Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Christina.Carnahan5ebfa3bf Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 5:10:33 PM(UTC)
Christina.Carnahan5ebfa3bf

Groups: Registered

I am new to Cricut and have an Expression 2. I downloaded Cricut Craft Room and bought WildCard digitally thinking it would be easier. After watching a few YouTube videos I tried to make a card. In the YouTube videos, the lady used the "fit to page" function for the envelope and used that measurement throughout the rest of the pieces for the card. In CCR, there is no "fit to page" function. I manually resized an envelope to fit the whole page, and it ended up being 7.5 inches. When I used that number for the lining of the card, it was way too big. Is there a way to figure out what number to use to keep all of the pieces of the card in proportion with the other? I am so lost. Any information would be fabulous. Thanks in advance!

Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 6:34:19 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7601 time(s) in 3545 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Christina.Carnahan5ebfa3bf Go to Quoted Post
I am new to Cricut and have an Expression 2. I downloaded Cricut Craft Room and bought WildCard digitally thinking it would be easier. After watching a few YouTube videos I tried to make a card. In the YouTube videos, the lady used the "fit to page" function for the envelope and used that measurement throughout the rest of the pieces for the card. In CCR, there is no "fit to page" function. I manually resized an envelope to fit the whole page, and it ended up being 7.5 inches. When I used that number for the lining of the card, it was way too big. Is there a way to figure out what number to use to keep all of the pieces of the card in proportion with the other? I am so lost. Any information would be fabulous. Thanks in advance!

The lovely MamaC from Carolyn's Creative Corner prepared a chart that lists the envelope and corresponding card sizes that will fit on the 12x12 mat. Here's the link to her blog post: http://cccscraproom.blogspot.co...ld-card-measurement.html

You may have to make the measurement a smidgeon smaller as CCR can't cut past the yellow border on the mat. Zoom your mat in when you're placing the image. If it touches the yellow border anywhere it probably won't cut.