Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<12345>
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#61 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 9:18:51 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

SandyPalmer: LOL! I can't believe you're already starting on next year's Christmas cards! That is one cute snowman card, I like how you colored him. Your card fits sketch 3... lots of embellishments and additions but I definitely see sketch 3. Your second card is beautiful. Love the two girls popping out of the double embossed background... wonderful effect and great job tackling the Ad colors. Your shaped card is gorgeous! Love all the details and it's an easel card too! I haven't done those in ages. Awesome job!

*NanaDonna*:
wow wow wow... you have been very busy! I love all your Christmas cards... especially the blue ones (well you know I love blues). All the ornaments you used and especially those wreaths... beautiful!

britishgirl: beautiful angel tag... love all the details and the wings are gorgeous. Love your sketch 2... so simple yet so beautiful. I think I'm going to make more cards like that in the future. Love the flowers you used

DeeScraps:
beautiful Christmas card and love how you did the poinsettia with the flourish. Wonderful job with the Ad colors... fits those deer circles perfectly! Ooooh love love the neutral Christmas card and the embossing under all that printed paper is perfect. Cute cute mouse card

christineramey8b61e521:
I'm sorry you're still having trouble uploading your pictures from your files. Love your new profile picture, blue looks really good on you. Great Sweet Pea card and you tackled the Ad colors! Good job!
 1 user thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
DeeScraps on 12/8/2012(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#62 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 9:21:14 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Ok that was weird... I didn't get any of the usual error messages but it redirected me out of here and dumped me into the main page... huh... weird!
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#63 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 9:22:18 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Ok... moving on... before the forum rudely dumps me into a foreign area again

sweetpea1030:
great to see you... I left a comment on your blog

VickieBryan1: ooooh I love the effect of the glittery snowflake on top of the rosette. That's beautiful! The all white is striking and makes the red sentiment really pop out. Well done! OMG... those ornaments are so CUTE !!!

BingoLady: love the tag... that gingerbread house is so cute!

Turtlebug: great set of Christmas cards. The snowman is so cute! Love that ornament tag on the embossed background

Gisele: cute cute snowman card... love all the papers you used here
Gisele on 12/9/2012(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#64 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 9:24:38 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

No cards today... I'm making t-shirts for the kids today. We are taking them to see a concert tonight. It's called Symphony for the Godesses... it's a traveling orchestra group that performs music from the game Legend of Zelda so they'll have a large video screen with movie clips from all the different games while the orchestra plays music. It should be quite an interesting experience with my girls

Have a great weekend everyone!

Edited by user Saturday, December 08, 2012 9:26:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: ... because I wanted to!

*NanaDonna* Offline
#65 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 10:15:29 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2545 time(s) in 1320 post(s)
Well it let me log in todayBigGrin Wonderful cards already from everyone, I hope to get to work on a couple of the sketches tomorrow making them into Christmas cards.
Won't get to work on my cards to day because we are going to a friend of mine's house to make tamales! Turtlebug, Bingolady and their hubbies are going with us. I am looking forward to it, this is something I started years ago when I was working. I and this guy I worked with decided to have a tamale making party. He always hosts it at his house and I have been the "instructor" so to speakHuh It is a fun time and he always has lots of food to eat while we work. Of course there are very few of the people that help so it is nice that we will have Turtlebug & Bingolady there.
I have not seen some of the people I used to work with for a while so I am looking forward to seeing and visiting with them.
AcrossThePond Offline
#66 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 10:47:47 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Christiner - Nice new photo of yourself, cute sweetpea card. I love gems on a cardBigGrin .

Britishgirl - Great job on #2 I love the green.

Sandy - You know just how much I love this card.

Bingolady - I love your tag extra credit. Now who lives at 7785 then.

Turtlebug - Love your snowman having fun on the sledge for #2 as you know I love gems on a card. Great gift card holders too.

Gisele - Oh WOW I love your card. Your snowman is so cute.

NanaDonna - Hope you have a lovely time together. I have no idea what a Tamale is but I bet its nice.

Sue
 1 user thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
Gisele on 12/9/2012(UTC)
AcrossThePond Offline
#67 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 10:54:46 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

This is my extra credit tag. I have used todays free digi from mypapercrafting.com

I used a SB to cut the main tag out of kraft card and then a smaller one using DCWV I ran this through the GC with the florish folder from CB and then inked. I coloured the image in using Promarkers. I cut some sprigs out of miri card and added a sentiment.

Thanks for looking.

I am off out tonight with a load of girls from work for a christmas meal, there are 28 of us!!

