Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<2345>
christineramey8b61e521 Offline
#91 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:27:08 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Hi everyone. . .I've finally been able to get Sketch one done. . .here is my link for it. Oh by the way, you must check out my new blog. I have been fed up with blogger and google for a while now and finally decided to switch over to Wordpress. So if you have been on my old blog you will notice that and this is what's going on with my blog. If I could move away from Google Chrome I would. I totally believe that Google Chrome is my biggest problems. However, because of my settings on my computer, which neither my father nor can I figure out how it should be set to use Firefox. . .I would have switch a while ago. So enjoy the new blog. I'm loving wordpress compared to blogger.

If you've ever thought about switching I'd say go for it. Love it! They are so helpful over there to boot.

Here's my link and enjoy: http://things4me2love.ne...st-wishes-birthday-card/

NanaDonna: Love your embellishments card. . .with the gingermen and different holiday ornaments. Very cute. Love it.

Raquel. Your tags are gorgeous. I love them all. :) Great job everyone if I've missed you.

AccrosthePond: Love your tag card. Great idea. :)
 2 users thanked christineramey8b61e521 for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 12/12/2012(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 12/13/2012(UTC)
Nancy J. Offline
#92 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:05:28 AM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 71 post(s)
My my all have been very busy making cards and tags... all so very pretty...

Britishgirl: very cute birthday card with your grandsons... and boy are they handsome little fellows. Love the mouse on your next card so very cute.

Raq: very cute tags... love the swirls and all the bling.

Bingolady: great cards for sketch 3 and 4... love the bows and embossing.

NanaDonna: cute Christmas cards for sketches 3 and 4. nice base full of flowers

I have been busy like all the rest of you through this holiday season... my daughter called and wanted me to do a project for her for 8 office cubicles... she was assign 9 ladies dancing from the 12 days of Christmas... I did take a picture of two of the 9 ladies with snowflake skirts with bows over them... hope you can see them with all the stuff in the back ground. I also made a very large sign with the letter 9 which was white with a gold poster board background and had letters spelling out Ladies Dancing... the 9 was 20 inches tall but I didn't get a picture of it...

I added the 9 sign also ... (daughter sent me a pic from her phone so it isn't a good pic.)

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2012 2:05:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nancy J. attached the following image(s):
IMG_0476.gif
IMG_0478a.gif
ladies-dancing-sign.gif
 1 user thanked Nancy J. for this useful post.
DeeScraps on 12/17/2012(UTC)
Nancy J. Offline
#93 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:12:50 AM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Here are two of my money/gift card holders I made ... oh these were so very easy to make..

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:16:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

gift-card-holder.gif
inside-gift-card-holder.gif
SandyPalmer Offline
#94 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:53:36 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Christineramey, very nice looking new blog! I really like your best wishes card too!

Carrottop, great job on your 9 Ladies Dancing! Oh, very nice job on your gift card tags as well! I know all of these projects for Christmas sure keeps everyone busy!

Here is a stretch on sketch 4! It's another card I made for the 25 Days of Christmas! (Day 12)! Today's freebie is the Santa at My Paper Crafting!
SandyPalmer attached the following image(s):
00502.jpg
 1 user thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
Nancy J. Offline
#95 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:54:18 AM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Well I did say I was done with my Christmas cards...but.......... a friend came over and picked out the ones she wanted so now I need to make more. And the deadline is coming up soon to sent them out....Here are 5 more cards...
Christmas-card-1.gif
Christmas-card-2.gif
Christmas-card-3.gif
Christmas-card-4.gif
Christmas-card-5.gif
Nancy J. Offline
#96 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:58:23 AM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Sandy: Just love your Christmas card... love the layering and that Santa is so cute...

Edited by user Friday, December 14, 2012 11:23:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AcrossThePond Offline
#97 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 10:11:30 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello everyone, been a busy bee these last couple of days and still a few more to come I think!!
Here are 2 shaped cards I have to add a couple of snow flakes to them I have just realizedBlushing Blushing but you get the jist of what they look like. The toppers were bought 2 years ago at a closing down sale, they are so cute. They are pyrimaged. She finds it hard to find things with their names on, I think you can see why!
The card blank is 5x7 and the red snow paper came with the topper.

