Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<6970717273>»
pumpkin918 Offline
#2101 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 9:55:22 PM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Netta,

Congratulations! That is great news. It gives me hope that I know a window/door will be opening for me soon. I am so glad that you do not have to work weekends and nights, that alone is AWESOME!

I have been up completing my Chirstmas tags and wrapping the gifts that I purchased last week. I will finish shopping today. My 10 year old nephew has been begging for a nintendo 3DS-XL. He has shared with me, his mother, and grandmother, that he wakes up Christmas morning and did not get the 3DS-XL he doesn't know what he will do. I said open another and thank GOD for the other blessing, of course he wasn't receiving it.

Take care and be blessed!
ellamap Offline
#2102 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 10:42:20 PM(UTC)
ellamap

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 363 time(s) in 197 post(s)
Congratulations Netta! I know you deserved it! I hope all goes well.
Cassie Offline
#2103 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 4:54:13 PM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Was thanked: 308 time(s) in 251 post(s)
CONGRATULATIONS NETTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is GREAT news!!! I am so excited for you. No nights, weekends, or holidays!!! God is AWESOME!!!
cropdropnroll Offline
#2104 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 6:54:51 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Good Morning and Happy Monday!

Netta - Totally awesome news! No nights and weekends!! What a MIGHTY GOD we serve!! I have so much hope right now, it's ridiculous! Service yesterday was all prophetic... and the JESUS bus ran me over, did some supernatural healing, and left the imprint of the front grill on my forehead!!! LOL LOL LOL

Kenya - I'm really considering what DH told me, but I'm not sure how to go about "advertising". I'm not really on FB, but I do have a good number of "friends" that may take an interest.

As many know, I'm scheduled to have surgery next Friday (12/21); and I figured I would be out for 2-3 weeks. My heart's desire was to be out until after MLK holiday; and lo and behold, the surgeon, unbeknownst to me, submitted my disability paperwork with a return date of ... wait for it...wait for it... JAN 21!!! Look at God!!! That is acutally a fed holiday, so the next work day would be... JAN 22!!!!!

Cassie/Kenya/Netta - all this talk about sublimination ink, heat wraps, presses, etc. has peaked my interest. I can't wait to see what Cassie creates first.

Waving hello on the run!! Gotta run to a team meeting!

Have a great day!
HisGem Offline
#2105 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 1:22:31 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 332 post(s)
Happy Monday!!

Netta! Congrats once again on your praise report!!!!

CDNR!! YAY doing a praise dance for you!!! God is working this thing out for you and He is not done yet!!!

Waving hello to everyone BigGrin hope you weekend was good. I did NO crafting at all. I NEED to get in there today though...

Have a good evening :)
scrap.n.sista Offline
#2106 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 2:42:15 PM(UTC)
scrap.n.sista

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 3 post(s)
{Waving Hi to all you ladies!!!} Just stopped in to say Hi!! Hope all is well!! If I don't come back before Christmas, I'd like to wish all of you a safe and happy holiday!!!!
CraftyNetta Offline
#2107 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:08:29 AM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Good morning ladies,

Thank you, Thank you for the kind and encouraging words!!! I am still pinching myself about my new position and how quickly things are moving. I have started wrapping up my projects on the unit to hand them off. I will definitely miss working my nursing assistant group I supervise; I have work closely with this group for 11yrs. I am going to make them a thank you-appreciation gift. I have to reprogram my body and sleep pattern, because I am on a serious night schedule.

Punpkin-great message for your nephew, kids have a way of pulling on the heart cords..lol..Continue to be encourage that a window will open in your favor

Hey Pam- how are you doing?

Cassie-were you able to find everything, and where did you get the mug wrap. I want to find the wrap for the shot glasses

Lisa-Every time I read about the imprint left on your forehead, I chuckle but also know God is already working on your healing. I am glad the time off worked in your favor

Kenya-You are always sooo supportive thank you gurl!!! I am glad you were able to rest over the weekend. Any good deals on mugs etcs..

