Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<678910>»
MarjorieLindley Offline
#211 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 7:50:03 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Jess is trying to post but keeps getting logged off. Her laptop died. She is learning her new ipod. YAY. Just so you know she has been around. YAY. Computers suck when they die on you had 2 do that to me recently and had to buy a new one and it has that dang windows 8 and that sucks. Oh well talk to you all later.

1 user thanked MarjorieLindley for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 2/26/2013(UTC)
DeniceB. Offline
#212 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 6:04:21 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 43 post(s)
Thanks Rhonda and Marjorie!

I am sooooooooooooo happy! I now have all of Scrappin_RN's goodies in my posession except for one, which is en route as I type! And after this weekend, I can start working on your basket.

I have a total of 9 family birthdays from Feb 22 through Mar 12, along with 2 very close friend's birthday's. And I make cards for all of them! Yikes, the next couple of weeks will be busy!!

Hope everyone has a great day, and stay out of the storm's way if you can!
scrappinchic Offline
#213 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 6:17:44 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Hello y'all!

Thanks for posting for me Marjorie! I borrowed dad's laptop this morning!

I am about to hit my craft table and package your basket! Maybe a sneak peak later!

Stay warm y'all! Its cold and rainy hereThumbDown !
weagz Offline
#214 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 6:55:14 AM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Hello ladies!

I still haven't decided if I am wrapping anything. I would like to finish my basket to see how it turns out and then I will see if anything needs to be wrapped. I think I have everything I need to complete the basket, I just need to get started. lol

Plans were to do it this past weekend but that didn't happen. Now I am set on getting it done this weekend. I actually have a weekend where we don't have anything to do or anywhere to go, so I told my husband he is watching the boys so I can stay sequestered in my craft space getting it done!

I am excited to get this out to my partner, Hope! I think she is going to love it!

-Wendy
GailLew Offline
#215 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 11:01:46 PM(UTC)
GailLew

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 90 post(s)
JCI: Rhonda... big shout out to you me dear... I have everything together... yeah ... now how to put it all together?..
Cant believe Feb is almost over...
Gail
Heart2hand Offline
#216 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:51:02 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 544 time(s) in 456 post(s)
GOod morning Miss Gail.....waves and hugs!!!! I have ordered a few more things for you and they haven't arrived, but I think you will enjoy them....some of them are NEW FROM CHA?! So hopefully you can use them.

I have been working on a Shabby CHic Mini Album on my OTHER Group and need to finish it before starting the IDEA I had for this swap...it goes out sooner than this one....priorities first....

I've enjoyed shopping for you...and hope that it shows in all you rec'v!

HUGS
rhonda
 1 user thanked Heart2hand for this useful post.
GailLew on 2/27/2013(UTC)
MarjorieLindley Offline
#217 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 7:05:16 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

OMG GOOD MORNING. Its nice again. What the heck. SO is there snow in illinois?? ha ha . YUP yesterday my son sent me a snowy picture. I shared my snow and pushed it south YAY. After this weekend the snow can go away. We have the copperdog 150 race this weekend and have mushers from all over the united states and canada will be here in our very small town. This race is becoming a big attraction for our little town. YAY. can't wait til friday. Fireworks and everything after the start of the race. We party outside most of the night. music and huge bon fire. Can't wait.
HopeJones1 Offline
#218 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:15:38 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
JCI-big wave to Weagz!!! My one basket idea failed...miserable! But there is still hope...so to speak!

Majorie-sounds like you have a fun weekend planned!Smile

Denice-it sounds like you will be a very busy cardmaker in the next month!! YOu can do it!Smile

I may "wrap" a few things however not all the stuff will be wrapped...ThumpUp

Well the blizzard of Amarillo has left the city! The entire town shut down for two days. Monday we got somwhere between 17-19" in one day. For us that is alot! They even shut down all the conveince stores and even Walmart!OhMyGod

Hope everyone has a great hump day!!BigGrin
ctibbmn Offline
#219 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:48:27 PM(UTC)
ctibbmn

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Hi ladies!! Well, we certainly aren't getting the blizzards everyone else is getting. It got up in the 40s today - downright balmy!! But by the time I got to go for a walk, it was 5:30 and had dropped to 23, but I still went for a walk in just my sweatshirt (and my pants and socks and shoes - teehee!!)

