Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

GypsyRoe Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 1:48:39 PM(UTC)
GypsyRoe

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 3196 time(s) in 1367 post(s)

Can we do this yet; move our Gypsy Linked cartridges over to CCR? If not when are we going to be able to do this?

Inserting multiple cartridges into my machines are not being recognized, so I can not use CCR when I have projects using more then two cartridges in my designs!

ScrappinNanaK Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 1:58:49 PM(UTC)
ScrappinNanaK

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 387 time(s) in 194 post(s)
I hope soon myself
GypsyRoe Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 3:46:08 PM(UTC)
GypsyRoe

United States

Me too!

I posted in another area, but no one from PC answered....so I thought I would take my chances here!
Cricut Tanja Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 5:40:19 PM(UTC)
Cricut Tanja

Groups: Registered, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 18 post(s)
[quote=GypsyRose;1625528]Can we do this yet; move our Gypsy Linked cartridges over to CCR? If not when are we going to be able to do this?

Inserting multiple cartridges into my machines are not being recognized, so I can not use CCR when I have projects using more then two cartridges in my designs!

[/quote

The linking for Gypsy to Craft Room is not available yet. If you are having cartridges that are not being read by your machine please give us a call at Customer Support. You machine may not be 100% up to date,

CricutTanja

GypsyRoe Offline
#5 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 11:00:38 PM(UTC)
GypsyRoe

United States

Originally Posted by: Cricut Tanja Go to Quoted Post
[quote=GypsyRose;1625528]Can we do this yet; move our Gypsy Linked cartridges over to CCR? If not when are we going to be able to do this?

[/quote

The linking for Gypsy to Craft Room is not available yet. If you are having cartridges that are not being read by your machine please give us a call at Customer Support. You machine may not be 100% up to date,

CricutTanja

When will we be able to move our linked cartridges to CCR? Are they close to letting us do this? Just looking for a little glimmer of hope, because we’ve been waiting a long time for this to happen. If you don't know, please find out for us. TIA.

I was going to check for updates on my Imagine machine, but I forgot to do that! Thanks, I'll do that now.

GypsyRoe Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 12:22:26 AM(UTC)
GypsyRoe

United States

During the update, there was a problem updating. Pictures included at the bottom of my post.

After I updated my Imagine machine I did some single cuts using just my Imagine machine, no CCR and it cut fine, but the cut markings were off at the top of every image I tested, even after aligning everything they were still off! Picture below.

While testing my CCR project(12 cartridges), it accepted my 6 Imagine cartridges and on the third regular cartridge it would not accept. The screen that says missing cartridge stayed up. After trying to reinsert that cartridge my Imagine machine shut down and restarted itself!

I logged off everything restarted my computer, Imagine machine and CCR and it accepted all 6 Imagine cartridges and it wouldn’t accept any regular cartridges!

My cuts are off, even after aligning.
pvg102067b6a027 Offline
#7 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 2:21:28 PM(UTC)
pvg102067b6a027

You can adjust how your Imagine cuts if you get into the Advanced Calibration settings. To get to that, go to Settings, and click on Blade. Hold the button on the top left (above the Menu button) while you click Start Calibration. That should take you to the advanced calibration area where you UNcheck the lower of the two "Auto" items on the top of the screen. Down on the bottom of the screen, you can then change the offset amount and get it to align correctly.

I found this info (and used it to fix how my Imagine cut things out) on YouTube at: "Episode 3 - Advanced Calibration Cricut Imagine" by morethanfavors. She uploaded it on September 23, 2010. The advanced calibration information starts at about 2:52. Good luck.