Hey Scrap.n.Sista-how are you doing?

Well my CIS is sitting at the post office, my DH took the post office slip to work with him yesterday and he worked a double, he was nowhere near our local post office so I am still asking why..lol

I am working tonight, but plan on going into the scrap room for a little bit.
Have a good scrapping day.

~~Netta~~
Cassie Offline
#2108 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:22:44 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All!!

Netta - I haven't purchased the wraps yet but I need too and fast. I forgot to email myself the link to the knock off site. They had wraps for at least 10 different style cups. Most other places online don't have a huge selection of "cactus" wraps. I'm so excited about this whole venture. Was actually hoping to make some holiday mugs for family. We'll see, if I can get myself going when it's all in my space. If I find the site today, I'll post it.

Ok, just searched and found it:
http://www.laserreproduc...blimation-Heat-Wrap.html

Here are 2 others:
http://www.imagecreations.ca/html/accessories.html
http://cactusmugs.com/products.php?category=4

Edited by user Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:56:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

~~TP98~~ Offline
#2109 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:16:15 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 428 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Good Morning and Hello Tuesday,

Wow our little thread has been buzzing with a little more activity, waving hello and happy to see others stopping inBigGrin

Netta, I too am still doing a happy dance for you because you so desired it!

Lisa, try to get some rest before your surgery too; I am happy that everything worked out as far as your return to work too. Prayers being lifted for a speedy and full recovery without any complications.

I had a full weekend that included attending Sharon's son's graduation from VCU; I am so happy for them. Life got in the way that I didn't have time to post to my blog daily as I had planned but I do have lots of pictures! My daughter has a band concert tonight so I'm planning to leave work a little early.

BTW - I got camera issues again, it seems like every year around this time me and my 'point and shoot' have a falling out. I just hate to have to carry around my DSLR all time, it would probably force me to learn to use itBigGrin

Oh well gotta get back to work, I am hosting a little card/ornament making meeting this afternoon.

-take care
CraftyNetta Offline
#2110 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:17:47 AM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Cassie-THANK YOU!!! The websites are awesome, it has my wheels turning more..lol. My DH said today he has to upgrade our electrical system and I can now concur..LOL..So should I cook or sublimate is the questions..

Treva-Sharon's son looked so happy and handsome. Have fun at your crafting party and daughter's band this evening. Takes lot of pictures, the DSLR will catch some pictures.
Cassie Offline
#2111 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 4:49:32 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Hump Day!

Netta - Glad the sites have your wheels turning. That is exactly what happened to me. LOL! I ended up buying 3 from the first link. Hopefully, this weekend I'll get to play (if everything comes in by then). My head is spinning with possibilities and projects galore.

Treva - I hope you had fun last night.

Alright, let me finish browsing and I'll BBL.

Cassie Offline
#2112 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 4:54:36 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All! Happy Friday Eve!!!!

Kenya - How much for you to fly into BWI and help me with this printer? LOL!! It took me hours to get it all done. My nozzle in the blue CIS container didn't have a hole in the tube leading out the container and what a challenge to get that apart then connected. I had to pour the ink back into the bottle twice. I told dh he is the BEST because by midnight, he had it fixed. I was finally up and printing, BUT, the picture quality isn't good. What else can I check? I printed text and that came out ok, although it looked just a tad light. Shoot, I should have taken a picture of the printed pics so you can see. I'll ask dh to send it to me. (ha, I just stared down at my inked fingernails. I couldn't find gloves anywhere in the house)

Have a GREAT day everyone!
HisGem Offline
#2113 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 7:38:55 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Good morning!!!

Cassie, I understand your printing woes...remember I struggled too. What program are you printing from? I will pm you my email as I check that more or you can send me a message on fb.

