Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<23456>»
EvelynRobinson1 Offline
#91 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 6:43:58 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson1

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Ok -- JCI. I didn't put my wishes down so am doing it now:
1. Tilda with a Little Dove
2. Lace rose with flourishes (Cheery Lynn)
3. Memory Box Frosty Border
4. Memory Box Amana Circle
5. Doctor Edwin
6. Nurse Tilda
7. Grand Madison Door Poppy Stamp Dies
8. Edwin with Butterfly
9. Running Tilda
10. Large Butterfly

Evelyn
heaven4333 Offline
#92 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 7:15:04 PM(UTC)
heaven4333

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Hey good to see you on here partner,
I'll get busy shopping right now.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
M&KGrandma Offline
#93 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 8:28:41 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Hello all my sweet friends!!!
Rebecca, Great story!!! Oh my gosh, I would have peed my pants!!!! LOL!!! If I were you OR the girls!!! hahaha!!!!!
We've been really busy finishing up last minute stuff. One more store tomorrow and I'll be done. I decided to get Smash Books and things to go with them for my nieces daughter and her new step sister! They are both 11 and I hope they'll like it. I know my niece will be mad that I bought something for Gabrielle, too, but as far as I'm concerned, they are BOTH now my nieces... I can't help it if the other side doesn't feel that way! I'm not going to treat them differently... am I wrong? Or should I do something "extra" for my niece????? Yikes!
I baked Peanut Butter Blossoms tonight for Bill, they are his favorites! I'll do a little more tomorrow, but Randi and her sister baked already and gave me some, so I think it'll be fine!
I'm not sure if I'll be on much until after Christmas, so I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and thank you for being such great friends all year!!!! Have fun and be safe!!!
Hugs,
Teri
grandmaJ Offline
#94 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 5:38:09 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 734 time(s) in 610 post(s)
Good Morning Maggie Sisters! And a very Merry Christmas Eve EVE!!

Rebecca, that is hilarious!!!! I especially like the way they are telling you there is someone outside their door and you tell them to 'come to your room'! HAHAHAHA!!!!! Great story to start the day, thanks for sharing it with us!!

I think, my wrapping is done except the one gift I have to buy yet and one other one! I spent the morning yesterday wrapping the grandkids gifts. I was gonna cut back on them this year but guess that didn't really happen!!

Lana, sounds like you are gonna have a busy couple of days, but how nice that the company all comes to you and you can stay home! I have forgot (no surprise there!) did you have any theme or color requests for your bag? Hope you and your family all have a blessed Christmas!!

I am heading to church this morning, but probably not lunch with the family today as dh has promised to take me to our favorite chinese restraunt later today!! Yummy!!!!

Have a great day everyone! Hope you are spending it with family and friends nearby!
missstamper Offline
#95 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 6:33:18 AM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 394 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Hope y'all are having a great last few days before Christmas!
M&KGrandma Offline
#96 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 10:15:38 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Afternoon my Maggie friends!!!
Bill went off to a turkey shoot so I had "most" of the morning! My sister in law came over for me to make her "travel" card for my niece! Talk about a fast job!!!!! Tracy, I want to thank you soooo much for the stamped images, it worked out so cute!!!! My sister in law loved it, so that was nice!!! She can be pretty picky even if someone else is doing the work for her!! LOL!
Anyway, thought I'd show you what I came up with for it!

The itinerary tag pulls out and will be filled in by her hubby!:

The back. Anna Marie found the cool cruise ship at Archivers!:

Again, have a very Merry Christmas!!!
And again, thank you, Tracy!!!!
Hugs,
Teri
 1 user thanked M&KGrandma for this useful post.
Beach_Bum on 12/25/2012(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#97 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 5:20:07 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Teri~ I really did almost pee my pants! It was so funny, I kept having to move the phone away from my face so that I wouldn't laugh into the phone...Great card! I love that Maggie. You did a great job. I think that you did the right thing buying for both the girls. We have a large family and several "step" nieces. My daughter is a "step" on my husband's side and they treat her terribly and it's so sad and unnecessary! I always think to myself ...how would they feel if the had a child that was a step! It's not so fun to see your own child treated differently by others!

Janice~ We love playing pranks on each other and it was just too good not to share. I even posted it on my facebook! I've finished up all of my wrapping and getting ready for Santa. This is the first year that I won't have to wrap on Christmas! I even pre-filled the stockings. I have 2 sets so one is on the mantle and the other is in the closet all full and ready to replace the others on Christmas Eve!

Hi to all the other Maggie Sisters~ Hope you are all having a great week. Evelyn, good to see you back on!

