lots of health issues last night at the hospital. I feel so bad for her. I wish I coiuld go see her more often but I can't take Layla with me.

Today I have playgroup then I think I'll walk around the mall for a bit. Just see if any good sales.

Bye for now.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#910 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 8:34:42 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Angie, we always remember you here! And it is so hard to believe that Layle is almost one!!! Where has the year gone.

Nancy, Abigail's 1/4 of the room sounds cute.

Sandra, we have had a movie theater gift card for almost two years, and have not used it yet. There are several of the Oscar movies that I would really like to see. We will just have to rent them online. I hope we can get that done. DH tends to want to start a movie like at 9:30 at night, and I don't stay up late well at all.

DH and Kate are trying to pack my dad's pickup and trailer to help get Kate moved to the other side of the state. And of course, he always over does it. When he starts to feel even the tiniest bit better, I can't keep him quiet.

I hope to get two dresses done today. I need to do some hand sewing, and I need good light since they are black. It is kind of gray outside right now. I hope I get some better light!

Here is Camry. We were told that she is around 3. She is doing really well. Except that Nick desperately wants to play with her, but I just don't think she has a clue as to how to play with him.

joyfullycrafting attached the following image(s):
Camry tiny.jpg
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 2/26/2013(UTC)
NJsharon Offline
#911 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 6:52:59 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 395 time(s) in 236 post(s)
Emily was fine by later in the day on saturday. It was like as soon as she threw up she felt better! She really perked up & was fine then!

We took it easy saturday night instead. Then sunday Paul took them out to Five Below to buy a treat each. They love that store.

I am plodding along with work. Really hoping I get the other job, then I can either negotiate my way back to kindergarten, or start in preschool at the other school, which will be fun too. So keeping my fingers crossed for good news this week.

Worked out tonight at the gym & did 45 mins on the elliptical. That was a long time for me, normally I just manage 20 mins! Then did 3 sets of ab exercises.

My challenge at the gym finishes this weekend. Sunday is the last day to hand in our challenge books, so I plan to get weighed that morning, before I eat breakfast. LOL Leaving it until the last possible minute to weigh in so hopefully I can lose some more this week!

Saw Michaels has a crop this saturday from 3-9pm, I may call them & see if they have anyone else going, if they do I may sign up for that.
SandraB. Offline
#912 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 7:43:20 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Rather quiet here today. School, groceries a dr.s appt. for Troy and then home. Troy had pink eye about a month ago, it would clear up and then be back again. He's had 2 rounds of eye drops now and his one eye still has some redness in it off and on. So his staff thought it best he have it checked again. The dr. had done an eye swab before but it showed nothing out of the ordinary. While we were there Troy's nose started running greenish like gunk so dr. took a swab of that, now thinks possibly he may have a sinus infection that's affecting his eye. Nothing is ever simple with our family, I'm sure the dr. cringes when we come through the doors, LOL!

Joy: Camry sure is cute. Hope dh takes it a bit easy for a bit. Hope you were able to get the dresses done. We had a gift card for the theatre so we used that up yesterday.

Sharon: glad your little one is feeling better. Hope your weight loss challenge goes well. I've never been to a crop at Michael's, now that ours is being stocked and set to open soon I may look into that. Are they usually pretty good?

Angie: hope your friend is doing ok. Congrats on your new niece...sorry you don't hear much about your family except on Facebook.

Hope everyone else had a good day/evening.
Take careBigGrin

AlyaMama Offline
#913 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:12:17 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Joy thanks, I know you guys remember me. I can't believe the year has gone so fast. Soon we'll be chatting about Abigails 1st birthday. I hope your DH takes it easy. He sure bounced back fast after surgery.

Sandra sorry troy is having issues. Hope they can get it fixed.

Sharon good luck on getting a new job. Maybe if you get the new job they can give that other lady back her job. Everything happens for a reason. Do they have someone in the Kindergarten class that you were in before that you want to get back into? You said maybe you could negotiate your way back into the kindergarten class.

Glad your DD is feeling better.

Nothing going on today, still working on Layla's birhtday party stuff. I'm doing ladybugs. I call her Layla Ladybug or Lulu ladybug. I thought that was a good theme for a 1st birthday party.

Better get back to glueing spots on the ladybugs.

See you later.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#914 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:39:13 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Angie, can't wait to see decorations for Layla's party! Sounds very cute.

Sharon, did you watch any of the Daytona 500? I tend to watch NASCAR with my eyes closed and have DH wake me up if anything exciting happens. Flapper

Sandra, it is too bad that Troy is having such eye/sinus issues. I hope that it can get cleared up soon. Poor guy.