Netta, LOL on upgrading the electrical system! Now that I think about it, that might not be a bad idea. I really wish I had more outlets in the lab Glare

Treva, sorry about your camera! I really want the Cannon Rebel...I told DH and he looked at me like I was crazy. He said you better use the cameras we already have; they work just fine. I guess I am going to have to get it myselfBigGrin I told him when I get it, he cant play with itLOL

So tomorrow I will be on a break from school!! I am SO happy! I really struggled this time around. I had no discipline and no drive to do my homework. Hopefully if I sign up for classes, I will be better.

Well, I will holla!!Kenya~
pumpkin918 Offline
#2114 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 4:22:21 PM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Hi everyone,

I am glad it is Thursday. I woke up this morning saying, today should be Friday. For some reason everyone wants to meet about everything. My calendar at work has been full all week. I am fighting a sinus/cold and am dragging. I have 2 more gifts to purchase and I have no energry to shop or idea what to buy those individuals. Also the youth/children church Christmas party is Sunday and am not feeling up to it because of being sick. I just want to sleep. (Whine/whine)

I am asking for prayers for my uncle. He is having surgery tomorrow to remove a cancerous tumor in his throat. This is his second battle with cancer in 5 years. I asked God for peace in whichever way He decides it should go. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers!

Have a great evening and weekend!
momto2 Offline
#2115 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 12:58:06 PM(UTC)
momto2

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 52 post(s)
I am in deep and utter shock over the school shootings in Connecticut. Who shoots innocent babies at an elementary school? If I recall correctly, Dakotabear is from Conn., but I can not remember where her children/grandchildren live. Anyone heard from her lately?

Edited by user Friday, December 14, 2012 12:59:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CraftyNetta Offline
#2116 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 6:45:55 AM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Good morning sistahs!!

Renee, my heart is so broken over the tragic event in CT, the tears have not stop. Those innocent babies...MY GOD...what is going on in this world. Although,they are with our Lord today, a better place I know these families would give anything to have their babies back. My prayers are with the families. We have to continue to pray for our children, family and friends, keep them covered in his blood.
Dot was on facebook over the weekend, she said Newntown is her neighboring town.

I am up earlier trying to get my mind off this tragedy, no TV in the scraproom. I am getting things ready for next week.

Have a good day.
~~Netta~~

HisGem Offline
#2117 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 8:32:42 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy Monday!

Pumpkin, how did your uncle’s surgery go? Prayers were sent and will continue as he heals.

Netta how is everything working with your new venture? Did you get everything setup?

It is hard to fathom what happened in Newtown. I know for me, I have always had a fear of something like this happening (which is partially the reason behind me pushing to home school my girls), but never to this magnitude! My girls are back in school because of what happened with dad, but I am strongly considering homeschooling again because of this. I know that it is a spirit and I know that everything happens for a reason, but I cannot for the life of me wrap my mind around why? Innocent sweet babies who had a bright future ahead of them snatched away. I always say we take things for granted and this includes our children.

So this weekend was bittersweet for us. We went on our surprise romantic getaway and the beginning was kind of rough because of what happened on Friday. DH was on edge. Once we got there, he was like he wanted to spend time with the girls. I asked him if he wanted to leave and he said no. After we were settled in, we had a blast! We did laser tag, bumper cars, rode the roller coaster and played games. DH is funny! He refused to swim. Ok so a while back there was this tampon commercial of this lady diving. So DH said, “Ewe, women swim while they are on their period?” I said, “Yeah some do, which is why she has on a tampon; it keeps the nasties in.” So his reply was, “Nope, I will never swim in a public pool again.” I didn’t think he was serious…but he was! Nonetheless, we had fun. Then we came home to find out my aunt passed away. So I am asking you all to keep my family lifted up in prayer. My mom is trying to be strong, but you know how that goes.