Sue

Here is a close up of the topper.
AcrossThePond Offline
#98 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 10:16:39 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

I am on a roll here.
These are two cards I made using #1 sketch, they are for 2 girls in work to give to their mums. They don't see each other so they won't know they are the same.
These are large A4 cards (5 3/4 x 8 ).

Sue

and this is the other

AcrossThePond Offline
#99 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 10:19:27 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

This one is just to share. I made it for my friend to give her hubby. Quite well out there I think for me!!

Sue

I used Home Decor on this one.
AcrossThePond Offline
#100 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 10:28:26 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Christiner - Cute Best Wishes card, love all the glittery touches.

Carrottop50 - I just LOVE your idea for 9 ladies dancing. Great gift card holders and fab set of 5 more Christmas cards, I have friends like that last minute in ordering cards! I should say no but I can'tHuh Huh

Sandy - Love your jolly Santa with his coloured shirt, too cute.

Sue.
#101 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 11:49:56 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Thanks everyone for your comments on my Best Wishes card.

Sandy[/size]: Love your Santa card but especially love the plaid paper in the background really helps to make everything so eye appealing. :)

Carrottop: You certainly have been a very busy girl lately making so many wonderful card. I particularly love the mittens card and what a great idea and use for the envelopes to make gift card holders out of. I'll have to remember that one for next Christmas. Don't know why I didn't think of that for my mom who needed some. What size did you make your envelopes out of for your gift card holders? I was just curious. Thanks.

AccrossthePond: You've done it again. . .great cards. Love the Santa's and their classy cars. Too cute. I also love the nice touch you did with using the word Mum instead of Mom for your sentiment. It really helped to tie everything in together with the flowers on the front of the card. Also, I loved your Anniversary card. That was pretty clever on that one. :)

[size=9]
Great job everyone!
 1 user thanked christineramey8b61e521 for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 12/13/2012(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#102 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 1:25:58 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 905 time(s) in 576 post(s)
Hi Ladies!
If you are like me....we are all running around like CRAZY getting ready for the holidays and feeling like we are getting nowhere...right!?? So, I deserve a break from all this craziness and locking myself in my craftroom and finishing my sketches for these two weeks.

My Sketch #3 Card in the Ad Colors:

Sorry no Cricut
Embossing - "Snowflakes" CB folder
Snowman - Cut from a gift tag
Sentiment - Cloth Ribbon

TFL!!BigGrin

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2012 1:39:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nancy J. Offline
#103 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 2:13:32 PM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Sue: Love, love, love those Christmas cards with the cars!!!! very nice anniversary card and great gift bag!!! I say you have been very busy too.

Turtlebug: Great Christmas card ... love the paper and the snowman.
 2 users thanked Nancy J. for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 12/12/2012(UTC), AcrossThePond on 12/13/2012(UTC)
SandyPalmer Offline
#104 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 2:21:49 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Carrottop, Great set of Christmas cards from you! I had to laugh, I thought I was done making Christmas cards too! Low and behold, I received another Christmas card and I forgot to send that person one! I did make two extra Christmas cards thinking they would be for next years head start, huh, lol! Then my son got a Christmas card from his son to be MIL! Well, now she needs a Christmas card from him so I had to make another card really quick! Will it ever end, LOL!

Sue, I am so in love with both of those Christmas cards! To bad my name isn't on one of them! Flapper I just LOVE THEM!!! Beautiful cards you had to make for the other people!

Turtlebug, I have to say, that is one really cute snowman card!

2 users thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
BingoLady Offline
#105 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 4:00:41 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 913 time(s) in 614 post(s)
Christine, I'm so glad I finally got to see your card without any trouble,and it
came out very nice the colors so bright and the decor so nice.

Carrottop, wow you have been a little buzy bee making all the wonderful decortions,
and your cards are wonderful.