Camry is doing well. If she would just STOP LICKING!! And sleep a little longer in the morning. It was 5:45 a.m. this morning when she thought I needed to pay attention to her. Ugh.Blink

DH and my dad went to Home Depot to get lumber to make a frame for a trailer my dad has to help get Kate moved. This should be interesting. DH can't lift anything and is still hurting, and my dad is almost 87 and can't lift anything, period. I hope they get some good help!

I am almost done with one dress - one little thing left, and almost done with the second dress - two little things left. Then I will cut out and make red sashes (the dresses are black) and get these two in the mail and hope and pray that they fit! I am stressing about that, that they fit. Then I will start on the dress for the pregnant bridesmaid. She lives here in town. And I hope Megan gets started on hers soon.

I really like our thread. No politics. I am so tired of politics. You guys are so nice!!!!

lv2scrap02 Offline
#915 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:08:22 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I am a little behind..

If at the end of this month anyone that did do the Christmas Card Challange can post the cards and I will have Abigail pick a name and send a small gift out to you.

When Joy is all done with the weddings and the vacations LOL then we will start up again and have another Christmas card challange and I will do a RAK maybe a cartridge giveawayBigGrin

My crafty GF came over this morning I love her she strictly is a SU gal but now she is getting into the cricut. She has the little bug and she borrowed my PS cart now bought one. She said she is loving that she can cut letters out and is enjoying it.

Ms. Abby went down for a nap in 3 minutes I was doing the happy dance so I could have some time with my GF. Then this afternoon again in about2 or 3 mintues out like a lightBigGrin

So last week I gave her some things I didn't use anymore like die cuts, punches and even cardstock I got tired of... well she knew I had my eye on this scarf I will post it later. She makes for her DD and Grand daughters they are s pretty you either wear it around a blouse or sweater or on the outside it is a twirly thingy.

She said the yarn is wide and flat and after you either knit or crochet you open and pull apart the yarn and makes this twirly design. So she made me one in neutral colors this way I can wear it with any of my jackets.

Then she showed me cards she has been working on. I love the "Diamond Quilt Card" need to try making that.

Next Monday I go for my first eye surgery and Doc said no computer so I won't be on for several days next week.Mellow

Sharon... glad your DD is better and ope the new job comes about.. nothing worse then being unhappy with your job. Good Luck on the weight loss

Sandra.. sure hope Troy's infection clears up. I think I will go and see Identy Theft this weekend sounds like a good movie

Joy... maybe when our done with a dress you can show us a photo... hoping DH feels better and the men get some young help

How far is kate moving???

Angie.. looking forward to seeing Layla's decorations for her party

JeanneLee Offline
#916 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:16:26 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Hello all!

Angie, great to see you posting...I have been MIA here.
Its a COLD and rainy night here, so I am on the PC catching up. Drinking a nice hot cuppa of apple-cinnamon tea.

DS left for Marine Military Training one week ago. He has three more weeks in NC then he will graduate and move onto his Specialty training...he thinks it will be in California. We won't know till closer to his graduation March 19th.

Joy, I agree with Angie, photos would be great. I saw the photo of Camry on FB...adorable!

Sandra, pinkeye has hit out house twice...DH got it while we were in Ohio over Christmas and then youngest DS got it over a week ago. Hope Troy gets better and stays better.

Nancy, I will be praying that all goes well with your eye surgery. You will be back on here in no time...but you will be missed!
 1 user thanked JeanneLee for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 2/27/2013(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#917 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:11:16 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

hi everyone;
Busy day at school today...sub this a.m. (at least she was a former teacher at the school so knew most of the kids). Found out I get to go with our junior high curling option class to the Briar next week. It will be an all day trip, looking forward to it. DH and I went for a walk this afternoon as it's been quite nice lately. Time to get rid of some of the winter bulgeLOL

Thanks for all your well wishes for Troy...he will be fine, he's a tough cookie. His staff took him for a shoe fitting today (he gets custom made shoes), she said he picked out some pretty cool ones this time.

Angie: looking forward to seeing the ladybug decorations...they sound real cute.

Sharon: hope things go well with your job situation

Joy: hope the move goes ok and they've got some help lined up. Can't wait to see the dresses.

Nancy: sounds like you had a fun "craftdate" todayBigGrin. Hope your eye surgery goes well...what are you getting done?

JeanneLee: good luck to your son. Enjoy your tea. I found a flavor of Keurig coffee that my teacher told me about and tried it last nite; Vanilla Bisquite...it's really quite good; just might have to another toniteBigGrin

I'm trying to back-up my I phone as we speak...hope it goes ok and I don't wreck somethingBlushing

Bye for now, take care everyoneBigGrin
joyfullycrafting Offline
#918 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:32:53 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Got two dresses in the mail. I hope they fit! I need to get busy cutting out the next one, but I won't get far today. DH has a dentist then a dr's appointment.

