Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<34567>»
Heart2hand Offline
#121 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 4:08:27 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 544 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello Ladies...

Sherrie....I'm waiting on a few items to arrive...have their tracking numbers so it won't be long. Then I need to make tags...the card, and wrap...I'm off work today and will be hunting down some pretty paper to wrap your goodies in....

Marjorie....pretty tags....your partner is lucky to get those...I hope you feel better soon. It's no fun being sick at all. HUGS and prayers are with you.

CricutJunky....awesoe tags....love the colors....

Jess....Was there a SPECIFIC style of card we are to make our partner? thx

HUGs
rhonda

scrappinchic Offline
#122 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 5:10:33 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good morning!

Great tags! I may have to post mine! I hope thats okay partnerWink ! I am proud of them. I cut all the little hearts by handSneaky ! Trust me you can tell!

Hope and I have been chatting away in emails! We are getting to know each other well. I can't wait to see what she thinks of her goodies. I have some extra's for her alsoBigGrin . I didn't make her stuff completely Valentineish but with a hint of red!

Rhonda you are to make an Easel Card. I must admit these are so much fun to make and my favorite card at the moment.

I have an idea for an Easter swap like this! Its going to have days but it will be an open everything at once. Anyone up for another one when this one closes?

Anyone crafting today? I am going to practice coloring with my distress inks. I might even make a few more cards.

Have a great day! I'll be back with a picture of my tags.
Heart2hand Offline
#123 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 5:27:57 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Thanks Jess....I will have to look that up and see what it looks like....HUmmmmmmmm....as for another round....how many days will this one have in it? Depends on the PM we were discussing....lol..and the due date...so they will not be due at the same time....

I hope Sherrie likes all of her goodies too....It was fun to shop for her....

HUgs
rhonda

weagz Offline
#124 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 9:49:51 AM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Made all of my tags today and am hoping to get started on the card too. I'll see if I can do a sneaky peek of the tags...don't want to give too much away! Wink

I have notices that the last of the goodies I ordered for my partner, Denice, have shipped. Now I just have to wait for them to arrive. One did not give a DC# so I better not have to wait too long!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!
DeniseKenna Offline
#125 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 12:28:12 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
OOoOOOODrool Pretty tags! Got a few things ordered and purchased for my BeachBum friend! I could use some beach timeCool Seems like lots of friends spent Christmas break in Hawaii and I keep seeing photos of sunshine!

Can't wait for the kiddos to go back to school. They have hit the "bickering stage" of the break so I know they are ready.

cricutjunky Offline
#126 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 2:18:29 PM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Well got all but one gift all the rest are wrapped and ready to go, got my card done, found a video for a spinner easel card, I think that's what she called it, it'a a little different, but I think it turned out pretty.
Heart2hand Offline
#127 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 4:02:37 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello to all

Sherrie....I am hoping your items I purchased via internet will arrive this week....UGHHH...I am going to start on the card today....looks easy enough...lol. SAID no one ever....lol! Hopefully it turns out fairly descent. I hope you are enjoying the time with the grandbabies....I envy you....I miss mine terribly.

DeniseK....How long are you kids off on school break? I'd love to vacation in Hawaii too...how fun would that be. ONE DAY!!!! I hope you can find some peace and quiet soon.Laugh

I will probably be back on the LONNNNNNNNNG HOURS at work starting this week....so I will try to get on after 5pm....if not....be patient I will return....lol.

HUGS
rhonda
MarjorieLindley Offline
#128 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 9:07:26 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
OH cricutJunky your so quick. I have to wrap yet and finish the card. I practiced on a mini one last night from scrap paper I had. It is a little 3 inch one and came out cute. I think I will send that to my son. Anyways Did a lot of coloring last night so ready to design my card. THEN I will wrap if I quit buying stuff. Picked up another extra yesterday I JUST CAN"T HELP IT it was an awesome deal. ANd yOU will LUV IT. YAY. I couldn't believe it. I bought me one last week and it buggged me so much that I knew you would luv it so I went back on friday and got you one. Can't wait til you see it. YAY yippeee. Anyways back to designing the card.

I gotta go help an elderly lady with her house today. I do that every other sunday and guess what this is that other sunday. TEE HEE. she is so sweet but she is really weak. but she still does stairs but takes forever. TIny lady she will be 90 in march. Well talk to you all later.
cricutjunky Offline
#129 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 10:56:37 AM(UTC)
cricutjunky

DANG, well now I'm just tooo excited, I will have thought of "what could it be" running through my head all night!! Partner you are so sweet, and that you take care of a elderly lady in need is just AWESOME of you! What a blessing you are.
Beach_Bum Offline
#130 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 11:50:21 AM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Hi all... just checking in. Lots to do today since DH is working at hospital for few hours. It seems like that is the only time I can get housework done and not have him under my feet!

