Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
MSach Offline
#31 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:05:51 PM(UTC)
MSach

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 11 post(s)
I am sure eventually the folders will be available for sale either on hsn or somewhere else. I have shopped with hsn for years and bought many things that they said will never be available again and they usually are. I ended up not getting it because I have so many embossing folders already and didn't know how many I would really end up using. It was a hard decision thought since it seems like a good deal!
~JD~ Offline
#32 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:30:35 PM(UTC)
~JD~

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1156 time(s) in 897 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ddair Go to Quoted Post
JD,
They repeatedly said that these folders will not be available at retail elsewhere. There will probably be other folders that will get into retail or other values. They did say that this configuration will not be brought back.

I think 23 folders and a cuttlebug for $99.00 on 4 flex pays is a good deal. The auto order option gets you an additional 16 every four months for 24.95 including shipping.

Disclaimer!BigGrin I love Anne Griffin products and knew I wanted the folders before it aired. When it aired with 23 folders! Well, it was a "no brainer" for me.

Diania

:) I watched the video....I know what they said, but this happens quite often where they say it won't be sold anywhere else etc. Would be nice if Anna Griffin put out a set of folders on their own & I bet she will. BigGrin
~JD~ Offline
#33 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:34:28 PM(UTC)
~JD~

United States

Was thanked: 1156 time(s) in 897 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MSach Go to Quoted Post
I am sure eventually the folders will be available for sale either on hsn or somewhere else. I have shopped with hsn for years and bought many things that they said will never be available again and they usually are. I ended up not getting it because I have so many embossing folders already and didn't know how many I would really end up using. It was a hard decision thought since it seems like a good deal!

I feel similar, I have a load of folders now & many that I've never used. So, I didn't order this time but I will be watching incase a few of her folders start floating around.
ddair Offline
#34 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:47:26 PM(UTC)
ddair

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 476 time(s) in 365 post(s)
JD,
I also believe there will be additional folders by AG. I would have ordered just the folders if the option had been offered but I can gift my original cuttlebug and I thought it was a good buy for the number of folders offered. I also love the autoship as I have other folders but think AG's offers something different.

I got the launch on each of the Provocraft Cricuts and Gypsy,except the Imagine. I do not have the Imagine as I have gone through enough printer failures that I was not comfortable for those $$s. The only one I remember that never showed up elsewhere was the pre loaded Gypsy cartridges.I think the original E may have had a unique bundle too. I think the individual cartridges showed up later but not that bundle.

I'm sure you will be able to get AG folders later.

Diania
missstamper Offline
#35 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:02:22 PM(UTC)
missstamper

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 396 time(s) in 292 post(s)
I was able to resist when I looked last night in the wee hours. This morning, however, I couldn't resist any longer and ordered it with autoship! The sheer number of folders in the initial shipment plus over 20 in each autoship convinced me!
ScrapyPiggy Offline
#36 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:25:10 PM(UTC)
ScrapyPiggy

Was thanked: 183 time(s) in 163 post(s)
They sold out of this so no luck for me. Was sold out by the time I got home from work at 5:15pm CT.

Really did not care if I got the cuttlebug but wanted her folders.

Tried to stay up last night but just could keep my eyes open.
KathyRoscoe Offline
#37 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 5:02:36 PM(UTC)
KathyRoscoe

Was thanked: 313 time(s) in 248 post(s)
I wouldn't say I caved because I knew I was going to buy it the minute I saw it. Just waiting to order!

Did ya'll hear Anna say that she is coming out with a Cricut cartridge......or was I dreaming since the show was on at midnight.
craftieoma Offline
#38 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 6:11:12 PM(UTC)
craftieoma

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 919 time(s) in 383 post(s)
Originally Posted by: KathyRoscoe Go to Quoted Post
I wouldn't say I caved because I knew I was going to buy it the minute I saw it. Just waiting to order!

Did ya'll hear Anna say that she is coming out with a Cricut cartridge......or was I dreaming since the show was on at midnight.

Yes, she did say that!