Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

GypsyBoricua Online
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2013 11:11:21 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 693 time(s) in 360 post(s)
Can anyone in PC tells us if and when Design Studio will be updated. I have a couple of new carts and an update is needed in order for me to use them. I know that I am not alone in this issue. Please let us know if you are ever going to update Design Studio again and if so, when?

It is really unfair of you to not let us know if you are going to ever update it again. We make plans and sometimes that includes buying a new cart. CCR is too slow, too unreliable, and too unstable. It is internet dependent and unfortunately I do not always have access to the internet. I use Design Studio in the after-school program I volunteer at teaching papercrafting. Since I am not an employee, I do not have access to their internet. So I must rely on Design Studio for the class.

Please just let us know, are you going to update Design Studio. Why is that such a secret?
CricutGena Online
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:32:13 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 952 time(s) in 298 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GypsyBoricua Go to Quoted Post
Can anyone in PC tells us if and when Design Studio will be updated. I have a couple of new carts and an update is needed in order for me to use them. I know that I am not alone in this issue. Please let us know if you are ever going to update Design Studio again and if so, when?

It is really unfair of you to not let us know if you are going to ever update it again. We make plans and sometimes that includes buying a new cart. CCR is too slow, too unreliable, and too unstable. It is internet dependent and unfortunately I do not always have access to the internet. I use Design Studio in the after-school program I volunteer at teaching papercrafting. Since I am not an employee, I do not have access to their internet. So I must rely on Design Studio for the class.

Please just let us know, are you going to update Design Studio. Why is that such a secret?

Hello! The Cricut Design Studio updates can be found under the Support section of the web site. Click on Design Studio Support and you will see both a program update and a cartridge content update. I hope that this helps!
-Cricut Gena
GypsyBoricua Online
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:26:00 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Was thanked: 693 time(s) in 360 post(s)
Thanks. I updated and there is still no Folk Art. That cart came out two - three months ago and it is still not on there. So as I stated in my post, why has this not been updated for 3 months? What is the big secret? When will it be updated? What good does it do to buy new carts if you cannot use them?

CCR is a joke, it freezes up, it is slow and unstable. Please update Design Studio.
Dragonfly50 Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 2:14:32 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Was thanked: 1219 time(s) in 728 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricutGena Go to Quoted Post
Hello! The Cricut Design Studio updates can be found under the Support section of the web site. Click on Design Studio Support and you will see both a program update and a cartridge content update. I hope that this helps!
-Cricut Gena

I just went there, clicked on CDS support and did not see any links.

Is V121009.exe the latest update?

If it isn't could you do another more current "update" post at the top like you did before.

That was VERY HELPFUL.

Thanks so much
D-