Ladies, I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas filled with blessings of peace, joy, love and happiness. Have a very Happy New Year filled with health and bountiful blessings! God bless you all

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#98 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 1:51:41 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Merry Christmas to all my maggie sisters. I hope you all are having a blessed day!

Teri that card is amazing! Love it!

Big waves to my sis, Rebecca!

1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
Beach_Bum on 12/25/2012(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#99 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 5:07:42 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Waving right back atcha, Jess!!!

Merry Christmas Maggie Sisters~ Hope you are all enjoying your day! We had a great morning. DH has to work on Christmas so we do lunch and he usually leaves about 2pm. It's storming here and the kids are all enjoying their goodies and gifts. It's all over except the clean up Glare FlapperGlare Flapper I'll be getting started on that soon and then I'm going to treat myself to a nice glass of wine in front of the fire!

Looking forward to getting started swapping again

~Rebecca
Beach_Bum Offline
#100 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 8:18:09 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Just checking in.....

Laura Hunter.... I see that you are from the DFW area.... and you got a white Christmas. I hope if you had to travel, you were safe and return home safe too! Merry Christmas.

Here in Kansas, we were forecasted for snow today, but we got lots of wind.. big wind! DH was on call for hospital so he was in and out all day, I'm thankful we didn't have messy roads.

I hope all my Maggie Sisters had a wonderful and fun Christmas!

Ronnie Cool
grandmaJ Offline
#101 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:47:39 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters!!

Teri, that card is awesome!! Such a good idea too!!

We had a wonderful Christmas and I hope all of you did too!

Lana, how was your Christmas? Full of fun, laughter and great memories I hope!
EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#102 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 5:17:26 AM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 96 post(s)
Big wave to my partner heaven4333 and hope she had a great Christmas. Looking forward to a wonderful New Year with good health and lots of happiness.

Evelyn
craftymomof2 Offline
#103 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:24:49 AM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 84 post(s)
Good Morning, Janice!! We had a wonderful Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful one too! DD has had strep throat and possibly the flu but she has been a trooper. We are getting cold weather again. Yesterday, it was cold and raining. Tonight, possible sleet. I didn't get any craft items but DH and I bought each other an IPad. I finally wore him down. Now I can post on CMB even when I'm away from the desktop.

I will like any type of theme and color scheme for my bag.

Hugs, LanaBigGrin
M&KGrandma Offline
#104 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:35:30 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning Maggie girls!! I hope you all had a happy and peaceful Christmas! Ours was wonderful, the kids had such a good time and everyone was very relaxed! I got a darling necklace from Matthew and Kaitlyn, it's a round disc with Matthews name engraved along the bottom and a heart in the middle. Then there is a smaller disc with Kaitlyn's name along the bottom and a hole in the middle where the heart shows through. Oh my gosh, I almost died, it means the world to me! I cried of course!!!! LOL!!! All the kids went together and bought me a KindleFire, too! I was so surprised! Now to figure out how to use it!! LOL!!!! And my daughter bought me a ton of Lush products, mmmm, they smell so yummy!!! She knows I won't spend the money on them, so it's a special treat!!! haha!
I did all my running this morning so I can hunker in for the big snowstorm. Blechhhhh! I am ready for Spring and Summer!!! I need to make the bed and throw a load of laundry in, but decided to hop on here first!!! I do believe I am going to color today!!!! Randi has off, so no kids and it's oh, so quiet in here!!!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs,
Teri
trvkladd Offline
#105 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 9:44:49 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Good morning Maggie Sisters~ Sounds like everyone is in for a bad weather/snow day. The forecast is for snow here too. I was going to go out and hit up some after Christmas sales...some really good deals out there but decided to stay in and craft. I'm still a little bluesy that I don't get to go to FL today. I'm having car troubles. Crying Was really looking forward to being able to spend time with Traci and do some crafting together. I got NOTHING for Christmas....LOL Laugh well, a few small things. I told everyone to wait till SU has their Saleabration and then they could all get me things off my wishlist. Traci is selling now so she's keeping track of what I want Laugh Flapper LOL ...I'm going to be so excited when I get all my new stamps and punches! Sounds like everyone had a great time with their families! That's awesome. I'm off to check out a few other threads.

Jess~ I'm going to be getting started on your bag today or tomorrow. Let me know if you have anything specific that you want me to do! I can't wait to get started.