I have all the materials I need to make my basket/bag, but I haven't started it yet. I saw a cute container at the grocery store, which will be my backup idea if it doesn't turn out! Haven't decided if I will wrap things yet...

Have a great evening everyone!!
Heart2hand Offline
#220 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 5:08:24 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello...

Miss Gail...sent you a PM...happy to helpWink Wink Wink ....also the last package arrived yesterday....so Now I can start on your IDEA I had...lol.I'm pretty sure I have all the days, then with making a few....it's all good.

I finished the MINI album for my other group and now it's this swap. I'm thinking this is the ONLY one left for me here....then I'm done and can go in peace knowing all committments are finished.

HUGs
rhonda
DeniceB. Offline
#221 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 5:29:54 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Good Morning!!!

Thanks Hope, I'm thinking I might use a few cards from my stash....otherwise it's too hard to make this many b/day cards in such a short time. I don't know why I wait until the last minute...it's not like this doesn't happen every year. LOL!

Howdy Scrappin_RN, all of your gifts are bought and accounted for. There's one more thing I might buy when I travel to see my parents tomorrow, they have an awesome sb'ing store in their town and I just might have to stop in to see some of their newest arrivals. Hope you're doing well!

Sounds like everyone is keeping busy with their swaps and such...hope you all have a fun and crafty day!!!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#222 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 6:15:20 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

okay count down. Tomorrow is the big race and then fireworks. The race ends on sunday. I have to clean an elderly ladies house at two so I hope at least one racer comes in before I have to go. Can't wait. WHOO HOO. Mush Mush Mush. Go doggies go. I am getting excited. OH YEAH while they are racing on Saturday we are finally going shopping in a town far away that has a MICHAELS. got my coupons printed CAN"T WAIT. I might just have to get more extras. TEE HEE. Oh happy day. Have a great day.
scrappinchic Offline
#223 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 6:39:49 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning y'all!

Have a great time at the race Marjorie! Enjoy your shopping too! Basket is all packaged up! Just waiting to mail! Have an awesome day!

Have a fantastic day!
craftymomof2 Offline
#224 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:17:41 AM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 84 post(s)
Good Morning, Ladies!!! Waves to Cheryl!!! I wanted to check in with you this am. I can't imagine going walking in 20 degree weather. That is absolutely freezing down here. We fuss and whine when it gets that cold. haha I have a few more things to get together for you then, I will be ready to pkg up. Spring time is my fav. time with everything becoming pretty and colorful. Ready to get this winter behind us. DS has the flu this week and DD had it during Christmas. It has been a tough winter with the flu in our area.

I hope to get some crafting done this weekend. Hope you are having a good week!

Hugs, LanaBigGrin
GailLew Offline
#225 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:47:15 PM(UTC)
GailLew

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 90 post(s)
Good evening everyone! We so Carl's complain when it gets below 60 degrees and we cll it freezing....! Caught a bad cold and cough... Need to gt better to complete some crafting stuff due on 3/15...
Rhonda: girl, you sounded like you were on a shopping mission! Nice, cause it's coming to me :)
DeniceB. Offline
#226 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 4:24:17 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Good Morning everyone!

I'm still figuring out Scrappin_RN's "basket"....I think all the goodies look pretty just sitting in the box waiting to be shipped.

It sounds like everyone has had a great time shopping for their partners, I know I have! LOL!

Enjoy the day girls.
Heart2hand Offline
#227 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 4:58:29 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Originally Posted by: GailLew Go to Quoted Post
Good evening everyone! We so Carl's complain when it gets below 60 degrees and we cll it freezing....! Caught a bad cold and cough... Need to gt better to complete some crafting stuff due on 3/15...
Rhonda: girl, you sounded like you were on a shopping mission! Nice, cause it's coming to me :)

Lol...well of coarse I have been...gotta make a sister HAPPY!!!! I'm sure you will LOVE it all....Sorry to hear of your cold...feel better soon...PRAYERS AND HUGS to you. I plan to play with the IDEA today that I have been working on....hope THEY turn out...