Sue

Edited by user Saturday, December 08, 2012 10:55:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DeeScraps on 12/8/2012(UTC)
BingoLady Offline
#68 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 11:39:54 AM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 914 time(s) in 614 post(s)
Sue I will give you one guess and one hint, she loves Bingo.[lol] LOL LOL
 1 user thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 12/9/2012(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521 Offline
#69 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 2:00:03 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Thanks guys for your comments on my card. I see a lot of pretty cards coming along. Nanadonna I did not mention before but your Christmas cards are absolutely gorgeous. . .all of them. Britishgirl. . .love the angel card! The blue and the white on their is so pretty together.

Raquel. . .yes, I'm still having trouble. It's aggrivating for sure but I've about come to the deciding factor that this is the way it will always be! :(
SandyPalmer Offline
#70 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 2:10:22 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
BingoLaady, wonderful Christmas tag! Such a cute gingerbread house!

Turtlebug, great set of Christmas cards from you! I am a sucker for snowmen so he is my favorite card!

Gisele, love your snowman card! Great set of papers! Just a wonderful card!

Donna, all of you girls, have fun!

Sue, wonderful tag! I love it too!
 2 users thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
Gisele on 12/9/2012(UTC), AcrossThePond on 12/9/2012(UTC)
Gisele Offline
#71 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 6:15:58 AM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Sweatpea – Nice image and great colouring! TFS!

VickieBryan – Glad you managed to get a Christmas card done! Pretty snowflake! Wonderful sleigh ornaments for your DGS – a true keepsake. Sorry to hear about your husband, prayers and thoughts with you and your family.

Sandy – you’re moving along so well with NEXT year’s cards! Great image and nice touch with the trees! I like how you embossed the white cardstock with snowflake dots and swirls! Beautiful shaped card – so many layers and pretty details (butterfly, swirl, flowers, leaves) and of course such a nicely coloured image!

Christine – Hopefully you’ll be able to upload images soon on the message board! Great peas with the bling!

Britishgirl – Beautiful “hello” card! I like the green accents and wonderful embossing!

BingoLady – Great extra credit tag! I have that paper and wasn’t sure what to do with it but you made it turn out so nicely and great personal touch with the house numbers!

Turtlebug - Great card for Sketch #2 – that snowman looks like he’s having a lot of fun and I like the saying “create joy”. The gold Pearl mist seems okay in the photo but I know how you feel when you do something and it just doesn’t turn out like you wanted. Great gift card holders – simple yet festive!

Raquel – hope you enjoyed the concert and making t-shirts. You’re always very busy!

Donna – hope the tamale making party was fun with Turtlebug and BingoLady!

Sue – Beautiful tag – the inking really makes the flourish frame stand out and a great backdrop for the candle! Hope you had fun with the girls from work!

I need to make gift tags now and then I'm baking cookies for Christmas this afternoon. Have a great Sunday!
 2 users thanked Gisele for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 12/9/2012(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 12/13/2012(UTC)
BingoLady Offline
#72 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 10:57:07 AM(UTC)
BingoLady

I would love it if we could all meet somewhere and talk about our families
and our favorite things to do. And of course make Tamales. I had a wonderful time
meeting Donna's friends.Love Love Love
britishgirl Offline
#73 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 1:57:21 PM(UTC)
britishgirl

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 142 post(s)
This is my take on sketch number 1 this is going to england the adorable boys on the front are my 4 Greatgrandson
britishgirl attached the following image(s):
IMG_1063.JPG
#74 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 7:43:55 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Originally Posted by: BingoLady Go to Quoted Post
I would love it if we could all meet somewhere and talk about our families
and our favorite things to do. And of course make Tamales. I had a wonderful time
meeting Donna's friends.Love Love Love

Bingolady~ I totally agree~ However, at today's cost it would be too expensive to travel much of anywhere. Everything is constantly going up and up in prices. Someday maybe we could do a meet thing that would be great!
#75 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 7:44:59 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Britishgirl-- love your blue birthday card. So pretty and love that you put an actual photo on the front of that card! Very personal. :) Great job!
CricketCMV Online
#76 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 8:52:01 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7592 time(s) in 4445 post(s)
WOW! EVERYONE!!! Your cards are ALL phenomenal. I usually don't go into some of these threads, because it seemed like when I did....there was nothing posted but just talk about what people were going to do. I'm going to have to check EVERY ONE of these type threads from now on.

It was a lot of fun seeing all your amazing talent, here. I'll be back!