Have a very crafty day, ladies

~Rebecca
grandmaJ Offline
#106 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 5:34:43 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Hello everyone! You talk about wasting away a day!! I played with Joey most of the morning and since Kim ended up being off this afternoon and took him home, I napped from 1 till 3:30 or so! Then we went and washed the salty schmuck off my truck, gassed it up, picked up Steak and Shake for supper and came home. Now I am refreshed and....it's dark and time to watch tv! We head to Champaign for a vet appointment tomorrow morning. Hope the roads are good and the eye report is even better! Maybe we can get a longer stretch of not having to go over there!! And....maybe they will clip her flap (graft) and she will regain a little of her eye site! That would be just awesome but I am trying to not get my hopes up too high.

Rebecca, sorry to hear your trip got cancelled. That has to be such a let down for you. When is your birthday? How handy having Traci keep your bday wishlist for SU stuff!!Drool It's kind of a win-win for both of you!!

Teri, did you enjoy the quiet day? I got to get back in the mood for crafting. I lost my mojo with my holiday spirit and any ambition I had for anything!! Maybe if I could get my scraproom cleaned it would help!! Still full of Christmas gifts for the other 2 grandkids so until they get here and we find time to have our Christmas with them, the room is gonna stay like it is!

Lana, glad to hear you had a good Christmas. Gonna send you a pm!

Gayle, when do you head to GA? Are you not going to FL this winter or is that later? I love winter but am starting to wish we could go somewhere for a while!!

Have a great evening Maggie Sisters!

grandmaJ Offline
#107 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 5:35:46 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Oh, forgot to tell you all....Kim renewed my Magnolia INK magazine for another year for part of my Christmas present!!Drool Drool Drool
Beach_Bum Offline
#108 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 6:04:10 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Looks like most of my wonderful Maggie sisters are in for some snow! We were forecasted here for Christmas day and it all went south of us. We had some very high winds and a lot of the area lost power.... so... DH smoked the turkey on the smoker and I did our dressing and all the sides on the propane grill! Our neighbors came over and he smoked their ham and turkey on the smoker too! I am thankful we had lots of wood for it and an extra bottle of propane for the grill.

I am a stampin up demonstrator and look forward to saleabration each year along with the spring catalog. I sat here today and placed all my orders for my demo products and cannot wait for them to get here! The ladies in our area have big parties during this time of the year and several groups will do more than one party just to get the free goodies!

All in all looks like everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday.... myself included.... DH is sending me on a scrapbooking cruise in February..... look out sun and sand... here I come! I am not a cold weather person at all!

Have a fun night all.....

smooches to all.... and if anyone has to travel, please be careful and think.... do you really need to go?

Beach Bum Cool
M&KGrandma Offline
#109 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 6:20:12 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good evening Maggie girls!
Janice, I did enjoy the quiet day! Sad to say that I didn't get a lot done, though!!!! Washed clothes, changed the linens on our bed, dishes, a little nappy around 3 that lasted until almost 5:30!!! Yikes! I was sleepy from all the holiday craziness though!!Flapper
Pulled out some images to color... stared at them for a bit and that's when i went to lie down!!Oh well. Both kids will be here tomorrow and I know they'll want to be playing with their new things, so I'll play then!!
Thank goodness we did not get hit with the snow as hard as they were predicting!!!! It IS a lot of snow, but not the blizzard like conditions we were being prepped for! I think our weather people were so excited about something different happening that they went a tad overboard!!LOL
Gayle... I want to order your goodies, but I need some ideas!!!! Get that list posted, girlfriend!!! LOL! (says the chick who just today posted hers!!)
I'm freezing here tonight, so I think a nice warm bath sounds just wonderful!!!
Have a great evening!!!
Hugs,
Teri
grandmaJ Offline
#110 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 7:24:31 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

KEEP THAT SNOW AWAY FROM ME UNTIL AFTER MY DS GETS HERE FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craftymomof2 Offline
#111 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 1:02:53 AM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Good Morning, Ladies!!! Try to stay warm ! It is in the 20s here today, but we don' t get the snow here very often.

Janice, I sent you a pm. Hope you have a safe and good trip to the vet today. I want to start on your bag.

Ladies, stay warm and safe today!

Hugs, Lana
scrappinchic Offline
#112 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 4:23:54 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning! I hope you all had a better nights sleep then I did! My dad woke us up, because a pipe busted under the house and water was coming out of his AC vent in his bathroom. So not good! So he is going to get a plumber out here later! If its not one thing, its another!

Rebecca sounds like you are going to have alot of new crafty goodies! I haven't order any SU in along time! I need to see whats new. I hope to get started on your bag soon. I need to do some shopping first. I did color your image yesterdayBigGrin ! She came out ok! I used my copics but I still think I like my prismacolor pencils better! I need a copic class and thats all there is too! I am just not one of the lucky ones that copics come natural tooGlare ! Oh well! There not for everybody! Ill keep trying though!

When does the SU saleabration sale start? When does the new catalog come out?