Sandy, love that Santa it come very nice, of cource they are always so nice.

Sue , oh my love those toppers they all came out so pretty.

Turtlebug, wonderful #3 like the snowman paper.

2 users thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
Nancy J. Offline
#106 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:19:30 PM(UTC)
Nancy J.

I am reposting this for Christineramey or anyone else that would like to make a gift card/money holder... I posted all the info you need to know on my blog. I have never done this before so hope it all makes sense. But if it doesn't please let me know so I can correct it.
gift-card-holder.gif
♥ Raquel ♥ on 12/13/2012(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#107 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:05:21 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 905 time(s) in 576 post(s)
YAY!! Have all my sketch cards done!! Now I have to make some toppers for bags of candy my DD is fixing up for her co-wokers.
Again, no Cricut, but I did use my Cricut on 2 of the 4 sketchesBigGrinBigGrinBigGrin!! I also, flipped this sketch to accmmodate the long image.

My Sketch Card #4:

Fern - MS Punch, I lightly misted fern cuts with Gold Pearl Mist
Image & Sentiment - I downloaded from free downloads I saw in my Nov./Dec. issue of PaperCrafts magazine. I added embroidery thread to the ribbon image and red gems to the berries.
Top Corners - Fiskar Punch
Green BG Paper - "All Seasons" Recollections Stack
TFL!!BigGrin

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:13:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AcrossThePond Offline
#108 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 9:42:16 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Hi to all, no crafting today Blink Blink been Xmas shopping (so behind with this).

Turtlebug - 2 cute cards. Love the ribbon on the first and great sentiment on the Happy Kissmess card.

Sue
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#109 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:00:29 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
Ok... bridal shower done, wedding done, anniversary done... now just parties, parties, and more parties to worry about for the rest of the month!

HAH HAH! I'm so so busy. The rest of my weekends for this month is all booked up. Birthdays around Christmas time shouldn't be allowed! Just kidding! I have 6 more birthdays (4 of them are parties) to worry about this month and a handful of Christmas parties!

I see lots of beautiful creations while I was gone a few days!

Keep them coming!
#110 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:22:02 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Originally Posted by: carrottop50 Go to Quoted Post
I am reposting this for Christineramey or anyone else that would like to make a gift card/money holder... I posted all the info you need to know on my blog. I have never done this before so hope it all makes sense. But if it doesn't please let me know so I can correct it.

Thanks Carrottop but I didn't see a link here. Could you post the link for it please? Thanks for posting these. :)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#111 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:22:34 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

christineramey8b61e521: I don't use any other blog system but blogger so I wouldn't know anything about the others but I'm glad you found one that works for you. Your Ad color card is very pretty. I really love that circle at the bottom with all the jewels

carrottop50:
wow wow wow... those dancing ladies are beautiful. I love the way you made the skirts! Well done! I love the gift card holders... I'm going to have to borrow that idea. Wonderful set of Christmas cards! They are all so different but love all the colors and details on each of them

SandyPalmer:
you certainly taking advantage of the free images and making so many wonderful creations with them. Another Christmas card for next year? LOL! I love this one... so cute and so many background frames stacked up. Love it!

AcrossThePond:
wow... love all your easel cards... those all came out so beautiful. Love all the images and the gold embossing. The two mum cards and anniversary card are so pretty. Great papers!

TurtleBug: oooh love the mostly blue snowman card! HAH! Love blues... hee heee. Cute cute mistletoe card... looks elegant yet such a funny sentiment
 1 user thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 12/14/2012(UTC)
#112 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:24:21 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

[quote=BingoLady;1619074]Christine, I'm so glad I finally got to see your card without any trouble,and it
came out very nice the colors so bright and the decor so nice.