Nancy, hope your surgery goes well!

I plan on posting a wedding pic in a few weeks!
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 2/27/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#919 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:19:56 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Thanks girls, I am sure I will be nervous by Sunday night right now excited to have it done

I am having cateracts removed from both eyes 2 weeks apart and they are putting multi focal lenses in the eye they do it with Lazer. nervous nervous. So many people I talked to said they had it done years ago and today it is nothing. We will see!!

Sandra.. glad Troy is feeling better

JeanneLee.. always nice to hear from you..You DS must be excited to see where he is going next.

Joy.. way to go 2 dresses done and one to go..

Your new pup is so cute did you get him because your 2 DD's are leaving the house LOL

Well raining heavy since last night kept me up quite a bit between the rain and the wind. whole back yard is flooded!

off to craft have a great day/night everyoneBigGrin
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 2/27/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#920 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:21:33 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sandra.. if you like Coconut Keurig has a good coffee.. hard to get usually only in the Summer months but it is very good. Enjoy your new flavor Vanilla Bisquite
Larmabee Offline
#921 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 5:25:06 PM(UTC)
Larmabee

Canada

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 290 post(s)
My wedding paper came in Friday, so I have been madly cutting out the cards. All pieces are now cut out, now to glue all the layers, stamp, emboss, print and attach the liners - that's all - ha ha
Sandra I love Vanilla Biscotti! One of my favourites. I also really enjoy the german chocolate cake and apple caramel pie.
Jeanne Glad to have you back with us.
Angie The ladybugs sound adorable!
Nancy All the best of luck with your eye surgery. I will pray for a speedy recovery.
Joy I am looking forward to see the dresses. They sound wonderful.
Sharon Any word on the job applications?
Take care
Laura
 1 user thanked Larmabee for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 2/27/2013(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#922 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 7:24:51 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi all;
When I was at the dr. with Troy on Tues., I mentioned to the dr., that I still hadn't been to see a dermatologist that he was referred me to in Aug. I came home today and there's a message I have an appointment next Wed., morningRollEyes! Can't believe how fast that happenedWink! Managed to get a haircut afterschool this afternoon...feel so much lighterLOL!

Laura: glad you got all your wedding paper...can't wait to see the finished product.

Nancy: my mom had cataract surgery 6/7 years ago now with no issues whatsoever. Good luck

Joy: fingers-crossed the dresses fit ok. Hope your dh's appt. went well.

Thanks for mentioning those other flavors of Keurig coffee, might have to order them from Keurig if I can't find them around here. I've only seen about 1/8th of the flavors on the shelves here as to what's on the website.

DH's birthday is on Fri., so I guess I had better get busy with a card. Might try one of the cards on CCR. Quick and easy.BigGrin

Take care everyone
DebbieScraps Offline
#923 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 3:01:38 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Wow the time has just flown past, don't know what happens to it!! I always seem to be playing catch up these days.

Angie, really cute decorations, wow, can't believe Layla is almost one already!
Joy, congrats on getting two dresses done and on Camry, she looks so cute! I am sure she will soon learn to play with Nick, Jet is making an effort with Romulus at long last.
Sandra, glad to hear that Troy is on the mend, the doc probably made a phone call to the dermatologist and that always helps to get things moving!
Nancy, I am sure the surgery will go fine, I would love to have it done one day
Sharon, any news on the job seeking?

Ok, I have forgotten what else I wanted to comment on Blushing Blushing sorry, I hate leaving people out, it is not that your news is not important enough to comment on, just that I am getting forgetfulBlushing Blushing

Still having issues with the pool, they just can't seem to get it working properly, I am so over it all now. I suppose it will get sorted in time for winter! We have officially had the hottest summer ever.Tongue

Not much happening here, just work and more work!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#924 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:06:01 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning all,

If anyone has any Christmas cards to share please do. I will do a small Rak and when Joy is ready we will do a bigger RAK.

Read everyones post glad everyone is doing fine

Beautiful day here today sun shining and mild. So nice to see the sunBigGrin

It is amazing how many Cricut gals want to have the Gypsy stay.

Have a great day/night
joyfullycrafting Offline
#925 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:20:54 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi.

I dread the day my G does not work. I love it! I just don't want to be tied to my computer, which is why I think I only used Design Studio maybe three or four times.

I did buy the I Christmas cart digitally, but that is only because I could not find a real one without paying way too much.

I got nothing done yesterday. Today is looking the same. I mean wedding-wise. I thought maybe I needed to do a bit of house-cleaning!

