Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ccami2fff04b34 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 8:20:09 PM(UTC)
ccami2fff04b34

Groups: Registered

I don't know what to do with this machine I've had it about a year and only used it for less than two months, never used the print option with the exception of the initial start-up of the machine. When I go to cut something it saids (Missing Print Cartridges)they are in the machine and I removed them to see if it detects them when they are really missing I just don't know what to do. HHHHHEEEELLLLPPPP please.Confused Confused Confused
Olivia'sNana Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 3:57:54 AM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 789 time(s) in 357 post(s)
As I learned Friday from PC - your cartridges that are in there have expired. Look at the side or end or somewhere on them and you will find a date stamped, its hard to see because it is just stamped in the black part of the cartridge. I will bet the date stamped is in the past.

I called PC earlier last week, explained my same problem. They told me there was a fix and a technician would email or call me back. She asked what would be a good time, I told her and Matt called me back. He took control of my computer hooked up to my imagine and he did some updates to it. He said from the begining that if your ink cartridges have expired, this will probably not correct the problem, but when I purchase new carts (HP 97 and 98) it will work. Now what I don't know if just purchasing the new ink carts alone will fix the problem or if it also has to have the updates that Matt did. I assume both because I think the 97 and 98 cartridges are compatible ones and not the original models made specifically for the imagine which apparently are no longer made.

In the end, I purchased the new carts and my imagine works WITH ccr and it is working better than it ever has. I may actually start using it now

Hope this helps
 1 user thanked Olivia'sNana for this useful post.
Kris Dietz on 2/17/2013(UTC)