Have a fun Sunday !!!!

Ronnie
weagz Offline
#131 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 4:19:09 PM(UTC)
weagz

Finished making the card for my partner today! I really hope you like it! BigGrin

I am STILL waiting for a package to be delivered, expected by Tuesday, then I can get everything wrapped up and ready to go!

scrappinchic Offline
#132 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 5:02:13 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Evening ladies! I hope you all have enjoyed your weekend!

Big waves to ya Hope! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I took pictures of your tags but haven't uploaded them yet. I will in the morning! I am kicked back in the recliner and to lazy to get upGlare ! I am going shopping tomorrow to find some wrapping paper and ribbon to match the tags I made. If I can't, I have another ideaSneaky !

Have a great night!
DeniceB. Offline
#133 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 4:22:30 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 43 post(s)
Sounds like everyone had a busy, busy weekend!

Cricutjunky, a spinner easel card?!! I can't wait to see pictures of it!

Jess, I'd be up for another round! I've really enjoyed getting to know WEAGZ...she's a sweetheart of a partner.

Hi Wendy!!!! I made your card, but don't like it. Angry I'm going to start over at the end of the week, when I have a little bit more time. OMG...I just thought of the coolest card, I have to do some research on it though. LOL!

I'm feeling the stress drain from me as I speak...the kiddos go back to school today after being home for 18 days, and my hubby is on a plane headed NE for the week....is it wrong to be smiling?!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

cricutjunky Offline
#134 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 11:01:21 AM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Denice here is a sneak peak, it was easy to do, doesn't really spin much.

Lana, I can't wait!!
cricutjunky attached the following image(s):
IMG1516.jpg
 1 user thanked cricutjunky for this useful post.
DeniceB. on 1/8/2013(UTC)
HopeJones1 Offline
#135 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 12:41:23 PM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
HI everyone!

Happy Monday! Great sneak peak cricutjunky!Smile

DeniceB-I don't think it is wrong to be smiling when the kiddos go back to school....I even sometimes jump for joy....Laugh. I love the break from the routine of when they are off but then when cabin fever sets in and the bickering begins that is when school cannot start soon enough for me.

Hi ya partner Jess!Smile Hope you are having a marvelous Monday. I may join the Easter swap because I have to admit this has been fun to participate! Thanks for hosting!!

Hope
scrappinchic Offline
#136 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 4:59:32 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Glad to see there is interest in the Easter swap! I will be posting sign-ups towards the end of the month and closing on Feb. 2nd!

*Just a friendly reminder*.....these packages are due to their destination by Feb. 1st! No excuses! We start opening on the 1st!

Hope I am back with a picture of your tags! I hope you like them. Didnt find the kind of wrapping paper that I wanted today! So I will be heading back out later in the week.

Have a great night y'all!
File Attachment(s):
011.JPG (1,709kb) downloaded 12 time(s).
weagz Offline
#137 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 8:04:40 PM(UTC)
weagz

Love seeing everyone's tags! I was going to post a little peak of mine, but I can't find my camera Sad

STILL waiting on a package to be delivered! Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow and then I can get everything wrapped and ready to go.

MarjorieLindley Offline
#138 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 6:28:32 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

WHOO HOO Last item showed up yesterday. I am ready to wrap and roll. HA HA . Well wrap anyways. Got the card made just need to decorate it. OMG. That is the hardest part. GEESH. Well Off to figure this decorating thing out. HA HA. yayay. I even found a box that will hold everything WHOO HOOO.
HopeJones1 Offline
#139 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 7:12:54 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

BEAUTIFUL tags Jess!! All of you are just so talented in all these amazing tags! Seriously, I may need to redo my simple tags..yikes!

I have a couple more things to buy, then wrap and send the box on its way!

Have a great Tuesday everyone! Today we find out how much we will owe for braces...Scared

Hope
 1 user thanked HopeJones1 for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 1/8/2013(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#140 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 7:29:01 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Glad you liked your tags Hope! No need to re-do anything, I am sure yours are greatBigGrin ! I got a funny one for ya! After cutting all the hearts by hand because I didn't have a punch in the size I needed, I found one. While shopping yesterday, I found a fiskars punch for a buck! Go figure! Needless to say I will have it next time! I really didn't mind toughWink ! Oh, I got a star one alsoThumpUp !

I hope to go to the dollar tree today and find some paper that I wantSneaky ! I am going to hit up HL and M's since I didn't make it yesterday! I did find a few other things yesterday toughFlapper !

Have a great day!
cricutjunky Offline
#141 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 7:36:41 AM(UTC)
cricutjunky

UGH! I'm still waiting on one more thing, Darn it, it better hurry up!!!!!!!

See partner you passed me up! Can't wait to see my card too!! I am redoing my scrap room so I can put shelves on the walls to display all my lovely things my friends have made me, hauling everything upstairs is no fun though Glare
weagz Offline
#142 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 3:01:34 PM(UTC)
weagz

I checked the status of the last package I am waiting for and it is scheduled to be delivered today - finally!