GrandmaJ praying for you a safe trip today and a good report on bitsy!

Hope yall have a craft happy day!

grandmaJ Offline
#113 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 5:07:01 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters!
Jess, hope the pipe gets fixed and there isn't too big of a mess! yuk! I never slept good either last night. Kept having nightmares. Must of been the chili from steak and shake for supper!! Bitsy woke me up to go out at a little before 1am and I was so glad she did cause that nightmare was a scary one!!

Lana, hope dd is feeling better soon! Gonna go check out your MQ today-figuring how I want to do your bag!! Gotta look and see if you have a blog too! Might get some ideas from there if you do!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
1CoolMom Offline
#114 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 6:12:23 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Good morning, Maggie sisters. I am enjoying a few days completely by myself: DH and DS headed to GA to start working on the house and the girls went home with their grandma on Christmas day. I took down the Christmas trees and crafted for hours last night. Today, we have a vet appointment with Beaux then I am going to the mall Sad to get Madelyn's phone programmed after that the day is all mine for more time in the craftroom.

craftymomof2 Offline
#115 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 9:13:01 AM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Good Morning Ladies! Janice, no I haven't started a blog yet. I want to, just need to find out how to start it up. My taste has always been more pastels, I love pink. Since being on this CMB and swapping, I have really started branching out w/ different color combos. My style is vintage/ shabby chic I guess. I like birds, butterflies, and flowers also. Hope that helps you to get some ideas.

I hope the vet visit for Bitsy has gone well. Stay safe on your trip. We are going to Dr. for DD at 1pm. She is a little better this am but just feel better taking her in.

Hugs, LanaBigGrin
heaven4333 Offline
#116 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:46:59 AM(UTC)
heaven4333

Oh no I hate plumbing problems, their the pits!

I was supposed to be in Ia city today with dh to meet his
specialist but have been down with severe pain in my neck and
back, they have me on some heavy duty meds and are planning to
do 3 MRI's to see what's up, I am hoping they can get me in before
the new year since we've met our deductible for this year, it would save
me at least $300 if they can fit me in.
So I am hanging out in my recliner with hot packs and my books.

I have ordered 2 nice items for my pardner BigGrin but haven't felt up
to crafting the bag yet, but never fear I will asap. Our Christmas was lovely,
hope you all had a nice day too....
and Happy New Year as wellWoot Wub
heaven4333 Offline
#117 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:48:59 AM(UTC)
heaven4333

Originally Posted by: jrobinson15722c73795 Go to Quoted Post
Big wave to my partner heaven4333 and hope she had a great Christmas. Looking forward to a wonderful New Year with good health and lots of happiness.

Evelyn

Thanks Evelyn,
our Christmas eve was nice but our whole family won't be together until
the 30th as my dd's had to work. Bill was able to assist as one Mass on Christmas
morning tho it hurt him, it meant allot to him to do so. He's a fighter!
scrappinchic Offline
#118 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 6:39:39 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Kathy continued prayers coming your way for you and DH. I hope you feel better soon.

Rebecca I went shopping for your bag and some decorating goodies tonight! I hope to get started tomorrow. I hope to place an order for your stamp too.

BluegrassBug Offline
#119 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 8:07:55 PM(UTC)
BluegrassBug

Was thanked: 357 time(s) in 284 post(s)
Hi, everyone!!! Love the suitcase itenary you did, Teri..you are so talented!
Well, Janice I had hoped to get on the road in the a.m. but my car is still in the garage and won't be ready til tomorrow p.m. so hope to leave then or at least Sat.
grandmaJ Offline
#120 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 4:40:38 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters! Happy 'last Friday of 2012'!

My ds and his family are on their way here! They stopped just inside NE last night at about 11:30 for the night. I will have to figure what time they should get here, but it won't be till evening I am sure. Gonna be a long day of waiting!!

Gayle, when you go, have a safe trip and enjoy your visit!!

Bitsy had a great appointment yesterday! The main dr is pretty sure she can see a little bit, and they put her on a drop to get rid of some of the scar tissue and they think that will further improve her vision! WhooHOOOOO! We were very releived! They didn't snip her flap yet though as they want it to continue to supply blood to the grapht for now. We don't go back till late February as long as things keep going well! Yeah!!!!!

Lana, is dd feeling better now? Did the dr put her on an antibiotc or anythng? Thanks for the info on some of your likes! That will help when I start your bag!!

Jess, did you give dd anymore furniture for the dollhouse for Christmas? I was just thinking about that dollhouse!

Have a great day everyone. Joey will be here and between him, and getting things ready for the kids visit, I may not get back too often to check in today!