Since this is my last SWAP...gotta go out with a BANG!!!!Laugh LOL LOL

Denice...I'm sure you will make something wonderful..couldn't imagine you not doing so. Your work is always and above average!

Marjorie...enjoy the race...how cool it would be to see it.

HUGs
rhonda
 1 user thanked Heart2hand for this useful post.
DeniceB. on 3/2/2013(UTC)
MarjorieLindley Offline
#228 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 7:10:08 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Wahooo its race day its race day. I am all ready for it. We got tickets to go to the mushers lunch as joe is working for the sponsor and the sponsors get two tickets and I get to go I am so so so Excited. Took 1/2 day off so I can go eat with the mushers Can't wait. Made a cd for one of the young mushers from last year and I will give it to her today. YIPPEEEE.

Tomorrow going shopping. WHOOO HOO and sunday watching some of the mushers come back and finish the race and then I have to clean an elderly ladies house. WHOO HOO. I am ready to ship. Will have the box sealed on sunday cause YOU just dont know what I could pick up tomorrow since I get to go shopping in a real store. I AM SO EXCITEDDDDD!!!!! can you tell. TEe hee Have a great day everyone. Flapper Love BigGrin
weagz Offline
#229 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 11:20:39 AM(UTC)
weagz

Just got an email stating my last item for my partner has been shipped! FINALLY!!! I was worried it would not be here in time to make it into the Easter Basket!

Now, to just get that basket done! That is my goal this weekend! Getting my hair done and then coming home to work, work, WORK and get that basket completed! Then I need to find a shipping box. I think I will have everything ready to go by the end of next week! How does that sound, Hope? BigGrin

I hope you all have a great weekend!

scrappinchic Offline
#230 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 5:33:26 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Have fun partner! They were talking about the race on the news. Well I am guessing thats the one! Sounds like an exciting weekend! have fun at the race and SHOPPING! I picked up something else for your basket last night at a crop! I will continue to add things until I tie the bowWink ! That will be what I do before sealing the box. I had planned to the other day but decided not just yet!

I hope you all have a fantastic day!
ctibbmn Offline
#231 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 8:25:04 AM(UTC)
ctibbmn

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Good morning ladies!! I got up and let the dog out this morning and was going to step out on the deck barefoot and a cold blast hit me, then checked the temp, it is -8 this morning, brrr!! Now, see why I like 20s and 30s?? That feels like spring with the icicles dripping and everything starting to thaw out. Although it is all in what you get used to - I absolutely die when it hits 90, all I can do is lay on the beach, too hot to move!! ;-)

So, I think I will stay inside this morning and work on my basket/bag!!

Rhonda - you're not doing anymore swaps?? Just have to say how much I loved your color swaps!!

Marjorie - the sled dog races would be so awesome to see!! There used to be one that went through here, but I wonder what ever happened to it.

Lana - Good morning!! Hope all your family starts to feel better soon!!

You too Gail, hope you are starting to feel better and staying warm!! ;-)

I am sitting here snuggling with my 82-pound lap dog, I suppose I should shove him off and get up and do something!!

Happy almost spring!?!?
MarjorieLindley Offline
#232 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 4:06:43 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

The Race was awesome. It was bitter cold so as they played each song a lady and I danced to keep the blood flowing. we had a blast. then we had to walk to the bon fire and I froze walking. we had a beer and then walked down to the bar to wait for the fireworks and I went indside and seen friends I havent seen in a long time and some people were here from out of town WHAT A NIGHT. Gorgeous and the crowd was much bigger than last year and they estimated 5000 to 6000 people last year and they expected close to 8000 this year. Its been growing this copperdog 150. Its in its fourth year and we have some famous mushers here this year. YAY. even a 16 year old is mushing the long race. SO EXCITING. I just luv this.

