Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

dncnqueen02 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 5:26:59 PM(UTC)
dncnqueen02

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I know that this issue was back last year, but I hadn't had a chance to really use my machine to it's potential other than making sure it cuts and prints. However I do have some issues. I just recently purchased a black cartridge for the Imagine and when I printed my image out through CCR, it was the black and white imagine cart and it printed as a blue color? Like REALLY? i just bought one. and the first one that came with the machine did the exact same thing. That is why I purchased a new one.

Before everyone suggests to make sure my adobe air and imagine are up to date. Yes they are. I have like version 3.4 something for adobe air and the cricut sync said my imagine was up to date. It printed from CCR just fine, but when it went to cut it was checking where the lines were and such and then never went over to start cutting my image, and then after a hesitant pause finally pushed my mat and paper out. I am very upset as I bought a sheet of printable vinyl to try out for 8 dollars and it was majority of that sheet and now I can't get it cut out :(

Any one know of any other tips that could be helpful?

If not, I guess I will call their customer service department tomororow. It just stinks b/c I love their products but I ALWAYS have issues!
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 5:49:02 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7575 time(s) in 3538 post(s)
The Imagine is definitely touchy when using CCR. The latest CCR update has helped slightly though but I'm sure you're already running that. (Build 179)

I don't have much advice other than to do some test print/cuts using scrap paper.

Sometimes when my Imagine prints but doesn't cut I send the project to the machine again but only select Cut. In most cases it cuts pretty close to where it should have. But again... I'd test on cardstock first.

You might also want to try cleaning the print heads on the Imagine.

Good luck!
dncnqueen02 Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 11:37:30 AM(UTC)
dncnqueen02

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I was able to get my black to go to black ink and not blue, guess it's where it was sitting for some time. The help desk was not helpful, saying that sometims CCR and the Imagine do not like to communicate well. I tried the cut option by itself and it still stalled. The imagine will cut as if I were to just use the machine by itself. I guess I will need to fiddle with it. UGH :( I rarely get to use my stuff and now I know why I don't do more with it.