Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

bernd1f577618 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 12:47:53 PM(UTC)
bernd1f577618

Groups: Registered

Hi,
i bought the mini some days ago...im from germany and its a little bit complicated, beacause i have to go to the custom service (i dont know if its the right word) and pay taxes...

i had to leave there the power cable, but only the end (they said, its to dangerous), so i think i can forget the warranty. in germany, we have other cable, but thats not the problem, i get it on.

if you would take a look to the following video from me, u will se my problem...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WYnH8jk5E8

if i try to load the mat, it stucks and the belt from the motor spins, thats the "Klak" in the video, when it stops...

firmware update doesnt work, not with the new CCR and not with the old CCR...even if he said Succesfully Installet...

so, what can i do, my english isnt the best (if i have to speak, its horrible) and i dont know if ther is a custumer service for germany...

please help

Edited by user Wednesday, January 09, 2013 12:50:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MaryStillman Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 5:41:27 PM(UTC)
MaryStillman

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 1210 time(s) in 763 post(s)
It looks and sounds like the blade housing is slamming against the right hand side of the machine after you load the mat. Do you have the blade housing loaded correctly and tightened up?

I think you should definitely try to get some help from Customer Service if you can.

Mary
bernd1f577618 Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 10:36:17 AM(UTC)
bernd1f577618

Groups: Registered

I got it.

because it is very difficult for me, to write in English, I used google translation, I hope you can understand that.

The belt, which ensures that the blade moves from right to the left was too loose. I had to disassemble the device. I made only the white plastic from the center off. Then I made the right fairing off. Then I saw that the belt was sitting right on the motor pretty loose. I had to solve all the plug and unscrew the pcb block also, so I unscrew the bottom of the engine came from.

EDIT/ADD: And for the New Version of CCR i dont need to make a Firmware Update..

Edited by user Friday, January 11, 2013 10:40:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MaryStillman Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:47:27 PM(UTC)
MaryStillman

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 1210 time(s) in 763 post(s)
Originally Posted by: bernd1f577618 Go to Quoted Post
I got it.

because it is very difficult for me, to write in English, I used google translation, I hope you can understand that.

The belt, which ensures that the blade moves from right to the left was too loose. I had to disassemble the device. I made only the white plastic from the center off. Then I made the right fairing off. Then I saw that the belt was sitting right on the motor pretty loose. I had to solve all the plug and unscrew the pcb block also, so I unscrew the bottom of the engine came from.

EDIT/ADD: And for the New Version of CCR i dont need to make a Firmware Update..

It sounds like you fixed the mini. I hope that it is working for you now.

Mary