I found my camera so I can give you a sneaky peak of the tags I made! I love seeing the tags everyone else has made! Such creativity.

enjoy your evening everyone and a shout out to my partner Denice!

2 users thanked weagz for this useful post.
DeniceB. on 1/8/2013(UTC), Beach_Bum on 1/14/2013(UTC)
cricutjunky Offline
#143 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 10:00:52 PM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Weagz love the tag, that heart button is adorable!.

I went to Joann's today and they had cute stuff on clearance, They even had a set of tinkerbell stamps normally 15.00 for 3.97, just a heads up incase you want to check your Joann's if you have one.

Hope everyone is staying warm, it's cold here, well for me anyway, I'm sure some of you are colder, but I'm a Cali girl and I like it WARM!!
DeniceB. Offline
#144 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 10:29:26 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 43 post(s)
Originally Posted by: weagz Go to Quoted Post
I checked the status of the last package I am waiting for and it is scheduled to be delivered today - finally!

I found my camera so I can give you a sneaky peak of the tags I made! I love seeing the tags everyone else has made! Such creativity.

enjoy your evening everyone and a shout out to my partner Denice!

Awwww....LOVE Love the sneak peak Wendy!

Such awesome tags by everyone! The spinner easel card looks soooooo cool...I can't wait to see pictures of the entire card.

I'm still working on WEAGZ's card...it's coming along great and I learned a new technique making it. It's not a new technique...it's just new to me.

Sounds like everyone is finishing up on their shopping!
It'll be the 1swt before we know it.

scrappinchic Offline
#145 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:02:42 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning partner! I see you on bright and early! Fingers crossed I get some packages in the mail today! I would like to start wrapping!

I hope yall have a great day!
HopeJones1 Offline
#146 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:11:06 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Good Morning all!

Hi ya partner Jess! Glad to hear you found some awesome deals on punches. I love punches and dies....OH MY!Laugh I finished your card and redid some of the tags to match the card. There may have been punches involved....Sneaky

Weagz-love the tags!! Great job!

Cricutjunky-thanks for the tip on Joanns. I just may need to swing by there! Also, great idea on putting up a shelf to display all the goodies you get.BigGrin

Well we found out that one of our DD gets her braces(top only) on next week....and there goes $1100. Our other DD has to get some teeth pulled because if you saw the x-ray alot of permanent teeth were coming in sideways not up.Huh So we come back in 6 months and go from there but her braces(will be top & bottom) will cost close to $2500(that is our part after insurance). I need to win the lottery but first I need to start playing.Laugh

Hope you all have a crafty day! We are expecting rain and possibly some snow later today thru tomorrow. Smile
MarjorieLindley Offline
#147 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 1:02:18 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

luving all the tags. Thanks for sharing. I luv them all. Its snowy, blowy here today. We are finally getting snow but not enough for the businesses. Sad.

Anyways I got my card together and just about done. I will finish the final touches tonight. Then I need to attach tags and wrap. So not sure how everyone is doing this since we are doing 1 to 14 so we number 1 for the first one to open correct. The xmas one got me all confused. So just want to make sure before numbering them. BigGrin

Anyways I am getting there and I have a box for shipping. I am so excited. HOw awesome. An easter one sounds great. How many days for that one??

Marjorie
cricutjunky Offline
#148 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 1:26:46 PM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Oh boy partner good question, I may need to go and redo my tags, I think your right about the numbering, I think the first gift should be number 14 and we work our way down to Feb 14, which would actually be present number one, is the correct Jess? you may have already answered this, I'm gonna go and double check don't want to mess this up.

Yup just checked day 1 is the last gift! gotta go redo my numbers.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 09, 2013 1:35:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic Offline
#149 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 1:47:24 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Yes my original thought was to use these a way to count down. Start with 14 and work your way down. If you have numbered them differently that is fine. Just besure to let your partner know. No need to redo anythingBigGrin !

Hope I am with you on the braces. My middle son has to have them and have some teeth removed also. His mouth is so over crowded. Dental work so not easy on the pocketbook but we do what we have tooGlare. He is so afraid of the dentist! He had a bad experience once and it terrified him so bad. My oldest son was in the back so he heard how they talked to him. I should have done something but I didn'tCrying . Now he thinks all dentist are mean.

Well off to make some BBQ! I'll pop in later!

Edited by user Wednesday, January 09, 2013 1:55:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MarjorieLindley Offline
#150 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 2:38:31 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

cricut junky you don't have to redo. Just tell me which one is first and I will work my way up or down which ever the case may be. LOL. I will work on my numbering tonight and will specify which is first and which is last. Easiest in my book. LOL. The surprise is of course LAST. yay.