I am out…have a great day. Please remember to keep all of us lifted in prayer and I even pray that God will be allowed back into our school systems and that we as a whole can pray over the PA system like they did when I was a little girl…in times like these, it is evident it is needed! Kenya~
CraftyNetta Offline
#2118 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 9:18:08 AM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Kenya, so sorry to hear about your aunt. This has certainly been a hard year on you and your family. I will keep you and family in prayer.

I am glad your weekend romantic trip was a blast. My hubby would have said the same about swimming..lol

As for the new venture I was so focus on the set up, why didn't I order any mugs..SMH. So I have a few in the cabinet that I am going to practice with until my supply come in.

Netta
momto2 Offline
#2119 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 11:46:42 AM(UTC)
momto2

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Good Morning all.

Netta: Thanks for the info on Dot. I thought I remembered her being in that area. She and I must not be FB friends because I don't remember a post from her. Can you IM me her FB name so I can add her. And, by the way, I am ignoring you, Cassie and Kenya on this talk about mugs and stuff. I REFUSE to have to buy something else because y'all are making cool stuff with it.

Kenya: Glad you had a fun weekend with DH. I feel you on the homeschooling. If I could homeschool DS, I might try it. Last night he told me about red cups and "lean". for those of you innocent like me, that is cough syrup (with codine apparently) mixed with kool-aid and called lean because you lean when you drink it. He says he hasn't tried it (he says), but it really makes you think about what they are exposed to in school.

OK, back to hearings. Bye for now,
Cassie Offline
#2120 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 12:41:59 PM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Afternoon All,

The tragedy this weekend was just horrific and senseless. I am just heartbroken about it.

Renee - Come on and get sucked in. LOL!!!

Pumpkin - How was your uncle's surgery?

Kenya - Glad the getaway was nice. I had to chuckle at the tampon commercial. I remember that. So sorry to hear that your aunt passed away. Sending prayers of peace, comfort, and strength for your family.

Netta - I practiced on a water bottle this weekend and it was quite a challenge. First, the water bottle was too fat for the water bottle wrap I have. I also tried on a dark green bottle because I still haven't figured out why my color ink isn't printing right. The print did come out on the bottle but it was a tad blury and now I understand why most of the stuff sublimated is white. I ended up using my 11oz - 15oz wrap for the water bottle, which according to the directions, I shouldn't do. I can't wait to see what you do and between you and Kenya, I should have plenty of help desk support. My heat press machine arrives today.

I need a nap but this is a busy week for me, so I must press on!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2121 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 10:06:10 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Monday...

Its ten minutes before midnight, I've been trying to post all day but work and homework just didn't allow itConfused. I don't know whats going on but I can't seem to get myself together and I am nowhere near ready for Christmas next week! I'm up now because for some reason DD forgot to get all of her assignments together and now I'm up printing her last minute assignmentsAngry .

The weekend came and went and of course I didn't get much of anything done so that means I'll be running around like a chicken with my head cut-off this week. Tomorrow is the last day of school for DD so maybe it won't be as hard since I won't have school and homework staring me in the face!

I've just given up and I won't get to finish my holiday cards so that means store bought our maybe New Year's cards instead. My December Daily is not going as well as I had planned either!

Waving hello, and saying good night...I'll check back in tomorrow at some point.
pumpkin918 Offline
#2122 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 7:25:10 AM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Good morning everyone,

Thanks for the prayers for my uncle. He is doing well and still in ICU. The surgery took longer than expected. They had to remove his voice box, due to the cancer coming back. I have not visited yet because as I mentioned I am battling a sinu/cold issue. I learned the hard way about going to the doctor/hospitals when you immune system is already compromised. I walked left the doctor's office one time with a terrilbe stomach virus and ended in the ER. I plan to see him on Thursday since I will be in the area. I will be glad to see 2012 go. I know I should be praising that I survived the turmoil, but this year have let me wounded and weak.

The tragedy on Friday has just numbed me. I know I would probably have to be sedated for the next 6 months.

Kenya - glad the trip went well and sorry to hear about your aunt. Praying for strength and peace of mind for your and your family.