Char
VickieBryan1 Offline
#77 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 10:00:58 PM(UTC)
VickieBryan1

United States

Was thanked: 589 time(s) in 401 post(s)
Originally Posted by: britishgirl Go to Quoted Post
Here is my take on sketch #2 i borrowed Raquel's idea LOL

I love the white with the green Very pretty.
VickieBryan1 Offline
#78 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 10:02:15 PM(UTC)
VickieBryan1

United States

Was thanked: 589 time(s) in 401 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BingoLady Go to Quoted Post
My extra credit

I like this.
britishgirl Offline
#79 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 1:16:27 PM(UTC)
britishgirl

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 142 post(s)
Sketch number 4
britishgirl attached the following image(s):
IMG_1064.JPG
BingoLady Offline
#80 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 1:29:10 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Here are my # 3 and # 4 is my ad colors.
BingoLady attached the following image(s):
Sketch # 3 005.jpg
# 4 sketch and ad colors.jpg
*NanaDonna* Offline
#81 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 1:41:00 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2545 time(s) in 1320 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
WOW! EVERYONE!!! Your cards are ALL phenomenal. I usually don't go into some of these threads, because it seemed like when I did....there was nothing posted but just talk about what people were going to do. I'm going to have to check EVERY ONE of these type threads from now on.

Char

Hey Char - glad to see you stop by our fun thread. Projects and discussions here are always fun and inspiring sure hope to see you join in with us and show us some of your creations.

Fabulous cards everyone, I am still working hard to get my Christmas cards done. I am making myself to rather simple ones.

I did manage to get a couple of the sketches done
Here is my #3 sorry no Cricut, I tried and tried and tried to cut out pieces of candy and candy canes to put on this card as my embellishments BUT my Imagine would not cooperateCursing Angry It just kept spitting out my mat.

And here is card #4 again no Cricut, the "joy" is a CTMH rub one and the label is a Spellbinder

TurtleBug Offline
#82 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 9:50:35 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 905 time(s) in 576 post(s)
Sandy
#4 - In the Ad Colors is so cute! Can't go wrong with Charlie Brown & Snoopy, love the trees in the background.
Boy, next year already...huh?! Cute Snowman, very nice details and love the layered frame! The two little girls look so happy, love their outfits!
Ex. Credit - Awesome card! So many nice details and layers. Love the delicate butterfly and the bear in the rain is a very cute feller!!

carrottop - Loving all the swirls and cute mittens on this very cheerful card, very nice!

Raquel
Ex. Credit - Very cute B'day card, so colorful. Like it on the very cute doggy, bet it was a big hit at the party!

BingoLady
#1 - Very nice, like the sentiment in the circle and the BG paper.
#2 - Like the color combo and embossing, nice.
Ex. Credit - Cute tag! Have not taken a look over to your house lately...we are next door neighbors, but how come your house has snow on the card and mine doesn't??!Sad Sad Sad Sad
#3 - Very pretty, like the roses..did you make them?? The vase looks very real with the rough texture.
#4 - Cute AC card, love the embossed frame and the linked hearts, very nice.

AcrossThePond
Ex. Credit - He is so darn cute!! Love the stars and BG paper and nice how you made it with the clear thread so it will twirl.
#4 - LOVE the way you did the trees on both cards, very effective look. Pretty Poinsettias, too!
Ex. Credit - Love, love your Tag. Like the nice candle, but those layered frames look like they are hand-tooled from REAL leather, they look awesome!! GREAT job!

NanaDonna
BEAUTIFUL cards!! Love all the variations...you can just send me one of each, OK??LOL Love the simplicity of the blue and white cards with the delicate snowflakes.
#3 - Very cute! Love the pattern paper and little embellies.
#4 - LOVE the delicate white frame and the glittery snowflake BG paper. The rub-on is very Christmasy with the red birds perched on the letters.

britishgirl
Ex. Credit - Very pretty shaped card. Love the Angel with its gold wings and the embossing fits it perfectly.
#2 - Love the embossing and cute flowers, very crisp and clean.
#1 - Very nice B'day card with your GGS picture on it. Like the simple blue/white color-combo, the combo allows the picture to be the central point of the card.
#4 - In the Ad Colors is very cute, love the flowers, and the cute House Mouse must be concentrating on a really BIG wish!BigGrin

DeeScraps
Thanks for the Ad Colors for this week...am going to try VERY hard to make a Christmas card with these colors...I'm sure I will like the result.
#1 - Looks nice flipped, pretty flower and pattern papers.
#2 - Great Ad Color card!! WOW!....lucky you to find white snowflakes on a black background, it looks so pretty!! Nice guy card, too!
#3 - Great musical paper with Christmas songs on it. Like the snowy picture and the twine adds the perfect finish.
#4 - Oh, so cute, also in the AC!! LOVE the candy cane paper and the House Mouse is too cute! Yes, I see some of the glossy accents on the candy.