Jill only drinks vanilla biscotti coffee. We used to find it in one pound bags at our Wally's, but they only have the small bags now. She would buy three or four when she was here to take home with her. She has a little bit of coffee with her peppermint mocha creamer!!! LOL

Kind of a gray day here today. DH is asleep. The TV is talking about the Pope. It really is historic. I remember when the last Pope was elected. I was just reading The DaVinci Code, so it made things very interesting. I make have to dig it out and read it again. AND, since we were at the Vatican last summer, it is so much fun to see the broadcasts from there.

Nancy, I always make like 60 of the same Christmas card. SO, is it OK, once I get started, to make a bunch of the same card, making however many you tell us to? I would like to use Jolly Holidays, I think. I know what I want to make, but I am not sure which cart the cut is on!

Edited by user Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:22:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Boy, I can't spell today!

Shelly Offline
#926 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:26:31 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Hi everyone!

Nancy, I am finishing up my cards today. So is it okay if I don't get them posted till tomorrow? Good luck with your surgery. My dad had that done many years ago and got over it so quickly. Came to our house that night and watched a movie. I was surprised.

Sharon, glad your daughter is better. How is your job situation and job hunting going?

Joy, your new dog is so cute. Hope DH is feeling better and not doing too much. Two dresses done is great! Hope you post a pic of them!

Angie, your decorations sound like they will be adorable! Post pics please!

Debbie, hope you get your pool going! Sounds like you could really use it.

Laura, please post pics of the invites.

Well I'm off to finish my Christmas cards. Have a great day everyone!

(Nancy, what does RAK stand for? I see all the time and have been wondering? Thanks)

Edited by user Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:37:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandraB. Offline
#927 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:15:46 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
A beautiful day here today...almost thinking spring is on it's wayBigGrin! Even managed to get dh out for a walk when he got home. Stopped and picked him up a gift card on the way home, found a card I had already made so I'm using it. I ordered the Extreme Font cart last nite to use up my credit. It didn't use up the full amount but that's ok, maybe I'll buy a few digital cards or something later on. Had no problems doing it, but had read a post that someone had posted on the board about how to enter it and everything went fine.

Shelly: glad to see you back again, hope you got all your cards done

Joy: I don't use my G nearly as much as I should...I do take it to crops with me though

Nancy: I like my G...I sure hope they get it soon so we can link all our carts that are on our G to the CCR. According to Nathan's post I read today, it's getting closer (if I read it right)

Debbie: Troy is doing fine now, actually just got a call from his group home and they picked up his knee brace this afternoon (we had to have it custom made for him). As far as my appt. goes, I think he made it with a different fellow as his address is way closer to me than the other one and the name is also different. Hope you get your pool issues sorted out soon.

Hope everyone else is doing well

Bye for now, take care everyone.BigGrin

Shelly Offline
#928 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:18:17 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Ok, got my cards done! They never turn out quite like I see them in my head. I am really happy with 2 of them, ok with 2 others, and the last one, I don't care for, BUT its a card done!I'm not the best picture taker, so I hope they are ok!
Anyway here they are:

(Don't know why the first one I tried to post is open and the others you have to open, all were taken with the same camera)

Edited by user Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:31:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: can't spell

File Attachment(s):
SANY0034.JPG (2,863kb) downloaded 7 time(s).
SANY0032.JPG (2,340kb) downloaded 6 time(s).
SANY0025.JPG (1,218kb) downloaded 6 time(s).
SANY0023.JPG (2,163kb) downloaded 8 time(s).
Shelly attached the following image(s):
SANY0030.JPG
lv2scrap02 Offline
#929 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 11:14:43 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Shelly a RAK is a "Random Act Of Kindness" great job on the cards. We will see if anyone else post some cards.

Joy.. I usually make the same 75 or so Christmas Cards but for my DD and son in law and my DH I usually make different cards.

So you can post 1 if you like...

Sandra glad Troy got his knee brace. I also started using my credit and bought some digital images and a digital cart Cindy Loo I think it is so cute.

Baby is up
joyfullycrafting Offline
#930 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 2:01:30 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Shelly, I love your cards! I actually save the tree with the branch punch to give me inspiration some day! Is your nativity card cut with a Cricut cart?

I have been trying since about 9:30 to get some fabric cutting done, and now it is almost 2 p.m. and here I sit at my computer. I haven't been on it very long, just had too many other things demanding my attention.

The dress I mailed to Washington state fit great, but Jill's was a bit snug. Which means she has gained a few pounds, although you can't see them. I made it the same size I made her formal gowns when she was in HS. But she said it will work.

The top half is done for the third dress, and it is the skirt part I am trying to get cut out.

DH and Kate took a load out to my parents to get packed to move. Two weeks from tomorrow!

Sandra, hope Troy's new knee brace does what it needs to do!

It is grey out today. JIll says it is almost 80 at her house!