Cassie - good luck with you new adventurer.

TP - I know how you feel. I still have 2 gifts to buy and get everything ready for Christmas brunch at my house. I am not feeling anything right now.

Waving hi to Netta, Momto2 and others. Have a great day!
HisGem Offline
#2123 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:17:35 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Good this gray and cold Tuesday!

Momto2, I never heard of “Lean”. So when and if I hear I know what people are talking about. Thanks for sharing. AND btw, you know you wanna…..LOL Love LOL.

Cassie, I need to find something for you and I will email it to you when I do. It may help with your printing woes.

So speaking of that, my printer is being replaced because the cyan and yellow ink does not work consistently anymore. Thankfully the printer is still under warranty and they are sending me a new one. I am praying it comes before Thursday as Friday is the last day of school and I have yet to make teacher gifts!

Oh Treva, I know what you mean! I did not send ANY Christmas cards this year. I usually have that done by the first week of December. I doubt I will send any out now. Not sure if it is even worth it now. I hope you get an opportunity to relax and get your tasks completed.

Pumpkin, praying for healing in your body and immune system is up to par for your visit.

Lisa, just thinking about you and lifting you up as I know this is the week of your surgery. Please let us know if you need anything.

Waving hello to all! Before I go, I have two things. The first one is, I know why I don’t leave my mom in my house for long periods of time…she rearranged my cookware…really mom? Blink I like them a certain way. I went to get a pot and the cookie sheets were in there! She said she didn’t know where anything went because she doesn’t cook in my house…yea mom! LOL

The second, riddle me this! My dog has a food bowl and a water bowl. Both bowls were side by side on Sunday evening. I went to go feed him yesterday and there was only one bowl. What happened to the other one? Anyone? Did he eat it? Doubt that! I have NO IDEA what happened to the dog’s bowl….

Have a good day, Kenya~
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2124 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 12:20:42 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Tuesday,

This is my second time trying to post today, don't know what happenedConfused The weather isn't bad here today but I'm so sleepy, I'm going to be running out the door at 5 even though I was a little late this morning. I'll make it up later this week especially since today is the last day of school for DD so she's headed to grammy's tonight. She will get to sleep in, help with holiday baking and whatever else!

Kenya, so glad you and DH had a good time on your getaway...sorry to hear about your aunt...since your mom rearranged your kitchen she may have moved the dog's bowl too! We've had several things to mysteriously disappear around our house so I feel your frustration.

Renee, thanks for the lesson....I don't know how they come up with this stuff!

Cassie and Netta, can't wait to see your new projects.

Lisa, sending up prayers and good wishes for you.

Pumpkin, praying that your uncle continues to improve and that you'll be back to yourself so that you can enjoy the holiday.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a happy scrappin' day!
Cassie Offline
#2125 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:55:25 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Hump Day!!!!!

So much to do and so little time. I haven't started teacher gifts nor did I do Christmas cards this year. I may send New Year's (which I do every few years), to give myself the entire month of January to get them out. We'll see.

Kenya - I tried with that printer again last night and nothing. I am so frustrated trying to get it to work. I am thanking you in advance for what you are sending. Now, I just about fell out my chair on the missing dog bowl. I think it's hiding under a table or chair.

We have our holiday potluck today, so I'll be busy not working on work, but working on setting up food. We had our women's fellowship at church last night and it was sooooo good. One of our elders made some seafood salad that would make you slap yourself. I told her I NEED the receipe by Sunday. LOL!

Have a GREAT day all!
cropdropnroll Offline
#2126 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 9:30:41 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Hey Hey Virtual Family!! Happy Humb Day!

Yes, I am sounding a bit chipper, as I have about 2.5 days left before "cut day". I'm not excited about the surgery, per se, but just excited about getting away from the office for a while. Our schedule has been real busy , and for the next several months (like into 2014) we're going to be really buuuuuusssssy!!! At least I should be well-rested enough to tackle our aggressive work schedule - LOL.

