Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

susanrpowers9419f12c99 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 3:30:31 PM(UTC)
susanrpowers9419f12c99

Groups: Registered

I'm getting really frustrated. I have downloaded everything that was supposed to be downloaded onto my laptop. Every time I go to cut something out with the Cricut, I get an exclamation point that pops up on the bottom of the screen. When I touch that, it says, "Unable to detect your Wi-Fi Adapter. Please power off your machine and make sure your Wi-Fi Adapter is properly installed. (Wi-Fi Adapter sold separately). I am so not computer savvy so any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time.

Susan
gcmcevoy Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 10:13:59 AM(UTC)
gcmcevoy

United States

Was thanked: 702 time(s) in 607 post(s)
I don't have an E2 so I can't really help you, sorry. Have you checked the E2 forum about this problem?
Cricut LeAnne Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 10:43:40 AM(UTC)
Cricut LeAnne

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator, Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: susanrpowers9419f12c99 Go to Quoted Post
I'm getting really frustrated. I have downloaded everything that was supposed to be downloaded onto my laptop. Every time I go to cut something out with the Cricut, I get an exclamation point that pops up on the bottom of the screen. When I touch that, it says, "Unable to detect your Wi-Fi Adapter. Please power off your machine and make sure your Wi-Fi Adapter is properly installed. (Wi-Fi Adapter sold separately). I am so not computer savvy so any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time.

Susan

Hi Susan,

Do you have a wi-fi adapter? If you don't then you do not have to worry about this message. It will show on every Expression 2. If you do have an adapter then there is something wrong with your wi-fi connection and we would need to troubleshoot further. Please let us know if you need additional help.

Cricut LeAnne
regina_hobbs2001c4e3d7e7 Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 3:49:15 PM(UTC)
regina_hobbs2001c4e3d7e7

I'm having the same problem but I cannot move forward. My icons do not all show up, I get the screen telling me to press the eyeglass button to show what each icon does. When I 1st opened up my machine all these options were functional but now I can't get past the screen showing the map and 3 icons lit. I've unplugged and plugged multiple times and get the same result.