VickieBryant
So nice to see you here again, you have been missed! Your card is very pretty and the snowflake is so pretty and delicate looking. Very crisp and clean card!
The sleighs you made for your DGS are very nice and a great personalized gift to treasure forever.
Praying that your Husband is doing better and all the tests were good news. May the coming New Year bring him renewed health.

Gisele
#1 - Cute snowman, love his tophat and cheery face, great pattern papers, too.

3 users thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 12/10/2012(UTC), AcrossThePond on 12/11/2012(UTC), Gisele on 12/11/2012(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#83 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 10:42:10 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Hello everyone... super busy weekend for me... and today too! I hope everyone had a great weekend

AcrossThePond: beautiful tag, great job with the image

britishgirl: oh I love your card! The picture of your grandsons on a birthday card is so precious. The mouse with the strawberry cake is so cute! I love the contrast of the red with the white

BingoLady:
oooh ooooh love love those flowers in the vase... the background paper is so pretty too. Beautiful card. Great Ad color card too! The embossed background is so pretty

*NanaDonna*: more great Christmas cards from you. Love love the backgrounds on both
AcrossThePond on 12/11/2012(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#84 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 10:46:33 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Gisele wrote:
Raquel – hope you enjoyed the concert and making t-shirts. You’re always very busy!

Yes, I'm always so busy... something is ALWAYS keeping me from locking myself up in my craft room Crying

Just today... other than my normal routine of picking up the kids from school and daily chores... I had to make 2 batches of curry chicken (one for a bridal shower and the other for a bachelor party), and I also made 2 sets of mini cheesecakes!
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#85 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 10:49:38 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

CricketCMV wrote:

Char

Welcome! I do hope you join us soon... you'll find lots of different talented and friendly people in this group and we always welcome new friends!
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#86 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 10:55:19 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Oh yeah! I can share this with you now. It's for My Sheri Crafts so I couldn't share it with you all until after Saturday

More extra credit tags

AcrossThePond Offline
#87 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 12:15:29 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Hi all, still busy making cards here. Couldn't get on yesterday for some reasonConfused it wouldn't let me log on again.

Britishgirl - How cute is that birthday card with the photo on.

Bingolady - I thought it may be you that lived thereBigGrin . Great cards BigGrin you have made too.

NanaDonna - Great cards for #3 + 4. It is so good to use a few simple ones when you have loads to make but still lovely.

Raquel - Love the tags, so bright and lots going on.

Well busy day again here, still cards to make but not all Christmas ones. Have a good one.

Sue
♥ Raquel ♥ on 12/13/2012(UTC)
SandyPalmer Offline
#88 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:13:18 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Britishgirl, adorable sketch 1 card! What a very special keepsake with the boys on there! Precious! Oh my gosh, another really cute card from you! I just love house mouse! So cute!

CricketCMV, I sure hope you decide to come back and make cards and show them to us! We are just a bunch of ladies who like to chat, and show our work! I think we all become good friends that way! BigGrin

BingoLady, wow, those flowers on your first card are beautiful! Of course you can't go wrong with the red, and black color combo! It just makes it crisp, clean, and beautiful! Great job on it!

Donna, sweet, sweet sketch 3 card! LOVE the papers you used! Love your sketch 4 card as well! So very festive, both of your cards!

Raquel, wonderful tags!!! You know I love them!
 1 user thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
BingoLady Offline
#89 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 12:28:27 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Britishg, great cards , the one with your handsome Gsons came out so pretty.

Sandy, another beautiful card, love all the decor and the soft colors.

Turtlbug, love the snowman, and your tags came out so nice. love all the snowmen
you ladies are putting on your cards.

Gisele, oh, another cute snowman, I love the snowmen they are so adorable.

Sue, awesome Xmas tag, like the way you put the decor together.

Donna, Hello up thier, as always wonderful cards.

Raquel, Wow, awesome tags , they all came out nice.

Cricketcmv, come and join the fun.
 3 users thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
Gisele on 12/11/2012(UTC), AcrossThePond on 12/12/2012(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 12/13/2012(UTC)
Gisele Offline
#90 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 4:54:10 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Britishgirl – Pretty blue birthday card! Nice choice of papers! Greta sketch #4 – wonderful image!

CricketCMV – hope you’ll join in and show us your lovely creations too!

BingoLady – Wow 2 more great cards. Pretty flowers and nice glittery vase for Sketch #3! Beautiful heart card in the ad colours! Such pretty embossing on the red frame!

Donna – What a great card for Sketch #3 – the embellishments work so well with the patterned paper! Beautiful card for Sketch #4 – wonderful white frame!

Raquel – love your tags! So bright and colourful in shades of blue and purple! Love the silver dangling on the tag with the flower!
 1 user thanked Gisele for this useful post.