Treva - You are NOT ALONE! I haven't done ANYTHING Christmas-related; and I'm not sure if I will.Crying DH took the kids shopping a few weeks ago, and told them that it went towards Christmas... and they seemed to be ok with that. DD, on the other hand, always has a mission and plan to get what she wants!! I'm not caving!Blink Blink Blink

Kenya - Thanks for the prayers. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, as well. Glad you and DH were able to "let your hair down" for your romantic weekend. LOL @ DH's proclamation against public pools!LOL

Momto2 - Thanks for the "lean" insight!! I will definitely ask DS about this one. I don't put anything past middle schoolers, either!Glare

Cassie - Keep on keeping on!! Don't let the printer woes deter you! LOL.

Netta - LOL @ wraps with no mugs!! Can't wait to see what you create.

Pumpkin - Keeping your uncle lifted in prayer for complete healing, in Jesus Name!!

Waving hello to all! I may out of touch for a bit b/w Friday and Monday, but I hope to power up the latptop by Christmas day or so. BigGrin

So, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL! MAY YOUR HOLIDAYS BE FILLED WITH LOVE, JOY AND PEACE!! BE SAFE!!

Lisa
cropdropnroll Offline
#2127 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 6:15:18 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Happy Friday Eve!

WTW?!!! Y'all let me post back-to-back...AGAIN??? SMH!

Just popped in to say hi. I have a few loose ends to tie up before leaving out for surgery. I may pop back in tonight, just to see if you all let me get a "3-fer" post! LOL.

Waving hello to all!!
HisGem Offline
#2128 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 7:40:45 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Good morning and TGIF!BigGrin

It is a cold, snowy and windy day today. My neighbor’s tree split in half. I was praying diligently that our trees would stay intact. We have a few limbs down, but all in all they are still rooted and grounded! I am looking forward to the weekend!! I finally finished up the teacher gifts. Now we just need to drop them off later! I also NEED to go to the PO. I doubt I will get the gifts out in time though.

CDNR, lifting you up in prayer today. Praying for the surgeon’s hands, quick procedure and a minimal pain recovery!

I have a few more projects to work on and then Sunday we are having fellowship at my house. There will be approximately 20 people, including my family, in my tiny house…that should be fun LOL.LOL

Have a wonderful, safe, productive yet relaxing weekend! Kenya~

Oh btw, I think my dog grew thumbs!Sneaky Although I checked the bowls more than once, the second bowl was sitting on top of the other one???Unsure I promise you when it was missing it was NOT there at all…and mom was not here...
Cassie Offline
#2129 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 12:24:40 PM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Afternoon All & Happy Friday!!

I am happy to see this work week come to a close. I need a nap already. Tonight I need to do some serious cleaning on the main floor. It's a mess. Hoping to tackle the craft space to make room for the heat press. Oh, and there is plenty of tv to catch up on, LOL!!

Have a GREAT weekend ALL! I can't believe Christmas is here.
pumpkin918 Offline
#2130 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 12:33:52 PM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Good afternoon,

ThANK GOD ITS FRIDAY! I am so looking forward to the end of the day. I have 11 GLORIOUS days off and I am rejoicing. This last hour at work can not come fast enough. I just want to sleep, but I have to make a couple of stops after work. I was going to clean a little when I get home, but I think I am going to be a couch potato and drift off to sleep. I am still not a 100% and now my sister is sick. I will have between 15-20 people coming on Christmas day for brunch and have not energy to get the house ready.

Thanks again for the prayers for my uncle he is doing and looking great. I visited him yesterday and he was in good spirits.

Sending on prayers of fast healing and restoration for CDNR.

I was hoping by the time I finished typing this message the time would magically show 3:30 p.m. time for me to leave work. Oh well, a girl can dream.

Have a relaxing and enjoyable Christmas!