Went shopping today got a couple extras for a special basket. Wink Wink.. LOL. I am so excited about this basket. Can't wait. well better get going I need a nap before cleaning my house tonight. LOL. I need another weekend just to rest from this one its go go go all weekend. Tomorrow the race ends adn I have to go and clean a 90 year womans house She Is SO nice.. Well gotta go. have a good night.
DeniceB. Offline
#233 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 7:03:11 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Thanks Rhonda BigGrin

Hey there Cammi, hope you're doing well! I visited my parents yesterday and had to stop at a sb'ing store in their town...lucky me, the sales lady noticed I was an out-of-towner and gave me 40% off of your item. Woot! You'll have to wait to see what it is.

Marjorie, the race sounds like fun! Cooooooold, but fun.

ctibbmn, -8?!! That's too cold for me, I'll take 20's and 30's any day over that. Brrrrrr!

I hope everyone had a great day.
Heart2hand Offline
#234 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 4:11:01 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello to all...

Good morning Miss Gail....YOUR FINAL PACKAGE arrived yesterday....yahhh....not to move onto creating and packing it all up....I hope you are having a wonderful day.

HUGs
rhonda
weagz Offline
#235 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 9:47:44 AM(UTC)
weagz

BigGrin Got the basket finished today! BigGrin I am so excited! BigGrin I think it looks great! BigGrin I hope you like it, Hope! BigGrin

Just waiting on the last goodie to be delivered - hopefully this week - then I need to find a box that I can fit it in and off it goes! I am only wrapping up the things that do not fit in the basket.

Now I can relax for the rest of the day! Have a great weekend everyone!

Here's a sneaky peak!

Edited by user Sunday, March 03, 2013 12:24:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked weagz for this useful post.
HopeJones1 on 3/4/2013(UTC)
Scrappin_RN Offline
#236 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 1:31:12 PM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Hi gals! Been a whirlwind of a week Crying but I am here BigGrin - working the next three days then on vacation to Florida for 12 gloruious days - much needed! Denice I have all of your goodies - I am hoping to get everything packaged and shipped to you before I head out BigGrin - I had to pick up a few things for myself when I shopped off of your list Drool Drool
HopeJones1 Offline
#237 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 5:21:06 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Weagz! Loving the sneak peak!!Love It is all mine gals...I am calling dibs!Flapper

I am about to be done! I got all my extras and still in need one more day...well, a little more something for the one day. BigGrin I think I have to mail two separate packages instead of one because I don't want things to bend! Plus my basket design is not working for one of the days gifts and an extra....Smile

Ok-so once again a week full of things each and every night! My first night "off" is Friday!Unsure

Have a great week everyone!!!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#238 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 7:26:53 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

I am all set. My basket is done. I am ready and it is in a box and it fits. WHOO HOO. Well lets see now. I need another weekend to rest up from this weekend. WE made some new friends. We were invited to come to their place to visit. HOW COOL IS THAT. And then the team that had joes sponsors WON and they were number 13. MY LUCKY NUMBER. and the people we talked with came in 13th. OMG. TOO COOL. ha ha. this is my year.

Well Until I mail my basket i left the bag open Still waiting for one store to get in their easter crafts stuff so I Can get me new easter stuff and I just might have room for another extra. HA HA Ready to mail whenever my partner is. Just let me know. EGADS. Easter is just around the corner. I can't decorate yet the snow has my bushes and everything covered. COME ON WARM WEATHER. Marji wants to put her eggs on the tree outside. Come on. LOL
scrappinchic Offline
#239 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 7:44:13 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Howdy partner! I am about ready to mail when you are! Just let me know and we will mail about the same time! Yay! I am getting excited! I can't wait!

Thats awesome that y'all met new people and all! Glad you had a great weekend!
DeniceB. Offline
#240 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 11:10:33 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Hey partner Scrappin_RN, 12 days in Florida...glorious indeed!!! Have fun! I'm going to start working on your basket tomorrow, everything is bought and ready to go...now it just needs some fancy packaging!!

Marjorie, 13 sounds like your lucky number indeed!

Wendy and Hope...what a nice sneak peek! Love the colors.

Enjoy the day girls, we're expecting some snow tonight so I'm going to head out and buy some milk and a few groceries in a couple of minutes.