Bingolady. . .so happy you are seeing everything now! YAY! I really believe my problems are coming from my Google Chrome. ..that's where I'm having the difficulties. I need to find someone who can take it off and fix my settings so that I can use Firefox instead as my browser. That's what I honestly feel is my problems. But so happy you can at least view my blog and thanks for the comments. Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#113 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:27:14 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

christineramey8b61e521 wrote:
Thanks Carrottop but I didn't see a link here. Could you post the link for it please? Thanks for posting these. :)

Since she's not on right now... here is the direct link from her blog: Gift Card Holder

Nancy J. Offline
#114 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 2:59:16 PM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Thanks Raq for posting the link... BigGrin Plus if you go down to bottom of my posts you should see (if all it working right) the BLOG box... you can click on it too.

Here are another 2 Christmas cards... I have 2 more to make I think

Edited by user Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:32:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

IMG_0555.gif
IMG_0558.gif
SandyPalmer Offline
#115 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 7:11:46 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Turtlebug, great sketch 4 card with the mistletoe! Love that paper you used! Great card!

Raquel, you were right, I keep making Christmas cards because I keep finding I need to give them to more people, lol! My neighbor said she is giving me a Christmas card she made so here is the card I made to give to her when she comes over!

Carrottop, simple but elegant! Nice job on them!

Here is another sketch 4 with a different look to it!
00101.jpg
*NanaDonna* Offline
#116 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 7:55:20 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2544 time(s) in 1319 post(s)
So many wonderful cards this week. So very sorry I can't comment on them individually but please know that I am peaking in and lookingBigGrin . Today we were going to put up our Christmas tree, I wanted a new one (fake, love a real one but just can't do it) so we went to WalMart yesterday and got one and when we got it home and started to set it up realized it was a HALF of tree (flatAngry on one side). so back in the box it went.(still have to return it) Today hubby had to go to Lowes and I asked him to check out the Xmas trees and see if they had a 5 foot one, they did so he bought it, well it had this BIG barrel as it's baseCrying Glare and I didn't like it so we took it back. Then I picked out a small 4 foot one that I liked and a lady snatched the last one off the shelf as we were standing thereAngry , so Lowes gave us their display one. So we get it home get it plugged in and ready to decorate and half the lights don't workCursing Cursing Cursing hubby messed with it and changed the fuses but it still would not work, so back we go AGAIN. They had two of them on display so they gave us the other one, all lights worked fine. By the time we got it home and ready to decorate it was 4 o'clock. My Mom & I got it decorated, but did not have time to finish with the rest of the Christmas stuff, so there are boxes sitting in the kitchen. I love Christmas and decorating so this was a bit stressful for meBlushing
Tomorrow we have to make the chili and cook the meat to make our tamales on Saturday, plus I have therapy tomorrow. Things are way way to hectic for me, I still have to finish up my Christmas cards and get them in the mail.

I know everyone else it really busy also but wanted so share my Christmas tree story, 4 trees later I think we finally got itFlapper
#117 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 7:59:13 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Originally Posted by: ♥ Raquel ♥ Go to Quoted Post
Since she's not on right now... here is the direct link from her blog: Gift Card Holder

Thanks both Raquel and Carrottop.. .directions were great. :) I'll have to make these in the future for sure. Love it!
SandyPalmer Offline
#118 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 1:58:35 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Donna, sounds like you have been really busy! Sorry about the whole tree thing, but hope you got one you will be happy with for years to come!

Ok, I needed to make yet another Christmas card, lol! I didn't follow a sketch this time, but thought I'd share! The person I am sending this to has 3 small children so I had to make it more kid like!
00302.jpg
AcrossThePond Offline
#119 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 9:21:38 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Carrottop50 - Love those 2 Christmas cards, the glittery one is lovely.

Nanadonna - wow you have been busy, thanks for sharing your story. Hope the tamales work out well and you have a good time.

Sandy - I just love both cards. The image is so cute and the colours great. Love the reindeer card and the shape too.

Sue
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#120 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 9:33:47 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Hello everyone! 2 birthday parties done... 4 more to go!

What a busy time last night and all day today... with so many friends back in town for the holidays... there's a party every weekend!

We had friends over Friday night until 3am then birthday party today AND a Christmas party. More Christmas and birthday parties next weekend

Hopefully, I can actually craft tomorrow! I'm kind of starting to get partied out Blushing