Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<848586
Cassie Offline
#2551 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 2:59:37 AM(UTC)
Cassie

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 308 time(s) in 251 post(s)
Good Morning All & Happy Monday!!!!!

It rained ALL day Saturday & Sunday, followed by a burst of snow yesterday afternoon. I couldn't believe it. Nothing that was going to stick, but really? I was just getting over a sinus attack and messed myself up, helping a friend setup her hubby's party Friday. It was hot, I ministered in dance, & immediately after cleaning up (it's now midnight), stood outside another 15 minutes or so chatting. Although the weather was mild, I was still sweating. Now, I have a real head cold. I developed a cough yesterday, which is the only thing really irritating me. I'm forging on...

Treva - Thanks! For the canvas, I prepped with 2 layers of gesso. I've read others using mod podge or nothing at all. I haven't sealed one yet, after I put the vinyl on, but I plan to with the one I'm working on this week, just to see the difference.

Kenya - I'm with you, looking for a warm up. We'll get a little sun later on this week.

Dance link is HERE.

Have a GREAT day ALL!

Edited by user Monday, March 31, 2014 3:03:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

~~TP98~~ Offline
#2552 Posted : Wednesday, April 02, 2014 9:13:11 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 428 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Hello and Happy Wednesday.....

Happy Happy Birthday Cheryl aka ScrapCheryl!

I'm happy and enjoying the warmer temps, looking forward to a wonderful weekend. My daughter is headed out of town for a school trip tomorrow (I'm not overly happy since this is her first overnight trip without me or her dad). My son is coming in a for a weekend visit so his sister will be beyond happy when she sees him show up in Virginia Beach. My parents will be happy to see him too as my father is being installed as a deacon at church on Sunday so we'll all be there. It will be bittersweet since this will be the first time we will be getting together and my oldest sister won't be there.

I've been so busy getting my daugther ready that I haven't had anytime to scrap. I hope to be back on track next week trying to use more of my stash. Once she leaves tomorrow I'll have to spend sometime do some chores since I won't have time this weekend.

So there you have another rendition of my Wednesday Wanderings, waving hello and wishing everyone a great day.
ellamap Online
#2553 Posted : Wednesday, April 02, 2014 7:30:20 PM(UTC)
ellamap

Was thanked: 363 time(s) in 197 post(s)
Hi all!
I haven't checked in for a while. I've been learning all the things I can do with this Explore. It is fairly easy. I have the Pink Wishblade which works wit h the Silhouette software but I can't grasp all of that software. So I'm happy to be able to use my carts and svg's.
Cassie-love the dance! You do it so beautifully. I can see the Spirit moving you.
Tp- I know it's hard to let your dd go off without you or her dad. I still remember my fifth-grade daughter going on an overnight with her class without me. I worried more than I should have. When my son went, he begged me not to go! Lol!
It's nice your son is coming! I feel you about your sister. My mom has been gone for 7 years and family get togethers still feel empty without her. We just have to remember they are with us.
I hope to make some Easter deco this week. I love the different projects I can make. I want to make one of those card in a box thingy too!
Have a good rest of the week!!
Cassie Offline
#2554 Posted : Tuesday, April 08, 2014 2:40:23 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Tuesday.

Sunshine is on the way!

Ella - Thanks!!

Nothing going on. Trying to fill 8 more seats at my crop next month. I'd hate to cancel, yet again. I could still roll with the small group. Doesn't matter as long as I get some layout time in. LOL!

Have a GREAT day ALL!
CraftyNetta Offline
#2555 Posted : Wednesday, April 09, 2014 8:42:27 PM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Hello ladies,

It has been a while since I last checked in or post here as I see most of you on FB. My projects at work has consumed most of my time. I am making it a point to check in here as well as keep my blog update. I have to get in my craftroom at least once a week to create something. Work has been so busy that I had to turn down a few projects, but I have another diaper cake and tshirt order coming up so I am excited about these projects.
I need to catch up on the boards, I see great projects from the ladies, and you all keep me inspired.

Cassie, I wish I could come to the retreat but I cannot pull it together in time.

Waving hi to everyone and I will be back soon.
Have a good night.

~~Netta~~
Cassie Offline
#2556 Posted : Monday, April 14, 2014 4:50:03 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Monday!!!!!

Just checking in.
Gaylen Offline
#2557 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2014 8:34:26 PM(UTC)
Gaylen

Hello Ladies!
Checking in and realized it's been a minute.Just keeping busy like everyone.Wrapped up a couple of projects, like my daughter's pillows.She was so happy I felt guilty for taking so long.She sent me a text that I am an "Amazing Mother". Just feeling like a procrastinating mother. Almost done with album for my elderly aunt...just a little journaling left and page protectors. Thinking I could finish and drop it off tomorrow to her...completed! Next project will be a few scarfs to knit and my strip quilt. On a roll!

My DH always says we make time for what we want to do. It's time I set aside time to finish these projects...as I continue to add more projects to the list. LOL. Just discovered an old dresser I want to do a whimsical paint job and conversion to an outdoor buffet. Seems like a cute idea but can't find a picture on Pinterest.

OK,ladies...lets make time for some crafts. Keep those pictures coming so we can all be inspired! Feeling committed Woot

Gaylen
Cassie Offline
#2558 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 4:45:39 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Who ordered up this dose of winter? Rain, wind, and a freeze, in the middle of April...

Good Morning All,

It is time for me to get down with some card making. I have a vendor showcase on May 10 and another on May 17(way smaller, 3 hrs at a church) and I need to make plenty of cards. So far, I've done 8 mother's day cards. Trying to do a total of 20-30. the 10th is the day before MD. So those will be for the late folks, lol! My real goal is father's day, graduation and birthday cards.

I'm off tomorrow, so I hope to barracade myself in the Cafe. Helping at the church Friday for our annual Good Friday fish fry. Saturday, back in the cafe.

Have a GREAT day ALL!!!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2559 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 12:22:19 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 428 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Hello and Happy Good Friday...I was doing the happy count down dance earlier but now I'm sleepy and not wanting to press on for the next two hours. I have been trying to check in and post al week but for some reason I never got around to it.

Waving hello and glad to see Netta checking in, I need to check out some blogs.
Gaylen, glad you have been able to complete some of your projects.

Not too much crafting going on in my world for some reason, hoping I can still make the crop since my car died earlier this week. No big plans for the weekend, we were going to DC to see the Cherry Bloossoms (sp) but not now and I think they are calling for rain tomorrow anyway. Our daughter has been visiting colleges all week so she's tired and will need to get back into school mode. We'll go to church and then dinner with the family on Sunday.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a blessed Easter, making more memories to scrap!